Über Koalendar

Koalendar ist eine intuitive Software zur Planung von Terminen, Meetings und Veranstaltungen.

Erfahre mehr über Koalendar

Price and features is great, free tier is enough to get started with more advanced team plans too.

In order for me to decrease the time of the slot I would have to pay in full.

Bewertungen zu Koalendar

4,9

Koalendar hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 133 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Koalendar bereits verwendet?

Deb
Deb
Founder/CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Saved me a MASSIVE amount of time

Kommentare: For a person that runs several organizations and has tons of meetings being scheduled each day due to everyone having pandemic meeting fever, this has saved me time in not having to deal with the back-and-forth email just to narrow down a date/time for a meeting but also goes the extra step in booking it right on my calendar for me and just popping me an email to let me know it is schedule. LOVE IT!

It is easy to set up and easy for my recipients to execute a meeting. I also really like the idea of having separate booking pages for each of my organizations. That is so very helpful.

The biggest issue was just trying to set things up so that the software could look at both my business calendar and my personal calendar so I didn't overbook meetings. That took a bit of time but the customer service response was prompt and I was able to get this done perfectly. It has been such a lifesaver.

Cushi
Cushi
Owner in Bermuda
E-Learning, Selbstständig

A simplistic and fresh booking solution for entrepreneurs and small businesses

Kommentare: This product is one that I have used since the very early stages of my business, allowing me to schedule client calls with little of my own effort. It replaces the back and forth that often occurs when scheduling over email with an easy to use booking page that presents clients with all of my available times well into the future, allowing them to book the times that best suit them.

I love the simplicity of the product. Koalendar is a useful booking tool that doesn't have the bloat of many others. It's an essential tool for a new entrepreneur, particularly someone who runs a coaching, consulting or online education business where 1-1 calls are their bread and butter. I also love the design of the booking page and the ability to include a logo or picture and to color coordinate it to one's brand.

Although the simplicity is a welcome change from the overstimulation of feature rich softwares, I think this software lacks a one thing in particular that could make it much more powerful - sync between sub calendars. With Google Calendar, one can create color-coded sub calendars for specific activites (i.e. 1-1 client call callendar, content creation calendar, group coaching calendar etc). On a booking software such as Calendly, these specific sub calendars can be linked to specific event booking pages, i.e a booking page for 1-1 client calls and a separate booking page for group coaching, both of which can be synched to their corresponding calendars. This would be something I'd love to see added to Koalendar.

Sofia
Press & Communications Officer in Schweden
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Smooth tool but three issues need to be resolved

Kommentare: Overall smooth tool but has three issues need to be sorted. 1. Updated information about limits to private gmails (see my comment above). 2. There was no box for GDPR-information which is mandatory within the EU. So I used a compulsory question for this. But realising this makes me unsure if the tool is possible to use within the EU at all, where does the data tranfer to? Is it to a third-party country? 3. There is confusion if the person who books a time-slot has not set his or her calendar for the local time. So in my case there were quite a lot of people who booked a time, and when they received the e-mail confirmation, the booking was for 1 hour later. There was no information about this either when I registered. To solve it, I had to use the field for a question again and write the information about this.

Smooth booking system for events with a limited number of guests who have to book a time slot for their visit. Easy to use, but a couple of things need to be updated (see comments below).

I had created a private gmail with the name of the event and apparently there are limits to private gmail-adresses, which came as a surprise. There was no information when I registered that when you use a private gmail, the system does not allow more than 100 bookings within 24 hours. So it became a bit of a mess and I had to open a new account and create a new event gmail through the organization's workspace gmail-adress instead which allowed for a lot more bookings.amount of bookings.

Alfredo
Alfredo
CTO in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best alternative to Caledly

The free plan let You made almost every action that You need to take online booking and is easy to integrate also different tool and meeting software like Zoom or Google Meet

Just a little cons is the platform to use in the free platform are limited but nothing to much if You use sometimes a month

Eve
Coach in Frankreich
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Same as the "big ones" for an unbelievably low price

Kommentare: As a self-employed coach, I was desperate for something that would meet my needs and not have tons of useless features. After repeated bugs, I has settled for a budget of 40€ to find "the one". Finding Koalendar felt like a Cinderella story... AND it keeps improving.

It has all the features of my previous app, and more, no bugs and the yearly price is what I used to pay for one month. Great for people who work with international clients and need to schedule in their timezone. Customer support is very friendly and open to ideas.

There had to be an issue somewhere... I haven't found it yet! People who are anti-Google might not like that it synchronizes with GCalendar.

Ana Claudia
M.Ed. in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Life changing product!

Kommentare: When I say it changed my life, I mean every word. I used to spend long hours in building my weekly schedule and this is now takes literally a few minutes. Time is precious and Koalendar has given me more time!

I love that it’s very simple to use and the costumer service is incredible! They have helped me fix every single thing I need and they have even customized special features to make it work for me! It really changed my mind in terms of scheduling my appointments. I tried many other apps before and nothing compares to Koalendar.

