Über UserWay

The #1 Web Accessibility Solution for WCAG & ADA Compliance, Trusted by more than 1 million websites

Erfahre mehr über UserWay

Some plugin incompatibilities have been found - for clients with low band with hosting accounts we have had to turn off at times.

Bewertungen zu UserWay

4,9

UserWay hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 38 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du UserWay bereits verwendet?

Eran R.
Eran R.
CEO in Israel

Kommentare: I recommend anyone to use UserWay. It is the BEST web accessibility solution and makes the site better for everyone.

The platform offers a free version as well as a paid plan, The paid version actually fixes more than 90% of the accessibility issues automatically.

There isn't much to dislike about Userway

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you found value in UserWay's AI-Powered Accessibility Widget. We have exciting things coming soon

Justin G.
Product Manager in USA

Glad we got in before prices went up

Super easy to install, worked as expected, and didn't get in the way. Compatibility with the SiteSwan website building platform was critical, and implementation was flawless. We even started recommending it to all of our resellers!

None - other than the price going up a lot shortly after we signed up, so creating new accounts for new sites is borderline prohibitively expensive to offer it as an agency on the paid plan.

Tutor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Loved it!

Software is easy to use and intuitive. I like it

Can be difficult to operate at first. Sometimes I need to play around with it to find the feature I need

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Did you know that we have a library of tutorials available at https://userway.org/tutorials?

Joe B.

Userway For Websites

Kommentare: Simple, we help business clients implement an option for their website to be more user friendly to those with physical disabilities.

ADA compliance, or at least awareness, is becoming more important so a widget like Userway's is nice to have and their customer service has been excellent.

Watering down the features of the free widget - getting rid of the screen reader- is an issue for me and an issue for quite a few of the businesses I work with for many reasons, price included. Though I value their service, and certainly value their right to make money as a business, I feel other options should be explored that getting rid of features.

vor 3 Monaten

We do appreciate your feedback. The Pro widget is much more than the screen reader and mainly for the AI-Powered remediations which are necessary for a proper widget screen reader user experience.

Lisa S.
Founder, CEO in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Easy way to make your Website Accessible for All

Kommentare: Was super easy to install and customize, let's me not stress about ADA compliancy for now

Easy Plug In option, free option, covers the ADA basics for me

Not really, I am using the free version, so with that, there is no way way to remove the watermark, but that's fine

Jonathan G.
Developer in Kanada
Internet, Selbstständig

An invaluable tool for building an inclusive website.

With extremely clear instructions, and simple installation, you can have a powerfully accessible website for all of your visitors. This is invaluable software for anyone building websites needing WCAG compliance. It also doesn’t interfere with your code base, thank you UserWay!

There isn’t anything I don’t like about the software. Over the years I have been using their tools, I’ve seen nothing but continued improvements and amazing customer support. They listen to their customers!

Mitchell W.
Marketing Manager in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and affordable accessibility solution

Kommentare: I like it. It's affordable and seems effective so far after comparing to rivals tools.

It's far more affordable than software like Audio Eye and a comparable solution from Accessibee was also more. Using this and other ones in the real world, i notice no difference and if anything i find the userway tool easier to use and more effective.

It doesn't fix everything. you do have to go in and hard code permanent fixes, but the widget lets you know what to focus on as guidelines.

Benjamin B.
Director of Marketing & Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Userway: Great for Accessibility

It was easy to implement on our website at a low cost, allowing us to improve accessibility for those who need it.

There are a lot of other features, but most are not readily necessary for what we need to do.

Christy N.
Partner in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kudos to the UserWay Accessibility Widget

Kommentare: It assists our website visitors that can benefit from UserWay's features to have a better website experience.

It was very easy to install the UserWay Accessibility Widget to my WordPress website. I could also customize the colors and where it is positioned on my website.

So far, I have had a great experience with the UserWay Accessibility Widget and do not dislike anything about it.

Andrew W.
Andrew W.
Chief of Staff in USA
Maschinerie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So easy to implement on your website. Took maybe 5 minutes to drop code into our site.

No cons. Might potentially slow down page load times given the widget.

Ofer L.
Ofer L.
Founder in Israel
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The simple way we received our WCAG compliance

Kommentare: very simple system, just install it and forget about it.

