Über Planoplan

Planoplan ist ein 3D Raumplaner für Innengestaltung, der erlaubt, eine komplette Visualisierung der Räumlichkeiten in kurzer Zeit zu erstellen.

Erfahre mehr über Planoplan

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Planoplan bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Princess M.
Princess M.
Interior Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

My grand Planoplan experience

Kommentare: My boyfriend recommended that I learn about interior designing since I'm always redesigning our apartment lol..
I figured it was a good idea and started surfing through the internet looking for a good software program I can practice on and boom! Planoplan can into view and I loved it after the free trial. The 3D rendering feature just makes everything okay and easy.

I liked the 3D rendering feature the most. It's very easy to use that you don't need to be a very experienced designer to use it.

I would have liked it if the how to video was a little longer.

Steven N.
retired in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

designing our new home

Kommentare: If you are looking for a design software to fit into any budget, look no further than Planoplan. This system is very user-friendly, cost-effective, and very versatile. We are in the process of designing a home. Using Planoplan saves us the cost of a designer, the beauty of this system is that we can make changes on our time. The learning curve is so short we were building out our home the night we accessed the cloud-based program

The ability to be able to see on a smartphone

I don't know of any, this was so easy to use.

David A.
Strategist in Nigeria

Planoplan saves time and ease our tasks

Kommentare: Planoplan has helped our team to perform better in 3D designing, interior decoration and VR marketing which has translated into positive customers experience. It's easier, user friendly and well integrated with other devices to improve our work flow.

Its user interface simplicity, easy manipulation and the flow in integration with other business solutions

None for now, I will keep in touch to see if there's any improvement I can recommend.