Über RunLoyal

The first and only software in the industry to give your pet business a custom branded mobile app for customers to book your services!

Erfahre mehr über RunLoyal

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie RunLoyal bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Freelance Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Fantastic reputation management and customer retaining system

Kommentare: Overall, this software is fantastic! It's efficient, easy to use, and highly customizable. It makes it so easy to build your own brand and get (and retain) loyal customers. It has made my business soar and has freed up so much time.

This software has helped me double my customer base in only 6 weeks! Easily my favorite part of RunLoyal is the ability to create and customize your own app for your business that your customers can download. You can choose which of your customers to ask for a review, and they can easily write a review for you with your custom app.

I have no real complaints about RunLoyal, I only have one nitpick, and that is the software is updated pretty often. This is not a bad thing per se, I just find it irritating. But it's only a personal nitpick. I have had a really positive experience so far.

Marea W.
CEO & Owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Pet Industry App

Kommentare: RunLoyal is very responsive to client feedback and are always quick to assist with any issues,

I really like the fact our clients can interact with us on their terms.

The biggest challenge is that there are always new updates to learn about.

Mark F.
Office Manager in USA

Fantastic Service

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Run Loyal is allowing us to avoid scheduling issues and inventory shortages.

This software completely manages our Salon(Grooming, Boarding & Daycare) as well as our retail items. We are able to track inventory, income and all schedules. Technical Service is amazingly fast and handle problems ( most of the time) within minutes!

The one draw back is that there seems to be extra clicks and pages when trying to get back to where you were.

Danielle H.

Paw Pack Doggy Daycare Review

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall our contact we have at RunLoyal has been very dedicated to making sure any issues are addressed immediately

There is always a customer service representative available to answer questions

nothing really whenever there is an issue they have a solution typically

Katherine R.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

easy to use

Kommentare: my overall experience has been great so far! only had the app for a couple of weeks and so far I am loving it!

love the how to do videos in most of the software makes it easier to figure things, faster while trying to set up and get things done:) also if that doest't fix your problem the "online" support will replay within seconds to any question you may have!

haven't experience any hard problems so far, I only have it for about a week, so far so good!

Diana M.

Really recommend

Kommentare: They can fix all the problems

Customer service and good attention always

Connecting with QUickbooks to avoid have double accounts

Elisia rose H.
Office assistant/attendant in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software and wonderful tech support!

Kommentare: I feel that it’ll be an easy transition from our original software and the customer service I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been great. She’s very knowledgeable, easy to reach and pleasant to talk to.

It’s very user friendly, easy to look at and quick to understand.

Nothing yet! I’ve had a positive experience so far.

Aaron R.

It’s great

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great

Like the app. I like the vet record up keep.

Don’t know yet. I’ve just started using it.