Über go4clic

go4clic ist eine Social-Learning-Plattform, die die Schulungsleistung verbessert und ein Engagement von über 95 % erzielt.

Erfahre mehr über go4clic

Usability, configuration, support. Integrates the most important payment gateways for Europe, Latam and USA.

The support system is a bit slow and the platform hasn't been translated to English fully. But it's a new platform so these things can be ignored for now.

Bewertungen zu go4clic

4,9
4,9

go4clic hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 156 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du go4clic bereits verwendet?

Fernando
Fernando
Cofundador in Spanien
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The LMS solution you were looking for

Kommentare: The experience is still early days, but we have already discovered the great potential of the tool. Its flexibility, support and very low learning curve when using the platform.

After testing several LMS I came across Go4clic. Best of all, in just a few minutes I was able to move a course system from my previous LMS, set up certification and levels, and customise the look and feel of the academy to the corporate colours. All in all, I found it easy, quick and intuitive to set up a course system.

It would need more documentation and explanatory videos on each procedure, as well as improving the web design aspect. Also improve the integration with Wordpress

Daniel N.
Daniel N.
CEO in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A powerful white label solution and easy to setup

Kommentare: The solution it's really good looking and easy to setup for your trainings, it really feels like your's and from your brand. Also you have different learning and engagement experience, the option to have challenges and the option to create an innovation event it's something i don't see on other platforms. I liked a lot the personalization options for every training. Also the roadmap it's exciting, the community feature and new templates will be big wins.

- So easy to setup, really ease and i liked a lot that the site really feel made by my brand, that's a big win for me. - You have all the tools to personalice the learning experience, you have plenty options. - The option to establish deadlines for finish the training. - The option to accept or reject participants, you could decide if one training needs an approval process. - The team feels really trying to improve the platform and it's willing to take negative feedback in a good way. Also a big win.

- Support, they need to improve support channels. So far the Facebook Group it's the best for this, but sometimes it takes one day to get an answer, of course their attitude and willing to help it's good but it feels that an emergency will be a big problem.

Philippe
Philippe
manager in Belgien
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An other kind of LMS

Kommentare: An early bird tool with another approach to LMS. It can be one of the best after more development. The roadmap seems interesting and I’m happy to be onboard.

I like the new approach to LMS and hope it will be more developed with time.

I don't like the user interface and the lack of integrations

Hernan
Hernan
Executive Director in Kanada
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

There is a new disruptor in the online course industry!

Kommentare: Very good, from the moment I signed in as a user it was super smooth, I had to stop myself from getting carried way spending more time than I had to be in the platform designing my course on my first day.

The easiness of use and gamification features are very powerful. This will allow me to engage more of my followers and start converting them into clients by providing free courses to start and showcase my expertise.

I would like to see more native integrations, integration with Pabbly as well and more design features to make it a bit more appealing to the eyes.

Catalina
Co-Founder in Spanien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pure Renovation!!

Kommentare: Excellent, the team engagement and fast response to technical questions and queries. As a lecturer and ex head of academics at one technological University, I had worked with Canvas, blackboard & other e-learning platforms.
You are great guys, keep it up!!! Innovative, user friendly and collaborative.
My recommendation is to adapt it as well to immersive metaverse experiences to keep disrupting the current old school platforms.

More than a software I would describe it as a great platform that combines interactive collaboration between Learners and menthors. It is excellent for small, medium and big companies as it could be tailor made according to each client's needs.

I think there is still a gap between e-learning according to your age, kids, teens and millennials, designers and techies are more intuitive into this type of e learning, but people older than 50... Has not developed yet the e-learning skills. I would recommend video tutorials with " baby" steps to explain In detail all the features & aiming the payment speed with a faster altermative and possibility to set up the account later.

Aashish
Aashish
Founder & Chief Editor in Indien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A promising LMS with some great features

Kommentare: I've already moved from Thrive apprentice to Go4Clic for my next two projects

Go4clic provides you with student analytics at per-student level and also the social community options for students - two features that other platforms don't provide.

Agustin
Agustin
COO in Spanien
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

More dynamic company trainings

I stayed awake because I really got hooked on the tool. For us, who are a startup with specific training needs, it is a very powerful application. PRO _ UX / UI is very simple and agile to move within _ Example, when you buy, bring an example of a course where you can visualize all the power of the interaction (its main value proposition) _ The challenge is really powerful _ It is truly a white label

CONS _ Storage seems little to me _ I tried a scorm and it was not that simple _ In the group challenge I could insert MIRO but with restrictions I had contact with support and I think it is a team committed to the product and its improvements (I also checked the Route Map). I think it is a good bet if you need a tool like this.

