Über Polly

Fördere eine bessere Entscheidungsfindung und eine engere Verbindung im gesamten Team durch Instant Engagement, das für Slack, Teams und Zoom entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über Polly

We love that it integrates so easily with Microsoft Teams and can be accessed with just one click.

Inability to add little emojis or other symbols into the surveys.

Bewertungen zu Polly

Polly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 43 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Polly bereits verwendet?

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Poll made easy

Kommentare: We really like to use Polly. It's a very easy way to collect feedbacks on many area of our work. Not only with employees, but alos from customers etc.

We started using Polly some time ago. We have it integrated into Slack, which we use daily. We love to use poll for a lot of things : Employee Satisfaction, Review surveys, or any kind of Survey linked to our services and product. Our team for instance also uses it to collect user's feedback.

So far, nothing to say really. It really does it job as it is mostly used to creates polls.

Antwort von Polly

Happy to hear that our native Slack integration is making it easy for you to collect feedback on diverse work aspects involving employees as well as customers :) If there's anything we can help you with, feel free to reach out to us at contact@polly.ai

Liz
Executive Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Call Center Agent Performance Checker

Kommentare: Polly helps keep us connected and get to know each other in a fun way since we are a 100% remote call center with agents all over the US. It also helps with employee reviews to include some direct quotes from others' feedback in coaching opportunities.

We would like to be able to have a suggestion box open at all times so employees can leave comments at any time rather than when they are prompted to do so.

Antwort von Polly

Thanks for the detailed review Liz, means a lot to us :) We do have a suggestion box open for all times features in Slack by the name of Open Forum (https://www.polly.ai/help/slack/open-forum-polly) but you are right, it's not available in Teams currently. In Teams you can use the Ask Me Anything (AMA) template and set the close date really really far while pinning the polly post. It isn't exactly the solution you had in mind but this could be a workaround. In the meantime, I am going to add this ask as part of the product feedback channel so the product folks can explore this further as part of future sprint planning

Samantha
HR in USA

Review

Kommentare: Fine

Easy and needed product. Its a good slack integration.

Ease of use and customizability. Not super intuitive and hard to find send options. And hard to add to channel

Antwort von Polly

You are right Samantha, the customizations can come across as limited but it will be great if you can share what kind of customizations you had in mind, I would love to get back to you with what is possible. Regarding your comments around difficulty in sending options and adding channels, you can send a polly in the channel or as Polly DM to people in your workspace. I would want to take a closer look at the issues you faced so it will be great if you can share the details at contact@polly.ai

Asitha
Test Automation Specialist in Schweden
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Polly - Collaborating with teams is easier than you think

Kommentare: Before this we used to communicate through slack direct messages on which tasks to be picked up daily. Sometimes the communication doesn't happen due to time constraints which makes 2 people doing the same things without realising. After using polly which sends us the task list daily to our slack channel, we can vote for the tasks. This was appreciated by many when integrated.

Ability to create work delegation polls made our work lives easier. Basically it cut down our duplication work due to clear communication through polly. Statistics shows that we work faster because of this.

Yet to find something that I don't agree with Polly.

Rachel
Design Ops Lead in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great polling app that integrates with Slack

Kommentare: I've tried other options and have been frustrated. MS Teams Polls has very limited functionality. Google Forms means sending people somewhere else, and doesn't offer everything I was looking for. And other tools are just too complex. Polly offers what I wanted for my team with a very reasonable price tag (and a lot of functionality for free).

I love that I can create polls within Slack, where my team spends a lot of their time. I also like the scheduling and automation features; I don't have to set reminders for myself to nudge people to respond — Polly does it for me.

The UI for creating templates vs creating new polls is a bit confusing.

letztes Jahr

Exciting to hear that you're getting value out of our scheduling & automation features! We love it when using Polly reduces the manual work. Thanks for the UI improvement feedback Rachel, it's really helpful. If there's anything more you would like us to know, feel free to write to us at contact@polly.ai

Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fun Slack integration for professional environments

Polly amazingly let's me survey my team of 30 individuals on Slack easily without the hassle of having to define what each emojis mean and then gives the result also in real time. It's similar to the LinkedIn polls feature but for Slack. Polly also has other functionality like, rating scales, custom questions, templates etc all designed to make life easy for surveys and engaging with your team.

I didnt like that the app doesnt remind folks in DM who are yet to fill the survey /poll.

Antwort von Polly

Thanks for the review. Loving how you're making use of different question types! We do offer the reminders feature. You can send reminders from within Slack through the /polly remind command. It will show the ongoing pollys, select the polly you want to send the reminder for & it will be sent instantly. If you want to setup an auto reminder schedule as part of polly creation then the polly will have to be created through the web app dashboard. Here's a step by step guide around creating pollys through the web app. https://www.polly.ai/help/slack/creating-pollys-through-the-web-app Let me know if this helps.

