SKYWARD Student Management Suite Erfahrungen

Über SKYWARD Student Management Suite

Binde sowohl Studenten als auch Eltern in die K-12-Noten mit verbesserten Kommunikations- und Verwaltungstools ein.

Erfahre mehr über SKYWARD Student Management Suite

Useful features to allow parents interact with their child's activities. Allows for integration with payment systems which is seamless and real-time.

Bewertungen zu SKYWARD Student Management Suite

3,9

SKYWARD Student Management Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 127 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SKYWARD Student Management Suite bereits verwendet?

Natalie W.
Natalie W.
High School English Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Education Management Tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Over Skyward provides teachers, students and administrators with up-to-date, accessible and easy to understand grades, disciplinary reports, and academic history. With very little training, I was able to navigate and operate the system within days.

This software is easily navigable for educators. I can input grades, edit assignments and change due dates with only the click of a button. Its integration with Google Calendar allows my students to keep track of due dates, as well.

Skyward has pre-set grading periods, but as a teacher there are still intermittent periods (6 week grade period) where I need to manually input each student's grade. This seems an unnecessarily arduous task.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the review Natalie. We're happy to see that your use of Skyward with Google Calendar is going well. In terms of your issue with the grading periods, we recommend that you put in a service call. Depending upon the way you have your gradebooks set up, someone at Skyward will likely need to learn more about what you are doing and your specific goals in order to help you.

John P.
Technology Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

QMLATIV is the most intuitive software!

Kommentare: We're using it both Business and Student and it's just easy to use.

I have experience with pretty much every SIS in Wisconsin and Qmlativ is definitely the easiest to use. The intuitive nature of it makes it easy to get stuff done. The technical support is the best I've seen in the industry. Everyone is very knowledgeable and is kind.

I wish Skyward Business and Student are merged, but I know they're working on that. Still would be nice!

Antwort von Skyward

Thanks for your awesome review John. From the beginning, one of the main goals of Qmlativ was ease of use, so we are happy you are finding it to be intuitive.

Victoria S.
Business Manager in USA

for K12 Skyward is what you want

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's the best software i have ever used that does it all

it does everything in one location. you can't go wrong

payroll deals in percentages not dollars and that can be a challenge sometimes but nothing that can't be handled

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks Victoria. We love a review that gets straight to the point. Hope your school year is going great.

Kevin F.
Technology Director in USA

Stuck in 2003; Avoid.

Kommentare: Terrible. Wasn't even interested in looking at their newer option.

-It is a more reasonably priced option than the bigger players like Campus or PowerSchool. -It is still better than JMC (which is sad). - IF you can figure out how to do things in it and IF you don't mind an ugly program that visually is stuck in 2003, it may work for you.

- Probably the least user-friendly software I've ever used. It has tons of random settings that are sprinkled all over the software and requires a super-user on your team to accomplish even some of the more regular day to day functions. - Reports are terrible. You have to set the fields and ranges and then waste time running a report to see if it works. I can't tell you how many times I've done this and had the system return a blank report because one tiny parameter was off OR the report doesn't do what I thought it did from the title (with no explanation). - Teachers hate it. It's so limited, it forces your district into changing its grading procedures to fit the limitations of the product - Customer service is dismissive and unhelpful.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for your brutally honest feedback Mr. Furst. As difficult as this review was for us to read, we welcome all feedback--good and bad--and our goal is to deliver a user-centric experience for everyone. One of the reasons we launched our Qmlativ platform a few years ago was because we recognized we needed to upgrade the design and navigation to help create a better experience for users. We hope you reconsider taking a look at Qmlativ and we are confident you will be pleasantly surprised at what you see. Thank you.

Barb R.
Administrative Assistant Pupil Services in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

One stop shop for your student educational needs

Kommentare: The best feature to me is that everything is in one place! Having multiple systems to manage makes data tracking much more difficult. One system, Skyward, allows our district the ability to have our student data more readily available.

