Über Squaretalk

Squaretalk ist eine vielseitige Cloud-Kommunikationsplattform, mit der deine Vertriebs- und Supportteams von überall aus effektiv arbeiten können.

Erfahre mehr über Squaretalk

The very quick response time, the quality of the service, and the Efficiency resulted in a productive collaboration.

Bewertungen zu Squaretalk

Squaretalk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 49 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Squaretalk bereits verwendet?

Russell
Russell
Director of Marketing in USA
Quelle: GetApp

These guys are seriously AWESOME!!!

Kommentare: After going through over 20 demos. I really liked how they got straight to the point and demo'ed their system very quickly. Most other companies took weeks just to respond. I don't know about you, but if I'm buying a software that help my clients get ahold of me super easily, then I'd expect that company to also do the same. Its very weird to reach out to predictive dialing companies and then they take so long to get back. SquareTalk got right on the phone with us and did several demos to show us every feature.

I spent weeks doing demos on over 25 predictive dialers and SquareTalk was by far the best. They treat you very well and have a great support team. I really couldn't say anything better about these guys.

They really don't have any cons. I liked everything.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for the kind words! We are glad you had a pleasant experience and we will do our best to continue in the same spirit. Reach out anytime if you have any questions or need assistance.

Sandra
commercial coordinator in Kolumbien

A good system integrated into your crm

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The system is easy to use, it is simple and practical. From the pms with a single click I can call my clients without having to use dialing. It has many other functions, which I don't really use, but it will certainly work for other businesses. The support is really excellent, the communication is fast and effective.

So far I have no criticism of the system; except for two brief moments when the system failed to convert the call. Specific cases, without a doubt.

letzte Woche

Thanks for the feedback, Sandra! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our product. And we'll make sure to pass this review on to our support team. We are constantly updating the product with more features and offerings, so please feel free to reach out with any suggestions on how we can make your work easier!

Alexander
Head of Sales in Malaysia
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Horrible, not working, and not even refunding or replying to refund requests

The way its being massively oversold by a highly qualified sales person. It's a cool dude, but once the sale is made and nothing is working, it's not possible to contact this guy.

It never worked. The guys couldn't like this [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to our internet or something. Support was worthless, again not helping at all. After 2 weeks of wasting a lot of time on this, I decided to just give up an not waste energy on this bs anymore. Again, the team was very very unprofessional, not refunding the pilot money, though I've never been able to use it. Wasted my time, my resources, and this is the type of service you can expect from these fellows.

vor 6 Monaten

We're sorry to hear about the problems you were experiencing and apologize for the inconvenience. We would love to help. Please reach out to us and we'll get this sorted out for you.

Customer Service Manager in USA
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product For My Teams

Kommentare: The Squaretalk Platform has great call management and helps the team be fore efficient. We an use one program and integrate this rather than using multiple programs to complete one task. Our agents take many calls and needed this software to be able to take more calls during the day. This software helps create more business for my company and helps us continue to grow rapidly.

The Squaretalk Platform is a top-notch program and I would recommend it to anyone in my network. Our QA team said it’s easy to pull calls to review. I like that you can integrate it with the current programs you have. The agents are able to call with ease and rarely run into issues. They welcome feedback and continue to evolve the program. It is very reliable and the pricing structure fits my company and is a great deal.

The platform continues to grow and is not perfect yet. I wish it was implemented with more software platforms, but what it currently is implemented in works great for my group.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the support and constructive feedback, we're so glad to hear that Squaretalk is working out for you and your team! We're constantly adding new integrations, so stay tuned for the latest releases! Don't hesitate to contact our support team if you need assistance connecting your tools through API, they will be more than happy to help.

Kaif Ahmed
Team Lead Manager in Pakistan

customer services our experience

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: overall experience with this software was good and help us a lot to increase our business revenue

the best thing which i was in search for me and my team its communication management with client and within the team its so easy and great tool

nothing as much i dislike yet and also there is not hand raised by my team for this platform so its all good

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback, Kaif! We are delighted to hear that you found Squaretalk useful, and that it increased your revenue. We are constantly working hard to make Squaretalk an all-in-one solution that helps our users with business growth. We appreciate your time and hope you continue to enjoy our platform, and please let us know if you need any help.

