Über Quenza

Quenza is an application that enables coaches and mental health practitioners to digitally engage and assess their clients.

Erfahre mehr über Quenza

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie Quenza bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Christopher J.
Owner/Lead Therapist in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you are serious about client follow up, try Quenza

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love it. If it were less expensive and had an appointment schedule, it would be ideal. The visuals are outstanding. The reflections/"homework" is impressive and robust.

The library of assignments/reflections is well worth testing this application. The mobile apps are easy to use for clients, and the convenience of a web-based and app-based program is crucial in our high tech society. Clients are raving about the images, which utilize a sketch appearance, which is unique in the counseling/mental health/coaching industries

It is expensive. I almost did not try it due to the expense. My concern about expense is namely because it does not have a true client management system that books recurring appoints as well as a calendar that clients could use for booking. I would easily pay $50 to $60 for Quenza as it exists plus a client management/scheduling system. At the same time, I am loving the trial. Furthermore, client feedback is great, so I will continue to use it for a hundred days or so just to gauge whether it is worth the additional costs. Having said this, the cost is primarily my concern because I am a student. Although, I have a nice client load, averaging 15 sessions weekly and having 20 as a goal, paying for a third masters degree consumes my finances. I wish they had a 50% off discount for up to 2 years for students so we could use this convenient software/app as they expand it--that is, if they wish to expand it to include bill, client scheduling.

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for your honest review Christopher. Just to provide you with some context on the pricing, we're planning to develop and launch all the features on the roadmap without increasing the price of the app. This means that, for the same monthly fee, Quenza will become more and more valuable and will enable you to stop paying for some of the other practice management software you may be using right now. Hope this makes sense! Let me know if I can ever be of help with anything. Cheers, Seph

Riana I.
Counselling Therapist in Mauritius
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer

Kommentare: By far the most obvious change Quenza has made in my practice is that of spending less time on emailing activities and keeping track of client progress. The ability to submit activities, and have them completed in clear writing, concisely rated, with additional feedback (With client having copies of their own on which to go back on, if needed) is wonderful. As are the support team behind the scenes. Efficient. Helpful. Friendly. Thank you!

The clarity of this software makes it a pleasure to use. The additional touches of a well thought out 'tokens' box, ability to track client progress, reminder settings, and ability to effortlessly create additional activities and pathways, places this software in the top-drawer in terms of a counselling tool.

I have no complaints, or requests for specific changes/additions/subtractions to the current software.

Megan C.
Chaplain and Bereavement Counselor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It's new and so still being updated by the developers but so far so good!

Kommentare: So far it's great.

It is very user-friendly and convenient. It's a great way for you to stay in touch with clients and keep the work going. I work in hospice, which provides bereavement services up to 13 months. I am the only provider with many clients, so this service is a lifesaver. Because it's impossible to see all of these people in person all the time.

I would like a messenger so that I can easily respond to clients when they complete/answer an activity. It would be great to respond directly to their answers on Quenza.

vor 9 Monaten

Sounds like we've made Quenza just for you Megan. Very glad to hear the application is serving as a lifesaver :-)

Lauren M.
Co-Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Unbelievable platform! Love it!

Kommentare: Way above par! The service is unbeatable the communication amazing the support has been outstanding. We love Quenza and plan to use for quite some time!

Unbelievable platform! Love it! It is filled with such a use for content. It is easy to use. We find our clients can easily navigate through the platform with these.

Although it is not a complaint… The desire to have an on boarding process within Kwanzaa would be very helpful! We realize that this is in the queue as a future release.

vor 3 Monaten

Amazing Lauren! If it suits you, let's hop on a call so that I can understand exactly what you're hoping to do with the onboarding process. Thank you so much for leaving a review!

Kimberly B.
Life Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Quenza Checks All of the Boxes

Kommentare: I'm a life coach of 25 years. I've always met in person with my clients. Quenza makes it easy for me to service my clients efficiently and effectively through the use of technology. Also, many of the exercises, activities, and assessments are done for me. This saves me countless hours and the frustration of doing it on my own.

I love the ease of usage. Everything is organized and easy to categorize and customize. This allows me to work efficiently and have a professional appearance.

