Über Mars PLM

Mars PLM is the first built-in SAP PLM software on the market. Mars PLM empowers people to focus on the valuable tasks of their work.

Erfahre mehr über Mars PLM

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Haben Sie Mars PLM bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Fabio G.
Head Of PLM in Italien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Why to have it ? The real question is: why not to have it ?

Kommentare: With Mars, we started to have a quicker overview about our products, especially regarding all the data about them and their life.
Everything is linked and connected, reducing the usage of a lot of transactions to reach the information and a lot of investigations to "build" the history.

Absolutely totaly integrated with SAP and vreally friendly to be used by the user. Plus, it is opened to be customized or implemented for local needs.

As consequences of its Pros., nothing is really a Cons. The unique aspect that I found is that it takes some seconds to be launched, but the truth is that it isn't a simple transaction. It is a friendly cocpit for a complex merge of data as output. After the first launch, it works really fast in each task possible with it.

Luigi B.
PLM CAD Engineering Global Porcess Owner in Italien
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need for speed up your business in one Place

Kommentare: Easy to Start, easy to adapt. Support is there if you need and they are constantly improving with featurs. I highly recomended to use it.

Where to start? I just loved MARS PLM. It helps me to manage my product documents, version etc in one place. It reduce my time in management and i have everything i need in one place.

Not much! There's only a small number of features i would like to have in next version.

Serena M.
Administrator in Italien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best choice ever

Kommentare: The time-consuming drastically decreased ! Our users were not able to communicate as a Project Team before installing Mars PLM. With the virtual collaboration tool, everything is going better.

Mars is almost perfect in all its functionalities, but I have to choose one... so I can definitely say: BOM Advanced Tool!

I didn't find anything negative until now.

Andrea G.
Product Manager in Italien
Maschinerie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I just love it!

Kommentare: Everything is easy to find and to see, BOM is aligned and synchronized, control over everything.

Having all the information available in just one platform is awesome and makes the job way more easy! This tool saves me a lot of time and effort while i’m working.

If it wasn’t slow while opening big data files, it would be perfect. Understandable though.

Piero C.
CEO in Italien
Maschinerie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

No more confusion with data

Kommentare: Data availability is one of the most important aspects in decision making, which is why we chose Mars PLM. Mars PLM enables faster decision-making across our company, and is able to automatically align our data with low effort by users.

User interface designed for easy and fast understanding. Always new features added in the new release. An excellent customer support.

Maybe some translation needs to be review.