Operations Team Leader in Pakistan
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

fantastic communication platform with variety of tools

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: overall experience using this software is really amazing I requested all my staff and other teams within the organization to use this for simple and less expensive

the best thing which I love to use is customer services tools for communication and collaboration within the team and with customer

integration with other tools are quite complex but form my team there is no issue raised for this yet so its not a big deal for us

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback, it is always helpful to hear from our users. CX is a key part of our vision, and we want to ensure that your experience with Squaretalk is as seamless as possible. Please reach out if you need help with the integrations or any other assistance.

General Manager in Sri Lanka
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great all in one solution for our small / medium business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Highly satisfied with the performance of the platform and its features

The ability to manage all extentions and monitor performance of each.

The fact that we have to use a third party app for mobile

letzten Monat

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your feedback, we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our platform! Feel free to reach out if there is anything we can provide you with or if you have any ideas on how we can make Squaretalk better. We are always looking for ways to improve and would love to hear more about how we can help you grow.

heist
pastor in Jamaika

This software provides extensive reporting and analytics which is crucial to have for any call cente

- Ease of use - Visually appealing - Great tech support team - Condenses what would otherwise be complicated material and makes it usable for even a novice

- Very few times a bug would occur such as a button not working, but with the great tech support it has never slowed us down or been a issue.

william
Quality Control in Jamaika

Great Product

Kommentare: Helps with the workload

One of the best telephones controlled system yet, very cost effective, great quality and faster connection help you to just focus on the customer.

it's a great technology no dought and like every other technology there is always things that can be improved on, my company is a small one still work in progress thank god I have tech guys to worry about that part, but overall the product is great.

Nicholas
General Manager in UK
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support

Kommentare: Great!

Simple user face Great service Easy to maintain

Hourly stat reports Log in and off stamps

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback and support, Nicholas! We are so glad that you find Squaretalk to be easy to use and maintain! We are constantly working on improving the user interface and adding new features, so stay tuned for more updates in the future!

Jay
Outbound DemandGen & Sales Development Director in Israel

Amazing Software, Amazing Support

Kommentare: I have been working with Matrix for a few years now. As a sales professional, I came across dozens of solutions that are either pre-built or highly configurable (which usually requires a lot of IT assistance and end up being implemented poorly).
The amazing thing about SquareTalk and its Matrix is, they were able to take something that must be highly configurable, sophisticated and complex and turn it into a super compatible and clear software.
In addition, SquareTalk's onboarding and customer success teams went out of their way to integrate the solution with the business tools that we are using (including some that it was not designed for) and made make sure that everything, to the smallest resolutions, works perfectly.
No need to mention that on the user/agent side, everything is nearly flawless. Amazing UX.
Very professional team. Amazing product. I am very satisfied with Matrix and I highly recommend it.

Out of the box solution! Matrix is a predictive dialer that allows a crazy sales leader like myself to adjust it to the smallest resolutions of our out-of-the-box methodologies.

UI could be improved on the admin side. The agent side is nearly perfect.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback. We are excited to hear that you are enjoying the app, and we're glad to hear that you found it easy to use. We'll continue working hard on future updates & features so that you can enjoy using Matrix even more.

Shay
business development manager in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

the best predictive dialer yet!!!!

Kommentare: As a buisness development manager for several big companies, along the way I've encountered several predictive dialers, but none of them came close to Innitels.
fast, smart, litlle to none bugs, and the customer service???? the best in the field.
In conclusion....you can't go wrong with Innitel, we use their services for years, and we say thank you every day for that. The interface is easy, intuative, with lots of functions, they thought about evrything.
The support team is firstly, very professional, and secondly, very welcoming and nice.
As for VFM...the best there is in the field, and believe me, I checked!!! The calls quality is good most of the time, better than the other providers, thats for sure. Thnak you again Innitel, for everything :-)

easy to use almost without bugs the best customer service there is intuative interface very good calls quality very good value for money

haven't found any yet

Head of Sales in Israel

Sales Optimization

Kommentare: My initial thoughts when moving to the Innitel predictive dialer, were mostly along the lines of, "if it does what they say it does, I'm going to start making much much much more money". Little did I know how right I was, after the initial setup pains, the dialer was up and running. Right away I saw the number of conversations my reps were having with customers go way up. Secondly my ability to manage the reps real time through the intuitive call center manager was second to none. I now saw who was on the phone, for how long, AND I have the ability to listen in real time. All this has given my sales team the tools to really succeed, maximizing the results of their efforts daily. After working with the INNITEL predictive dialer, I wonder why I didn't switch earlier, how much money my sales reps and my company must have missed out on because we didn't switch sooner. Take it from someone who has worked in phone sales for over ten years in A wide range of verticals, If you aren't working with a predictive dialer like Innitel, that means your already behind the curve.

