Über Routespring

Routespring is business travel without personal credit cards.

Erfahre mehr über Routespring

Easy to use and can always find a hotel when I need one.

No points awarded from hotel chains when you use this service even though you can get the same price when you book directly. Customer service basically tells you if you book it you are stuck with it.

Bewertungen zu Routespring

Routespring hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 32 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Routespring bereits verwendet?

Sadman N.
Sadman N.
Sales executive in Bangladesch
Quelle: GetApp

The most convenient travel app I’ve ever used.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Well, getting instant results for making a trip is the unique feature of them even if you book at the last hour. This makes them the best travel support inside the USA. I didn't find this feature on many popular agencies. But Routespring does the best job in this scenario. That's why I always recommend and use it for both planned and emergency schedules.

This is the most user convenient travel app I have ever used in my entire professional career. The most amazing side of Routspring is that it searches travel options according to my personal travel preferences. That makes choosing my travel options so much easy and more time-saving. As for my work, I just open the app and choose my destination in just a few taps, and the trip is ready. It understands the user algorithm so well, and the first impression is their application and easy to use interface that attracts me more than other travel planners.

Nothing that I can think of. But I have used their app as a traveler. I am not sure how it works for our company admins.

Samuel G.
Senior Manager, Retail Operations in USA

Routespring Admin Review

Kommentare: Easy to use and manage. Simple price control and approval system. Consistent communication.

Great Customer Service and Account Management. Able to make changes a process updates on short-timelines. Competitive rates and consistent communication on how to bring costs down.

Reporting can be improved, but any requests we have made on this front have been quickly implemented or fixed by their product team.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to post a detailed review. We are glad to hear about your great experience in using our product & service.

Glenn D.
Field sales in USA

E-Cig

This software is mediocre at best. I believe the ratings on their hotels or way off and also the car rentals could be better

Hotel ratings they need to do for the check ups with this hotel chains.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us continue to improve our product & service. We're sorry you found our hotel ratings were off. One of our product experts will reach out to you to understand any specific case you are referring to. We appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Matt F.
CFO in USA

Extremely easy to implement and can start to book travel within minutes.

It was very easy to get started with Routespring. There were no unneccessary phone calls or demos. I quickly setup the policy and invited users, and they were able to book travel immediately.

Since we have been using Routespring, they have added several new features. When we first started with them, there was not an option to book travel for a teammate. Routespring quickly added this feature which was important and useful to our Company.

vor 7 Monaten

Scott K.
Merchandising Rep in USA
Tabak, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Routespring does it all!

Kommentare: It's one of the best booking apps I've ever used. Expedia was the booking app I used in my last position and I do find their app to have more options, and is prettier to look at, however, they do not offer the exceptional service Routespring provides. I find it very practical and makes the overall job of making reservations very convenient.

Ease of use and basic functionality. You don't need to do much to access any of the booking options. How quickly the the third party is able to get the reservations you need to continue with your job. I know this may not pertain to the actual software itself, but the customer service agents are fantastic! I've gotten responses from them very late in the day and I'm so thankful they're available for me. Their response time is excellent and the information/changes they provide are crucial for making my job manageable. Thank you again for all that you do.

Lack of options for hotels. I stay at chain hotels whenever I can. There were several hotels in the area not available on the app but are available in other areas. I would also like a feature to allow quick access of favorite airports/rental car companies. It would be nice not having to type in the same location, find the same rental car, and rebook every time. If I could tap a screen similar to food ordering apps, and be brought right to the booking screen, that would save some time.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are glad to hear about your great experience in using our product & service. Thank you for sharing a suggestion on having a feature to quickly access favorite destinations and/or rental locations. We are adding this to our roadmap and update you when this feature goes live :)

Martha Z.
Sales Merchandiser in USA
Tabak, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Travel help

Kommentare: Good

Easy to use I only use it for hotel are the rental cars and it works well for me but sometimes the date is wrong when you put in your air plane reservations

Sometimes you cannot find a Rent-A-Car place because of the addresses it's hard to figure out sometimes if a Rent-A-Car place is inside the airport or outside the airport and some smaller locations

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us continue to improve our product & service. We're so sorry you faced challenge with car rentals. One of our product experts will reach out to you to understand it better. We appreciate your patience while we resolve your issue.

