UserWay Accessibility Widget Erfahrungen

Über UserWay Accessibility Widget

Führende Web-Accessibility-Lösung für WCAG- und ADA-Compliance, der mehr als eine Million Websites vertrauen

Erfahre mehr über UserWay Accessibility Widget

It was extremely easy to integrate into our system. It installed super fast and required no outside development and provided us with full compliance.

Some plugin incompatibilities have been found - for clients with low band with hosting accounts we have had to turn off at times.

Bewertungen zu UserWay Accessibility Widget

UserWay Accessibility Widget hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du UserWay Accessibility Widget bereits verwendet?

Eran
Eran
CEO in Israel
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I recommend anyone to use UserWay. It is the BEST web accessibility solution and makes the site better for everyone.

The platform offers a free version as well as a paid plan, The paid version actually fixes more than 90% of the accessibility issues automatically.

There isn't much to dislike about Userway

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: accessiBe und Siteimprove

Gründe für den Wechsel zu UserWay Accessibility Widget: I chose UserWay because their solution is straightforward and they have the best price per value in comparing all other competitors

Antwort von UserWay

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you found value in UserWay's AI-Powered Accessibility Widget. We have exciting things coming soon

Gina
COO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Comprehensive Accessibility Solution

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This widget truly checks all the boxes when it comes to accessibility. It goes beyond the basic requirements, offering a wide range of features to ensure an inclusive user experience. From text-to-speech functionalities to customizable font sizes and contrast options, the widget provides users with various tools to adapt the website according to their specific needs. In the rare instance that I needed assistance, the customer support team was responsive and provided helpful guidance. The documentation available is comprehensive, but knowing that prompt and knowledgeable support is readily available adds an extra layer of confidence.

The installation process was seamless, even for someone with limited coding experience. The widget provides a straightforward interface where I could easily embed the generated code snippet into my website. The step-by-step instructions were clear, making the entire setup process efficient and hassle-free. One of the standout features of this widget is its commitment to compliance with accessibility standards. It not only meets but exceeds the requirements laid out by WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines). The widget ensures compatibility with various assistive technologies, making my website accessible to users with disabilities. This commitment to compliance gives me peace of mind, knowing that my website adheres to the highest industry standards.

The user interface of the widget dashboard is intuitive and user-friendly. Navigating through the settings and customizing accessibility features is straightforward. However, there is always room for improvement, and a minor enhancement in terms of organization and layout could make it even more user-centric.

Hooman
CEO in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The extortion that is USERWAY

Nothing. This company is complicit with lawyers( ambulance chasers) who hunt innocent businesses threatening them with lawsuits until they sign up for this bogus program.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. UserWay is not affiliated with any law firms, including their attorneys and clients, that file lawsuits for website accessibility violations or send demand letters threatening such actions. However, UserWay does offer a complimentary Legal Support Program to assist customers who may face legal challenges in this regard. You can find more information about this program at userway.org/legal-support. If you’ve received a demand letter or a legal complaint, we strongly urge you to promptly contact us for assistance.

Ruthy
Product Designer, Accessibility Auditor in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product, outstanding service!

Kommentare: Userway stands out as the optimal choice for websites featuring diverse content. As an individual highly attuned to movement and light, I personally find immense satisfaction in utilizing Userway whenever I navigate a supported website. Since integrating Userway, our site visitors engage with it daily, actively clicking and utilizing its features. It brings me joy to know that we've enhanced their overall experience with this exceptional tool.

I explored various options prior to reaching this decision. What I appreciate about Userway is the simplicity of their process. Their AI, particularly in image naming, exceeded my expectations, even identifying a look-alike for one of our team members! What stood out for me was the transparency and the ability to delve into the details. Unlike other software, Userway provides an immediate and comprehensive list of the fixes made, and it allows you to manually adjust anything and everything. In the inevitable event of the AI making a mistake, Userway empowers you to easily correct and customize as needed. Initially dreading a time-consuming task, I was pleasantly surprised that Userway efficiently handled the majority of the work for our website. Only a few hours of remediation and validation were required, marking a significant success. I needed assistance with the initial setup, and the support team went above and beyond. They were not only quick and helpful but consistently knowledgeable and resourceful!

Can't change the iframe description with Userway, so I couldn't make them accessible with the tool.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: accessiBe

Gründe für den Wechsel zu UserWay Accessibility Widget: Ease of use, access to the elements and ability to edit after the AI does its first scan. Plus stellar customer service

Valentin
Online Marketing Director in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

easy widget

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I didn't know that if I used GTM to insert the code I needed to use the advanced code but the support team immediately figured out the issue.

It is easy to set up, customize, and install. I like that accept unlimited pages

Maybe the price, but is the same as the competition.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: accessiBe

Gründe für den Wechsel zu UserWay Accessibility Widget: Already have the free version installed and just upgraded.

Marti
Web Product Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Health Website Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great customer support. Always a pleasure.

The Customer support is the BEST. 5 stars. No question.

Existing custom options are great. Not as much customizability as i hoped for.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: accessiBe

Gründe für den Wechsel zu UserWay Accessibility Widget: Interface and features were better. Custom options were nice.

Rob
Technology and Automation Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to improve accessibility

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Easy to implement and painless to maintain

N/A - I have recently taken over managing our company's website, and the support from UserWay's team has been very helpful in ensuring we remain compliant

Carla
MultiFamily Development in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We enjoy the ease of use and customer service.

