Über Graphy

Graphy (ehemals Spayee) bietet eine All-in-one-White-Label-Plattform für Ersteller von Inhalten, um ihre Kurse zu erstellen, zu vermarkten und zu verkaufen.

Erfahre mehr über Graphy

This is the fastest application I purchased just because I used this platform before, no technical glitch with a great support team. UI/UX is very simple to use.

No Video hosting- you can use YouTube and Vimeo.

Bewertungen zu Graphy

Graphy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 154 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Graphy bereits verwendet?

Lyle

Krystyna
Krystyna
English Teacher in Ukraine

All you need is Spayee

Kommentare: With Spayee, Now I’m able to overcome all the above, and it will save lots of time to focus on the course content creation rather than worrying about the technical aspects of the system. I love the flexibility that I have with course creations and landing page setups. Also it's a solid platform to build an Online Academy where your courses can be delivered due to web as well as to Apple and Android apps that benefitially will increase the sales.

Spayee is a great online platform to launch your courses with the potential to grow! It has all the usual features like unlimited courses and users, scheduling, payment gateway, etc. But let me focus on the marketing part. Anyone who offers courses knows it’s a huge help for things like affiliate/referral marketing, coupons, push notifications, live classes (albeit payable via Zoom), mobile apps, and more. In addition, as a course creator, I was afraid not to be able to use the Spayee because of the high technical expectations. However, it turned to be intuitive and easy to use. Contacting support team was pleasurable experience as they were friendly and answered immediately in a chat. Due to dynamic watermarking, I can sleep tight at night and not think about contect security. One of the bonuses is the capability of having landing page for each course.

Even though it's possible to customize the names/titles to fit my language, I would like to see more language options and payment gateways. Unfortunately, there is no video hosting; the only way is to use third-party solutions (Youtube, Vimeo). Better UI/UX improvement is needed.

Constantine (Kaan)
Constantine (Kaan)
Director in Türkei

All-in-one LMS and course marketing solution with Scorm support

Kommentare: The biggest benefit of Spayee is that you don't need any third party tools for the whole process. From course design, landing page creation, course management and publishing, store view, checkout process to a great learning experience with Scorm content, quizzes and certificate upon course completion in one package, in a straightforward process.

What I like the most about Spayee is that it is an all-in-one solution, I don't have to juggle with several disconnected systems (lms, marketing, ecommerce) system to effectively design, publish and sell my courses. I love the Scorm content support, it allows me to import content that I had created in the past and it even works great on tablets and mobiles.

To be honest, what I like the least about Spayee, is its name. Other than that, every all-in-one system comes with its limitations for the sake of simplicity and effectiveness so I can't complain about it. The landing page builder is not great but it works ok.

Poulami
Training in Indien
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Robbing & Fake Company { I'm literally robbed & misled by the person who onboarded}

1,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Pathetic, horrible & robbing fooling people by their false commitments. The platform is good but very difficult to use by myself, Pathetic & bad experience as nobody picks up calls or provides any support. No touchpoint & no help is extended after onboarding. once payment is done & all contents are in their platform they will kick you off & not provide any support.

The platform is good but very difficult to use by myself, Pathetic, & bad experience as nobody picks up calls or provides any support. No touchpoint & no help is extended after onboarding. once payment is done & all contents are in their platform they will kick you off & not provide any support.

Al
Al
Coach, Developer in Kanada
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally settled on Spayee after trying others

Kommentare: Loving the intuitive flow for getting a course up and running

There are many PROS to this platform - the standout ones are: - Unlimited Courses and Students - Dripping out content based on multiple criteria (completion, time, etc) - Protecting assets from being downloaded - Robust Student Portal Forum for Course specific discussions - a must! - Various payment processor support

There are some features/additions/upgrades I'd like to see: - Support for more Languages (Spanish/French) - integrations with more email service providers

Dr. Vishal
Dr. Vishal
Owner in Indien

Very Comprehensive LMS Software

Kommentare: With Spayee one of the best way to Create, Publish, Market My Course withing few hours.

