Über Quenza

Quenza is a coaching app that enables coaches and mental health practitioners to digitally engage and assess their clients.

Erfahre mehr über Quenza

Bewertungen zu Quenza

4,9
4,9

Quenza hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 19 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Quenza bereits verwendet?

Marc-Antoine
Marc-Antoine
Wellness Coach in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quenza increased the quality of our coaching services

Quenza helped simplify the coaching aspect of our business by helping us give our clients a simpler interface to input their exercises.

Quenza is a new company that is still in it's growth phase. This doesn't really matter since there is no way around this problem. Quenza's competitors are also new companies or older companies that are offering new services. Quenza's new features come out regularly and bugs are fixed very quickly.

Christopher
Owner/Lead Therapist in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you are serious about client follow up, try Quenza

Kommentare: I love it. If it were less expensive and had an appointment schedule, it would be ideal. The visuals are outstanding. The reflections/"homework" is impressive and robust.

The library of assignments/reflections is well worth testing this application. The mobile apps are easy to use for clients, and the convenience of a web-based and app-based program is crucial in our high tech society. Clients are raving about the images, which utilize a sketch appearance, which is unique in the counseling/mental health/coaching industries

It is expensive. I almost did not try it due to the expense. My concern about expense is namely because it does not have a true client management system that books recurring appoints as well as a calendar that clients could use for booking. I would easily pay $50 to $60 for Quenza as it exists plus a client management/scheduling system. At the same time, I am loving the trial. Furthermore, client feedback is great, so I will continue to use it for a hundred days or so just to gauge whether it is worth the additional costs. Having said this, the cost is primarily my concern because I am a student. Although, I have a nice client load, averaging 15 sessions weekly and having 20 as a goal, paying for a third masters degree consumes my finances. I wish they had a 50% off discount for up to 2 years for students so we could use this convenient software/app as they expand it--that is, if they wish to expand it to include bill, client scheduling.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for your honest review Christopher. Just to provide you with some context on the pricing, we're planning to develop and launch all the features on the roadmap without increasing the price of the app. This means that, for the same monthly fee, Quenza will become more and more valuable and will enable you to stop paying for some of the other practice management software you may be using right now. Hope this makes sense! Let me know if I can ever be of help with anything. Cheers, Seph

CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

If you are coach, this is must. it saves 80% of your time.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: If you are coach, quenza is the best it will save 80% of your energy and focus on the quality of coaching. This is the best app ever. I tried so many app to manage the coaches in my business. We have multiple coaches that help people reverse lifestyle disease. Nothing was working well. Finally I build my own but but it was not user friendly. But quenza is very simple and user friendly. I highly recommend this app for coaches and for anyone that does online client management.

Easy to manage all the coaches in one place and see how their clients are doing The communication between client and coach is very easy. The coaching forms that is very customizable and we can easily send to the clients. It is very clean appearance and very beautiful The video explanations are very good simple and fun.

If they could add the billing Service in that it will be good It will be nice to see the graph of client reaching the goal.

Jane
Psychologist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Wonderful Product Offering

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Awesome! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was super helpful and accessible to answer questions that I had and step me through the process to be more effective in my utilization of Quenza.

I have really found Quenza to be quite helpful in my small clinical practice. Feedback from my pts has been positive as well noting the ease of use, they like the online format and ability to readily communicate back to me with their responses. Found I then integrate what the pt has provided in the forms back into my follow on sessions which has been great.

Learning how to navigate the site initially was a little uncertain from my end as the clinican. No issues from the pt end. Continue to roll out new worksheets will be helpful. Balance of overall expense to utlization by my patients will be something I will continue to monitor though I would like to keep this in place.

Benjamin
Physical & Mental Health Coach in Schweden
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Professionalism at it’s best!

Kommentare: Very satisfied so far! The ease of use, the ease of adding your own stuff, editing their own content, and there’s so much help to get both from their website, with tutorials and posts, and also from their amazing customer service!

The professional aspect of it. Even the clients gets so impressed on how professional it is, and the content it already provides for us coaches to use with the client.

Nothing special to be honest. There’s a couple of features that’s missing, but that I don’t have a doubt that the team at Quenza will add in the future. You can even se their roadmap and all the things they have planned on adding!