Admin in USA
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

double thumbs up

Kommentare: I use Routespring to find my travel options effortlessly.

I frequently travel to visit potential clients and customers to gather and analyze their technical requirements. I find Routespring's product very user-friendly, especially in terms of finding the right options to avoid conflicting schedules - I'm able to search flights based on my preferred time of arrival or departure. Even Google doesn't do that - that's why "double thumbs up"

Car rental search could be made easier, but it doesn't bother me

Designer/Administrator in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

No brainer best travel app.

I like it when you don't have to think too much in making decisions. I travel frequently and finding the right itinerary for my travel was always a challenge. But ever since I started using Routespring, things have become much simpler - they know what I prefer, automatically apply any of my available travel credits, and allow booking with a central corporate card without me having to pay anything out of pocket.

Prepaid hotel inventory doesn't allow earning hotel loyalty rewards.

vor 10 Monaten

member of technical staff in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

simplest way to manage travel

Kommentare: Experience is excellent, it help us manage company wide travel using just 1 common payment card.

I found Routespring when I was looking for an easy-to-implement travel management platform with the ability to use common payment cards across all travelers. Our travelers prefer to not pay anything using their personal cards and Routespring helps us prevent that with their efficient centralized payment feature.

I like them so far. No complaints at all!

Application Analyst in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Nothing goes out of pocket

RouteSpring allows my company to set up a common credit credit that we all travelers use to book our travel. Previously, we had to pay most of the travel out of pocket and these used to be huge expenses to wait for reimbursements. But now we don't have to go through the reimbursement process and that's a great relief.

I wish we can process all the meals and incidentals through RouteSpring. But that's probably too much to ask.

Les G.
Digital Designer in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

You need this software for your travels!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I feel Routespring has listened to travelers and businesses that need a simple but intuitive travel site that saves me money. My plans change often and I’m glad Routespring finds me good travel options for last minute bookings. Oh - and there’s a way to easily export my travel to import into my Expensify app. I’m a digital designer - and I like the interface and dashboards. Provides the travel info I usually need and actually walks me thru the booking process easily and fast. Recently started using this site and I have already passed it onto my colleagues for their company travels. Thank you Routespring!

I keep my eye open for new, well-functioning and easy-to-use travel site. Routespring caught my eye - and I’m ever so glad I stopped to use it. You need to use this too! Traveling a lot over the past couple of years to see digital and design clients across the US…I always have to fight the big name, but over-idealized travel sites. Since many are owned by the same group..there is not competitions and no big reward for me. So I have no further interest in ever using them again. Routespring lists the key information (and not pushing a ton of ads and info I don’t need to buy or need to see). During the pandemic Routespring kept the database full of hotels listing their precautions and what I need to do as a traveler. Routespring gave me reassurance I was booking at a safe a hotel. It’s more than efficient. The desktop and mobile apps are are simple and effective. The real price is listed (and not hidden or change the moment I click into the page like so many others to).

Well, don't have any yet. It's actually really good business travel software.

Nadeem A.
Nadeem A.
Finance head in Pakistan
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and effective travel management

Kommentare: The Automated approval process saves time
Their Great customer service means great employee satisfaction and Very easy to configure company settings

Account manager listens to the customer feedback and executes enhancements which significantly improves our experience with their product and service in general

“Cannot really think of any” But Dashboard can be prettier

letztes Jahr

Miguel T.
Miguel T.
Freelancer in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Amazing

Kommentare: It helps me manage my travel more efficiently.

It automatically does a lot of stuff and I don’t have to worry about many small things. I automatically see what I’d prefer most on the top. My expense receipt is automatically submitted to my account. If I have any unused travel credits, it will automatically apply those to my next flight without me having to remember. That’s just best for me. But over all I think has a lot of potential

I can’t think of any. It's a very charming product and service.

Head of self-Reliance in Pakistan

Simple and effective travel management

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use Routespring to help me notice the travel choices that suit my business priorities and private preferences. I nearly always see my most popular choice among the highest three in their “recommended” sorting. I don’t get to examine such personal level accuracy anyplace else.

