Microsoft Defender for Office 365 Erfahrungen

Über Microsoft Defender for Office 365

Microsoft Defender for Office 365 schützt Office 365 vor erweiterten Bedrohungen.

Erfahre mehr über Microsoft Defender for Office 365

The best part is that the free service came integrated with my computer. No setup really required.

We have to pay for storage. Accessing documents through chrome web browser is slow.

Bewertungen zu Microsoft Defender for Office 365

Microsoft Defender for Office 365 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 216 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Microsoft Defender for Office 365 bereits verwendet?

Charles Boampong
Charles Boampong
Web/App Developer in Südafrika
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Protection For Enterprise Emails and Cloud-based Activities

Kommentare: It provides many great features that help to keep your data fully secured. I, therefore, recommend for any organization that's looking for an effective cloud data protection.

It gives you much protection against phishing and spamming. This helps the organization to concentrate on production, rather than investing more time and resources for data protection.

It's works well so far for us, so I can't think of any disadvantages for now. Maybe as time time progresses and our activities get quite complex, we may be able to detect the downside of it.

Siyanda
owner in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Defender for Office 365 (MDO) Reviews & Product Details

Kommentare: It has assisted us in working on our security with acting. It recognizes any sort of assault or strange conduct in getting to the framework and sends a caution to the chairman who can check, comprehend, and audit on schedule to guarantee that movements of every kind are genuine. It impedes all known dangers right away and sends cautions to follow up. It isn't utilized on all gadgets. On the gadgets on which it is being utilized, it has worked on the security by 80%. It has further developed our security mindfulness. It helped us in understanding the shortcomings in our setup that should have been fixed to stay away from any sort of break. It has expanded our security level and relieved the gamble of being compromised.

The arrangement is extremely simple to utilize. You should simply to relegate the permit to the end-client and it's finished. The client will just have the component enacted, and the arrangement will screen the messages to decide whether they are a danger or not. Safe connections, approaches, and the capacity to shield from zero-day dangers are the most important highlights.

They can work on their security in a manner where a client can know whether every one of their connections are protected or not to open through a report. The arrangement takes care of its business impeccably, however it never reports to the client whether or not those connections have been halted previously. This item's viability could be improved, as far as identifying undesirable spam or even malware between the messages, contrasted with different items.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Defend your Data from Ransomware

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The best tool to block your intranet from outsider for accessing your company profiles

Updates are very less compared to other anti-virus software

Heather
Heather
Senior Loan Processor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I hope Microsoft really focuses more on this software again.

What I like most about this software is how inexpensive it is. When you buy a new computer that has Microsoft Windows on it, it is already ready to go for the user to use.

What I like least is this product worked for a while but now it is back to not feeling safe when it is running. You really have to really look into this software because you have to put some effort into it.

IT Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for the price.

Kommentare: Way to go Microsoft, Defender just keeps working.

The ease of use and the simplicity of the product. Way to go Microsoft.

A little chunky at first but, we got through it pretty easily,

Cindy
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Security AntiVirus Protection you must have for your business or home computer

Kommentare: I have tried other AntiVirus Security software and have to say Microsoft Defender is simply the best. It is far superior to the others in that it does it's job quietly, in the background, your work does not get interrupted all the time and you know you are protected 24/7. When your business depends on the protection of your data you need Microsoft Defender.

I love that Microsoft Defender runs in the background, it does it's job without a lot of fuss. You don't have to see or know it's running all the time but you trust it is doing it's job all the time.

I wish there was more reports available for the results of the scans and the quarantined emails. To there advantage there might be and I have not found them yet.

Abrar
Abrar
Survey Programmer in Indien
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Go for this anti-virus, as it is the best one around.

Kommentare: Overall I like the product as it comes in a package with other Microsoft tools. Also it provides a great deal of protection against malwares and viruses. It can do scheduled scan from time to time once specified. It does not cost you anything except for the deployment which is very impressive.