All-in-one Software solution, I can publish all my course on Web, Android and Apple iOS System Content Management Learner Management Marketing Management website and App Management etc..

More integration option required. UI need to be work iOs app (notification not working)

Jack
Jack
Prophet in Polen
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I love Spayee

Spayee is one of the most accurate LMS on the market. I have tried many but spayee is just wow! creating courses, publishing courses. The landing page is so beautiful. looking for LMS this is one of them.

not like that i can not add my own streaming service in the platform. the lack of RTMP for me is big minus.

Jean Bertin
Jean Bertin
Data Analyst Coach and Trainer in Côte d’Ivoire
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I just want to express how impressed I am with this fully customizable and smart e-Courses platform.

Spayee's team did a great job. They developed an easy-to-use, fully customizable, smart and easy-to-use online e-Course platform. With a branded website and mobile app, you can create custom courses for any purpose, any topic, and any scenario. It is also more affordable than its competitors because of the number of features it offers. My deepest thanks to the team for establishing a global payment processor network and for allowing me to choose a country-specific payment system.

Although there are still a few things that need to be improved, such as their website builder, their roadmap shows that they have big plans for the future.

Jose Enrique
Jose Enrique
CEO in Peru
E-Learning, Selbstständig

One of the best LMS on the market

Kommentare: My experience with Spayee is satisfactory, it has the right tools to launch my online courses without the need for multiple integrations.

I liked its simplicity and ease of use. You are not saturated with thousands of options and you easily know where to start even as a newbie. In addition to that, you have the web hosting and your videos included which is great for those who do not want to hire external services.

My only recommendation is to improve the web builder more since it has certain limitations for which we do not know much about code.

Jason
Jason
Owner in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Spayee, Ready To Compete With The Big Online Learning Providers

Kommentare: With Spayee, I am able to build courses in a simplistic way without the need to understand coding or tech.

With a white label website integration and a customised landing page builder, it is easily able to connect to my existing business ecosystem. This allows me to maintain my own branding and making courses more accessable as mobile is the main use for informal learning courses.

As I'm in the earlsy stages of using Spayee, I am yet to expereince anything that I dislike.

Simon
Simon
Simon Hogben in UK
Internet, Selbstständig

Comprehensive Online Course Platform with Sales & Marketing Features

Kommentare: Positive experience so far. Easy signup and navigation. Clearly has a lot of useful course and marketing features.

The sales and marketing features stood out to me as a way to promote and monetise my courses. This includes promotion codes and affiliate management.

I am looking forward to them increasing the number of native integrations. I would specifically like to see Swipe Charges and Encharge integrations if possible.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Finally an LMS that might stay around to battle the big boys

Kommentare: The major problem Spayee solved is the minimal student limits imposed by other LMS competitors. The significant benefit by going with Spayee is the unlimited course and student offering along with marketing features such as affiliate/referral.

Speed: sales page speed is fast enough so that I don't stress about it. UX: The user experience is good. The site is clean and intuitive and is not limited to technological savvy clientele. (boring though) Referral Center: well-thought and allows me to invest small amounts of time and resources in order to increase my audience and authority. Blog: It's great to have the option to add blog posts. Since I have a main site this feature isn't necessary, but this is an excellent option for people that do not have a website. Unlimited Courses and Students: This is a game-changing feature for solo or small team content creators with a broad knowledge set. If your team is greater than 6 with a tier 3 package selection, then this might not be a game-changer for your use case.

Lack of Gamification: The marketing aspect for the course creator is great but as it relates to the student not so much. With Gamification, the student experience would exponentially improve. Lack of Integration options: If this LMS is targeted to the LTD crowd then choose more affordable integrations. Zapier isn't one of those affordable options. Please add Syncspider or Pabbly at the minimum. Dull Student course screen: Please hire some designers and add some style to the student areas. Take inspiration from existing LMS platforms the likes of Udemy etc. High Cost Add-ons: Yes, I know they are add-ons and not necessarily required to run a successful course but these add ons appear to be necessary features. For example, the ability to select a payment option based on purchasing country. How about the ability to white list the mobile app? It would be great if these "add ons" were "included features" right?

