Microsoft Defender for Office 365 Erfahrungen

Über Microsoft Defender for Office 365

Microsoft Defender for Office 365 schützt Office 365 vor erweiterten Bedrohungen.

Erfahre mehr über Microsoft Defender for Office 365

It is well integrated to Office 365 and it will be the best protection if you use Office 365. It is always updated new threats would not be much of a big deal.

We have to pay for storage. Accessing documents through chrome web browser is slow.

Bewertungen zu Microsoft Defender for Office 365

Microsoft Defender for Office 365 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 218 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Microsoft Defender for Office 365 bereits verwendet?

Charles Boampong
Charles Boampong
Web/App Developer in Südafrika
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Protection For Enterprise Emails and Cloud-based Activities

Kommentare: It provides many great features that help to keep your data fully secured. I, therefore, recommend for any organization that's looking for an effective cloud data protection.

It gives you much protection against phishing and spamming. This helps the organization to concentrate on production, rather than investing more time and resources for data protection.

It's works well so far for us, so I can't think of any disadvantages for now. Maybe as time time progresses and our activities get quite complex, we may be able to detect the downside of it.

Cindy
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Security AntiVirus Protection you must have for your business or home computer

Kommentare: I have tried other AntiVirus Security software and have to say Microsoft Defender is simply the best. It is far superior to the others in that it does it's job quietly, in the background, your work does not get interrupted all the time and you know you are protected 24/7. When your business depends on the protection of your data you need Microsoft Defender.

I love that Microsoft Defender runs in the background, it does it's job without a lot of fuss. You don't have to see or know it's running all the time but you trust it is doing it's job all the time.

I wish there was more reports available for the results of the scans and the quarantined emails. To there advantage there might be and I have not found them yet.

Heather
Heather
Senior Loan Processor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I hope Microsoft really focuses more on this software again.

What I like most about this software is how inexpensive it is. When you buy a new computer that has Microsoft Windows on it, it is already ready to go for the user to use.

What I like least is this product worked for a while but now it is back to not feeling safe when it is running. You really have to really look into this software because you have to put some effort into it.

Abrar
Abrar
Survey Programmer in Indien
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Go for this anti-virus, as it is the best one around.

Kommentare: Overall I like the product as it comes in a package with other Microsoft tools. Also it provides a great deal of protection against malwares and viruses. It can do scheduled scan from time to time once specified. It does not cost you anything except for the deployment which is very impressive.

It is free and easy to setup. It is great for detecting threats across the networks, detecting spam and other major malicious activities. The reports generated are very detailed and lets you analyze the threat level making it very useful for protection.

This rate of detection of this toll is less when compared to other competitors. Deployment is expensive and we face issues sometimes while deploying. The notification pop-ups are too many and it gives discomfort to the users.

Alexis
Student Assistant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Takes a lot of work and stress off of my shoulders.

Kommentare: Other than my initial compatibility issue that has been resolved, I have no complaints.

I love how it has multiple features that I used to use several different software for. It comes with everything that I need and I haven't had a virus since I started with it. My devices actually run more swift and the security settings are amazing.

I would say that when I first started with it, it wasn't compatible with everything but there are always updates and I haven't had a compatibility issue in over a year. It is constantly being updated and modernized with daily technology and software and I hope it is around for many more years, I don't know if my business would continue smoothly without it.

Yvonne
Administrative Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Staying safe with Microsoft Defender

Kommentare: It has shown me that It works, I have not had any issues that were not handled and I only use Microsoft Defender on my computer.

I like most about this software is that it came with Microsoft. I didn't have to purchase it or research to make sure it would work with Microsoft products. It is a Microsoft product, so I am confident that it will and can protect my computer.

I have not found anything that I don't like about it. If there is something more I need besides defender, my computer has not told me.

Steven
President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Defender Is The Protector

Kommentare: I have used MS Defender for Office 365 exclusively and I have been pleased with every aspect.

Microsoft Defender is my go to Antivirus software. I used to use Norton but with Windows 10, Microsoft Defender works just as good if not better than Norton. I like how it comes built with Office 365 and I like how easy it is to use.

There is nothing I do not like about this software. It does exactly what is is supposed to do and it does it with ease.

Rod
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cost Saving Software

I like the quick scan and the complete scan features.

With any anti-virus software, don't add but one. Adding more than one and you'll have a slow computer.

Anna
Student in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

It is time to keep our computers safe.

Kommentare: Overall, I think this software is very useful and it is a great tool to protect your computer. I would recommend this software to individuals and companies.

I like how this software protects my computer. It does automatic updates to make sure my computer is always protected. I use my computer a lot and have a great deal of important information on it. It is imperative that my data is secure and protected.

I do not see any cons with the software. It has protected my computer since I have been using it. The only issue that could happen is being hacked.

IT Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for the price.

Kommentare: Way to go Microsoft, Defender just keeps working.

The ease of use and the simplicity of the product. Way to go Microsoft.