It is free and easy to setup. It is great for detecting threats across the networks, detecting spam and other major malicious activities. The reports generated are very detailed and lets you analyze the threat level making it very useful for protection.

This rate of detection of this toll is less when compared to other competitors. Deployment is expensive and we face issues sometimes while deploying. The notification pop-ups are too many and it gives discomfort to the users.

Alexis
Student Assistant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Takes a lot of work and stress off of my shoulders.

Kommentare: Other than my initial compatibility issue that has been resolved, I have no complaints.

I love how it has multiple features that I used to use several different software for. It comes with everything that I need and I haven't had a virus since I started with it. My devices actually run more swift and the security settings are amazing.

I would say that when I first started with it, it wasn't compatible with everything but there are always updates and I haven't had a compatibility issue in over a year. It is constantly being updated and modernized with daily technology and software and I hope it is around for many more years, I don't know if my business would continue smoothly without it.

Yvonne
Administrative Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Staying safe with Microsoft Defender

Kommentare: It has shown me that It works, I have not had any issues that were not handled and I only use Microsoft Defender on my computer.

I like most about this software is that it came with Microsoft. I didn't have to purchase it or research to make sure it would work with Microsoft products. It is a Microsoft product, so I am confident that it will and can protect my computer.

I have not found anything that I don't like about it. If there is something more I need besides defender, my computer has not told me.

Bento
CEO in Brasilien
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Microsoft Defender

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I use Microsoft Defender for Office 365, but I also use other protection software against spam, virus, etc.

The ease of use of the software and its inclusion in the Office 365 package.

Microsoft Defender for Office 365 does not prevent spam from entering your email inbox.

Arie Gerhardus
Owner in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Defender for Office 365 (MDO) Reviews & Product Details

Kommentare: The arrangement is great, however not awesome, nothing is. They have done a generally excellent work, they simply have a little approaches. The manner in which their documentation is developed, drawing an obvious conclusion comprehensively, is something individuals discover hard and that is the explanation they call individuals like me since I realize how to come to an obvious conclusion. I rate Microsoft Defender for Office 365 the vast majority of.

There should be an improvement in incorporating the item to work across various working frameworks, and to have better help for non-Microsoft document types. A portion of the significant highlights on the email side are against phishing, hostile to malware, and Safe Links. The good part is that you don't have to configure it, which is very convenient.

There should be an improvement in coordinating the item to work across numerous working frameworks, and to have better help for non-Microsoft record types. We need a different permit, and we don't have a clue how to get the permit that is required.

Hamish
Owner in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Defender for Office 365 (MDO) Reviews & Product Details

Kommentare: By and large, we are happy with the item.
Rather than involving three or four devices for security, we can utilize one. With one item, Defender, we have every one of the elements we really want. We can utilize Defender to obstruct and screen for security purposes without requiring various different items to do various errands.
It's very easy to understand.

We can utilize Defender to obstruct and screen for security purposes without requiring numerous different items to do various assignments. The item is extremely simple to utilize. The item I have tracked down the capacity to erase undesirable dangers beneficial.is exceptionally simple to utilize.

The cost could be better. It'll likewise help assuming that they can consistently refresh and update the arrangement. Consistently there's another infection transferred into the organization, and we need to continue to refresh it to distinguish this large number of things. I for one have not seen a lot of proof of how Defender can upgrade the tale of no trust for ventures. The information recuperation and reinforcement could be improved.

Vincent
Freelancer in Sambia
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Microsoft Defender Reviewed

Kommentare: I have been using Microsoft defender since I can remember, and it has not given me issues of malware detection. It has successfully detected viruses that came from external hard drives and also blocked any app from installing that was questionable. It’s the only virus protection that have been using and I can really say from experience that its done its job pretty good.