Ranvir
Owner in Indien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Strong all round course platform

Kommentare: This is one of the best all-in-one LMS solutions that I have ever seen. Everything is working fine.
Course creation is very easy. - I just started migrating my courses from another platform to Spayee. We are creating courses & adding content to it.
Features are competitive - I have used various LMS over years. Custom solution. Wordpress. Newzenler etc. I found Spayee has great features that I need TODAY & then some.
Support - Had to contact support & got immediate answer on chat. That's assuring.
Payment Integrations - The process is pretty easy to connect with payment processor
Affiliate program
Content Security

- Highly customisable platform - Forums/comments/interaction between students and instructors - Very easy and fast to build your courses - Website builder and landing pages for each course/package you make - Already feels like a solid platform - Ability to translate the parts/buttons of the platform that your students see (most of them, at least) - You can have your entire platform as an app on the ios/google app stores for cheap

- It is missing the student attendance feature for those courses that have LIVE classes - Landing page builder is not user-friendly at all and is not like any of the drag and drops

Ashiq
Freelance Copywriter in Indien

Super powerful LMS Tool

Kommentare: Overall Spayee is the must-have tool if you are looking for an affordable and powerful LMS platform. Never miss out on this great tool.

Spayee is the golden gift to all those who are looking for an affordable LMS tool with powerful features. I have purchased my plan and even done with the testing. Based on my observations, Spayee is the awesome beast in LMS Pros: #1. Affordable #2. Fast and super easy to set up #3. Great User interface #4. Unlimited emails sent (welcome mail, password reset, etc) without having any limitations #5. Track student activities more precisely #6. Added admin feature is a needed one and it's simply cool #7. Country specific payments options are available which saves your tedious hectic efforts #8. Build eye attractive course pages #9. The ability to add tracking codes and zapier integrations is like a cheery on the cake! and still a lot more... #10. Support helps even at 2.00 am-midnight!!! #11. Country specific local payment gateways are available

Cons: Currently, I don't have any major cons, but Pabbly connect integration is not available (But the team is working on this to get it done - Check their roadmap for further details)

Armando
Director in Panama

Amazing tool

Kommentare: SPAYE provides me many features, as it is a very complete platform, and at the same time solves the problem of having to deal with the management and maintenance of a CMS (WordPress) + dozens of plugins.

Very simple platform to configure, but at the same time very complete. The possibility of managing marketing from the platform itself and having an app for Android and IOS really mark the difference. For those who cover the international market, the option to manage specific prices by countries is great.

It is not possible to have two forms of payment at the same time, for example PayPal and Stripe.

Masuk Sarker
Masuk Sarker
Online Instructor in Bangladesch
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

One of the best LMS

I have purchased quite a few LMS’s (both WP-based and Saas-based) and I am quite impressed with the feature-set of Spayee. It’s nice when you don’t have to think about other tools for “essential” marketing such as affiliate center, etc. That definitely takes quite a load off. They have done a really good job in developing such a robust platform. This is one of the best all-in-one LMS solutions that I have ever seen. Everything is working fine and the best part is nothing in beta 😅 and Tons of good stuff are on their roadmap.

Better User Interface and UX improvement needed.

Cat
Coach in Frankreich
E-Learning, Selbstständig

After several disappointments with LMS', this is like a breath of fresh air.

Kommentare: Granted there is still things in development, but what's promised is all here, and it works. The support is personal, and helpful, and the knowledgebase is full of proper step by steps, not just half thought-out answers that are no use at all if you don't already know the system back to front. So far I'm loving Spayee. Bravo the team.