I have been using Skyward Student Information System for the past 25 years. We have slowly added other features to our portfolio. The Student Services system has worked well for assistance with IEPs for our special education students. Having the ability to track information for due dates, form status, etc. has been wonderful. The ability to have it tied to the student database is terrific because if a family moves, the addresses are automatically reflected in the special education areas. We have use the Enrollment feature for the past 5 years now and it has saved countless hours for staff by allowing them to verify information, instead of having to decipher information and enter it into the system. Parents are able to enroll at any time of the day because it is completed through our website, and doesn't require the family having to find the time to come to the school to enroll. Food Service allows a wanding message to be added for those that have allergies or other health issues, which assists the workers when the students come through the line. With Fee Management and Food Service, parents are able to pay fees or add money to their food service account through Family Access. There are many great features about this product and we are very pleased with the product.

The 504 Accommodation Plan area is a little cumbersome and doesn't flow quite as nicely as the special education model does, but there are not as clear cut state requirements so product development does not work the same.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the positive review Barb, and for being such a strong advocate for Skyward. We love hearing from all of our customers, but it's especially great when comments come from long-time customers like you!

Cheri C.
Secretary in USA

Power Comes with Responsibility

Kommentare: I use mostly the student management modules. I've worked in attendance, discipline, scheduling, substitution, reports cards, fee management, data mining, and health office.

This is an extremely powerful suite of software. Once you learn the basic interface (which takes quite a while) you can get more and more useful data out of the system.

The learning curve is steep. I've been using this program for 15 years and am still improving my skills. Many of the reports are hard to read and simply ugly. I shouldn't have to have my tech department use Crystal Reports (which I don't have access to and don't know how to use) to get something that looks professional. It needs to include a publishing tool similar to Microsoft Publisher (NOT Word!) so that I can design things easier. The report designer is terrible. It is cumbersome and not at all intuitive.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for the review Cheri. Balancing ease of use with product functionality is something we take very seriously. If you haven't already done so, we hope you will consider joining our User Research Panel so you can share your ideas directly with our UX team. For more info, visit www.skyward.com/moreinfo/user-research-panel. Thanks again.

Brian P.
Brian P.
Mathematics Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

So much potential!

Kommentare: I use skyward as an Assistant Principal at a High School. I am constantly looking up where students are to pull them. Constantly looking at there grade, attendance and contact information.

-You can input almost anything into a student's profile and easily find what you are looking for. -You can run numerous reports on anything. However, you have to know exactly what you want and how to do it. You will have to get training or read up on it. -Easy for parents and students to view on your phone. -Numerous options for attendance. Absent, Tardy, walked out, didn't come back from lunch, skipped, truant, doctor, excused, and about 20 more. The only one it doesn't have is absent because more than 15 minutes late.

-There is no easy way to print student grades, schedules and absences. It's not hard, but it's a lot of steps. Find the schedule, print the schedule to PDF, open the PDF, and then finally print the PDF. Attendance and grades are exported to excel and then you have to change the format to print on one page. Like I said, it's not hard, but why can't you just hit print. -When searching for a student with a common name, sometimes the system doesn't show all of them. -It does not tell you a student's current grade. It will show you T1, T2 and S1. T1 and T2 are the progress reports and S1 is the semester average, but it doesn't show the most current.

Antwort von Skyward

Thanks for your feedback Brian. Getting input from our users is a priority at Skyward and we invite you to join our User Research Panel by visiting the Support area of our website.

Jessica L.
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Skyward is amazing for grading.

Kommentare: I love using Skyward to manage my students grades and to print off report cards.

I love how easily I can input grades for all of my students in multiple courses. The attendance function is easy and I can enter attendance quickly every morning. I also love that I can pull reports for all of my students at once and print them for viewing.

Finding a specific report is difficult. You have to go through several different hyperlinks to get to the one you want and sometimes it's not the correct one and you have to start over. The reports are a little bit confusing but once you find the correct one it is helpful.

vor 10 Monaten

We appreciate your feedback Jessica. Our grading and attendance features are hugely popular with teachers, and we are always looking for ways to make our reporting more intuitive for all users. We'll be sure to share your comments with our product team.