Understanding all the features can be a little overwhelming.

Sean
Founder in USA

Site Hub Deploys USERWAY With Ease

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

They have tremendous support and their agency partnership team was super friendly. There was no setup fee or startup cost outside of selling my first license.

I don't have anything negative to say. I think it's a great solution overall.

Agustín
CTO in Mexiko
Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

X Design partering with USerWay for WebSite Accessibility compliance.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Easy to implement. Great audit reports. Excelente support. Still needs continuos enhancements.

Works great identifying missing images alternate text. It also works greats customizing the interface for people with Visual Disabilities.

The screen reader feature. It does not reads fluently.

joe

Userway For Websites

Kommentare: Simple, we help business clients implement an option for their website to be more user friendly to those with physical disabilities.

ADA compliance, or at least awareness, is becoming more important so a widget like Userway's is nice to have and their customer service has been excellent.

Watering down the features of the free widget - getting rid of the screen reader- is an issue for me and an issue for quite a few of the businesses I work with for many reasons, price included. Though I value their service, and certainly value their right to make money as a business, I feel other options should be explored that getting rid of features.

Antwort von UserWay

We do appreciate your feedback. The Pro widget is much more than the screen reader and mainly for the AI-Powered remediations which are necessary for a proper widget screen reader user experience.

Alexandros
Dr in Zypern
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good solution

Kommentare: very good solution, including the free version

considers a wide rage of abilities, clean and simplistic design,

could have more functionality to support sign language users, we have several ideas as we design apps that integrate sign language to mainstream social media and chat apps

letzten Monat

Thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to our partnership team to discuss you ideas. You can reach out here: https://userway.org/partner

Allen
President and Owner in USA
Bibliotheken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Consider implementing this excellent product and service.

Selected because it is an excellent product.

I have No Cons to report, simple to implement and use.

Jessica
Development and Communications Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

You need this

The ease of use and set up of UserWay was extremely simple. The team provided me with printouts and technical jargon to provide to our board of directors to help convince them on the importance of ADA accessibility

The issues that you're facing with Squarespace.

Forrest
IT Systems Administrator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplified ADA compliance

I like that the product is easy to install and configure. I also seems to work across the mobile and desktop version pretty seamlessly. I had no issues getting it installed and configured for our website. I like how you can scan the website and get reports to the level of compliance you are meeting.

The only issue I really have is that I am uncertain how much the pro version actually fixes on my website. I can see the reports it generates but do not have a way to validate our ADA compliance, it says I am 97% compliant but have no way to tell if that is accurate or not.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. The AI-Powered Pro Widget finds and fixes as many WCAG violations as possible and fixes them. However, there are some issues that can’t be remediated via AI like videos. One of our accessibility experts would be happy to discuss the status of your website. Just log into your UserWay Dashboard, click on the chat icon, and ask to speak to an accessibility expert.

Christy
Partner in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kudos to the UserWay Accessibility Widget

Kommentare: It assists our website visitors that can benefit from UserWay's features to have a better website experience.

It was very easy to install the UserWay Accessibility Widget to my WordPress website. I could also customize the colors and where it is positioned on my website.

So far, I have had a great experience with the UserWay Accessibility Widget and do not dislike anything about it.

asia
Communications & Engagement Librarian in USA
Bibliotheken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to add

This was an easy way to add accessibility features to our website.

When there was an issue I had trouble logging in to fix the settings.

Paul
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple way to solve big problem

Kommentare: I've had nothing but positive experiences with everyone I've met with at Userway and the program is simple enough to install and run on your own.

The software is super easy to use and solves the huge issue og ADA WGAC compliance

Its a bit costly for the AI version, but that is also the most effective.

Wendy
Marketing Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An ADA Solution You Can Count On

Kommentare: Priced right, works well, and easy implementation. Highly recommend.

The software was easy to purchase and install but what's best is that it works without causing any issues with the site. It's nice to know it's there, doing its job for those who need it.

No dislikes so far with UserWay - everything works as described.

Website developer in Israel
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good accessibility to websites

Kommentare: The installation of the plugin of the software was easy and the setting according to my needs and in particular the operation of the software on the site works great

Adding the software to the site easily Software efficiency and ease of use

There's nothing I did not like, I think it's a big contribution to the Disabled Association in the world

Orlando
Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Easy to use and easy access, very good for our customers.

Ken
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Accessibility for campground website

Great menu of options once expanded, and great customer service. Custom trigger option is a must, and they have it

Could have made it easier to explain how to use the Custom trigger option for someone who doesn't know code.

Renee
office manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

YCPCD review

It fixes what is wrong for me because I don't always know the right way to input things on my website

Sometimes it is confusing to understand why something isn't right

Wesley
Head of Marketing in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and Effective

Kommentare: The solution was easy to implement and provided great tools to help ensure we had set it up correctly. We implemented on both our sites.

The UserWay solution is easy to implement, has great tools to help you feel confident in your website and is very effective.

Not run into anything yet that has been a problem or caused concern.

sharon
Graphic Designer in Israel
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Great experience

Kommentare: Gave an excellent response. Solve problems quickly and easily. excellent service

Easy to work with. Solve problems quickly and easily. excellent service

Nothing. Fulfilled all my desires. The customer was satisfied

Antwort von UserWay

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. This is invaluable to our team.