UserWay Accessibility Widget Erfahrungen

Über UserWay Accessibility Widget

Führende Web-Accessibility-Lösung für WCAG- und ADA-Compliance, der mehr als eine Million Websites vertrauen

Erfahre mehr über UserWay Accessibility Widget

It was extremely easy to integrate into our system. It installed super fast and required no outside development and provided us with full compliance.

Negative reviews that claim this software is not compliant.

Bewertungen zu UserWay Accessibility Widget

UserWay Accessibility Widget hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 127 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du UserWay Accessibility Widget bereits verwendet?

Eran
Eran
CEO in Israel
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I recommend anyone to use UserWay. It is the BEST web accessibility solution and makes the site better for everyone.

The platform offers a free version as well as a paid plan, The paid version actually fixes more than 90% of the accessibility issues automatically.

There isn't much to dislike about Userway

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: accessiBe und Siteimprove

Gründe für den Wechsel zu UserWay Accessibility Widget: I chose UserWay because their solution is straightforward and they have the best price per value in comparing all other competitors

Antwort von UserWay

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you found value in UserWay's AI-Powered Accessibility Widget. We have exciting things coming soon

Rachel
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great system for any size business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It was great and I highly recommend them. We were in talks with a similar brand before we found UserWay and they just don't compare!

Their customer service was outstanding. I needed initial help installing the code on our website and they provided great videos and instructions on how to go about it. Something I thought would take me hours only took me a few minutes due to their service.

I wish that beforehand I knew about the shopify (backend system we use for our website) app for UserWay because I would have been able to download the code easier. That is more of a shopify issue and not Userway.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: accessiBe

Gründe für den Wechsel zu UserWay Accessibility Widget: Pricing was huge. AccessiBe pricing was based on pages and not page views. We barely hit the higher end of page counts that bumped us up to the next paying level which was $1,000 more. As a small business we could not afford that.

Hooman
CEO in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The extortion that is USERWAY

Nothing. This company is complicit with lawyers( ambulance chasers) who hunt innocent businesses threatening them with lawsuits until they sign up for this bogus program.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. UserWay is not affiliated with any law firms, including their attorneys and clients, that file lawsuits for website accessibility violations or send demand letters threatening such actions. However, UserWay does offer a complimentary Legal Support Program to assist customers who may face legal challenges in this regard. You can find more information about this program at userway.org/legal-support. If you’ve received a demand letter or a legal complaint, we strongly urge you to promptly contact us for assistance.

Gina
COO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Comprehensive Accessibility Solution

Kommentare: This widget truly checks all the boxes when it comes to accessibility. It goes beyond the basic requirements, offering a wide range of features to ensure an inclusive user experience. From text-to-speech functionalities to customizable font sizes and contrast options, the widget provides users with various tools to adapt the website according to their specific needs. In the rare instance that I needed assistance, the customer support team was responsive and provided helpful guidance. The documentation available is comprehensive, but knowing that prompt and knowledgeable support is readily available adds an extra layer of confidence.

The installation process was seamless, even for someone with limited coding experience. The widget provides a straightforward interface where I could easily embed the generated code snippet into my website. The step-by-step instructions were clear, making the entire setup process efficient and hassle-free. One of the standout features of this widget is its commitment to compliance with accessibility standards. It not only meets but exceeds the requirements laid out by WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines). The widget ensures compatibility with various assistive technologies, making my website accessible to users with disabilities. This commitment to compliance gives me peace of mind, knowing that my website adheres to the highest industry standards.

The user interface of the widget dashboard is intuitive and user-friendly. Navigating through the settings and customizing accessibility features is straightforward. However, there is always room for improvement, and a minor enhancement in terms of organization and layout could make it even more user-centric.

Erin
President in USA

Compliance with Ease of Mind

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Easy to install and understand what to do to have your website ADA compliant. And when I've needed support, the team at UserWay is always helpful and professional.

UserWay was the very first plugin that I used to allow my clients to have an ADA Compliance website in 2017, and they've only improved over the years. Plus helping you with the cost should any legal issues arise is very attractive.

Nothing. I use this widget to offer ADA Compliance to my customers as well as offering a paid option. I guess the only thing I'd say that's a con is the logo for UserWay is still displayed when I have the paid version.

Dustin
Senior Software Engineer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Accessibility Tool

Ease of configurability and setup on our sites

the apply to all sites button as we use a different color for each site

Jeff
Web Developer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Support

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Customization is very important to our clients

Sometimes the customization doesn't kick in right away. Need to wait for caching to reset.

Andrew
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

UserWay x Allvolleyball review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Easy to use and Install. Got us out of a jam quickly

The price. It isnt cheap, however its cheaper than being sued.

Cory
Director of Marketing and Communcation in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great fit for our mission and vision

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We are launching a new website as I type this and having the help desk available to chat with and problem solve has been invaluable.

We endeavor to be a catalyst for learning, growth, and belonging for people of all abilities everywhere. In this regard, being accessible in all that we do is so important as we grow our outreach.

There is a learning curve to navigating the website however, that could asl be chalked up to "operator error" as I'm new to the platform.

Greg
Program Manager in USA
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Everything is Great So Far

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: So far it has been excellent - through we are just getting started with it.

We are just getting started with the UserWay accessibility widget, but so far our experience with it has been great. The installation and configuration of the widget is straight forward. On the occasions we've had to contact support they have been quick and thorough in resolving our issues. We look forward to getting more out of UserWay.