Actually, nothing yet. I don't anticipate any problems.

Rob E.
Neuro Change Practitioner and Coach in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Maintain client momentum by engaging in-between sessions:

Kommentare: I find it easier to onboard clients with contract acceptance made much simpler. I can also engage with clients much more effectively in between sessions, keeping them focused and motivated with additional tasks through scheduling articles, activities, insights, blogs, links etc - and I can easily track their progress through the exercises too.

The design is very clean and professional, the interface is brilliantly designed and very simple to use, hence it's very quick and easy to build very effective client communications, and educational workflows.

I have found no downsides as yet. I am looking forward to the addition of further activities and pathways as it develops further.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you so much for your warm and encouraging words regarding Quenza, Rob! We are working hard to make it even more valuable by adding other practice management functionalities, so you can use Quenza as a one-stop solution for all your coaching work.

Henrika T.
Founder, Lead Coach in Finnland
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Elegant, complete adaptable and easy to use digital platform for coaches, GREAT customer service !

Kommentare: Quenza allows me to compile my coaching clients into ONE place and helps me gain time as I can more strategically plan different pathways for different kind of customers and different business flows.

I love Quenza for its adaptabillity, elegant style and for how complete it is ! It makes it really easy to strategically plan standard and automated pathways and activities for clients. It feels like a tool that has been created with all end users in mind so that both the coaching professionals and the end clients get a high-quality fluent experience when using the platform. The message templates allow us to gain time, and I appreciate how everything is modulable! What I'm the MOST impressed about is the high-quality service and reactivity of the team in terms of improvements and developments. After having expressed my need for a wheel model, they developed and integrated in just a couple of weeks a wheel model to be used and customized for intakes, assessments etc.

Nothing really. I'm just looking forward forward to all the improvements that are coming and clearly shared one the timeline that is available for all to see in real time !

Elodie V.
executive coach in Niederlande
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Great design

Kommentare: Having a professional and inviting platform to share lessons really helps a lot. Before I'd use weekly email, a product like this did not exist!
Now Quenza just sends out the next lesson as I have programmed it and when the client replies I receive a message in the Quenza app or in my email, as I wish.

Quenza is really easy to use to set up activities for my coaching clients. It's beautifully designed in both being inviting to coaching clients, and easy to use. The creators are fast and smart in adjusting to users needs.

As Quenza is just starting they are currently working on a chat function.

Jo ann C.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Quenza, the software I didn't know I needed and won't live without!

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Quenza is user friendly, easy and robust! Quenza pays attention to details and has exceptional customer service. I would highly recommend.

I love so many things about Quenza! Client profile photos, email templates, great selection of activities with images, the community engagement the founders have through videos, webinars, and responding to messages, simple and intuitive to use, the addition of groups, HIPPA compliant.

I have nothing bad to say about Quenza. Features I'm excited to see are scheduling and Square integration. It would also be interesting to be able to search for providers on Quenza.

Sheila T.
Life Coach in USA

Amazing Tool!

Kommentare: So glad I found this tool!

I was trying to figure out how to kickstart my life coaching services. I received an ad for Quenza, end it had everything that I need!

I am in the testing stage. So, I do not have any complaints so far.

vor 2 Monaten

That's amazing Sheila, so glad to hear that! Please know that our team is always here for you if you need any help in setting up your activities and or pathways. Talk to you in the community section, Seph

Martha B.
Coach in Spanien
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, Selbstständig

Therapist Acompañamiento

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Wonderful

Understanding the analysis undertaken with activities is necessary for behaviour change. Many pros.

The problem is I have to translate the activities from English to Spanish. The automatic translation isn't accurate nor familiar for the client.

Katrina M.
Founder in Australien

Great Platform for communication

Kommentare: Gives me a platform to keep all my 1:1 client communication and notes

The activity and expansions are a great offering

In Notes the time boxes you have to mannually entre by clicking instead of just typing in the numbers

Manuelle C.
Executive coach in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Elegant and well thought out

It is visibly designed by people who know coaching and understand the needs of the coaches and their clients.

There is nothing I can think of; even the learning curve was very fast and I could tell they put a lot of thought into the short introductory videos to make sure users can get up to speed rapidly.