Hoang
Hoang
Administrator in Vietnam
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Go4clic - an amazing LMS

Kommentare: All in all, I am happy with go4clic. It is very easy to use, easy to create courses and lessons. The sessions are rich of content, although can be a bit confusing at the beginning. go4clic would be one of the best choices if you want a LMS with lot of features, especially interactive content.

I like Go4clic because it provides me a great combination of tools that enable me to easily create appealing e-learning courses. The tools are great, especially when relating to creating interactive contents. I can easily set up an e-learning course with units, and each unit can consist of various sessions with rich content, including: Zoom videos, video streaming, files upload (like PDF or Word) I like best the feature allowing me to create quizzes and challenges for students, including individual and group challenges. These help to boost collaboration between team members significantly.

I think the UI need to be further enhanced. I also found here and there some Spanish parts in the interface - perhaps the team should consider to change more thoroughly.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Clear winner among so many LMS platforms

I absolutely loved using go4clic as my learning management system. The platform is incredibly user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it a breeze to create and manage courses. I also appreciated the option to manage multiple academies from one central panel. The customizability and white-labeling options were a huge plus, allowing me to make the platform my own. The social learning aspect was a game changer, it made team collaboration so much easier. It's hard to find a platform that ticks all the boxes but go4clic did it for me. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great LMS.

Further customization, a mobile app and integration with other software

Shiv
Shiv
Advisor in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flexible LMS of the Future

Kommentare: I was looking for a good learning management system to help my team learn faster and better and I realized that go4click had so many great features that would help my team. Now they have a real platform that makes it easy for them to learn, collaborate and share their knowledge with one another. I am really happy with my decision to go with go4click and I think it has been a great investment.

-Rich user interaction. -Upload video, pdf, word, excel, content, quizzes -Easy integration via i-frame -Payment gateway - paypal and stipe -Certificates and mentor management -Super good product roadmap

- All tutorials are in Spanish only - Landing pages are primitive and needs more flexibility - Occasionally some bugs may appear and stability needs improvement

Emanuel
Docente Universitario in Argentinien
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Una herramienta de educación diferente a todo lo conocido

Kommentare: Me ha permitido realizar cursos mas divertidos y llevaderos de manera tal de que los estudiantes se vean mas atraídos y les sea mas fácil la adquisición de conceptos. De la misma manera, la experiencia de enseñar se vuelve mas divertida y adaptada a los tiempos que corren.

Es una herramienta que permite que el proceso de enseñanza-aprendizaje se adapte a las nuevas formas y tendencias en educación, permitiendo que el proceso sea divertido, ameno, horizontal y no por eso deje ser ser eficiente.

No encuentro puntos en contra, es una herramienta muy recomendable.

Micaela Maceiros
Emprendedora in Argentinien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ya lo estoy recomendando!

Kommentare: Fue amor a primera vista, necesitaba un LMS hace mas de 6 meses para mi escuela virtual. Tengo la idea de montar una gran academia y ninguna cumplia con mis expectativas. Go4Click cumple con todo y mas.

Go4Clic terminó con la búsqueda de un LMS que llevo hace más de 6 meses! Sin dudas cumple con todo lo que necesitas y más! Tengo pensado montar mi escuela virtual con diferentes formatos de aprendizaje y Go4click me permite hacerlo. Pero lo más importante (para mi) es que se puede configurar Mercado Pago, una solución determinante para quienes vivimos en Argentina y vender infoproductos en dolares es una misión (casi) imposible. -Intuitiva -Sencilla de usar -La hoja de ruta promete ser la mejor inversión que haya hecho este año Ya se lo estoy recomendando a todos mis colegas !!!

Aún no tiene sistema de membresías, pero ya está en la hoja de ruta.

Tomás
Tomás
CEO & Co-Founder in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cambió la forma en la que gestionamos el equipo de RRHH

Kommentare: En lineas generales mi experiencia es sobresaliente. Además frente a cualquier duda el equipo de go4clic esta allí para resolver todo lo que nos surja.

La facilidad que tiene a nivel UX/UI, y que esta repleto de módulos súper útiles.

La verdad que me cuesta encontrarle algo negativo.... Quizá diría que el onboarding es mejorable, pero aún así es muy bueno.

Giovanni
Full Professor in Spanien
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Volvería a elegir go4clic como Director del Máster

Hemos elegido a go4clic principalmente porque integra todos los recursos necesarios para dar clases tradicionales, pero también nos facilita la innovación en el aula a través de los retos colaborativos y hemos logrado niveles de participación muy altos. También nos simplifica la gestión individual y grupal de todos los cursos.