Laura H.
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Skyward for Student Management

Skyward is a "one stop shop" for teachers. Student information can be quickly accessed through Skyward. Teachers use Skyward for attendance, grades, and student information.

Some of the grade book setting can be a learning curve, but not very difficult to figure out.

vor 4 Monaten

We appreciate your feedback Laura. It's always great to receive comments from the teachers who are using Skyward to make their lives a little easier.

Chad B.
Computer Repair Technician in USA

Great School Management software for districts that don't have resources to develop their own system

The multiple different features is what's best about Skyward. The ability to not only be used as a student information system but also be used for finances and food service is great.

Some of the programs that Skyward provides have compatibility issues with certain operating systems/internet browsers. There was a few times when we had to use legacy products just to keep Skyward functional.

Karee S.
Innovation Lab Specialist (grades 3-5) in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Skyward - great for attendance, everything else is just ok.

Kommentare: Overall, it works for what we need it at our school (an attendance management system and to keep track of class rosters). However, I think it is unfortunate we can't use more of it's capabilities and that we use so many different systems instead of it all being streamlined into one. I wish being able to toggle how to print and see attendance and class data was easier and more intuitive.

Our school mostly uses this for class rosters and tracking attendance. For those purposes, it works really quite well. Tracking attendance is quick and easy, you can go in and mark students as absent or present or tardy. You can also click "all here". You can add in health notes about students and other important things we need to know as teachers.

The other features we don't use because they aren't good (e.g. the grade book) and we use it with schoology instead as it links with assignments that can be turned in. However, I really wish we could streamline it and use all one program for everything (learning management system, grade book, attendance, etc.) or that they all connected. Also, while the class rosters and schedules work and can be printed, it is not intuitive how to do so. They are not displayed well or functional for how I'd like to use them. While I like I can go in and see student notes and data, you have to click on students individually which sometimes is difficult.

vor 11 Monaten

Karee, There are so many things schools can do with Skyward that it can seem overwhelming at times. We recently wrote this article (https://www.skyward.com/discover/insider/november-2019/10-things-every-teacher-should-know-in-skyward) to help teachers get comfortable with some of the basics. In addition, we recommend checking out the Skyward Academy free webinars or attending a user group to increase your knowledge of Skyward. Thanks for your feedback and have a great summer.

Teresa B.
counseling secretary in USA

Skyward review

Kommentare: This is my district's 7th year using Skyward. I am the counseling secretary in our high school and work in Student Management. I am also a security manager for our district. Honestly, when we made the transition to Skyward I was very unhappy. I didn't find Skyward to be very user friendly and I wasn't pleased with the customer support response time. Oftentimes I was unable to find a way to make Skyward do what I needed. However, as the years have passed, Skyward has made improvements to the program, I have learned the system better and the customer support live chat option is a huge timesaver. Now, I really enjoy using Skyward. I have the dubious distinction of being our district's "Skyward guru" and I believe I've learned a lot through exploration in my efforts to assist others. When I can't find answers, I know that help is only a live chat away! I would definitely recommend Skyward to other districts.

Possibly my favorite aspect of Skyward is the ability to dump data directly into Excel. This is a huge timesaver and allows me to manipulate, sort, share and utilize data as needed. I also like the ability to create reports based on my needs using Data Mining.

There are still a few things that I wish I could do in Skyward, that I can't, such as use activity groups to run certain reports/schedules. Occasionally, we experience what I call "Skyward quirks" when something doesn't work right one day, but it works the next. Recently, our library parapro ran a report and new that the info displayed wasn't wholly accurate. I checked her format and everything was good. I printed it with the same results. I cloned the report, changing nothing, and ran that and it was accurate. The next day her report worked properly again.

Antwort von Skyward

So glad we were able to grow together, Teresa, and turn a negative experience into such a positive one. Thank you for all you do to help your district get more out of Skyward.