Lilja Karen
Travel agent in Island
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The most helpful work tool

Kommentare: It makes my day, I get addicted to making people answer my polls.

The fact that I can ask my colleagues opinion on various things, what they feel like eating for lunch, if anyone has time to work on a last minute bookings etc. and am able to receive their answers at one place.

The fact that we have limited responses per month. If all employees answer my polls, I can only use this tool twice a month.

Emerald
CSR in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for figuring out lunch options

We use ours to determine what to get for lunches and it works perfectly.

I haven’t run into anything that bothers me about Polly

Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Poll made fun

We have it linked to Slack. I use it at work to keep my colleague engaged. We can create polls going toward customer care and satisfaction, employee satisfaction, etc.

Nothing to say so far. It really keeps the job entertaining and helps the learning experience.

Antwort von Polly

Loving that Polly is making polls fun for your team! Thanks for the review. Feel free to reach out to us at contact@polly.ai if you have any suggestions for us

Stephanie
Stephanie
Executive Operations assistant in Spanien
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Polly on Slack is great, 10/10 recommended

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Ease of making, a survey that easily integrates on Slack and can serve to collect information from team members. I love it because I don't have to go outside our internal communication channel to collect information.

On the multiple choice questions, instead of putting options in different lines, different fields should be added for each option

Anissa
Anissa
Responsable Marketing in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mon outil de sondage interne

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Je l'utilise souvent et j'en suis très satisfaite pour les sondages intégrés à Teams.

J'apprécie le fait de pouvoir l'intégrer avec Teams.

Parfois la personnalisation n'est pas si intuitive.

Alexis
Data Migration Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Polly helps us increase employee engagement

Kommentare: We love Polly, but using it so much we are running out of engagement topics so we would like to see more of those.

We love the trivia the most but wish more questions were added and would LOVE the ability to have custom trivia (I have heard this is on its way for a long time now).

During trivia, if multiple people are answering at the same time, it may not save one of their answers. Also, if someone votes on a survey multiple times it removes their vote but they often don't know it has been removed.

Antwort von Polly

You're right Alexis, custom trivia has been an ask for a while now, no timeline on this feature as of now :( I have added your review as well to the ask so it adds more weight to it :) The issue you have mentioned about trivia answers not getting saved, this should definitely not be happening. It will be great if you could share some more details around it at contact@polly.ai & I'll get to it on priority. Lastly regarding the voting, if the polly is set to allow multiple votes then the multiple votes will be counted but you are right, if you click on what you have voted a second time, it "un-votes" the choice

Kim
People Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for what we need

Kommentare: The customer service is A+!

Polly is super easy to use and gets the results via Slack quickly. It's able to be scheduled and customized so it makes it pretty simple to crank out the surveys that are needed.

The UX is a bit clunky and I don't love the reporting (I wish there were ways to pull in multiple surveys into one export).

Antwort von Polly

Thanks for the review Kim. It will be great if you can share some more details around what you were looking for as part of the reporting feature, we are always keen to improve the functionalities based on customer feedback. I recall a few other customers also asking for pulling in multiple surveys as part of one export, I've added this as part of the product feedback channel so the product folks can take a closer look at this requirement. Would love to hear more ideas/suggestions from you at contact@polly.ai P.S. Super happy to hear that you found our customer service A+, we hope to exceed our customers expectations everytime they interact with us

Leeanne
Administrative Support Officer in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

You have got to give this a go...

Kommentare: Using Polly has reduced the amount of time required for some meetings as members can now use the Polly to vote.

This software is very easy to use and navigate. I am a novice computer user with limited knowledge and I was able to create my own Polly and add a comments section, I was so pleased with myself.

I have not been able to find anything I least like.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Leeanne. Really happy to hear that Polly was easy to setup while making it efficient for you to gather feedback. If there's anything we can help you with, feel free to reach out to us at contact@polly.ai

Juli
Founder in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Worked great to get our team on the same page.

Was an awesome automated way to get our whole team on the same page for standups and daily surveys on Slack.

We had a few errors pop up but overall we were pleased.

Antwort von Polly

Happy to hear that Polly is working out well for you/your team :) Next run you run into any error, please reach out to us at contact@polly.ai & we'll make sure to sort it out for you instantly!

Alfonso
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Polly makes it super easy to ask quick questions and get feedback

Kommentare: great tool for short questions, but not able to handle large surveys. Great for small teams.

Simple to use, and integrated with Slack. This made it super easy to ask questions like: where should the team go for lunch (pre pandemic) or when should our next happy hour be?

I did not like the limitations and difficulty with editing after sending a poll. Since the use cases are mostly casual, I would rather sacrifice some integrity of the polling system, but instead be able to make minor changes after a poll is sent.

