Filtern nach:

Über Pulley

Pulley helps hyper growth startups around the world manage their equity. One-day onboarding and world-class support provided.

Erfahre mehr über Pulley

Fawzy A.
Fawzy A.
Cofounder & CEO in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Phenomenal customer support

unbelievably good experience using pulley to manage my cap table and model fundraising. The best support I’ve ever seen in a saas company!

I would have liked to be able to export my fundraising modeling in csv

Brady E.
Senior Manager of Finance in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding support, amazing product

Kommentare: We left another captable software because I was disappointed with the price point, useability of the software, and the support. Pulley, within 5 days of signing up, had blown my expectations out of the water on all three fronts. I like

Super fast and supportive setup, functionality is extremely intuitive. Amazing pricepoint.

Nothing significant so far, but I know that when I do find it Pulley will be quick to respond!

Michael L.
Accountant in USA
Programmentwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great software, really competes with all the others in the industry. The modeling tools really help drive significant value.

The implementation team is great and really helped us be successful.

Currently no transfer agent service but that is coming soon!

Shashwata N.
Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Got our 409A valuation done quickly without much hassle.

Onboarding process could be easier but I did like the ability to pull my details from another software I was using before.

Daniel S.
CEO in Kanada
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Much better than a spreadsheet

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Their onboarding and customer service are outstanding. Very pleased with Pulley so far.

Pulley makes it easy to manage multiple share classes, including SAFE's and other investment vessels. The ability to quickly model out future rounds is amazing.

There are a few screens that once you enter, you can't go immediately back to the previous screen, forcing you to start that journey over again.

CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best cap table management platform PERIOD!

This product was clearly made from the founder perspective. It has fabulous UX/UI, it is very easy to use and intuitive, and the customer support is on point. My favorite feature is the ability to play around with projections and forecasting.

I am in love with this product. Right now it meets all of my needs.

Sean S.
Controller in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very Satisfied

Quick but thorough onboarding and they've made ongoing administration easy

Pulley does not yet calculated stock-based compensation, which I know they are working on.

Fred T.
Founder and CEO in USA
Informationsdienst, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Incentive Compensation Management with Pulley

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Pulley makes the entire ICM experience a breeze. My investors love it, and the members of the equity pool seem to enjoy the transparency.

Onboarding was effortless. Templates made it easy for me to distribute options to my entire team in one click. Client success follows up and communication was immediate. Investors love us.

A challenge to find and tweak uploaded documents.