Jacque D.
Data Management Coordinator in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Long-Time User

Kommentare: I have used Skyward for many years, so I have seen it evolve. I will tell you this; you get what you pay for. Skyward is top-of-the-line! It will not always be the least expensive software, but it is more than worth the cost!! The software definitely helps customers work smarter not harder. With many of us wearing different hats, we need to find all of the time-saving opportunities we can; Skyward makes that happen! Skyward has many ways to get to the same information, so the ease of use is really in the end-user's hands. There is a plethora of shortcuts that Skyward has provided for the end-user, so no need to get bogged down trying to find programs/areas. Their Customer Service is top-notch. I have never had an issue that was not solved in a timely manner. They are wonderful! I could go on and on where Skyward is concerned. I not only love the software, but I like that the fact that Cliff King and the entire company has a focus on nothing but schools. They are truly concerned about the customer feedback, and they use that to make the software better (although I think it's pretty close to perfect now)!

The flexibility and multiple ways to achieve the end results we are looking for.

None!

Antwort von Skyward

Thanks so much for the kind words, Jacque, and congratulations on your well-deserved recognition as a Leader in Excellence for 2017!

Carlos C.
Carlos C.
HR Associate in USA

Skyward School Management Review

Kommentare: Skyward is a fantastic program and quite simply I cannot imagine doing my job without it. It helps with decision making both at the school and admin level, giving decision-makers the data they need to get the job done.

*Skyward has an excellent report making system and it's practically limited by the creativity of the user. I have not experienced a case where there was not a report created for something I needed. Best of all reports can be shared by other users and you can learn a lot by how others use their reports. *Improve business process agility. *Enhanced decision making. *Surprisingly easy to teach.

Skyward has a very high learning curve. I would not recommend someone start using it without at least a couple of hours of training. I received 10 before starting it on the job and that was just scratching the surface. It's a complex program and users should be adequately trained for it. Managers need to know that it's not something can be self-taught. There are training manuals for it but it's best learned when trained by experience users.

Antwort von Skyward

Thank you for the great comments Carlos. We hear from a lot of customers who share your views on the value of our reports. As for the learning curve, we agree that training is critical to getting the most from Skyward and many customers tell us the investment they made in PD made their move to Skyward much smoother.

Signe J.
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Easy to track students' grades

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Skyward makes it very easy for parents to oversee their children's attendance and grades, access their schedules, receive announcements from the school, etc. It's a wonderful portal that helps parents to monitor their kids' education and take proactive steps to stay involved.

Skyward makes it easy for parents to track their kids' attendance and grades. This has been especially important during the pandemic because the kids have been learning from home for more than a year. When my stepdaughter started slacking off and not logging in to her synchronous classes, we found out very quickly by tracking her attendance through Skyward. This allowed us to address the issue right away, before she missed tons of class and fell really far behind. Similarly, it is easy to see the kids' grades. I know right away if assignments are missing, if they turn in incomplete work, or if they don't do well on a project/test/homework. That way, we can work with them to improve their grades right away rather than waiting until they've fallen so far behind that they can't bring their grades up.

It isn't always intuitive to use. When you click on "Gradebook," you get an error message that says "Not available when viewing all students." The first time I logged in, I had a hard time figuring out how to view the kids' grades. The menu to select a specific student is hidden at the top of the screen, whereas all the other menus are on the left. It took me forever to find it. Once you figure it out, it's easy -- but the first time, I struggled when trying to access grades.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback on how Skyward is helping you navigate your stepdaughter's academic progress throughout the pandemic.

William M.

Skyward Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with Skyward has been positive. It is a great tool to enter the students's grades. It is also an easy form to communicate with mass amounts of students and their parents (group emails, etc.). Also the academic feedback it provides is very helpful.

I love the ease in being able to create categories and assignments with this software.

There are some glitches in the software. For example, in regards to attendance, it is hard for us teachers to adjust the attendance after they have been entered as absent in first period, but they show up later in third period. If they are at school during second period, but are "tardy" to third period, I can't enter their tardy to that particular period because initially they were counted as absent by their first period teacher. This can be problematic at times. The only person at our school that can adjust this would be the secretary. Although this does not happen often, it is a glitch that should be looked into.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review William. So good to see Skyward is helping to make your life easier. I'll be sure to pass along your comment regarding attendance to our product management team.