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you so much for your review Benjamin, it means a lot to us to have you as a user and fan!

Lennart
Founder and Coach in Deutschland
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Disruptive client engagement software for coaches

What I like most about Quenza is three things: Professionalism Not only does the software environment work extremely reliable across all sorts of devices, but the way the platform is built, its usability as well as how massively it makes my life easier as coach is superb. Additionally, Quenza's customer service deserves the label 'customer service ninjas'. Value The integrated library of ever growing methods, tools and pieces of inspiration alone, justifies the cost to me. This is based on the massive amount of time I save in my daily work. Joy This may sound a bit personal, however, I simply enjoy using Quenza and so do the people I work with. If I had to name one thing why this is so it's the strong combination of enabling me as a coach in doing a better service to my clients and the empowerment to use the software in a very creative, yet effective way.

I'd wish for additionally functionality to further automate my services. However, I know that this is top of mind for Quenza anyways.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much for your review Lennart and for being our loyal community member!

Dawn
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quenza Quality!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been wonderful. I've needed to email [SENSITIVE CONTENT] several times for tech support help. He's been a great help to me in responding to my questions quickly and with care. This portal has honestly created a virtual classroom for my clients. Additionally, this has helped some of my clients open up and share their experiences privately as they are able to self reflect before we have either a telehealth session or an in person session. What's more, I'm able to better direct my sessions using their responses within the exercises. Often times, it's difficult for clients to open up, but this has created a platform for those clients that are a bit more guarded. Yea Quenza!

What I like most about this software is that it's easy to use for my clients. They truly enjoy the exercises.

At this time, I'm very pleased with Quenza.

Riana
Counselling Therapist in Mauritius
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer

Kommentare: By far the most obvious change Quenza has made in my practice is that of spending less time on emailing activities and keeping track of client progress. The ability to submit activities, and have them completed in clear writing, concisely rated, with additional feedback (With client having copies of their own on which to go back on, if needed) is wonderful. As are the support team behind the scenes. Efficient. Helpful. Friendly. Thank you!

The clarity of this software makes it a pleasure to use. The additional touches of a well thought out 'tokens' box, ability to track client progress, reminder settings, and ability to effortlessly create additional activities and pathways, places this software in the top-drawer in terms of a counselling tool.

I have no complaints, or requests for specific changes/additions/subtractions to the current software.

Kimberly
Life Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Quenza Checks All of the Boxes

Kommentare: I'm a life coach of 25 years. I've always met in person with my clients. Quenza makes it easy for me to service my clients efficiently and effectively through the use of technology. Also, many of the exercises, activities, and assessments are done for me. This saves me countless hours and the frustration of doing it on my own.

I love the ease of usage. Everything is organized and easy to categorize and customize. This allows me to work efficiently and have a professional appearance.

Actually, nothing yet. I don't anticipate any problems.

Rob
Neuro Change Practitioner and Coach in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Maintain client momentum by engaging in-between sessions:

Kommentare: I find it easier to onboard clients with contract acceptance made much simpler. I can also engage with clients much more effectively in between sessions, keeping them focused and motivated with additional tasks through scheduling articles, activities, insights, blogs, links etc - and I can easily track their progress through the exercises too.

The design is very clean and professional, the interface is brilliantly designed and very simple to use, hence it's very quick and easy to build very effective client communications, and educational workflows.

I have found no downsides as yet. I am looking forward to the addition of further activities and pathways as it develops further.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your warm and encouraging words regarding Quenza, Rob! We are working hard to make it even more valuable by adding other practice management functionalities, so you can use Quenza as a one-stop solution for all your coaching work.

Henrika
Founder, Lead Coach in Finnland
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Elegant, complete adaptable and easy to use digital platform for coaches, GREAT customer service !

Kommentare: Quenza allows me to compile my coaching clients into ONE place and helps me gain time as I can more strategically plan different pathways for different kind of customers and different business flows.

