Über Hostinger

Einfach zu bedienende, schnelle und zuverlässige Web-Hosting-Dienste für alle, die ihre Online-Reise beginnen möchten.

Erfahre mehr über Hostinger

I enjoy the constant upkeep and adaptive innovations of hostinger. The dashboard is very easy to use.

Hostinger don't accept monthly payments compared to other hosting companies. Users will be forced to pay yearly payments which sounds more expensive.

Bewertungen zu Hostinger

Hostinger hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 274 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hostinger bereits verwendet?

Manoj Kishore
Manoj Kishore
CEO in Indien
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Feel home for hosting at hostinger

Kommentare: I am using Hostinger since 2016. It has been awesome since then.
Its the first choice for shared web hosting. because of NO-DOWN-TIME and affordable price for what it offers.
For clients, I get emails also at affordable cost.
Cloud hosting is also awesome.
It has mine craft server, which is obviously a good news for all the hostinger users.

The hosting is super easy. Nice Uptime, Easy to deploy your site/saas, Awesome customer support. Affordable for all. Its the winner among the competitors.

Telephonic support. Limited disk space slows down the site.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Manoj! Today is a special day because we have received your feedback, and this is something we will not take for granted. Applauses from such a loyal customer motivate us to surpass the market standards and offer only the best for you. Let's keep in touch!

Osama
Osama
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Hostinger review Nov, 22

Kommentare: Overall, if I wasn't very happy with Hostinger's service I wouldn't give them 20 minutes from my valuable time to write this review, they have my high recommendations and I've recently upgraded my plan for my ecommerce store from Web hosting starter plan to Cloud startup plan which is faster and better for SEO with Staging feature which is very important if you would like make changes to the live environment with minimum downtime and less mistakes.

Hostinger's features and services are higher than its cheap cost, and the best thing you'd ever search for in other reviews is their customer care service. Their support team is very helpful and available 24/7. They made my life easy.

Their web hosting service wasn't as stable as today, now it's perfect. They need sometimes more than 15 min to answer on the Chat box but it's not that long time.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Osama, We're thrilled you took the time out of your busy day to write us a review — thanks for sharing! Our goal is to be a one-stop shop for all your hosting needs so that you can focus on your projects with peace of mind. Be sure we'll keep working hard to ensure your trust never feels misplaced! Best, Gabriela

Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Value for money Web hosting platform

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Hostinger is one of the best hosting platform and it comes with affordable pricing. I love their AI web builder. With just few instructions, it creates an entire website from scratch which is very easy to edit as per out needs. There customer support is also great and always ready to help you whenever you need.

Everything is great about Hostinger. And the best thing is, they are regularly introducing new features which ire very useful.

letzten Monat

Hello, That's exactly the experience we want to offer our customers! Thanks for the review, and let us know if you ever need a hand again. Best regards, Team Hostinger

Ronald
VP-Communications in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Will Never Use Hostinger Web Hosting Again

Kommentare: Our non-profit's sole public face is through our website and opt-in newsletters. Our organization's leadership team is all volunteers and spread around the United States, so our website is also a repository for our documents and literature. Our website is the largest expense and critical to successful non-profit operations. Our opt-in email newsletter is the most significant means of communications with our members, sent out once or twice each month. For the first several months Hostinger provided good service, with exception of email. Email was an issue from the start and took several weeks and multiple tech support chats to get working correctly. Then, twice in two months our newsletter run was blocked during runs. After the second interruption, tech support had me reconfigure email services to prevent future interruptions. Then, our email account was suspended for a claimed terms of service violation. Based on Hostinger's published email support, we were well within their service limits. Tech support flatly refused to life the suspension unless we contracted with a third-party email marketing service for future email newsletters. We specifically told either MailChimp or Sendmail were the only two acceptable services. These services were a stretch for our organization and a gross overkill for the level of email "marketing" we currently conducted. This has put us in the position of looking for a new hosting service. I can not recommend Hostinger as a hosting service

Overall reliable hosting, good speed and storage for the price.

