Filtern nach:

Über Spayee

Spayee offers an all-in-one white-labelled platform for content creators to create, market & sell their courses.

Erfahre mehr über Spayee

Krystyna S.
Krystyna S.
English Teacher in Ukraine

All you need is Spayee

Kommentare: With Spayee, Now I’m able to overcome all the above, and it will save lots of time to focus on the course content creation rather than worrying about the technical aspects of the system. I love the flexibility that I have with course creations and landing page setups. Also it's a solid platform to build an Online Academy where your courses can be delivered due to web as well as to Apple and Android apps that benefitially will increase the sales.

Spayee is a great online platform to launch your courses with the potential to grow! It has all the usual features like unlimited courses and users, scheduling, payment gateway, etc. But let me focus on the marketing part. Anyone who offers courses knows it’s a huge help for things like affiliate/referral marketing, coupons, push notifications, live classes (albeit payable via Zoom), mobile apps, and more. In addition, as a course creator, I was afraid not to be able to use the Spayee because of the high technical expectations. However, it turned to be intuitive and easy to use. Contacting support team was pleasurable experience as they were friendly and answered immediately in a chat. Due to dynamic watermarking, I can sleep tight at night and not think about contect security. One of the bonuses is the capability of having landing page for each course.

Even though it's possible to customize the names/titles to fit my language, I would like to see more language options and payment gateways. Unfortunately, there is no video hosting; the only way is to use third-party solutions (Youtube, Vimeo). Better UI/UX improvement is needed.

Theo P.
Theo P.
Managing Director in Südafrika

A robust LMS and Course-commerce provider, with a few niggles

Kommentare: Provision of courses and course-creation services to clients of ours.
We have seen a 30% increase in positive course feedback after testing the course platform against two of our other platforms.
Clients spend more time on the site.
Our course compilation team find it easier to build courses on Spayee than on other platforms.

Integrated, auto-populating course-sales pages; Robust integration of full academy-wide reporting and -features; Strong price-value balance; Scalability of course platform; SCORM-content upload availability; Question banking

The page builder is lacking some refinement; No simple onboarding; App availability still pending; Limited integrations (including with payment providers)

Mark V.
Director in UK

A Refreshingly Easy To Deploy Fully Functional LMS!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Spayee is an excellent example of how an LMS (Learning Management System) should be structured. It has all the tools needed to create your entire course. It creates your store, your content, your user engagement, your sales funnel, the lot!. In other words, you can create your entire business inside this platform. This is really important if you are getting started in e-learning. This tool saves you a lot of time and money by having everything in one place.

What make Spayee great are the generous limits options such as unlimited courses and students, great documentation & a public roadmap. SCORM, SSO, Webhooks, API & many other native integrations in addition to support with major integration hubs such as Zapier, Pabbly etc. What's not to like?

Spayee seems to be heavily focussed on the Indian market, as the localization options are based on Indian states/provinces and then there's the an option to select the rest of the world. It feels a little myopic in this regard & hope the development team focus on building & truly global platform which thinks internationally. At the time of writing this review native video hosting is not provided, YT & Vimeo is fully supported however.

Randall C.
CEO in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Spayee - very impressive, especially for the price

The integrated marketing and flexibility to change 'selling' models (pricing, bundling, etc) was very helpful. While I haven't yet verified SCORM compliance, the fact that it is an advertised feature is very important.

The unfortunate name of the product does not transfer to North America. (A "Spayee" is a female animal that has been sterilized.) Beyond this, the individual course UX customization is very limited, as of the date of this feedback. The fact that this product is relatively new on the market represents a risk.

Marketing Lead in Thailand
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A truly all-in-one LMS solution

Kommentare: I've tried a lot of different LMS platforms and this is the easiest to use. It does everything that I need it to do and I only have to use one tool for everything. I'm saving money and time with this tool. Spayee has been a great tool for managing my courses. It's helped me get my online courses to a place where I want them to be. It's very easy to use and all of your courses are in one place. It's also easy to make changes. I've only been using this platform for a few months now, but I can already see how much easier it is to market, sell and keep track of everything. I have a lot of courses and I can easily keep track of them all. I'm very happy with the services I've received so far and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to get their online course business to the next level.