Amee M.
2nd Grade Teacher in USA

Skyward requires Skills

Kommentare: Everytime we feel as though we need a retraining between the quarters to use it - to find the button or link that we need to report. It is easy to keep grades, but difficult to find the report, build a template or transfer grades between quarters/semesters. There is lots of keying in on the teachers side. There have been other report managing systems that I have used that have been a lot nicer for data keeping.

We use this software daily and I like the idea of a gradebook that is on-line to report grades virtually, especially with the changes in our world.

Difficult to use, not really user friendly (or teacher friendly rather) for the lower grades. I found that many upper elementary, middle school or high school enjoyed it and used it in so many other ways. We currently only use it to report attendance, grades and scan school entry documents. I am sure there are many other features that this platform offers.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for your comments Amee. Getting the most from Skyward involves some training and experience. We hope you will check out this article to see the training options you have at your disposal with Skyward. thttps://www.skyward.com/discover/insider/july-2015/know-your-skyward-training-options

Andrew D.

Okay as a standalone

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is the only system I have used during my career, while many features are nice, there seem to be many more that are outdated and overly complicated.

Updates to student grades happens instantly, if I change a student's grade, as soon as I save it, they can see it on their end. Custom reports are also very useful, being able to limit the information to only what I want on the report is helpful.

It does not integrate with anything. It is extremely difficult to import grades from any other program or online curriculum/grading system. We are a google school and there is supposed to be a way to get GoogleClassroom grades in Skyward, but no teacher as been able to make it work yet. Grades must be manually moved from Google to Skyward, which doesn't take long, but adds up over the course of multiple assignments and hundreds of students.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review and positive comments about grades and custom reports Andrew. You may want to check out the webinar we recently did on our Google Classroom integration. You should be able to find a recording of that webinar on Skydoc.

Sarah N.
teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Skyward-Great for Grades and Absences

I like the quick score button on this software. When you click it, it opens up the grade sheet for every assignment in that class. This makes it easier to grade multiple assignments and update them easily and in a timely manner. If I didn't have this tool/button, it would take much longer for me to update grades.

I wish that I could see the entire title of each assignment when looking at my class for my grades. Currently, I can see the beginning of the assignment title and the total amount of points it is worth. For example, if the title of my assignment is Science World News Page 5, it may show up on the grade sheet as simply Sci W. This is to save space, but I would rather it shows the entire name. I have some assignments that have the same name, but specify parts by stating page numbers. This would make it easier for me to grade.

Antwort von Skyward

Thank you so much for sharing your comments Sarah. It's always great to hear from teachers about the ways Skyward saves time and makes your life a little easier.

Connie K.
Food & Nutrition Service Administrative Assistant in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

LOVE SKYWARD

Kommentare: I have always loved this program once I started using it (2001?), it was PAC back then.
Like everything in life, skyward needs some tweeks:) That is why you have four stars, also if you were to get five stars then we wouldn't need you anymore and believe me there are times I need your help. That all said, I work with Food Service, there are a few tips & tricks I would love to learn from you. I wish you offered a one-on-one quick tip sessions to sign up for.

Easy to use, can do multiple windows to jump from one area to another is huge!

Food Service application letter set up:(

Antwort von Skyward

Hi Connie, thank you so much for the kind words! It was a nice trip down memory lane to see your PaC reference. Regarding those quick "tips and tricks" training sessions, keep checking in at skyward.com/quickhits and skyward.com/academy for relevant training and resources. We're always looking to deliver a better experience, so you can be sure site visits and localized training sessions are things we are considering as we look to the future.

Dena H.
ACCOUNTING CLERK in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

EXCELLENT SCHOOL SOFTWARE

Kommentare: We have to keep detailed records on everything from students to the financial. This software does it all. It allows multiple people to see the same data and manipulate it, all while having secure separate log-ins. It keeps all the data, runs all reports and keeps logs of who has done what and when.

Skyward keeps all of the records and any information that you can possibly want to report, accessible at your fingertips.

The annual cost is a little much, not sure how it compares to other school softwares. It takes some training to use. If you know computers and how they work, it will be a snap. I did not find it very intuitive.