Technical support was often slow, and it sometimes took several tries before my issue was resolved. But in comparison with previous hosting services, Hostinger tech support was an improvement.

Antwort von Hostinger

Dear Ronald, Learning that you did not receive the five-star experience you deserve truly saddens our team. Yet, we want to thank you for the review - your candid, honest opinion is essential to our constant development as a company. We kindly ask you to reach us at quality@hostinger.com and let us know more about the issue you are facing. We were unable to find your account on our system, but our team would love the chance to investigate what is happening and upscale your experience with Hostinger! Let's keep in touch, Team Hostinger

Eldar
Media Editor And Manager in Israel
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hostinger is more than a wordpress websites hosting

Kommentare: Hostinger definitely makes it easy to work as a WordPress developer, especially when it comes to multiple websites. After trying several hosting providers, I can say that they are the most successful I have found. It's worth a try.

Hostinger provides website hosting with an advanced website management interface that includes everything you need include buying a domain, quick WordPress website setup, and email inbox for your website. The interface provides very easy control over multiple websites, and what I really liked is that there is the option to disable WordPress plugins directly from the Hostinger interface in a user-friendly way, its really important thing when some plugin is breaking your site and you can't enter your site dashbord. I was also impressed that the login is with a Google account, which provides convenience and a reliable level of security. In case of a problem, there is 24/7 support from chat representatives who are always happy to help. In conclusion, at Hostinger I found a satisfactory solution for managing multiple WordPress websites in one place.

The only downside I can mention is that when I tried to transfer an existing site from another hosting provider, it wasn't very easy for me. I couldn't transfer it smoothly as-is and I had to make a lot of adjustments. However, some of the sites were transferred more smoothly. It depends on which hosting provider the site comes from, so it's not entirely Hostinger's fault.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi there, Thanks for taking a few minutes of your day to share your experience with us! Be sure we'll keep improving our services, so this partnership of ours gets better every day. All the best, Team Hostinger

Fernando
Tech Advisor in Mexiko
Vermögensverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for small or simple projects.

Kommentare: We switched to Hostinger after a very bad interaction with a competitor's customer service, the experience has been great so far. It's everything we expected and wanted plus a few extras.

Their customer support is great, documentation is very good, the service they provide is very good too and their menus and overall website management tools are great.

Sometimes it might feel like they hold your hand more than is necessary when setting up things, but this can be a very good thing for users who are not very technically inclined.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello, Fernando. That's just what we like to hear! Our Customer Success Team works 24/7, just to ensure your hosting journey is as smooth as a dream. Best of luck, Team Hostinger

Jean-Philippe
Consultant in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

The first web hosting I actually really enjoyed using

Kommentare: I've been building websites for decades and I must say, Hostinger was definitely the best experience I have had since I first toyed with HTML editors in the late-90s. Integration with other services is easy and straightforward, and its own web editor has allowed me to setup quick websites when timing was critical. I would definitely recommend it for mid-level experienced web designers who are looking for a web-based solution.

In a world of AWS, GoDaddy, Bluehost and others... Hostinger stands as a one-stop hosting hub with a friendly interface that gets you working in no time, no matter your level of experience. It is efficient and quick getting a fully working website in a matter of hours.

Sometimes switching from the web editor to management console can be a little bit confusing, but after a while you get used to it. Also I was a bit sceptic about Hostinger being an oversea company but latency has not been bad so far.

vor 8 Monaten

Hello there, Your feedback is always welcomed, Jean-Philippe, as we believe our customer's opinions are the best tool for our improvement. Thanks for bringing it to us! All the best, Team Hostinger

CEO in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

It totally blew me away from a marketing point

Kommentare: It's great, you can even do Costum DKIM's within' Hostinger for each Domain, thats extremely valuable

100 free Emails for each of my domains without additional cost

We had a bit of struggle, I used the Business Starter Email Package together with several of my Domains. When I canceled it and wanted to change to the 'included free emails' within my hosting plan, the software didnt let me. i'm grateful that the support was able to solve this issue

vor 2 Monaten

Dear Chris, We're glad you took a few minutes to share your experience with us! It's always great to listen to our customers. Best regards, Team Hostinger

Dave
Dave
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best Website Hosting Service

Kommentare: Very Satisfied!