I love Quenza for its adaptabillity, elegant style and for how complete it is ! It makes it really easy to strategically plan standard and automated pathways and activities for clients. It feels like a tool that has been created with all end users in mind so that both the coaching professionals and the end clients get a high-quality fluent experience when using the platform. The message templates allow us to gain time, and I appreciate how everything is modulable! What I'm the MOST impressed about is the high-quality service and reactivity of the team in terms of improvements and developments. After having expressed my need for a wheel model, they developed and integrated in just a couple of weeks a wheel model to be used and customized for intakes, assessments etc.

Nothing really. I'm just looking forward forward to all the improvements that are coming and clearly shared one the timeline that is available for all to see in real time !

Elodie
executive coach in Niederlande
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Great design

Kommentare: Having a professional and inviting platform to share lessons really helps a lot. Before I'd use weekly email, a product like this did not exist!
Now Quenza just sends out the next lesson as I have programmed it and when the client replies I receive a message in the Quenza app or in my email, as I wish.

Quenza is really easy to use to set up activities for my coaching clients. It's beautifully designed in both being inviting to coaching clients, and easy to use. The creators are fast and smart in adjusting to users needs.

As Quenza is just starting they are currently working on a chat function.

Lauren
Co-Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Unbelievable platform! Love it!

Kommentare: Way above par! The service is unbeatable the communication amazing the support has been outstanding. We love Quenza and plan to use for quite some time!

Unbelievable platform! Love it! It is filled with such a use for content. It is easy to use. We find our clients can easily navigate through the platform with these.

Although it is not a complaint… The desire to have an on boarding process within Kwanzaa would be very helpful! We realize that this is in the queue as a future release.

vor 12 Monaten

Amazing Lauren! If it suits you, let's hop on a call so that I can understand exactly what you're hoping to do with the onboarding process. Thank you so much for leaving a review!

Jo Ann
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Quenza, the software I didn't know I needed and won't live without!

Kommentare: Quenza is user friendly, easy and robust! Quenza pays attention to details and has exceptional customer service. I would highly recommend.

I love so many things about Quenza! Client profile photos, email templates, great selection of activities with images, the community engagement the founders have through videos, webinars, and responding to messages, simple and intuitive to use, the addition of groups, HIPPA compliant.

I have nothing bad to say about Quenza. Features I'm excited to see are scheduling and Square integration. It would also be interesting to be able to search for providers on Quenza.

Sheila
Life Coach in USA

Amazing Tool!

Kommentare: So glad I found this tool!

I was trying to figure out how to kickstart my life coaching services. I received an ad for Quenza, end it had everything that I need!

I am in the testing stage. So, I do not have any complaints so far.

vor 11 Monaten

That's amazing Sheila, so glad to hear that! Please know that our team is always here for you if you need any help in setting up your activities and or pathways. Talk to you in the community section, Seph

Megan
Chaplain and Bereavement Counselor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It's new and so still being updated by the developers but so far so good!

Kommentare: So far it's great.

It is very user-friendly and convenient. It's a great way for you to stay in touch with clients and keep the work going. I work in hospice, which provides bereavement services up to 13 months. I am the only provider with many clients, so this service is a lifesaver. Because it's impossible to see all of these people in person all the time.

I would like a messenger so that I can easily respond to clients when they complete/answer an activity. It would be great to respond directly to their answers on Quenza.

letztes Jahr

Sounds like we've made Quenza just for you Megan. Very glad to hear the application is serving as a lifesaver :-)

Martha
Coach in Spanien
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, Selbstständig

Therapist Acompañamiento

Kommentare: Wonderful

Understanding the analysis undertaken with activities is necessary for behaviour change. Many pros.

The problem is I have to translate the activities from English to Spanish. The automatic translation isn't accurate nor familiar for the client.

Katrina
Founder in Australien

Great Platform for communication

Kommentare: Gives me a platform to keep all my 1:1 client communication and notes

The activity and expansions are a great offering

In Notes the time boxes you have to mannually entre by clicking instead of just typing in the numbers

Manuelle
Executive coach in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Elegant and well thought out

It is visibly designed by people who know coaching and understand the needs of the coaches and their clients.

There is nothing I can think of; even the learning curve was very fast and I could tell they put a lot of thought into the short introductory videos to make sure users can get up to speed rapidly.