I did not find any relevant problems. In the future I would like even more tools to enhance students' participation

Mariquena
Secretaria General in Argentinien

Excelente herramienta para formación

Kommentare: La experiencia con su uso siempre fue excelente.

Es una herramienta amigable, muy dinámica para la formación, con aplicaciones efectivas.

No percibí ningún defecto, destaco la predisposición del soporte técnico.

Jordi
Operations Manager in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FACILIDAD DE USO, CAPACIDAD DE PERSONALIZACIÓN Y PRECIO

Kommentare: El trato siempre ha sido excelente.
Con razón go4clic es una startup que ha sido seleccionada y galardonada en numerosas ocasiones, ya que priorizan la experiencia del usuario y creo que han conseguido llevar la educación digital al próximo nivel.

Las 3 cosas que más me han gustado son: Su facilidad de uso hace que te sientas cómodo desde el primer momento, ya que la plataforma permite desenvolverte de manera intuitiva desde el minuto uno. La capacidad de personalización hace que pueda customizarse a todos los niveles, y que respire el aire corporativo deseado, tanto en colores, marcas, textos... El precio considero que es más que razonable, muy flexibles según las necesidades y su relación calidad-precio excelente.

No echo en falta nada porque se adaptaron a nuestra necesidades rápidamente. Nos faltaba un sistema de votación, pero nos lo desarrollaron en un abrir y cerrar de ojos porque ya estaba en su lista de cosas a mejorar. Cabe decir que empezamos la relación con Go4Clic prácticamente cuando acababan de salir al mercado.

Gonzalo
Selector de Recursos Humanos in Argentinien
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Plataforma más profesional para formación

Kommentare: Excelente!!!!!!! A nuestra organización nos ayudó muchisimo a formalizar el proceso de Formación desde el área de Capital Humano. Super recomendable!

Lo más positivo de esta plataforma es la posibilidad de interacción con los participantes. Además los procesos gamificados hacen que la formación sea más llevadera. Aprender es más fácil.

Las dudas que tuve fueron respondidas por mail rápidamente. Fue muy ágil todo así que no tuve problemas.

Gisela
Organizadora de eventos in Spanien
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Una excelente herramienta para evitar el aburrimiento en las formaciones!

Kommentare: Creo que se trata de una app innovadora que me permite participar activamente en las formaciones que tomo y eso lo valoro muchísimo!

Uno de los principales aspectos que destaco es la comunidad que se genera alrededor del curso, terminamos conociéndonos y colaborando entre todos y eso le agrega mucho valor al curso. La gamificación y los rankings de performance también me gustan mucho.

No percibí contras por el momento, ya que el servicio técnico -que me contactó cuando tuve dudas- fue excelente el trato y la predisposición

Dave Exequiel
Copywriter | Funnel Builder in Philippinen

Nice UI and promising roadmap

The option to have several mentors and domains. The founders are also very easy to talk to and are honest with their answers

The mobile app is slow in development. Plus no current way to share earnings with mentors and admins.

Alfredo
Dir in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I can create my own academy with just a few clicks

I am an online courses creator and I love the go4click platform. Its really easy to use, and it offers a great white label solution for my business. I can create my own academy with just a few clicks! It has been so helpful in increasing customer loyalty as well as making me more organized. The best part is that it doesnt cost much at all to get started!

The platform is something new, it will take a while for them to achieve all the plans they have for the application, but it is a long-term investment

Angel
CMO in Spanien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very intuitive tool for the trainer and motivator for the student.

One of the most valuable benefits is the simplicity and usability of the tool, it is super intuitive, which greatly facilitates the work of creating a course. For the student, the fact of being able to combine gamification, challenges and encourage collaboration between them is great, since it makes them more motivated to finish their learning.

Nothing really to say, maybe can improve the visual personalisation a bit.

Paulo
TM OGx in Argentinien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Go4clic experience in AIESEC

Kommentare: It was a good experience, I could really learn from my company training.

The product is easy to use, very intuitive, I also liked that it is asynchornic.

The assessments are very easy, they show the correct answers when you fail

Nadine
CEO in Argentinien

I love it!

It's quite easy to use! I wish all of my partners used it!

It's hard to understand the translation from english to spanish

Camila
Team Leader in Argentinien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Positive Review

This software is easy to use and understand for those people who are not experts in technology, in addition to being well designed to have a good experience when taking the course.

the ease of being able to navigate within the platform

Juan
Director de operaciones in Argentinien
internationale Angelegenheiten, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Good for network management

Usability, interactivity, community

I did not have any issues with this software