A little chunky at first but, we got through it pretty easily,

Arie Gerhardus
Owner in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Defender for Office 365 (MDO) Reviews & Product Details

Kommentare: The arrangement is great, however not awesome, nothing is. They have done a generally excellent work, they simply have a little approaches. The manner in which their documentation is developed, drawing an obvious conclusion comprehensively, is something individuals discover hard and that is the explanation they call individuals like me since I realize how to come to an obvious conclusion. I rate Microsoft Defender for Office 365 the vast majority of.

There should be an improvement in incorporating the item to work across various working frameworks, and to have better help for non-Microsoft document types. A portion of the significant highlights on the email side are against phishing, hostile to malware, and Safe Links. The good part is that you don't have to configure it, which is very convenient.

There should be an improvement in coordinating the item to work across numerous working frameworks, and to have better help for non-Microsoft record types. We need a different permit, and we don't have a clue how to get the permit that is required.

Hamish
Owner in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Defender for Office 365 (MDO) Reviews & Product Details

Kommentare: By and large, we are happy with the item.
Rather than involving three or four devices for security, we can utilize one. With one item, Defender, we have every one of the elements we really want. We can utilize Defender to obstruct and screen for security purposes without requiring various different items to do various errands.
It's very easy to understand.

We can utilize Defender to obstruct and screen for security purposes without requiring numerous different items to do various assignments. The item is extremely simple to utilize. The item I have tracked down the capacity to erase undesirable dangers beneficial.is exceptionally simple to utilize.

The cost could be better. It'll likewise help assuming that they can consistently refresh and update the arrangement. Consistently there's another infection transferred into the organization, and we need to continue to refresh it to distinguish this large number of things. I for one have not seen a lot of proof of how Defender can upgrade the tale of no trust for ventures. The information recuperation and reinforcement could be improved.

Vincent
Freelancer in Sambia
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Microsoft Defender Reviewed

Kommentare: I have been using Microsoft defender since I can remember, and it has not given me issues of malware detection. It has successfully detected viruses that came from external hard drives and also blocked any app from installing that was questionable. It’s the only virus protection that have been using and I can really say from experience that its done its job pretty good.

Microsoft Defender is a straightforward tool that provides comprehensive, continuous and real time protection against software threats targeting emails, apps and webs such as viruses, spyware and malware. One great advantage is its simplicity, its ability for automatic scanning on downloads. It also does not require any installation required as it comes built in with windows. It doesn’t also conflict with other apps and general it isn’t difficult to use at all. It also gives you scanning options such as a quick scan, full system scan and custom scan and even a boost scan that can run at your own convenience. Additionally, Microsoft defender has a seconder layer of protection in all its controlled features. It is definitely free.

Like all Microsoft products, Microsoft defender has its eccentricities. When it comes to the latest threats and malware, it is not the most updated antivirus software in the market. It also lacks additional tools which other party antiviruses uses like VPN, password manager, dark web monitoring or identity theft protection. In as much as Microsoft defender is closer to been competitive with other third party protection software’s, I feel it still has a lot of room for improvements.

Krishna
Freelancer in Nepal
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most ideal approach to secures your PC and archives

Kommentare: My general insight of microsoft defender is remarkable. I have been utilizing it for over two years with no issues. It has given a superior security to office 365 documents in my work environment and individual messages in my business. It is a decent application that offers a legitimate support for clients.

This application gives an unbelievable security to our documents and messages from malware and different assaults from outer gadgets or web. There are some helpful highlights in this application, for example, eliminating awkward records from PC, checking the PC completely or somewhat, making reinforcement records of messages and different reports. Hence I can say that, all our information is completely protected with this Microsoft Safeguard application.

By and by I have not confronted any issues yet. It generally offers a superior support for my work and thusly I can energetically prescribe it for the individuals who wish to utilize it.

Moaz
vet in Ägypten
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Microsoft Defender for Office 365 review

Kommentare: Microsoft Defender for Office 365 is a comprehensive suite of security solutions that protect your organization's Office 365 environment from a variety of threats. It includes features for email protection, web protection, data protection, and device protection.I have been using Microsoft Defender for Office 365 for several years and have been very impressed with its performance. It has successfully blocked a number of phishing emails and malware attacks. I also like the fact that it is easy to use and can be configured to meet the specific needs of my organization.Overall, I would highly recommend Microsoft Defender for Office 365 to any organization that is looking for a comprehensive solution to protect its Office 365 environment.

The features that I like most about Microsoft Defender for Office 365 are its email protection, web protection, and data protection features. The email protection feature blocks phishing emails and other malicious emails from reaching your inbox. The web protection feature protects you from malicious websites and downloads. The data protection feature protects your sensitive data from being leaked or stolen.

The only downside to Microsoft Defender for Office 365 is that it can be a bit expensive. However, I believe that the cost is justified by the level of protection that it provides.