This is a solid LMS (Learning Management System) that has all the tools needed to create an entire course. In fact, it has everything you need to create your storefront, your content, your user engagement, your sales funnel, and your customer success. In other words, you can create your entire business with this tool. This is especially important for those who are just getting started in e-learning. This tool saves you a lot of time and money by having it all in one place. This is a great solution for anyone who wants to create an online course or training content. It is easy to use, has all the features I could ever need, and the team behind it is responsive and helpful.

One caveat that always come with all-in-one solution is the depth of each feature or module. For example, the internal analytics only includes time spent, most viewed course, and number of downloads. I wish to see more specific numbers on each user and course and how every aspect is associated. Spayee is doing a lot, but they're just scratching the surface. They can still improve many things. This is the price to pay when everything in one place and no need to look for other LMS platforms. It has everything I need to offer my online courses. I'm still exploring the features but I'm loving it so far.

Constantine (kaan) B.
Constantine (kaan) B.
Director in Türkei

All-in-one LMS and course marketing solution with Scorm support

Kommentare: The biggest benefit of Spayee is that you don't need any third party tools for the whole process. From course design, landing page creation, course management and publishing, store view, checkout process to a great learning experience with Scorm content, quizzes and certificate upon course completion in one package, in a straightforward process.

What I like the most about Spayee is that it is an all-in-one solution, I don't have to juggle with several disconnected systems (lms, marketing, ecommerce) system to effectively design, publish and sell my courses. I love the Scorm content support, it allows me to import content that I had created in the past and it even works great on tablets and mobiles.

To be honest, what I like the least about Spayee, is its name. Other than that, every all-in-one system comes with its limitations for the sake of simplicity and effectiveness so I can't complain about it. The landing page builder is not great but it works ok.

Al H.
Al H.
Coach, Developer in Kanada
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finally settled on Spayee after trying others

Kommentare: Loving the intuitive flow for getting a course up and running

There are many PROS to this platform - the standout ones are: - Unlimited Courses and Students - Dripping out content based on multiple criteria (completion, time, etc) - Protecting assets from being downloaded - Robust Student Portal Forum for Course specific discussions - a must! - Various payment processor support

There are some features/additions/upgrades I'd like to see: - Support for more Languages (Spanish/French) - integrations with more email service providers

Dr. vishal G.
Dr. vishal G.
Owner in Indien

Very Comprehensive LMS Software

Kommentare: With Spayee one of the best way to Create, Publish, Market My Course withing few hours.

All-in-one Software solution, I can publish all my course on Web, Android and Apple iOS System Content Management Learner Management Marketing Management website and App Management etc..

More integration option required. UI need to be work iOs app (notification not working)

Jack S.
Jack S.
Prophet in Polen
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I love Spayee

5 letzten Monat Neu

Spayee is one of the most accurate LMS on the market. I have tried many but spayee is just wow! creating courses, publishing courses. The landing page is so beautiful. looking for LMS this is one of them.

not like that i can not add my own streaming service in the platform. the lack of RTMP for me is big minus.

Jean bertin C.
Jean bertin C.
Data Analyst Coach and Trainer in Côte d’Ivoire
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I just want to express how impressed I am with this fully customizable and smart e-Courses platform.

Spayee's team did a great job. They developed an easy-to-use, fully customizable, smart and easy-to-use online e-Course platform. With a branded website and mobile app, you can create custom courses for any purpose, any topic, and any scenario. It is also more affordable than its competitors because of the number of features it offers. My deepest thanks to the team for establishing a global payment processor network and for allowing me to choose a country-specific payment system.

Although there are still a few things that need to be improved, such as their website builder, their roadmap shows that they have big plans for the future.

