Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Product Management Dashboard for JIRA Erfahrungen

Über Product Management Dashboard for JIRA

Die All-in-One-Software für strategisches & technisches Produktmanagement und erfolgreiches Go-To-Market

Erfahre mehr über Product Management Dashboard for JIRA

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Haben Sie Product Management Dashboard for JIRA bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Administrative staff in Nigeria
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect project management app

Kommentare: JIRA perfectly handles most of our team collaboration projects and it has always proven its worth from test cases to defects and reports, it is a highly essential tool in our resource management.

This is a perfect application for project managers as it provides a customized dashboard for project monitoring and task tracking. It also helps me in bandwidth allocation and monitoring of my team's capacity for attaining a set target. I like its capacity for team collaboration and the ease at which i define the duration of sprints based on each project's requirements.

The major issue that I usually encounter is network connectivity which is very frustrating. It is also not a very user friendly application as there is too much procedure in its setup, it requires an intense technical knowledge to navigate and properly understand the numerous features.

Jeffrey J.
Director of Customer Acquisition in Kanada

A great dashboard

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall I have found this dashboard to be very useful in keeping track of my active projects.

What I like most about his dashboard from Jira is that its highly customizable to your needs.

What I like least about the dashboard from Jira is that it has many features and options that can be at time overwhelming to learn.