It was extremely easy to integrate into our system. It installed super fast and required no outside development and provided us with full compliance. In addition, users who do not need the accessibility plugin can push it to the side, so it does not overlay the site content. It also supports Hebrew and English, which was a great relief.

it just works, not sure I can find a fault...

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied and our attention to detail did not go unnoticed. We have more amazing updates coming soon.

Lisa T.
Director, Marketing & Communications in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Adds Peace of Mind

Kommentare: This has overall been a great tool to have and offer our staff a piece of mind. The audit that comes in is fantastic in assisting us to locate documents that need our attention. Allows for peace of mind in regard to website compliance.

It is incredibly easy to deploy and takes little to no effort once it is implemented.

Negative reviews that claim this software is not compliant. Customer Service is also lacking - I feel as though when I do have questions or need assistance - which is very rare... that they always want to upgrade or charge more.

Charles W.
Director in USA

Great Solution

Kommentare: Easy to implement and manage.

Easy to implement; serves an important function.

It’s a great solution, among the best available. You may need to use a paid option to more actively discourage spurious litigation.

Huguette J.
Accessibility Adviser in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

UserWay - Let's try it

Kommentare: I'm not a user, I'm advising clients

Ease of setup, use, admin, integration Quality of support Compliance Monitoring

Probably review the features for task management

Asia B.
Communications & Engagement Librarian in USA
Bibliotheken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to add

This was an easy way to add accessibility features to our website.

When there was an issue I had trouble logging in to fix the settings.

Paul M.
CEO in USA

Simple way to solve big problem

Kommentare: I've had nothing but positive experiences with everyone I've met with at Userway and the program is simple enough to install and run on your own.

The software is super easy to use and solves the huge issue og ADA WGAC compliance

Its a bit costly for the AI version, but that is also the most effective.

Hannah S.
Director of Marketing & Communications in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great turnkey accessibility solution.

As a small business, UserWay allowed us to inexpensively provide an accessibility solution for our site visitors that we could easily plug in to our current website.

No complaints; we are very happy with UserWay.

Wendy K.
Marketing Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An ADA Solution You Can Count On

Kommentare: Priced right, works well, and easy implementation. Highly recommend.

The software was easy to purchase and install but what's best is that it works without causing any issues with the site. It's nice to know it's there, doing its job for those who need it.

No dislikes so far with UserWay - everything works as described.

Dewey F.

Excellent resource

Kommentare: Excellent.

Very easy to implement. This solved our problem for easy site accessibility.

Nothing. Everything was easy to use and set up.

Orlando V.
Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Easy to use and easy access, very good for our customers.

Chief Evangelist in Indien

Best ADA compliant Web Accessibility Solution out there!!

Prominent features that helped us is the ability to make the page contents dyslexia-friendly and different types of available cursor options to navigate the overall site / application. Overall ease of Userway setup is the best plus point.

Trial period of 1 day for most of the upgrades can be changed to 7 or 14 days to get a better idea about the features / functionalities before getting into a paid plan.

Sharon S.
Graphic Designer in Israel
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Great experience

Kommentare: Gave an excellent response. Solve problems quickly and easily. excellent service

Easy to work with. Solve problems quickly and easily. excellent service

Nothing. Fulfilled all my desires. The customer was satisfied

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. This is invaluable to our team.

Esteban R.
CEO in Costa Rica
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best accessibility solution for your website or e-commerce store

Kommentare: Very satisfied

Userway just works as advertised, no B.S.

Account settings using your iPhone/mobile are difficult; menus and display need some UI/UX improvements

Kaylee V.
Marketing in USA
Verpackung und Container, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use for low-skilled website managers.

UserWay was incredibly easy to implement into my WordPress site. I monitor our website and am the furthest from a developer. When it came to my attention our site needed an ADA accessibility, I feared we would have to hire an outside developer to implement the changes. Nope. This plug-in saved us lots of time and money.

I have yet to find any cons, other than I don't have use for many of the features.

Drew A.
Managing Partner in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

UserWay is a great addition

Kommentare: The partnership has be an easy addition to our product offering.

UserWay allows us to bring all of our websites into compliance and provides peace-of-mind to our customers.

As developers, the auditing features would be great to allow more than one page for free. Its hard to evaluation the value of the auditing tool without being able to scan more of our common pages.