So easy to use and best affordable hosting provider. Have use others before and am very happy with Hostinger. I would not consider switching. Excellent customer service.. Five Star

None so far and I've been using it for over 2 years.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Dave! We are extremely glad to be a part of your online success - thank you for sharing the feedback with us and the community!

Roberta
Imprenditore in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful migration tools

Kommentare: Good experience overall

We needed to migrate in a short time a bunch of domains hosting websites and email accounts. We are very satisfied.

Nothing. Nice user experience, good online customer support even if only in English

vor 9 Monaten

Hello there, Thanks for taking a few minutes of your day to share your experience with us! Be sure we'll keep improving our services, so this partnership of ours gets better every day. Best regards, Gabriela

Bernardo
Webmaster - IT support in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One Excellent option and services too

Kommentare: Very acceptable with the relation of the service, cost, and quality

For us, the good price, quality, and excellent customer service too thank you.

We believe that more training, videos, and more material to learn online about the operation of the system would be needed.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Bernardo! How nice to receive your feedback and know that you have chosen Hostinger. We aim to provide a rich knowledge base and a list of tutorials created for our customers! If you are looking for guidance, feel free to check out our wide selection of tutorials at hostinger.com/tutorials. If you have any ideas on how to improve our knowledge base or have a topic you'd like us to address, let us know! Just send an email to support@hostinger.com, and we will do our best to add your ideas.

Cody
Web Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Great Inexpensive Hosting and Domains

Kommentare: The best part is the price. Sometimes clients can't afford a whole lot and a lot of times cheap hosting means slow and unreliable service. With Hostinger, you get a really decent product for the price. I host my own site on Hostinger and haven't had any downtime issues. If any issues do arise, support responds fairly quickly through their email/chat function. Overall I'm pleased with the service and have recommended Hostinger to several clients.

They offer a great hosting plan at a very affordable price compared to most hosting companies out there today. Their domains are also very reasonably priced. It's hard to beat their prices and for the most part their hosting service seems reliable.

The support isn't always immediate, but they do always respond and within a reasonable amount of time. The interface (hPanel) can take a little getting used to, but once you figure it out it's fairly easy to navigate.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Cody! Thank you for your kind words; our whole team is super happy to receive them. It is our pleasure to help you to boost your online project's success. We are also thankful for your patience while waiting for a reply from our amazing Customer Success team; our team is constantly growing to ensure your never-ending online success. We are looking forward to many years of successful communication. Let's keep in touch!

Vikash
lead engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cheapest hosting provider

Kommentare: price wise i liked it with over alll satisfaction but it needs a little technical knowledge

it’s very cheap as compared to other providers and reliable. rather than going to go daddy first you can always come to hostinger and save a lot money increased by godaddy who increases it dynamically. you can transfer you domain easily from other vendors. free SSL is something i liked because this will save money and time for no so techie ppl

UI and controls are not really friendly and smooth. documentations are not easy enough to understand. enable feature like one click or make it wizard like deployment will help. some tutorial video will also help.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello and thanks, Vikash! We work hard to offer only the best for you, and we promise it will not stop there. Please feel free to drop us a message at any time regarding UI, controls, or anything else. Our Customer Success team is always ready to help with whatever you need. Let's build your success together!

Enaan
Enaan
Digital Marketing Specialist in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Affordable Hosting Provider for WordPress

Kommentare: Hostinger is a great web hosting provider for WordPress sites. I have been using them for over a year now and have never had any issues. Their customer service is excellent and they are always quick to help out if there are any problems. The price is also very affordable, especially compared to other providers. Overall, I would definitely recommend Hostinger to anyone looking for a good web host for their WordPress site.