Antwort von Polly

Thanks for the detailed review Alfonso. We have fine tuned our editing feature quite a lot since last year, more around Editing can be found here https://www.polly.ai/help/slack/editing-a-published-poll-or-survey We would love to hear if there is anything more that you would like to see/do as part of this feature (or any other feature). Always keen to know how Polly can make it simpler for you :) We can be reached at contact@polly.ai

Leteasha
Office Manager in Kanada
Musik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Polly Review - Monstercat

The ease of reading the data. The charts and graphs.

Trying to pull specific data points is a bit tricky.

Antwort von Polly

Thanks for the feedback Leteasha. It will be great if you can share more details around the data points issue that you faced, I might be able to help you with a quick hack for it :) Here to help at contact@polly.ai

Jennifer
People & Culture Administrator in Kanada

Polly Overall Review

I like the ease of integrating it with Slack and the reminders we are able to send out to employees. They get notified right away or whenever we set the time, to complete a polly survey.

Nothing yet to say negatively about this software.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review Jennifer. It's awesome knowing that reminders are working out well for you!

Philipp
Administration & People Manager in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the most useful integrations for Slack in modern companys!

Kommentare: I am working in a mostly remote company (who doesn't today) and this let's me get feedback, collect information and prepare meetings as well as events in a quick and in a what feels to my colleagues as a rather informal way.

I really like the simple integration to Slack where I use polly the most. With the templates you can start rather quick without having to spend a lot of time "learning a new tool (again)". I am currently using the free plan with 25 responses a month. It's a great way to test not only the tool itself but also how your colleagues respond to it.

Actually nothing really at this point in time. At some point I might want to start using the tool to its full potential where the learning curve might flatten.

Antwort von Polly

Thank you so much for the amazing review Philipp. If there is anything we can help you with, anything at all, please let us know at contact@polly.ai

Alicia
Content & Social Media Manager in Kanada
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, would recommend!

Kommentare: Amazing tool!

What I like most about this software are the user experience and user interface. It's super intuitive and easy to use. I also like how customizable the tool is.

The software is a little pricey for our current needs and goals because the free plan limits us to only 25 responses per month. The number of responses included in the standard plan is more than what we need, so it would be nice if there was an in-between.

Antwort von Polly

Thank you Alicia for the feedback on pricing. We regularly experiment with different price plans to see what drives value for our customers. Your input on this is of great significance & I'll add it to the existing feedback we have around pricing, thanks again for sharing :)

Technical Service Team Lead in Neuseeland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Does what it Does

Kommentare: Great app to use with Teams. Gets me the information I need to proceed with either important tasks or mundane ones.

Easy to set up, serves for the way I use it and make things easier for me.

Have not used the app extensively to identify issues. As a basic user, none that I can think of.

Antwort von Polly

Thanks for the review Michael, happy to hear that Polly is helping you with your information processing needs :) If there's anything we can help you out with, feel free to reach out to us at contact@polly.ai Happy Polly-ing :)

Rajesh
Delivery Manager in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Polly Review

Kommentare: Employee engagement benefited - team collaboration improved - I quite like this tool

Polly integrates well with Slack and Teams, and is extremely useful in collecting feedback in real time. Very useful for getting quick surveys from distributed teams.

Polly is perfect for what it was designed for

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Rajesh :) Glad to know that Polly is enabling your distributed team by collecting real time feedback. If there's anything we can help you with, feel free to reach out at contact@polly.ai

Dehn
QA Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to implement Slack surveys to get feedback from team members.

Kommentare: Use Polly to create fast polling and surveys in Slack.

Integration with Slack for quick surveys.

None at this time. Integrates intuitively with Slack.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Dehn! It's great knowing that we're making it easy for you to gather feedback :) Happy Polly-ing!

Carly
Strategic Growth Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to use and great to get feedback

Awesome way to quickly gauge interest in something from the whole team. I am able to allow multiple votes, have votes be anonymous, and integrate with slack super easily.

Not much I don't like! It's been easy to use and integrate with my teams.

Antwort von Polly

Thanks a lot Carly for the review. You're getting value out of the different features we offer ..loving it! Feel free to reach out to us at contact@polly.ai for any help or feedback in future as well

Cindy
Senior Consultant in USA
Informationsdienst, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for getting feedback on ideas and plans

Kommentare: excellent

I like that it is super simple to assemble a poll or ask for feedback with simple choices... I also really like the allow comments feature.

no cons found yet... seems to be working quite well

Antwort von Polly

Thank you so much for the review Cindy. Really happy to hear that polly is enabling your ideas/plans cycle. If there's anything we can help you with, feel free to reach out to us at contact@polly.ai