On behalf of my organization, I traveled through their Routespring with my employees. This trip was delightful for me; I have never had such a rewarding experience. Their customer service is outstanding. There was no improvement in their assessment of what was a fair cost. The hotel that Routespring had arranged for us was ideal. On behalf of my organization, I've traveled through them twice. We changed the deal on the spot the second time, but Routespring employees pleasantly completed our urgent job. Customers will find Routespring to be very pleasant. Routespring has been a fantastic experience for me.

In general, Routespring should do a great job with design and colors. Everything is good in the app.

Natalie W.
Sales Rep in USA

Avid user of Routespring

I like the ease of navigation the most..

I have found some difficulty in locating lodging in highly rural areas

Business consulting in Pakistan
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Excellent Costumer service and best travel support.

5 letztes Jahr

They are given best customer service that assures travel is hassle free and they are providing 24/7 access to travel customer service.

I really liked all the features of this software but dashboard can be prettier.

Limus W.
Limus W.
Traveling Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Makes It Easy to Book Room on the Go

5 letztes Jahr

My biggest issue at the time was basically not being able to book on the move using my phone. And, many times, being that I have an Android, I ran into even more complications and issues with on-the-go booking. Their app eased my mind tremendously, and after downloading it even if I had any issues customer service was always there and easy to talk to I book travel in a snap now, and I owe it all to Routespring.

Nothing. I haven't found any issues thus far.

Ali H.
Business Consultant in Pakistan
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Super Easy Approval Process

5 letztes Jahr

This is very simple and effective travel management.This is cost saving with pay as you go pricing and easy and they give us very easy pricing model to understand.

Cannot really think of any .But routespring can do better job with design and colours in general.

Olivia N.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Never have to worry with routespring

Kommentare: To have someone take care of my travel while I'm busy getting new business for the company.

As a marketing professional, I often travel to attend trade shows, which always makes me tired and drains me out. In such cases, before using Routespring, it used to become a very frustrating experience to deal with airlines & hotels in case of travel disruptions. Routespring’s app & travel support make it so much easier for me that I don’t have to worry about such things anymore. It’s a peace of mind!

We use slack for internal communication. It would be great to see travel notifications on slack.

vor 7 Monaten

Corrina A.
Merchandiser in USA
Konsumgüter, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Reservations

Kommentare: I really love the customer service on route spring

Easy to use and can always find a hotel when I need one

Sometimes it’s hard to find hotels in rural areas and sometimes it doesn’t bring up current location

Digital Marketer in Bangladesch

Manage travel with ease

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We wanted to centralize our travel management without spending too much. Our travelers quickly adopted their booking app and made it easier for our admin team to supervise travel.

We needed software just like Routespring. It is much easier to configure policy, approval settings, fetch real-time travel data, and superb travel support. No complications whatsoever.

I’d prefer to have a chat feature for support.

Sales Executive in Ägypten
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy, effortless process.

5 letztes Jahr

First of all, the interface is so user-friendly. It was very easy searching through my personal preferences. They had the best prices I have seen elsewhere, and it is so nice to keep a record of all the expenses for my company. What I found to be my favourite at this software is their customer service, which did not fail to amaze me. There was no queue, they were very professional and friendly at the same time that they made sure my booking and car rental procedure went very smoothly.

To be honest, I can not think of anything I did not like.

Project Manager in Nepal

Great Service

Kommentare: Simple and efficient way to book my business travel when needed.

As far as the product goes, everything is just simple and intuitive. The travel support team is better than the best I ever experienced - super responsive and caring for your travel needs.

I wish they integrate with Slack to make it easier for me to maintain important details in one place.

Research Associate in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

App that honors personal preferences

Kommentare: Any disruptions in my travel are handled very professionally. Helps me remain worry free!

They always go above and beyond my personal expectations from the service. Once my flight was delayed due to bad weather, and their team proactively worked with the hotel and car rental company on my behalf to expect me late in the night. The car rental location was going to be closed around that time, but they convinced the staff to make an arrangement for my late pickup.

I'm personally super impressed. I can't think of anything to dislike

Robert R.
Sales Representative in USA
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy, but not always best

Easy to find accommodations in the current area.

Does not list all available hotels. Does not offer the cheapest rate. Sometimes accommodations aren't available after booking.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us continue to improve our product & service. We're sorry you had challenge in searching for accommodations. One of our product experts will reach out to you to understand any specific case you are referring to. We appreciate your patience while we work on this.