Hostinger is a great web hosting for WordPress websites. They offer a free domain name, free website builder, and free SSL certificate (but only for one domain). Their customer service is also excellent.

They does not include cPanel with all of their plans, and it may be tough for people to adjust to their hpanle (custom hosting panel by hostinger). And still some of option in beta version in there hpanle.

Antwort von Hostinger

Dear Enaan, Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We know that WordPress is a popular, easy-to-manage platform, and many of our clients use it - so every detail of our Worpress plans is tailored to offer the best experience. We understand that changing is hard, but we encourage you to give our hPanel a chance! It has been developed with acessibility in mind and is one of the ways we have to help everyone unlock the power of the internet (no matter their experience level). It also allows us to offer better prices since cPanel is a third-party option that requires a paid license. We wish you a lot of success and hope to keep this partnership for a long, long time! All the best, Team Hostinger

Haradhan
Haradhan
Digital Marketing Excutive in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hostinger Is best HOSTING provider I say this thing based on my experience.

Kommentare: My overall experience was super good. When fetching any problem just take Hostinger to live chat support their technical staff always helps us to fix our issue and till we are satisfied they will provide quality support. So As per me, Hostinger is one of the most reliable and secure solutions for Website creation.

Speed and performance is the important thing about a website, Hostinger never compromises with it. With Hostinger they arrange Great quality infrastructure for running our website. As compared to another provider from where their pricing started in shared hosting Hostinger end their plan so it's too much pocket-friendly and reliable solutions for startups. Shared and also VPS plan pricing was very low but as compared to pricing their support was too good.

With Hostinger shared hosting plan they will provide us Hpanel from where we easily access and manage our websites from one place and within a few clicks we install any Content Management System as per our need. And with the VPS plan, we use any panel like Cpanel, Cyber panel, and lot's more with Custom OS. The overall support was too good I just say all those things based on my experiences.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Haradhan We couldn't be happier to hear about your experience with us! We aim to provide the best service and support to all of our customers, whether they are beginners or professionals like you. Let's keep working together! Team Hostinger

Vishal
Vishal
Software Product Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quality and Economical hosting services

Kommentare: Quality servers, suitable for small and medium scale applications. Good value for money services.

The services provides by Hostinger are quite economical. Good plans available for shared hosting as well as cloud hosting. The control panel offered is user friendly, which makes it easier for website deployment. Performance of the websites with reasonable traffic was satisfactory.

The thing which is missing in Hostinger is cPanel, which is the most widely used control panel software. And regular users might feel it difficult to adopt to the custom hosting panel offered by Hostinger. However, few of their plans do offer cPanel as an option, so better check the detailed features before you place an order.

Antwort von Hostinger

Dear Vishal, thank you for leaving us your review! We appreciate the praise for our services. Our team is doing its utmost to ensure that we deliver the perfect hosting experience for you. At Hostinger, we are proud to be offering our customers our control panel, known as hPanel. We have crafted it for intuitive use while ensuring that all advanced features are also present - this is the control panel that powers all of our Shared, WordPress, and Cloud plans. However, we understand that some customers may be more accustomed to cPanel, and we do offer it as well yet as a separate hosting package; thus, we want our customers to select the ideal control panel for their needs! If you'd be interested in migrating from one control panel to another, we encourage you to contact our Customer Success Team, as our specialists would eagerly help you out. We wish you the utmost with your online projects, and let us stay in touch to reach that success together!

President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cheap and Reliable Web Hosting

Kommentare: We are overall very satisfied with Hostinger. Even though there are some small things that are annoying, the very low cost but good reliability of the service won us over, as we are a small community organization that doesn't have a ton of funds to spend.