Ahmad A.
General Manager in Ägypten

The best LMS i tried ever! 10/10

Kommentare: I've been teaching and giving courses online since 2005 so 16 years now!
I've tried everything starting from Google classroom to wordpress themes and plguins to vbulletin forums.
Then after the LMS wave i tried Kajabi, LearnWorlds, Thinkifc, Podia, Gurucan, Invanto, and many more.
In fact i made a list of like 100 LMS systems and tried them all in few months to see what works best.
After staying few hours in Spayee i knew that this is the platform i was looking for!
Great experience, recommended it to many of my friends and most of them are now happy customers.
Keep the good work guys! We need you to continue and prosper!

Very easy to use, yet you can build powerful learning experience Lots and lots of features, can't even image i will use all of this! They know digital marketing and SEO very well They know what making a course takes and how to create and market successfull courses

Can't say these are cons, just features to be added. May be to add sub-chapters option so i can make a sub-chapter inside a chapter and add content to this sub-chapter to allow more hierarchy down the course structure. Otherwise, can't think of something else, they got it all and more! make an account and see for yourself!

Ana C.
Fundadora in Spanien

I have tried many LMS and this "unknown" LMS has surprised me

Kommentare: I had been looking for a Saas LMS for some time that would allow me to replace the system I currently have, which requires a lot of maintenance on my part. When I tried it, I realized that it is easy to use and it suited what I was looking for. From my point of view, it is a highly recommended LMS. I have tried many and this "unknown" LMS has surprised me. So much so that I'm going to use it for my academy.

- It's Saas. - Allows you to sell in different currencies, assigning the type of currency and tax by country. - Allows you to generate an invoice. - Accept SCORM, many of my courses are in SCORM so it was an important point. - Course packages are grouped together, which is important when selling training itineraries. - Unlimited students. I want to have free courses, and this gives me flexibility to do so. - Allows you to import questions in text format. - Allows simultaneous subscriptions. - Certificates allow you to have a verification code. - It allows to have communication (similar to a forum) both per course and one common to the entire academy. - It has a nice player. - You can hire an APP on Android and Apple and you can sell and see the courses in it.

I start from the premise that no software is perfect, and being a Saas I hope they will implement improvements. It would be great if they improved: - It is a creator of landing of the courses, that several dynamic models could be created and when changing a design they will all be changed. - It would be great to have more templates ready to use. - The Spanish translation exists but it needs to be improved. I see the language management system a bit rudimentary. - Email marketing must be done through a third-party application. - Subscriptions can only be done with Stripe, I wish they could also be done using Paypal.

Akhilesh K.
Content Developer in Indien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An awesome LMS with versatile features

Kommentare: My overall experience is delightful with spayee , mainly for these reasons : awesome set of features , constant development of the software and regular addition of new features. Besides that, the support is responsive and solves almost all issues that I have faced.

1) It provides for unlimited learners, making it easy for me to offer free courses to generate leads. 2) A complete website builder with blog, mobile responsiveness and SEO functionality makes it easy to keep my website and LMS in the same system 3) Amazing array of payment gateway options makes it easy to choose one's preferred payment gateway 4) Zapier integration makes sure I can integrate almost anything with the system 5) A number of other useful in built integrations like google analytics, Facebook pixels, vimeo, FOMO, zoom, mail chimp, zoho CRM, etc really makes my life easier 6) Encrypted video streaming with dynamic watermarking , makes it near impossible for my content to be pirated. 7) Branded android and apple apps and the amazing level of visibility of content is too good to be true. Really. This one is right at the top for me. 8) A host of marketing tools like blogs, affiliates and promo codes. And also country specific pricing options. 9) A course wise and public discussion forum ensures that I keep my students engaged. 10) Besides the regular quiz, pdf, video, text, etc type of lessons, they even have features to upload SCORM packages. These are just the highlights. If anyone digs deep, they will find that spayee is complete in almost all respects. It has a small learning curve but once I settled into it, it was easy to implement and integrate into my business.