There’s nothing I actually dislike about it, but if I could make an improvement I, I would love my users to be able to have a weekly rather than daily view when booking appointments. Even if they could have the option to set the view they like the most it would be extraordinary. I have spoken about this idea to the Koalendar team and they said they would look into it, which is amazing!

Trevor
Solar Energy consultant in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Calendar App Out there!!!!!

Kommentare: I am scheduling 4 times as many appointments than I was before. Truly works wonders!

The product is super easy to use and I love the fact you can generate a QR Code for the customer to scan to make an appointment. I put it on all my business cards as well as flyers!

Absolutely nothing at all, I absolutely love it

Gordon
Director of Organization Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, Inexpensive, Focused Alternative to Calendly

Kommentare: Outstanding. This is rock-solid software, and I'm impressed with how much it offers for free. Most of my users can get away with the free version.

Koalendar doesn't nickle-and-dime features like the competition. The free tier is decadent in what it offers... for example we can build unlimited meeting types (the competition limits you to one) and sync with all of our Google Calendars, a must-have for me. The competition limits the number of calendars that can integrate, even at the highest tier! An inexpensive upgrade provides even more flexibility (e.g., custom fields, group meetings, exports, custom branding).

Once I upgraded to the paid version, I had everything I needed, so I wouldn't say I *dislike* any of the following, but from what I understand, Koalendar doen't yet offer complex integrations with platforms like Salesforce, alternate videoconferencing platforms, etc.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Koalendar is a good alternative to Calendly, but not the best

Kommentare: Overall Koalendar is a good tool, but not the best. Seem to me that TidyCal is actually a better option.

I like the ability to adjust the branding like the colors of the tool so it could better suit our marketing needs.

The price was too high for us, although it is cheaper than Calendly it was still a bit expensive.

Antwort von Koalendar

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback! I would love to know why Koalendar is not the best. What is missing? Have you encountered any issues?

Jamie
Jamie
Partner in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Koalendar

Kommentare: very positive but only been using it a week. Feedback has been positive.

The best feature ease of figuring out how to use the functionality and sharing with others to select meeting times..

I would like to set times more succinctly when others/invitees select a meeting time within the calendar.

Corinne
owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Simple setup and easy to use

Kommentare: great

Integrates nicely with my website for a seamless customer experience

I'd like a drop down menu of services so that I know what the customer wants (e.g., private shopping, design a custom piece, repair a piece, etc.)

Nadav
CEO in Israel
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great alternative to the big players

Kommentare: Overall it's really simple and user-friendly. It does exactly what it meant to do and what I expect from such a product. They have really great and responsive support, that not only support questions I had but also made super-quick updates to the product if I found out a problem or something I asked to improve.

Very easy to use, especially with the Chrome plugin. Easy to configure, with advanced options if you want, including the ability to change the design. I use it to share timeslots via email, social networks and integrated on my website.

One thing I'm missing is the ability to rearrange the list of my booking pages. I know it's a minor thing for most users, but I find it useful. One more thing I would improve is the Chrome extension. It needs to be wider so I'll be able to see all the details and know what I'm clicking on.

Antwort von Koalendar

Thank you Nadav for your feedback! I take note of both your requests and will let you know by email when they're released. For the booking pages order, it is currently sorted by last modified. So to put one of them on top, just click edit, then save!

Janiece
Versicherung, Selbstständig

The best thing since sliced bread

Kommentare: I am solving my scheduling issue by using this tool, and overall I am incredibly pleased with Koalendar.

This tool is such a gem for the small business owner. Although I now use the paid version, I started with the free version and found it a fully-featured application. The ease and simplicity of the app are, in my opinion, its shining accomplishment. The integration with google meet (free and pro version) and Zoom (pro version) are more than helpful. Sending the link to potential clients has become a part of my daily routine, and it has become an invaluable tool. I've received compliments from clients on the ease of use and convenience. The pro version was necessary for me because the nature of my business changed, and I needed to gather more information in advance, so including questions was required. I am a huge fan of this app and have used it as a part of my offerings for the business clients I provide consulting. Well done, highly recommended!

The only con is that the pro/paid version does not offer the ability to add a file or create a form. I also would like the ability to create a custom confirmation email. I also feel that the free version should not only gather name, email address, and appointment but also include a phone number for further contact.

Andrew
CEO in USA
Restaurants, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Works better for me than most calendar apps

Kommentare: I came across this software on another user's email, and clicked on it out of curiosity. I was impressed with the ease of customization and really liked the Chrome extension that made it super simple for me to grab a link to a meeting for a messenger or email I was sending out. I ended up purchasing the application and replacing Calendly

Integration into Gmail; ability to use the Chrome Extension to quickly pull an appointment link; editing the look and feel extremely easy

There is nothing I don't like at this time. It's a simple application with powerful features that make it worth the minimal cost.

