Über Channel Gate

Whether you’re a new entrant or an experienced furniture manufacturer, we can help you amplify your online business.

Erfahre mehr über Channel Gate

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Channel Gate bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Account Manager in USA
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Channel Gate Recommended

Kommentare: Channel Gate provides excellent training and customer service/support. I highly recommend the software.

It is easy and quick to get items listed online. Whether doing a bulk upload or single entry, it is a quick and easy to complete. The reports available to review performance are well done.

Sometimes the images require manipulation before Channel Gate will accept.

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback. Image manipulation is a big part of eCommerce for sure. Every marketplace has its own image requirements and Channel Gate's Content Scoring feature guides your assets so they can actually get published. Also, we do offer graphic design as a paid service if you ever need a hand.

Paola R.
eCommerce Coordinator in USA
Möbel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly though not all features work all the time

I like how user friendly it is. If we have a new employee training for ChannelGate it tends to be very easy. The Seller Intelligence Platform is very useful along with the Order Management feature.

All the features on ChannelGate are great except they aren't always functional daily. In the Order Management tab there are times where it states we have "zero" orders to check. After continuously refreshing the feature typically isn't available until the end of the day which causes delay in reporting on our business end. Along with Order Management the Seller Intelligence Platform is about the same. The BI reports that are available currently are not functional and this has been going on for 2 days now.

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback. I'll make sure our product team is notified that they could make improvements to the Order Management, that feature is still being developed. Also, we'll make sure the reporting is getting looked at. If you want to email any details around any of your concerns our product team is listening - support@channelgate.io - thanks again.

Deshun S.
eCom Manager in USA
Möbel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Safco CG Review

Kommentare: It was presented to be user friendly but it is not. I am not allowed to see all of the related data needed.

Ease of writing product details & specifications

Adding product images with white backgrounds is super frustrating.

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback. We do offer paid graphic design services if you want help creating product images on white backgrounds. The white backgrounds are necessary for top marketplaces. If you can tell us the specific data that you're looking for we can make a feature request to add the data you want to our Seller Intelligence dashboards. Let us know what data you need - support@channelgate.io

John C.
CEO in USA
Möbel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly and Data Effective!

Kommentare: Overall we are very satisfied with the transparency Channel Gate data offers us.

Nagivating through Channel Gate is very easy, even for those who are not "tech savy". This is what Vendors like Lilola Home looks for since we are also about collecting data and efficiency. The interface allows new and current users to search and navigate with ease, whether its creating new listings, white label listings, checking marketplace items, and running data reports.

Nothing really stands out in terms of dislikes. I would suggest a search bar that can take you directly to whatever you are searching for relative to your Channel Gate account.

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks John, we really appreciate your business. Looking forward to continued success.

Jordan B.
Director of eCommerce in USA
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Automation

Kommentare: It's one of my favorite platforms above all others. The data is beautifully translated, the interface is user friendly, and the team behind Channel Gate is helpful and efficient.

The product management is all concentration in one seamless location. Bulk exports/imports are easily manipulated thanks to insightful error reports. The seller intelligence platform is a pictorial glimpse into customer insights and buying trends without having to be an expert in Google analytics.

The monthly cost can be a bit of a push for smaller partners, but I feel that it elevates the understanding of the business model and makes implementation of new products and overall product editing a breeze.

vor 8 Monaten

This is a great review, thank you Jordan.

Jeff P.
Sales Representative in USA
Möbel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product Managing Tool

Kommentare: After getting to know the steps in the process for using Channel Gate, I find it to be one of the best vendor portals I've worked on.

Allows me to control product content, and make adjustments. Helps me monitor our products on the Marketplaces.

The product submission process is sometimes finicky. I had to learn "tricks" to get submissions approved. Having to submit multiple times is time consuming. Plus, it takes way too long for new submissions to be reviewed. I have waited over a minute for the result message, and when you're adding more than a hundred new SKU's - that's a lot of time in your day.

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks for this review Jeff. We're very happy you see Channel Gate as one of the best. Our product team has improved the platform speed this month. If there's a certain sticking spot please continue to let us know. I'll highlight your submission timing concern for the team. Maybe our vendor specialists can help your bulk product uploads to speed things up - I'll flag this review for them.

Dave T.
Director of Sales & Marketing in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Worth a try

Easy to use and deploy, lots of features.

Lack of resources to learn how to use all the features.

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback Dave. We do have a knowledge base of support articles that we know we can improve - https://channelgate.zendesk.com/hc/en-us If there's a specific feature you want to see covered please email us: support@channelgate.io