Über Rightsline

End-to-end management of the content production and distribution life-cycle.

Erfahre mehr über Rightsline

It is confusion sometimes. As there have more devices with smaller screens, thinking about business users use iPad, it is harder to access/update data.

Bewertungen zu Rightsline

Rightsline hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 20 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Rightsline bereits verwendet?

Senior Manager Rights Management in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Media Distribution Solved

Kommentare: I've used RightsLine in multiple companies & always had the same results - a reliable system that is flexible & able to handle anything you can come up with. The easy to use config area & ad-hoc reporting features allow an experienced user to create a home for any data out there & subsequently report on it incredibly easily.

RL is great for virtually every aspect of content distribution; rights management, digital inventory, delivery & invoice tracking and full scale availability reporting. The ability to associate your records and create complex ad-hoc reports is invaluable.

It would be great to have some ability to add more information into the Avails Windows report, like details of a restricting rights out/holdback rights set/deal. UX2 allows you to know there is a restriction, but being able to see the deal/licensee it came from & the rights set's end date would be even better.

Manager, Digital Systems in USA
Medienproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Better and better

Kommentare: The software is easy to use, flexible and reliable. The stable of the software is very important! As the 4+ year on the system, the system works consistently and stable! few times the software had performance issue, those issues are resolved quickly. For that point, RightsLine has great support team. Support team responses to the request quickly, follow up the activities, and, resolve the issue in timely manner. It was not this way before. However, the support has been getting better and better. It is very important especially the software is configured/used differently by each customer.

The things I like the most is the flexibility on modeling data! The data can be modeled through configuration. especially, we use RightsLine as our master title system, the modeling flexibility is very important to us!

Overall experience, RightsLine provides what business needs, RightsLine software has covered many business functions. If I really wants to mention one thing as "like least" - the UI can be improved! In lots pages, there have 2 scroll bars! It is confusion sometimes. As there have more devices with smaller screens, thinking about business users use iPad, it is harder to access/update data! So that, how to organize data and present to the users, it can make RL better and more compatible if RightsLine is "mobile ready" or "mobile friendly"

Laura
Business Affairs Executive in USA
Rechtsberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Digital Files

I love that it helps any organization keep everything filed and that everyone has access to it.

That the search words doesn´t really match. I mean the search words you use are not super intuitive.

Senior Program Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Customizable and Detial-Oriented.

Kommentare: I've worked with Rightsline for 6+ years across two different companies. I've seen the tool succeed to the point that it became indispensable. With time, trust, and investment, it has the power to be a wonderful asset.

Rightsline is highly customizable in many ways. The out-of-the-box tool includes almost everything that we've needed, and whenever there is something we need in addition to that, the support team(s) works diligently to problem solve and assist in implementing solutions. The biggest boon for the tool, though, is the ability to be extremely granular/detailed in logging information. We work with information that has many layers of complications, and Rightsline has made it possible for us to document with extreme detail.

Some functions, like the Report Builder tool, are not the most user-friendly. The structure of the tool requires an understanding of join functionality, and the overall layout is not very user-intuitive. General users invariably need re-training or assistance when coming to this section. To be clear, it *does* technically work! It's just not easy to use.

Kyle
Director, Rights Management and Royalties in USA

User Friendly Software for all

Kommentare: After spending 3 months working on configuration and implementation (I got lucky enough to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - I could not have imagined a better team) I rolled out this software to my company for read-only access. The reviews have only been positive with virtually no issues, aside from early permission grants. My employees who have started post-launch, that are now Rightsline Admins, have all become Subject Matter Experts in less than 4 month due to the user-friendly interface and navigation.

Customization on the go. With business constantly evolving, there are always factors we do not see coming. Rightsline allows and empowers its users to make these changes yourself. Whether it is adding a new drop-down menu to creating a new template, changes are quick and easy to make on an ongoing basis.

Reporting can be tricky to learn. Since these reports (which Rightsline can help you build) are meant to capture any data set across different business types, this robustness can often time be confusing.

Max
Director of Rights Management in USA
Kino & Film, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive and intuitive rights management tool

Kommentare: We used Rightsline to consolidate and in some cases digitize the rights and metadata for our ever-expanding catalog.

There's a tremendous amount of control to fit this software to the way we do our business and the Rightsline team have been outstanding in helping us to build out our vision. Furthermore, as we've grown as a company and our needs expanded, requiring systems integrations and expanding requirements, Rightsline has been agile enough to grow with us with ease. Rightsline has also impressed me by continuing to add valuable features that have become core parts of our operational processes.