Ease of use Call center manager Time savings

Set up Integration

Thanks david!

Charles
Israel
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Predictive Dialer Amazing Product by Innitel

Kommentare: My company has been clients of Innitel for more than 2 years, one of the reason for applying for their services was because of the Dialer. We use it every day with 4 brands and 5 offices works perfectly every day like a well oiled machine. The Dialer has solved for us many problems and has saved for us alot of money and of course manpower. Any callcenter that makes calls to clients daily must get the Innitel Predictive Dialer .

Saves Money, Saves Manpower, Saves Time, Works on Pc Phone

Nathan
Project Manager in Luxemburg
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

1 million leads processed through Innitel in 1 month!

Kommentare: We get leads from multiple sources that require qualification and processing. Contacting these leads in such numbers have always been a challenge. Through Innitels system we were calling 10 calls per second and getting nearly 5% answer rates with a 200% increase in productivity from our older system. Beyond that, Innitel and their support staff added our integration for us, trained our managers and remain available for brain storming and support. This is much more than a product, its a passionate company.

Integrations and flexibility

No complaints

Roee
Ceo in Israel

Very good product

Kommentare: This company have a great product with great customer support
The software is friendly and good people are behind it
Software never breakdown

Always work and very friendly

Good software

Kobi
Owner in Israel

Very handy and useful

Kommentare: Can't see how I worked without it before, very productive has all the UI requiered for any user to easily access, calls alot of clients at the same time, and gives you fast and quick results,
it's very important for any call center to have this kind of assistance.
This program can make everyone's work easier, and also is very good at marketing purposes.
works on all of our systems with awesome intergration.

The quick response, efficiency, and the quality.

I don't think anything is bad

Yaniv
Co Founder in Israel
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The most essential tool in my business today

Kommentare: This software has streamlined my sales process in an insurmountable way. I now get to serious potential clients efficiently and quickly giving me a real edge in a very competitive market. I could not imagine my operation without it.

Awesome!..

Kern
Commercial director in Israel
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

EASY TO USE SOFT

Kommentare: Very simple and easy to use.
No problems as i used to have with other providers. Work very well, even with bad internet connection. The cost is good.

EASY TO USE, RAPID, WORKS WELL

oshri
it manager in Israel
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bullmarket review

Kommentare: we have a good expiriense with the dialer
any problem we incouter we know we have a great support team that fixing us any probem

Didier
Responsable Geomarketing in Mauritius
, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not Bad at all

Kommentare: We been experiencing Innitel since more than 6 month and it seems to work correctly, no problem with it.

It is easy to use

Nothing specially

Alex
Operations Manager in Israel
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Have tested many different solutions by far this is the best

Kommentare: This solution makes it easy to understand what is going on. I'm running a Call Center and have always had issues in getting reliable reports on time. This product has just greatly simplified my life.

Real time reporting made simple. Now I feel like I always know whats going on.

Enea
CEO in Albanien
Kapitalmärkte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I love Innitel

Kommentare: I have tried a bunch of companies but these guys are the best. I love their work. I wish them the best in business!

Jona
CTO in USA

Google Drive & Innitel

Kommentare: We signed on as we are able to upload our lists straight from our google drive account. We used to store our lists on our PC which was unsafe. Quick and painless transition.

Great Service! 3 minutes to get a support agent on the phone. Great feature set

Antwort von INNITEL TELECOM

We also have Dropbox as well!

Liron
Gibraltar
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A good tool to improve outbound productivity

Kommentare: The team is very friendly and professional, we had a few issues at the set up which were quickly escalated and resolved, all and all the service is stable and easy to set up, the cost is reasonable and the results are impressive.

Easy to set up

Occasional technical issues , not more than what you would usually expect.