Shmuel
Founder in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Little Scheduling App that Could

Kommentare: Scheduling software is meant to ease onboarding, avoid back and forth scheduling emails and empower the user to automate cancellations if needed without any fuss. Koalendar does all of this in spades. It is the little app that could. I am choosing to stick with Koalendar to help it grow.

Koalendar seamlessly links to your Google calendar(s!) and is very easy to set up. Clients have expressed they enjoyed the ease of using the calendar and I have received many positive comments on the balloons when scheduling is confirmed. The tech support is personal and prompt.

The organization of the set up UI can perhaps be streamlined into one screen, some of the basic features are considered advanced. I think the pricing for the additional features should be less considering the competition and the scope their products include.

Dan
COO in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Clean calendar tool, easy to use

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with Koalendar. I have reached out to support to ask a few questions about our workflow and they have been very prompt in getting back to us, as well as giving us options on how we can best use the tools. The tool has been really great and ways to use for our entire team.

It is really easy to integrate with google calendar and zoom. Works really well for providing multiple scheduling options.

Does not allow for adding multiple people to the calendar invite from the scheduler.

Aaron
Coordinator Of Audio Visual Services in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good if somewhat minimal calendar managers

Kommentare: Very good! Simple, easy to use, useful for most of our purposes. I requested a small feature (adding url links in the description) and it was implemented in about a day!

Easy to set up, easy to use for the client as well. Very responsive support!

A little bare-bones, some additional functionality like more complex scheduling abilities, notification lists, invite lists would be nice.

Aaon
Director of Technology in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Koalendar

The best part was the support and ease of use. This was purchased for a number of non technical users and they were able to implement it quite easily. Also the support was fantastic.

It would be nice if there was a way to administer the software, but it's really not designed as an enterprise type solution, so each user has to set it up on their own.

Dirk
Investment Associate in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great alternative to Calendly!

Kommentare: Using it during my daily work and love it!

Easy setup, easy to use, has all the functionalities I need!

Some people mixed up am/pm times when booking a slot, so it seems like there is still some risk of confusion.

Drew
Yoga Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Amazing tool for booking clients

Kommentare: I am able to easily schedule with clients, without having to work on if they fit into my schedule or vice versa. It is so easy for them to use that I haven't had to explain how to use it to anyone. I just text/email them my link to schedule and it's all done online.

Absolutely love the ease of use and set up for the booking system. It allows my clients to book sessions with me without having to text me to ask for availability each week. They know my link and can book sessions on their own during the times I have open.

I cannot think of any cons at the moment. I haven't experienced any issues with it.

Petra
Team lead in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love your product

Kommentare: We are getting people scheduled regularly

That I can customize the settings for my times insert a link to gove to others to cut down on the phone or email tag.

Nothing at the moment it's the best!!! Thank you for what you do.

Kaylee
FACS Teacher in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Love it!

I like how I can personalize my sign up times for student and parent appointments both for distance learning and conferences. It is easy for students and parents to navigate and create an appointment during available times. It is nice to allow others to sign up for the appointment they feel is best for them rather than going back and forth trying to find an available time.

Honestly I haven't found anything that I really dislike.

Cathy
Presentation Coach and Trainer in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Helpful for scheduling coaching sessions

Kommentare: Overall, it was a useful app that I needed for a specific period of time. I'll use it again when the need arises.

I really liked the ease of using the dashboard and setting up the calendar events. I also liked the booking confirmation that was sent to my email, as well as the ability to ask specific questions of clients. I also liked that it synced with my Zoom account!

I didn't like that I couldn't cancel a session on my end. If the other person didn't take the step of actually cancelling their presentation from their original booking, there was no way I could cancel and make the date reappear as available. Even if I deleted the orginal date and re-entered it, I couldn't cancel it.

Barry
Psychologist in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Up and running in minutes – Recommended.

Kommentare: During lockdown I registered as a volunteer therapist for frontline workers. I needed a simple and appointment accessible booking system and I needed it quickly.
I trialled Koalender and found that it does a brilliant job – it integrates with Google diary and Zoom. It took a few minutes to set up, couldn't have been easier. It updates my Google diary automatically, sends a confirmation and a Zoom link to both client and me, so all I have to do is log in at the appropriate time and there is my client! On the one occasion I has a glitch (a Saturday to boot), I got an immediate response and the problem was resolved in an hour.
I wholeheartedly recommend this product, I now use it for all my work.

Rapid set up Ease of use for me and my clients Integrates with Google and Zoom Sends a Zoom link to clients when they book Nice looking, minimal and does the job.

Nothing so far, I have been using Koalander for several weeks and I've found nothing I don't like.

Emina
Head of Business Development in Norwegen
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use booking

Kommentare: I like that it’s very easy to use and doesn’t mismanage my data.

I like that it has a clean design and doesn’t require much time to understand the functionality and where to find what.

I don’t use the full premium version so I’m not the one to judge. So far, I have no cons.