They sure need an overhaul of their UI/UX. I mean it's not bad but a little outdated. Besides that, although the content is perfectly mobile responsive on the apps, it's a little less than perfect if viewed through a mobile browser. They leave out white margins on the edges, which could have been utilised to give more space to the content.

Ad ops by Day and Marketer 24/7 in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Finally an LMS that might stay around to battle the big boys

Kommentare: The major problem Spayee solved is the minimal student limits imposed by other LMS competitors. The significant benefit by going with Spayee is the unlimited course and student offering along with marketing features such as affiliate/referral.

Speed: sales page speed is fast enough so that I don't stress about it. UX: The user experience is good. The site is clean and intuitive and is not limited to technological savvy clientele. (boring though) Referral Center: well-thought and allows me to invest small amounts of time and resources in order to increase my audience and authority. Blog: It's great to have the option to add blog posts. Since I have a main site this feature isn't necessary, but this is an excellent option for people that do not have a website. Unlimited Courses and Students: This is a game-changing feature for solo or small team content creators with a broad knowledge set. If your team is greater than 6 with a tier 3 package selection, then this might not be a game-changer for your use case.

Lack of Gamification: The marketing aspect for the course creator is great but as it relates to the student not so much. With Gamification, the student experience would exponentially improve. Lack of Integration options: If this LMS is targeted to the LTD crowd then choose more affordable integrations. Zapier isn't one of those affordable options. Please add Syncspider or Pabbly at the minimum. Dull Student course screen: Please hire some designers and add some style to the student areas. Take inspiration from existing LMS platforms the likes of Udemy etc. High Cost Add-ons: Yes, I know they are add-ons and not necessarily required to run a successful course but these add ons appear to be necessary features. For example, the ability to select a payment option based on purchasing country. How about the ability to white list the mobile app? It would be great if these "add ons" were "included features" right?

Founder in Indien

Great LMS with Promising Features

- Well thought out structure of admin backend and students backed& front end. - They have taken care of nitty gritties in the platform. Looks like someone in the product team has been an online teacher him/her self. - Integrated payment gateways, Quizzes, Assignments, Drip feature. Very few of LMSes allow import questions in Quizzes. - Dynamic watermarking on video player. Students will be scared to screen-record your video. * And last but not the least unlimited students and courses. They aren't putting any artificial limits for the number of students. I can now have my free and paid courses as many as I wish, without worrying about limits.

- Ability to secure your Amazon S3 videos. Currently you can play S3 videos but they are publicly exposed on the source of web page means your S3 video can be shared with anyone. Spayee should implement pre-signed-URL features for Amazon S3 hosted videos/media so that it will be secured from sharing. If you have a good integration with S3, it will save tons of money for your students. They need not sign up to expensive services like SproutVideo, Vimeo etc. - Broadcast email functionality in its current form is limited. They have only integrated with MailChimp. They should - at the least - integrate with the mainstream email marketing providers like AWeber, Active Campaign. Also, allow us to use our own SMTP to send bulk emailers from within your system. This won't cost you at all but will be win-win for both of us.

Tracie H.
CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

NOT JUST ANOTHER LMS SYSTEM. ..

Kommentare: I could not have asked for friendlier people. You will NOT be disappointed.

This was my first thought prior to purchasing. I was like… “here we go again”. I do not want to waste my time setting up a new platform just to delete and go back to what I was using before. I am so excited that I said YES!!! to this AMAZING platform. I have tried about a dozen LMS systems and Spayee is in a league of its own. There is NOT another company that even comes close. This platform is so amazing that I did not want to tell anyone what I was using. BUT… I decided not to be selfish and share in the joy. I really love the flexibility that I have with course creations, landing page setup, discussion boards, SCORM, and sooooo much more. I do not know who designed this BUT OMG!!! ONE MORE THING… CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH!!! No matter when I contact them, I have the friendliest person responding. They are super-fast also. I have contacted them at various times and even on the weekends. They were RIGHT THERE and will not leave until they have helped you. Prior to them leaving you, they always ensure that you have all questions answered and happy. I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE WHO IS READY TO UPLEVEL THEIR CONTENT PLATFORM!!!