Microsoft Defender is a straightforward tool that provides comprehensive, continuous and real time protection against software threats targeting emails, apps and webs such as viruses, spyware and malware. One great advantage is its simplicity, its ability for automatic scanning on downloads. It also does not require any installation required as it comes built in with windows. It doesn’t also conflict with other apps and general it isn’t difficult to use at all. It also gives you scanning options such as a quick scan, full system scan and custom scan and even a boost scan that can run at your own convenience. Additionally, Microsoft defender has a seconder layer of protection in all its controlled features. It is definitely free.

Like all Microsoft products, Microsoft defender has its eccentricities. When it comes to the latest threats and malware, it is not the most updated antivirus software in the market. It also lacks additional tools which other party antiviruses uses like VPN, password manager, dark web monitoring or identity theft protection. In as much as Microsoft defender is closer to been competitive with other third party protection software’s, I feel it still has a lot of room for improvements.

Krishna
Freelancer in Nepal
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most ideal approach to secures your PC and archives

Kommentare: My general insight of microsoft defender is remarkable. I have been utilizing it for over two years with no issues. It has given a superior security to office 365 documents in my work environment and individual messages in my business. It is a decent application that offers a legitimate support for clients.

This application gives an unbelievable security to our documents and messages from malware and different assaults from outer gadgets or web. There are some helpful highlights in this application, for example, eliminating awkward records from PC, checking the PC completely or somewhat, making reinforcement records of messages and different reports. Hence I can say that, all our information is completely protected with this Microsoft Safeguard application.

By and by I have not confronted any issues yet. It generally offers a superior support for my work and thusly I can energetically prescribe it for the individuals who wish to utilize it.

Moaz
vet in Ägypten
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Microsoft Defender for Office 365 review

Kommentare: Microsoft Defender for Office 365 is a comprehensive suite of security solutions that protect your organization's Office 365 environment from a variety of threats. It includes features for email protection, web protection, data protection, and device protection.I have been using Microsoft Defender for Office 365 for several years and have been very impressed with its performance. It has successfully blocked a number of phishing emails and malware attacks. I also like the fact that it is easy to use and can be configured to meet the specific needs of my organization.Overall, I would highly recommend Microsoft Defender for Office 365 to any organization that is looking for a comprehensive solution to protect its Office 365 environment.

The features that I like most about Microsoft Defender for Office 365 are its email protection, web protection, and data protection features. The email protection feature blocks phishing emails and other malicious emails from reaching your inbox. The web protection feature protects you from malicious websites and downloads. The data protection feature protects your sensitive data from being leaked or stolen.

The only downside to Microsoft Defender for Office 365 is that it can be a bit expensive. However, I believe that the cost is justified by the level of protection that it provides.

Mohamed
Senior HR talent acquisition in Ägypten
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft office 365 is the best in new technology life

Kommentare: Microsoft Office is one of the most important programs that are currently available. I use it in all business now. We use it in word to write articles, prepare plans, etc., and use Excel daily in all financial work, reviews and reports in general, and outlook for sending emails and PowerPoint to make presentations about business and others. Really, Microsoft Office The most important program currently on the face of the earth and we could not abandon it.

1.I can work anywhere, anytime.2.It is perfect formula and share any files with easy ways .3.Mix and match plans

1.Subscriptions aren’t for everyone.2.Most people only use 20% of the functionality.3.I don’t actually own the software

Clay
Network Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

MS Defender Review

Kommentare: All in all I cannot recommend MS Defender through O365 enough. If you are looking for an endpoint solution that will give you informative, usable data is the platform to go with!

The best part about MS Defender hands down is the real time data it gives you in the O365 portal. I was extremely worried about switching to Defender as our endpoint security but so far we couldn't be happier. Whether it's Anti-Phising, Anti-Malware, or Anti-spam, the data it provides has been extremely instrumental in stopping/preventing certain attacks.

So far there is nothing about the product itself that I dislike. It would be nice if there were more educational videos on certain areas because it is easy to spin your wheels when attempting to make changes.

Shanna
Supervisor in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Defend your Computer with Confidence

Kommentare: Overall I have enjoyed protecting my computer with Microsoft defender. I will continue to use it both in my office and on my home devices. I trust it a lot as well as it is a Microsoft software product.

