Filtern nach:

Über Alcumus Field iD

Cloud-based mobile asset inspection solution, schedule asset inspections and maintain compliance while ensuring worker safety.

Erfahre mehr über Alcumus Field iD

Brigette G.
Stormwater Permit Supervisor in USA
Staatsverwaltung

Field ID Experience for Arlington, TX Environmental Compliance

Kommentare: The Environmental Compliance Group switched to this software after years of handling inspections with pen and paper. We have moved all of our asset tracking and work product to this software package. My inspectors can now use tablets in the field for construction and industrial inspections, water quality sampling, hazardous response, and citizen complaints. My group can now take pictures and print instant reports of any events associated with our assets. I can very easily run reports and know who did what, what was done, where it was done, and how long it took. I am alerted to overdue inspections and other events as are my inspectors. It's increased our effectiveness and efficiency by leaps and bounds. It's been a phenomenal tool. In addition to the experience with the software, my customer support experience has been absolutely amazing. Leeza was our tech support representative from start of software use. She provided demos and answered more questions from me and my team. Initially, I'm sure I called her every week with some question or another. And instead of being annoyed with my constant contact, she was patient and took the time to explain (and sometimes explain again) the nuances of the software. I have been able to count on her to fix all of my tech related problems or provide an answer as to why what I want can't happen with the software. In all, I appreciate the fact that not once has a call or email from me to fix some problem gone unanswered or unaddressed. My overall experience with Field ID has been a great one!

I like one of the newest features of the software - the ability to attach events to assets. Many members of my team have created events on the incorrect assets. The ability to be able to correct this error by attaching the event to the appropriate asset has been a godsend!

One of the features I like least is the inability to remove completed assets from my inspectors' task lists without having to create a new asset type to move the completed assets to. Seems that once an asset is complete it should be archived and removed from their "work" without having to do the extra step.

Ken M.
Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Field ID Leeza Neves and Christopher Smith

Kommentare: Field ID has allowed my department to condense three databases into one. It sends out multiple reports to all upper management at any given time I choose. It is real-time information from the app to the desktop version and allows viewing of our information A mouse click away from anywhere in the world. It has streamlined my organization at Delta Airlines and is being picked up all across the company.

The app is the best tool for our specific needs and cuts down on paper work emails and phone calls. The immediate access to real-time information for Delta Airlines is invaluable. The customer support is the best I've experienced in any field. When I send an email or leave a voicemail I literally have a response within 15 minutes. Sometimes before I'm even ready to address the issue. I can't say enough about the support and willingness to adapt field ID to Delta Airlines' needs. I look forward to a long lasting relationship with the people and the company and also the continued growth at Delta Airlines.

There really is not much that I do not like about the software. That took a little time because deltas verbage and field ID berbage was a little different. However that really is not a complaint.

Ted L.
Safety Director in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Been using the software for two plus years without major issues.

Kommentare: No major issues

Ricky T.
General Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Field ID review

Kommentare: Field ID was our very best vendor at one point and due to some employee turnover things dropped off dramatically. It is only recently that I have been able to work with Leeza Neves for technical issues and she has turned these issues around. Leeza is very responsive, capable, honest, and diligent to get to the heart of our issues. Leeza is largely responsible for my company staying with Field ID's service.

User friendly, constantly improving, available via phone and tablet

Search/Reporting is cumbersome, not enough options for manipulating mass data (mass updates, start event tab, etc), some functionality loss over time in requiring mouse clicks vs. tab or enter through fields

Scott N.
Safety Champion in USA
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Stimson Clatskanie Review

Kommentare: I have used Field ID for about a year now. Overall it has been a good experience. The lockout/tagout portion of the program took some time to figure out. I was not one of the employees that got to go to Toronto for training, so I relied on the trained employees sharing learned information. After learning the program I find it quite easy to navigate and make changes, but it can be difficult to train others do to the programs complexity.

I like the Lockout/Tagout format that this program produces. It makes it fairly easy for people to follow step by step. I like that you have to download the lockout forms every time you want to print them, it ensures that you are always printing the newest version.

