Über my2be

Unleash the potential of your entire organization through automated, scaled Mentoring.

Erfahre mehr über my2be

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie my2be bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Richard G.
Richard G.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Superb concept well executed

Kommentare: Remote working, training support, mentoring less experienced staff, idea sharing etc.

Very good for community building, mentoring support, bringing a group or business together. Good for e-meeting people to gather ideas or insights or sharing knowledge.

Very little I don't like, always some UX improvements to be made such as reducing the number of clicks on sign in or meeting setup etc, but I wouldnt say "I don't like" more just tech areas to improve on.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for this Richard, we're delighted to be working with such forward thinking companies that value their people so highly.

Gareth B.
Owner/Managing Director in UK
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Superb product the fits mentoring in the modern age

Kommentare: Superb, continue to use and would highly recommend.

The ease in which it connected me to people that needed my help. Helped me to build my network easily and has had real long term benefits for my business

The product is early stage but you can see where developments are being made. E.g. meetings take place with an integrated Zoom link rather than having their own in-built video-conferencing tool but I think it absolutely makes sense for an early stage product like this.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you Gareth, it's been an absolute pleasure working with you to deliver a successful program. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Daniella R.
Marketing Manager in UK

Feel connected in a virtual world

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been supportive at every step. Their service and approachable manner is second to none and you really feel their passion to improve this product; what a great way to connect in an ever disconnected world.

With the move to a more digital world, it's easy to feel disconnected. However, my2be allows an easy way for our members to search for key skills, industries or services that they'd like to explore more about. The scheduling appointments (grab a coffee) function reduces admin and data sharing and encourages an open community where it's not intimidating to introduce yourself.

I'd love a little more flexibility in the profile set up so users can say what they want to get out of it and who they're looking to connect with (beyond the tags).

Barry L.
Director in UK

Excellent idea

Really easy to navigate and share knowledge in what is developing into an amazing community. Great for network building, easy to use in general and lots of great features.

Not much we don't like about the software. I'm sure there will be lots of new additions over time which will bring a wealth of added features to make the product better than it already is.

Michael D.
Founder in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic mentoring tool

Kommentare: Great team to work with. Do what they say they will.

Easy to use and packed full of great, practical features

Limited integrations but believe the team are looking at this and expect further developments soon

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you Michael, it's a pleasure to be delivering this for the incredible Freshwalks Community.

Naomi T.
Co Founder in UK

Brilliant Mentoring platform

Kommentare: Start to finish excellent experience and I have used on several projects

Easy to use and the support from My2Be was really useful. They listened to feedback and made the process easy

None apart from group mentoring which I know is in their road plan

Simon S.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform to encourage mentorship

Kommentare: First class client support throughout sales cycle, which continued into account management

Super easy to deploy and launch within business

Very little - it's a neat, lightweight platform and our experience has been positive

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you Simon, it's fantastic to be working with you to bring People Success to your incredible team.

Samuel J.
MD in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant idea, perfectly executed

Kommentare: Brilliant platform that is a great opportunity for those looking to grow.

Ability to learn and share knowledge with an amazing community.

There's very little I don't like about this software and I'm excited to see the progress as new features are added.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you Sam, we're so pleased to have been able to help you.

Steve T.

Great App

Kommentare: I'd totally recommend it

My2Be makes it really easy to mentor people. As both a mentor and a mentoree it takes ALLLL the headache away

There are certain features that I'd like to see developed, but none of them are essential