Mohamed
Senior HR talent acquisition in Ägypten
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft office 365 is the best in new technology life

Kommentare: Microsoft Office is one of the most important programs that are currently available. I use it in all business now. We use it in word to write articles, prepare plans, etc., and use Excel daily in all financial work, reviews and reports in general, and outlook for sending emails and PowerPoint to make presentations about business and others. Really, Microsoft Office The most important program currently on the face of the earth and we could not abandon it.

1.I can work anywhere, anytime.2.It is perfect formula and share any files with easy ways .3.Mix and match plans

1.Subscriptions aren’t for everyone.2.Most people only use 20% of the functionality.3.I don’t actually own the software

mostafa
accountant in Ägypten
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

the best to the best

A cloud native security service which provides advanced threat protection for office 365. It has features like anti-phishing, anti-malware, and threat intelligence systems that helps protect against threats to emails and files.

All things were excellent, as for me, I see that there is nothing bad for me, and all programs are equal.

Charles
freelancer in Norwegen
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Essential security email data lose prevention

Kommentare: The solution is excellent, but no solution is ideal. They have done an excellent job; but they still have a long way to go. People find it difficult to connect the dots holistically because of the way their documentation is structured.
Microsoft Defender for Office 365 gets a nine out of ten from me.

It's a good extra layer of email security protection with some helpful features but it's not a one-size-fits-all email security solution. It includes near-instant detection and blocking of new and emerging threats, detecting and blocking potentially harmful applications that aren't necessarily malware.

The product's integration to operate across different operating systems needs to be improved, as well as better support for non-Microsoft file forms.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Defender for Business

Kommentare: Microsoft Defender its a great option for small companies that are seeking for protection of their information but also offers great features that bigger companies could use.

Microsoft Defender offers a wide variety of features that other similar products would bill a higher rate, with the implementation of this software throughout the company not only have I protected my files but several people have done it too.

Microsoft Defender usually enables options that are not necessary for your daily tasks; however, you're able to disable them when you need to.

Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Defender for Office 365 (MDO) Reviews and Product Details

This is a fantastic tool from Microsoft that gives office 365 a variety of functions and protection. Due to the nature of our organization, it helps to secure our emails from phishing and spam. Although it is not extremely robust, the fact that it secures our emails makes up for it, and it is quite simple to set up

Microsoft could add more automation options for common cases like unlocking a user in the event of a false positive detection

Andrea
Student in Irland
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great way to protect your online documents

Kommentare: I highly recommend using Microsoft Defender to protect your documents and to bring you a peace of mind!

Microsoft Defender for Office 365 is a great way to protect our online documents. I know for me, I am always stressed about my documents being hacked, but this program allows me to feel comfortable knowing my documents will be safe.

Always check with your company to see what you can and cannot store on a virtual drive, as they might not allow everything due to GDPR or HIPPA regulations.

Bastián
Bastián
Industrial Engenieer in Chile
Tiefbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Little experience

I found out about the program through my university's office 365 account, the benefits that most caught my attention were the security of passwords, the detection of malware and its blocking of spam, since with the heyday of ecommerce it is inevitable that the e-mail is filled with advertisements and commercial offers, which could be malicious.

What I liked the least is the difficulty in being able to access this application, the truth was I had knowledge of windows defender and I used it to keep my computer protected, when I found out that there was a version for office 365, I did not understand if its activation was automatic like the windows one or if it was a separate service, after researching about it, I had to become a windows insider user to be able to use the service. It is evident that its end customer is account administrators, however I see potential as an email account management and analysis tool, because today it is common for users to have more than one operational account, with many emails with different purposes. Although there is already the functionality to analyze threats of emails, it would be useful to unify the analysis and analyze the url addresses together with the downloadable files not only from suspicious emails, but from any origin that the user requires.

Bart
Sr Accountmanager in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Defender for Office 365, the basis protection

Kommentare: Configure a Microsoft tenant with Defender for Office 365 (or MFA) is not an option. You have to use it to be safe. It's enabled by default in our Microsoft tenants we configure/sell. With DFO 365 P1 you takes away the security concerns away from the user and let Microsoft decide if it's safe to open attachments or URL's. That's the way you want it!

With DFO 365 P1 you takes away the security concerns away from the user and let Microsoft decide if it's safe to open attachments or URL's. Very important license to get a higher Secure Micosoft tenant!

Nothing, I'm fan of this license and it's very very cheap!

Kyle
Office Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keeps Spam Out, But Sometimes Catches Important Emails

Kommentare: Overall, this software is essential for keeping threats out of our teams inboxes, and the occasional mistake is acceptable in order to have that protection.

We use Microsoft Defender primarily as a spam-filter, and it performs that task very well.

Sometimes Microsoft Defender quarantines important, non-spam emails which causes us to not see them in time and miss certain communications or deadlines.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Help For The Company!

Kommentare: Product functions admirably and it is ameliorating realize that we have back-up securing our email and records.

Assists with forestalling malware and email bargain from assaulting our office programming. Extraordinary to realize it is there making a difference.

I might want it to go considerably more top to bottom to secure however much as could reasonably be expected .