Writing lockouts can be difficult to learn. There are a lot of steps and screens that have to be properly navigated to correctly create a lockout. The lockout forms have the pictures on them, but they are fairly small and can be hard to see. Pictures also have to be kept to a small data size, or the lockout forms take quite a while to load. The lockout forms give information on how to lockout, but don't give any information on how to verify your lockout. It would be nice to have a verification section or a place to put pictures of controls. The auditing software sometimes freezes or kicks you out in the middle of an audit. I have had trouble with audits not saving after this has happened, and have had to go back and recreate an audit on a new form.

Jason P.
Kanada
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Field ID review

Kommentare: Field ID has been easy to work with since day 1. We have identified errors in the Field ID mobile app, and have worked closely with the support and dev team to solving those errors. The software is making our job easier with our customer reports, and we are using it for our own health and safety system as well.

The layout of the software, especially on the mobile app has made our job faster in the field, and gives us more time to work on our inspections. having the app do what we need it to do allows us to spend less time documenting, and more time working

We still have some features/functions that are not working on the mobile app, but we have been working closely with the support/dev team to overcome these functions.

Josh O.
Safety Manager in USA
Landwirtschaft, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

DuPont Pioneer Review

Kommentare: The app is pretty easy to use. The web interface is fairly complicated, but after the training and using it more, it's clear why the interface is a bit complicated - there are so many options which helps it work for companies large and small

Mobility, CAPA, scheduling, tracking. All of the things necessary to have a complete auditing and inspection system. Customer service has been great. Meetings to discuss issues, calls back immediately when emailing questions, very informed about all of the options and how to make the system work for us.

There is definitely a learning curve, and some of the functions aren't very obvious - double tap the search to get the barcode reader, camera button that is not used, but these are minor and the training has answered these questions. The checklist features are limited. Moving from iAuditor to this system, there were other options for the checklists - annotate a picture, sliders, dynamic fields that trigger other questions. More just re-thinking how we create the checklists.

Nathan R.
safety tech in Kanada
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Potashcorpallan

Kommentare: the program helps to speed up the reporting end of my job. also keeping track of checked assets and work that needs to be done.

I like the fact that it works on line as well as off line. That makes it easier to keep track of our assets that are in odd places

the hardware and the software do not work together. we were using Ipads with IDblue pens, the program kept shutting down on us for no reason. now we are using hp pads and the idblue pens do not work with the pad. now we need to buy more hardware.

Justin L.
Kanada
2-10 Mitarbeiter

proof test report fixed

Kommentare: had a problem, was fixed painlessly

easy to use

n/a

Anthony F.
Safety Tech in Kanada
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

One year with Field ID.

Kommentare: Its been a good system for the most part. We have worked out any problems that have occurred with the help of Leeza. Look forward to the years to come, and see what we can do in the future.

Jay S.
President/CFO in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Gator Rigging

Kommentare: Leeza is amazing to work with!!! This is the reason Gator decided to sigh a new three year contract.

Lee L.
Inspection Coordinator and Parts Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

LAGUNA CRANE SERVICES

Kommentare: The experience has been great. The software is really easy to use and my mechanics seem to like the interface a lot.

You can send inspections from anywhere and the interface is easy to use.

Nothing. Everything works great.

Bruce R.
USA
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

FieldiD Teva

Kommentare: I love the product and its functionalities!!! I am confident it will become part of our business platform once we get past the learning curve and become proficient with the software

Customer service is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. It really does make the difference for the end user. Thank you

Because I could not modify the category title, terminology interpretation was a struggle. For example, the term Asset = ID # and Procedure Code = procedure name. I wish I could modify the categories to fit my personal business needs.

Vladimir D.
EHS & Risk Manager in
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Advantage of Field iD and its Brilliant Support Team !

Kommentare: As a supplier of refractory materials and installation works for different metallurgical plants in Russia we always think about the high level of Safety. The way of Safety control must be effective and easy to use. With Field iD both requirements are satisfied.

Needed EHS fieds can be adjusted for every type of work and every type of EHS inspection.

Internet addiction is the worst thing in my opinion. Here in Russia we have a very poor internet connection, so sometimes it is not very easy to work with Field iD online, but this problem is solved easily with the help of offline function.