I wish that more admin accounts came with the platform. But, this is being worked on.

Founder in Bangladesch

Very Well Planned LMS Tool

Kommentare: Spayee is saving me tons of hassle of managing different plugins, themes, codes of a WordPress-based LMS site. There is the hassle of monitoring hosting, server, fixing technical errors, etc. It's also saving me the cost of hosting and allowed me to work without hiring an additional assistant for managing the website.

The admin dashboard and the site are fast. But what I loved most was that the software is already packed with almost 95% of the required features of a perfect LMS platform. All of these features would take tons of money or time to implement in a WordPress-based LMS site.

The UI can be improved definitely. Also, some small features are lacking which I have already requested to get fixed. The support is friendly and supportive.

Lauren L.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best LMS for my online fitness business

Kommentare: I have been working to get my site running on wordpress. then moved to hunting for saas LMS system. I have explored most of the major brands, and must say spayee is everything i was looking for and more. Many more details and options than i even new i needed/wanted. wont look back. purchased and in process of setting up my site. so happy with the system

Complete LMS. Has everything you need to start your site fast and easy. course building video uploads filterable content student forums affiliate program beautiful user interface. backend is very easy to use simple to delete payment plans, courses etc full whitelabel IOS + Android gif upload for thumnails affiliate program multicurrency multi language easy sustom page builder blog integrated in site

limite color schemes would like video upload in forum more robust community

Maddy P.
Sales Director in UK
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing LMS on a Budget

Kommentare: My overall experience with Spayee has been a very positive one because their support team is excellent. They are always available to answer any questions you might have and listen to your needs and expectations. The Spayee platform is a very complete LMS with lots of features for its users. The courses you create are really slick and professional. It has been a very positive experience.

I like Spayee because it is really easy to use and offers a wide selection of features that I have never seen in other LMSs at the price they are offering. It is very easy to add your course content and you can add quizzes, polls, assessments and track and manage your students along with all the other features.

The only area I see it needs quick improvement is that Spayee needs to comply with the GDPR and make adjustments to their product so it is GDPR compliant. This new law is a serious issue for businesses in the UK and EU.

Lynyetta W.
CEO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

FINALLY!!! An LMS that does it all except break the bank

Kommentare: Overall, I'm really excited about Spayee. Finally, an LMS that doesn't break the bank and offers critical feature and more.

I've tried all the big names in LMS software and they were either REALLY expensive, dated in terms of the UI, complicated, or lacking in features. Spayee ticks all my boxes! Course platform, sales platform, website builder, mobile app, chat function... this thing is POWERFUL and doesn't break the bank. Many LMS platforms skimp on the forum function, but not Spayee. It operates like a real forum with posts, images, like buttons etc. So not only is it a chat, but it's also a community builder... no more FB groups!

The website set-up function was a bit confusing. I expected it to be more intuitive like Elementor on Wordpress. I'm confident that if I keep playing with it, it'll become obvious. It would be better if all the course module assets appeared on one page. At this point, they appear in a drop-down menu on the side. So instead of one page with a video, downloadable pdf, and text, you have to create separate pages containing each of these assets and learners have to click the menu to access each one. This adds in an unnecessary step that could be made so much easier if learners could just scroll down one page to access all the assets for that particular module/lesson

Bernabé S.
Bernabé S.
Director in UK
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Amazing LMS platform for a good price

Kommentare: I was reluctant about it at first because they didn't support Spanish. Sadly, just that was the deal-breaker for me. Everything else looked promising. But I recently some comments that they just implemented it on beta. I have seen the Spanish version of the platform and is... ok... Good enough to allow my students to navigate, it still needs some improvement though.