Antwort von Skyward

Thanks for the review Dena. We are always looking for ways to make our software more intuitive. If you haven't already done so, we encourage you to sign up for our User Research Panel so you can have more input on the future development of our products. If interested, check out the Support area of our website for more details. Thanks again!

Amy S.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Preferred Grade Input Software

Kommentare: I liked Skyward a lot! It wasn't the most user-friendly software that I've used, but there are definitely some integrations it is capable of that a lot of school softwares don't have.

One of my favorite things about Skyward was the ease that went into transferring grades if a student was moved from one class to another. I've worked at multiple schools and used multiple softwares for grade input/attendance/etc., and this was definitely the best for that.

Honestly, my least favorite thing was the overall appearance. Web design has come so far, but the aesthetic of Skyward is lackluster, to say the least. It could definitely look better.

Antwort von Skyward

We appreciate your great review Amy. Ease of use has always been a priority and we're very proud of all the partnerships we've built to help make our customers' lives easier. As for the interface, one of the goals in developing our new Qmlativ platform was to update the design and navigation to not only make it look better, but also improve the overall experience for users.

Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Graduate Medical Education Resident Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool for teachers, students and parents

Kommentare: Up-to-date information about my child's progress in school, missing assignments, grades on tests and projects. Especially my for high school student, this info can be hard to get from them and so many times you do not know about issues until it is too late. I open Skyward every night at the dinner table and we talk about grades, upcoming exams and papers. She knows I am looking and it helps her to stay on task.

There are so many functions in one place. Check grades, missing assignments, email teachers, lunch calendar, etc. Multiple children in a family can be easily accessed together.

When emailing a parent/teacher, they cannot respond back directly. I wish they could. It would make the line of communication more direct. But, at least they can read the message and respond back by another means.

Antwort von Skyward

Thanks so much for the kind words, Leslie! Regarding the con, there is an option in the message center to enable direct replies. You may want to talk to your Skyward administrator about turning that on if it would be beneficial.

Scott H.
Database Support Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Responsive company with top notch software

Kommentare: Skyward has been our SIS for 10 years now and while many districts have switched SIS systems every few years, we have remained happy customers. The main reason for this happiness? The company is very responsive to the input from their customers. Because of being responsive to that input, Skyward has been able to create an extremely flexible system that allows for many different scenarios for how schools operate. The future is bright, and we know even more great things are coming from the company.

Flexibility and the frequency of updates to the software

Navigation can be burdensome for those who have system-wide security access. This is just due to the amount of features that are available, but not much of a problem for end users as they only have access to what they actually need.

Antwort von Skyward

Thanks so much, Scott! We promise not to settle for mediocrity in anything and we're thankful for all the insights from you and the rest of the Skyward community.

Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Business Office Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

AMAZING!!!!!!!

Kommentare: I HAVE REALIZED THAT TIMES HAVE CHANGED FOR CHILDREN IN SCHOOL NOW BECAUSE THEY CAN'T TRICK THEIR PARENTS INTO THINKING THAT THEY HAVEN'T RECEIVED THEIR REPORT CARDS BECAUSE OF THE SKYWARD SCHOOL MANAGEMENT APP.

I LOVE THAT SCHOOLS OFFER SKYWARD TO PARENT SO THAT THEY CAN KEEP UP WITH THEIR CHILDREN'S HOMEWORK AND CLASS WORK AS WELL AS ALLOWING PARENTS TO ADD MONEY TO THEIR KIDS LUNCH ACCOUNTS. YOU CAN SEE YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN'S GRADES AS WELL AS WHICH ASSIGNMENTS THEY ARE MISSING. YOU CAN ALSO SEE HOW MANY QUESTIONS THEY MISSED ON A QUIZ OR TEST. IT ALSO ALLOWS YOU TO HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHILD LISTED AND THEY ALL CAN BE AT DIFFERENT SCHOOLS. AMAZING!!!!!

There isn't anything that I don't like about this software. It is the best thing that they have created.

Antwort von Skyward

Thank you so much for the great comments Whitney. We're so glad that you are enjoying a positive experience with Skyward's Family Access.