Rochelle I.
Engineering Technologist in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

This has been a great experience

Kommentare: I did have one problem with the program itself where the excel sheet would not upload, but one phone call and the problem was solved very promptly on Field iD's end.
The biggest problem I have had using the program is trying to figure out how we want it set up, but it can be changed very easily once I figure out the flow and the type of customization I want.
Some of the terminology was hard for me to get straight as working in the Engineering field more than the computer field the lingo is different. The Customer service is excellent, they do a great job of figuring out what I am trying to do and very patient in showing me how to do it.

Jason W.
Safety Officer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch Customer Service

Kommentare: Master Lock is a household name. I was surprised to learn that Field ID was part of the Master Lock family. This software was purchased to keep track of fire extinguisher inspection and service records. Once we began using Field ID, I learned how versatile the software is. We definitely have no regrets with our decision to purchase this product.

The versatility of the software. The customer service is unmatched. Contact is made at least once every six months to determine how things are going and if I have any questions.

Mark P.
Training Coordinator in Kanada

FieldiD

Kommentare: An asset tracking and management software that has an ease of entry price point compared to similar products, and has a relatively small learning curve given it's structure and strong cutomer service support. It is important to have a defined need for the product, as when setting up for use, it is inconvient to make changes once the parameters have been determined. Inconvient, but not frustrating, as customer support experts are competent in helping make necessary changes. Small glitches encountered over time as different versions have changed fields previously set up.

Kent C.
Service Manager in USA

ILLINOIS CRANE

Kommentare: Illinois Crane is the largest Independant material handling dealer in the Midwest and since 2009 Fieldid is our choice for field service inspection software. We have over 50 technicians utilize the Fieldid inspection software everday. Illinois Cranes's technician entered over 26,500 Fieldid inspections reports in 2014. Our customer base continues to grow and we apprciate Fieldid being able to expand with us. We support Fortune 500 Companies everyday like Caterpillar,
John Deere, EATON, Whirlpool, RR Donnelley, Great Dane Trailers and United Airlines with Fieldid.

Larry F.
Regional Safety Director in USA

Good Product - Great for RFID Tracking

Kommentare: The product is great for tracking and inspecting anything with RFID. Customer Service is amazing and very fast at inputting information on your behalf. Navigating the website to find inspection reports takes practice to get where you want. It could be a little easier for higher ups who just want the facts. Customizing inspections is very handy and again customer service can walk you through or do it for you easily. The biggest draw back is the inability to mark up photos taken in the inspections. A small price to pay for a very good tool.

Bryan G.
Sales Manager in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great Software, amazing support!

Kommentare: Our company has been working with Master Lock FieldID for about one year now. We have loaded it with thousands of machines and tens of thousands of pictures. This program is amazing for keeping track of assets and their safety status! The support team has worked with us to customize certain forms and reports on the program. They have been very helpful in making us a successful safety management company. I strongly recommend Master Lock Field ID! www.guarditcertified.com

Adrian A.
General Manager in USA

Informative overview training call

Kommentare: Great overview online training call.
John did an excellent job presenting the information we needed to move forward with the Field ID software. An informative session on the basics of asset reporting and data management.
Customer service was exemplary in meeting our needs. Field ID put together an important impromptu training call to fit our busy holiday / offshore schedule.
Thanks to Chris, John and Field ID for their commitment to customer service.

Blake C.
HES Professional in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Field ID Review

Kommentare: Overall it has been a great experience working with the Master Lock team. Our representative has been beyond helpful with helping get our account, checklists, & preliminary schedules set up.

I like the tracking and trending capability of the software. I also like the ability to set up reoccuring schedules.

It seems like there is a lot of navigation to get through the site. Some of the terminology was difficult to grasp.

Don B.
HSE Advisor in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Field iD is new to our company and we are just starting to gain traction with the program

Kommentare: We can see the potential of the benefits of the program. As it is new and we are still in the design and roll-out phase, we are anticipating taking the program to its full implementation and benefit to our corporation.

Rhea R.
Safety/Office Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

My experience with Field ID has been a very good one.

Kommentare: The staff has been very helpful and always a pleasure to speak with. Anytime I have an issue it gets resolved while I am on the phone and within that day. I would recommend Field ID to other customers.

Jerome B.
Shop Supervisor in USA

Field Id product review

Kommentare: excellent product, this product has helped our service company step to the next level when it comes to tracking certifications and testing documents