Uncomplicated, not-overengineered. It does what it is built for, very well. I did't need something complex - I needed something to manage my teaching, that's simple to set-up and robust, that works. And this ticked all the boxes. So far everything I've thought 'Ah but what about...', I can see someone internally has already thought of it - and if its not available now, they've thought through future developments or work-arounds.

I'm a new user to the system, so can't speak about power use of the system. But one thing I know they're developing now is email push to students, which will be vital. I'd also recommend they don't try to over extend this area, but the ability to do course specific, timed emails based on rolled out content would be great.

Sontu
Sontu
General Manager in Indien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the BEST LMS (Recommended)

Full of Required Features. Competitive in International Domain. Potential to beat Top LMS Service Providers. Best part for me, it's Indian Origin!

Not found till now. The White Label App Pricing is requested to reduce further, if feasible. Please add more integrations.

Jon
Jon
CEM in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Seems like what I hoped for!

Kommentare: The company seems to be stable, support has been quick to respond, and the onboarding was hassle-free!

The ability to host and sell unlimited courses for the price is the main selling point for me. And it's far easier than setting up a system on my own servers and dealing with issues related to self-managing the software.

The UI could do with some polishing, and I wish there were more customization possibilities.

Kevin
Kevin
Art Director in Indonesien
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Lightweight Course Website

Spayee offers very fast website access. The video player also runs well without buffering. The customization that can be done in the course is also very diverse, so I can personalize my course website according to my plans.

There is no ebook feature that can make it easier for students to annotate and highlight the material they are reading.

Shawn
Author and Blogger in Kanada
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Love it!

Kommentare: Looking to set up and run a lot of courses with Spayee!

Love how many features Spayee offers and how quick and easy it has been to use so far!

There are some technical aspects that seem a little tricky, but I haven't had to use them yet. :) Spayee's customer service is rated quite well, however, so I'm not too concerned.

Shade
Shade
Founder & CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Full-Featured with Excellent Value!

Kommentare: To have a rich feature-set, mobile apps, as well as marketing features really does save on the extra headaches to set these up separately!

Spayee offers a rich feature-set to cater to as many different scenarios you might need in your course setup! Also, their attention to various marketing tools such as affiliates shows that you can grow easily with the platform. Finally, the availability of mobile apps (either Spayee-branded or white-labeled) shows they are in touch with the trends. Kudos to them!

Their gamification feature-set is currently lacking. They have promised that more robust gamification will be added to the platform, so I eagerly await that.

Pablo
Pablo
Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tu sitio web de cursos en línea y aplicaciones móviles mas sencilla de usar

Kommentare: has made it as easy as possible for me to create a website, a blog, the course and mobile applications for it: no design, no coding, no hassle.

Spayee elimina la complejidad de crear un curso en línea o un sitio de membresía. Tú te centras en crear contenidos increíbles, mientras la plataforma hace el resto. Le ayuda a lanzar su propio sitio web de marca y aplicaciones móviles en una plataforma sencilla de usar, sin código y sin costes extra de alojamiento.

There are some errors in the Spanish translation, It could be improved the part of the builder and flows to send emails in sequence, if a more advanced marketing area and more tutorials in Spanish. is a great software that I am sure will improve over time.

Josh
Educator / Instructor in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

SPAYEE IS EXCELLENT!

I have moved to Spayee from another LMS platform, Spayee provides me with all the features I need to great a good online learning platform for my students and give them the required knowledge and resources to continue their learning.

I am not sure if their is anything I dislike about this software, for me looking at the customisation is a bit overwhelming however it depends which side your looking at it from? Spayee provide good over all support via multiple channels (phone, chat and articles) to help you get your Spayee set up with no issue

Milind
Founder in Indien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Graphy, the cost effective yet easy to use

All in one to manage & grow e training business

Would be good if there are different levels of membership options to sell.

Kishore Kumar
Kishore Kumar
Digital Marketing Manager in Indien
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best LMS for course creators

1) Easy of Setting up your courses 2) Native mobile apps 3) Best Customer Support

1) Dashboard looks complex 2) lacks high converting sales pages.