- The aesthetic is modern and fresh. I really like how it looks not only from the admin point of view but also from the student's. - The marketing tools like the affiliate and the credits reward system are super useful. - The integration with tools like Zapier and Pabbly (soon) is a must, and I am happy we'll have both. - The capability of having live sessions on the platform itself. Why didn't anyone thought about this before? So convenient. - The website and landing page builder are surprisingly capable. - In Spanish (good enough to made me buy it, but it needs a lot of improvement) - Perfect in combination with Adilo unlimited - Quite good community build-in feature.

- Live sessions with an iFrame to implement services like OneStream Live - If I change the language for the students, it will also change the language on the dashboard. I'd like to be able to see the platform in English but allowing my students to see the platform in Spanish. - Various bugs in the website and landing page builder. - It would be nice to be able to link the "Terms and Conditions" and "Privacy Policy" links to those on my webpage. There might be a way to do it, but I don't really see how.

Founder in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for setting up your courses and quizzes

Kommentare: The overall experience has been great and have received a lot of good reviews from my customers.

The ease of use for end-users as well as administrations is one of the best things this tool provides. I tried multiple tools before this but finally zeroed in on Spayee. The interface is really good and the site speed is also very good.

There are few things which can be improved about the software: 1. Make it a little more mobile responsive. Though there is an option to choose for app, the site should also be mobile-friendly. 2. It should also give the flexibility to send emails to users through the tool itself by choosing certain conditions and filters.

Nduka A.
Co-Founder in USA

Very promising tool

Kommentare: So far, its been a very positive experience because I am finally able to focus on building the courses that I intend to sell.

I like the fact that I do not have to manage WordPress websites and focus on developing my courses.

I would like to see more done with gamification. Thats the one area I think the tool is lacking.

Ranvir M.
Owner in Indien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Strong all round course platform

Kommentare: This is one of the best all-in-one LMS solutions that I have ever seen. Everything is working fine.
Course creation is very easy. - I just started migrating my courses from another platform to Spayee. We are creating courses & adding content to it.
Features are competitive - I have used various LMS over years. Custom solution. Wordpress. Newzenler etc. I found Spayee has great features that I need TODAY & then some.
Support - Had to contact support & got immediate answer on chat. That's assuring.
Payment Integrations - The process is pretty easy to connect with payment processor
Affiliate program
Content Security

- Highly customisable platform - Forums/comments/interaction between students and instructors - Very easy and fast to build your courses - Website builder and landing pages for each course/package you make - Already feels like a solid platform - Ability to translate the parts/buttons of the platform that your students see (most of them, at least) - You can have your entire platform as an app on the ios/google app stores for cheap

- It is missing the student attendance feature for those courses that have LIVE classes - Landing page builder is not user-friendly at all and is not like any of the drag and drops

Abdul H.
Abdul H.
MD in Australien

One Stop Solution for Online Course Creator

I am an online course creator since 2018, tried different tools such as wordpress LMS, Clickfunnels, builderall Elearning, Fresh LMS, Thinkific and Teachable. Each tool has their own benefits and cons. But common problem i faced was Indian payment gateway, affiliates and pirates protection. Recently found spayee, one stop solution to create more income and impact in online coaching industry. Happy to know, it has mobile application with the option of offline download for my students. It help my students who are struggling with limited daily data packages. Also it is completely protected, no one can download or screen record our courses. Also it has forum for students and instructors to interact. Plus it has push notification option for website and android app, so that we can notify students with offers and class details. Loved the quiz and certification. it also has inbuild zoom option for live classes... Their website builder option with blogs and page builder is super easy and fast enough for landing pages and sale. I am extremely happy with the product and their prompt live chat and phone support any time.

I request Spayee Team below features as well in future updates, 1. Multi Level Affiliate " 2. Whatsapp integration. 3. Gamification 4. More Email Marketing integration However its not a big problem as we do have zapier integration. i am proud to be the Spayee user and recommend my students the same. Thanks Spayee Team.