Some of the UX in the Manage portal (particularly for team members who are not the owner) are a little unexpected.

Sarah
Online Communications Officer in Australien
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Makes our website so much more accessible!

Kommentare: It was so easy to set up and customise the widget on our website!

There are so many accessibility tools to cater to people with all kinds of communication difficulties. It benefits our hugely multicultural community as well as community members with disability.

Translation is limited to a fixed set of languages. Some of our community's biggest language groups are not included. The translation feature is very expensive.

Alison
Integrated Ministries Coordinator in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service

Kommentare: UserWay was easy to install and working with the company has been a positive experience.

The variety of features on the widget, especially that the translation option. Our community has people from many countries so it is great the website can be translated into many languages. When needing help the 24/7 customer service is excellent both in availability and in expertise.

Not knowing exactly what UserWay is doing to my website to make it accessible - however this might be because I haven't really looked at the reports available. Not being able to indicate (via the widget) that translation is possible. People needing a different language don't think they need accessibility options so they don't think to click on the icon for accessibility.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad to hear you and your community are enjoying the translation feature on the widget. Within the UserWay Dashboard, you can download your widget remediation report to see what the widget is fixing. UserWay also has a suite of solutions to help remediate your source code and improve your accessibility policies and practices. Feel free to reach out to our support team on chat to learn more.

joe

Userway For Websites

Kommentare: Simple, we help business clients implement an option for their website to be more user friendly to those with physical disabilities.

ADA compliance, or at least awareness, is becoming more important so a widget like Userway's is nice to have and their customer service has been excellent.

Watering down the features of the free widget - getting rid of the screen reader- is an issue for me and an issue for quite a few of the businesses I work with for many reasons, price included. Though I value their service, and certainly value their right to make money as a business, I feel other options should be explored that getting rid of features.

Antwort von UserWay

We do appreciate your feedback. The Pro widget is much more than the screen reader and mainly for the AI-Powered remediations which are necessary for a proper widget screen reader user experience.

Alexandros
Dr in Zypern
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good solution

Kommentare: very good solution, including the free version

considers a wide rage of abilities, clean and simplistic design,

could have more functionality to support sign language users, we have several ideas as we design apps that integrate sign language to mainstream social media and chat apps

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to our partnership team to discuss you ideas. You can reach out here: https://userway.org/partner

Rob
Technology and Automation Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to improve accessibility

Easy to implement and painless to maintain

N/A - I have recently taken over managing our company's website, and the support from UserWay's team has been very helpful in ensuring we remain compliant

Jessica
Development and Communications Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

You need this

The ease of use and set up of UserWay was extremely simple. The team provided me with printouts and technical jargon to provide to our board of directors to help convince them on the importance of ADA accessibility

The issues that you're facing with Squarespace.

Mitchell
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and affordable accessibility solution

Kommentare: I like it. It's affordable and seems effective so far after comparing to rivals tools.

It's far more affordable than software like Audio Eye and a comparable solution from Accessibee was also more. Using this and other ones in the real world, i notice no difference and if anything i find the userway tool easier to use and more effective.

It doesn't fix everything. you do have to go in and hard code permanent fixes, but the widget lets you know what to focus on as guidelines.

Forrest
IT Systems Administrator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplified ADA compliance

I like that the product is easy to install and configure. I also seems to work across the mobile and desktop version pretty seamlessly. I had no issues getting it installed and configured for our website. I like how you can scan the website and get reports to the level of compliance you are meeting.

The only issue I really have is that I am uncertain how much the pro version actually fixes on my website. I can see the reports it generates but do not have a way to validate our ADA compliance, it says I am 97% compliant but have no way to tell if that is accurate or not.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback. The AI-Powered Pro Widget finds and fixes as many WCAG violations as possible and fixes them. However, there are some issues that can’t be remediated via AI like videos. One of our accessibility experts would be happy to discuss the status of your website. Just log into your UserWay Dashboard, click on the chat icon, and ask to speak to an accessibility expert.

Huguette
Accessibility Adviser in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

UserWay - Let's try it

Kommentare: I'm not a user, I'm advising clients

Ease of setup, use, admin, integration Quality of support Compliance Monitoring

Probably review the features for task management

Mark
Web Developer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bang For Buck

UserWay is feature packed for the price. You get a lot of value, and it's interface makes it easy to manage your Accessibility.

Wish the scan was a little more detailed in what Accessibility errors come up, and ways to fix them easier.

Amber
Veterinary Ophthalmology in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

This product works

Kommentare: Easy to install, one stop-accessibility tool

Easy to install on website, comprehensive tool

It's a little pricey, but worth it. I wish it was a bit less expensive for very small companies/practices like mine.

Wendy
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An ADA Solution You Can Count On

Kommentare: Priced right, works well, and easy implementation. Highly recommend.

The software was easy to purchase and install but what's best is that it works without causing any issues with the site. It's nice to know it's there, doing its job for those who need it.

No dislikes so far with UserWay - everything works as described.

Ece
IoT Cloud Software Engineer in Türkei
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

UserWay is great for WCAG

UserWay brings all required features for staying compliant with WCAG.

UserWay could definitely have a better pricing plans, they could offer their services with lower prices.

Sean
Founder in USA

Site Hub Deploys USERWAY With Ease

They have tremendous support and their agency partnership team was super friendly. There was no setup fee or startup cost outside of selling my first license.

I don't have anything negative to say. I think it's a great solution overall.

Orlando
Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Easy to use and easy access, very good for our customers.