Very easy to use. I don't have to remember to do scans, because defender is on a schedule to run automatically. It quarantines anything I need to review on a case-by-case basis so I can make decisions on whether or not to remove potentially bad software. It keeps strong firewall up that I have control over as well.

Sometimes the scans can take a long time.

Uğur
Uğur
Sales and Application Specialist in Türkei
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I am in safe zone with Microsoft Defender for Office 365

Kommentare: I use Microsoft Defender for Office 365 in combination with other Microsoft products and find it quite useful. Its configuration is already done. You do not need to do anything. It works well, especially for e-mail protection. It still needs improvement for virus attacks.

My favorite thing about Microsoft Defender for Office 365 is its high protection in Microsoft Outlook. I get a lot of e-mails every day because of work. Some sender of these emails, unfortunately, are not in good faith. However, Microsoft Defender for Office 365 protects my mailbox from malware and other threats.

It provides poor protection, especially on non-Microsoft file types. He needs to improve himself in this regard over time.

Ruwan
Ruwan
Student in Sri Lanka
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best way to protects your PC and documents

Kommentare: My overall experience of microsoft ddefender is outstanding. I have been using it for more than two years without any issues. It has provided a better security for office 365 files in my workplace and personal emails in my business. It is a good application that provides a proper service for users.

This application provides an incredible protection for our files and emails from malware and other attacks from external devices or internet. There are some useful features in this application such as removing uncomfortable files from PC, scanning the PC wholly or partly, creating backup files of emails and other documents. Therefore I can say that, all our data is fully safe with this Microsoft Defender application.

Personally I have not faced any issues yet. It always provides a better service for my work and therefore I can highly recommend it for those who wish to use it.

Lunga
Lunga
CEO in Südafrika
Kapitalmärkte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Takes good care of my PC.

Kommentare: I believe in Microsoft defender

Virus & threat protections gets updates every now and then. The software notifies me every time if there are changes in my pc. I stop using other antivirus after started using Microsoft Defender and never had a single problem with my PC. Its comes with other features like Ramsomware protecting your pc from Malwares.

Sometimes it detects my sons PC games as viruses and deletes game launching icon

Bastián
Bastián
Industrial Engenieer in Chile
Tiefbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Little experience

I found out about the program through my university's office 365 account, the benefits that most caught my attention were the security of passwords, the detection of malware and its blocking of spam, since with the heyday of ecommerce it is inevitable that the e-mail is filled with advertisements and commercial offers, which could be malicious.

What I liked the least is the difficulty in being able to access this application, the truth was I had knowledge of windows defender and I used it to keep my computer protected, when I found out that there was a version for office 365, I did not understand if its activation was automatic like the windows one or if it was a separate service, after researching about it, I had to become a windows insider user to be able to use the service. It is evident that its end customer is account administrators, however I see potential as an email account management and analysis tool, because today it is common for users to have more than one operational account, with many emails with different purposes. Although there is already the functionality to analyze threats of emails, it would be useful to unify the analysis and analyze the url addresses together with the downloadable files not only from suspicious emails, but from any origin that the user requires.

Evelyn
Sociologist in Mexiko
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The use of Zoom in my daily life

Kommentare: in general I recommend the functions that the software gives, since I have never had problems and I consider that its use is very safe

What I like most about the software is the security that is provided for my files, as well as the available functions that make my daily work easier

all the functions seem to me extremely important besides that they are very safe, so there is something that I do not like

Kimberlee
Partner/CFO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better than paying for a defender software

Kommentare: Great software as is needed to keep hackers out of my system and important information.

I like the most that if harmful files are loaded the defender will automatically quarantine the files and not allow the computer system to be damaged.

The are no dislikes due to being a great defender software that takes care of what is needed without having to check system all the time for harmful files.

Gregory
IT Support Analyst in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Defender worth the money

Worth the cost - easy to setup and deploy - easy to maintain

Could use more features and allow the end user more permissions.