Some administrative aspects could stand to be more intuitive. The exporting of art as part of reports could stand to be simpler and standard (though this process has come a long ways). There's (to my knowledge) no way to batch upload fields with calculations (ex. Date A is 48 months following Date B ) making the entry of many contracts manual and time consuming - though it should be noted Date Math and calculations can be entered manually and the tool is invaluable.

Sanjeev
Coordinator in USA
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, amazing customer service

Its easy to use and constantly improving. Feature packed and incredibly modular as a reporting tool. Their customer support team and client relationship services are great too, you feel taken care of.

As a younger product, some of the feature updates and changes can feel a little jarring at times, where features might, for example, change visually. Though the team does do a good job in onboarding customers onto the new changes.

HENRY
SVP, STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS, ASIA in Hongkong
Medienproduktion, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Rightsline Makes it Easy

Program search for sales history is the feature I use almost everyday. The document preview function makes it easy for me to quickly scan terms in the agreement.

It would be good if Rightline can improve the table preview so that it can expand into a new window for full screen preview. At this moment, the table preview is too small that we will need to scroll right and left to see all columns.

Christopher
Service Delivery Manager in UK
Rundfunkmedien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Rightsline

Easy to navigate and well presented in a web browser. Very configurable to a a businesses requirements.

It can be over complicated in the configuration department, especially roles and permissions. The reporting tool is hard to use when trying to build complex reports. The new UX annoyingly has lots of little functional bugs we'd have expected to see caught in testing.

Marco
Sales Support Administrator in UK
Medienproduktion, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Finally a good rights-checking siystem

Easy to use, very quick in providing the results in terms of availability report

It would be nice to have the possibility to amend the dashboard based on my deal, having a customizable dashboard will help me track my tasks and the my team's deals The automatic conflict check is helping speeding up the process but sometimes it takes ages to complete (due to the nature of the deal) it would be nice to have an estimated time of completion or a notification

Eric
Head of Content in USA

Rightsline

The software is easy to use and is an absolute necessity when it comes to rights management. I like how the software is easily customizable to suit our company's needs.

It does not integrate well with accounting protocols but we are working on ways to make this process better.

Max
VP, Sales & Operations in USA

Rightsline Is Great!

Kommentare: Great team and great product. Thank you!

I like how customizable the software is and how easy it is to add and edit different categories. The customer service is also top notch and any issue I've had has been dealt with and fixed right away.

I don't have any complaints and think it's solid software that helps our team track everything we need to do.

Alex
Director of Distribution - Asia in Südkorea
Rundfunkmedien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Rightsline

I use mostly to check the available titles and the deals input summary from opportunities to done executed deals. Once you get used to the system, I find its easy to use.

There are few duplicated fields, which can be simplified(or copied) that could save time.

Hannah
Lead Operations Coordinator in USA
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Rights Management Application

Kommentare: I think it has taken a year to feel very comfortable with all of the elements and really know the ins and outs of the program. Customer service is stellar and look forward to working on our projects together.

That all of our contractual obligations are in one place with a profile for each. Very organized and many features we can customize to help us with our needs.

It is very detailed oriented and can be very confusing when trying to create reports/views.

Aaron
Business Affairs Executive in USA
Unterhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Rightsline Review

The feature I like most about the software is its organization and tracking capabilities.

The search feature is what I like least about this software. It could greatly be improved.

Reynold
Team Leader in Indien
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The right way

Kommentare: I am in the Data & Images department, We process Movies and Series for different airlines. Rightsline helps us with a lot of information we need to add in our poster and scenes.

The data accumulated and produced, It gives great options to output required spreadsheet when needed.

It is a great database which is user friendly but it has a very dull interface.

Foram
Contracts Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Rightsline!

I appreciate having a central easy to use to tool for tracking and storing data.

The navigation between tabs could be built better.

Ellen
Production Finance in USA
Unterhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Rightsline Overview

Kommentare: Being able to see the details for every project makes RIghtsline a necessity for me. I always find the answers I'm looking for. Overall, it is very useful to me on a weekly basis.

Being able to search by name or project is the most convenient feature of RIghtsline,. he tabs at the top that allow you to see all the associations with the project are extremely useful. Being able to upload documents is a great feature as well.

Honestly there is nothing I would change.

Susie
Senior Analyst in USA

Incredibly easy and organized

Kommentare: Excellent, love it.

Super easy to use, well organized, captures all the data needed

REPORTING. All of the user friendliness was directed towards the main use, and then the reporting is exceptionally complicated.

Allison
Art Coordinator in USA
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great

It is easy to use and navigate. The features are accessible and clear to reach

Sometimes it would take a while to load but it would work fine