The product was very inexpensive and easy to set up even for a non-technical person

Many relatively basic features require add-on payments, such as SSL. In addition, it is kind of annoying that users are unable to access their sites while a domain is still pending.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hey, Chris! Our team is pleased to receive your feedback and know that you are enjoying our services. Also, we appreciate the importance of a simple and easy process to keep your website safe. Here at Hostinger, we offer two options - our Lifetime SSL Certificate and a manual installation. Lifetime SSL is a comfortable solution - it comes for an additional fee; meanwhile, the manual installation is completely free. Our Customer Success team is always ready to assist you while installing it, so let's stay in touch!

Steven

Extremly Pleased

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been great though. Again the con could be self emplied.

What brought me to Hostinger was the price, as I was spending too much for AWS for the websites I was hosting. I started off with the basic plan for 3 years and have since upgraded my plan, and will have no problem upgrading my plan with them as I grow, as my experience has been very good so far.

The only con I have is that the enforce HTTPs seems to break after making changes to the site, this may be on me though, as when I disable that feature and enable it, it works again. So maybe im rewriting my htaccess file. Just have not investigated on my end.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Steven! We are pleased to read such a lovely review from you regarding our services. We aim to provide the best service at the lowest cost possible, and this way, we can help you succeed on the Internet, just like you and your projects are doing. Regarding the HTTPs force button, it may impact your htaccess file, and our team would be more than happy to assist you! Please feel free to contact our Customer Success team anytime through your panel or the via email at support@hostinger.com. We will be glad to help you figure this out!

Akshay
Akshay
Tax and Legal Expert in Indien
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Ever Hosting Platform

Kommentare: Hostinger is lighter and faster than any other hosting platform.

1. Hostinger customer service is amazing, they are always ready to help. 2. Most affordable for new bloggers and e-commerce start-up. 3. You get all product in one place (I like thier storage and lifetime SSL plan) 4. It's very easy to use and user-friendly 5. Also provide varities of features like website builders, cloud storage etc

My website sometime took time to load, but when I addressed this issue to customer care they sorted it so effectively. Add admin feature for staff is bit harder.

Antwort von Hostinger

Dear Akshay, Thank you for your review we genuinely appreciate it! We're glad to be your partners and see that our services are working so well. Your happiness is our goal, so let us know if you need anything! Sincerely, Gabriela

Ibrahim
Blogger in Tansania
Internet, Selbstständig

Should you Host your website at Hostinger, Findout

Kommentare: Hostinger provides enough storage space with up to more than 100GB of bandwith this makes my website available all the time without hitting daily limit usage.

Hostinger provides good customer support in case of any problem encountered while dealing with their hosting. also they accept crypto currency payments which makes the process of hosting payments more simple compared to other software companies, Hostinger dashboard is very simple to use.

Hostinger don't accept monthly payments compared to other hosting companies. users will be forced to pay yearly payments which sounds more expensive. As this hurts much beginners in the blogging industry. Users can pay up to more than $300 depending on their plan. Other hosting companies accepts monthly payments and users can pay as low as $2 per month which at least it is good for beginners with low income.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Ibrahim! Thank you for sharing this comprehensive feedback; we highly appreciate it. Our plans can be purchased for a month, although it is always better to get a more extended plan subscription if you wish to get the best price deal. Our main goal is your happiness, and for this reason, we put all our efforts into offering you the best prices in the market! Keep in mind that if you need any assistance in choosing the best plan, you can contact us via support@hostinger.com, where our Customer Success agents will be happy to help you out. Our team wishes you the best of luck while continuing to build up your online projects. Cheers to our cooperation!

Ethan
Freelance in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Good Value Web Host

Kommentare: Have had an overall pleasant experience with Hostinger. (always have to remember to check and clear overseas payments with banks when ordering from U.S.)

Good price for the hosting specs. Ease of wordpress installation.

Ability for free SSL install listed, but requires tedious involved manual setup and configuring. (Zero SSL)

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Ethan! Thank you for your trust; we are pleased to provide hosting services for you. If, by any chance, you will need additional help to set up an SSL Certificate, please drop us a message and let's do it together!

Saif
Director in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nothing Like Hostinger

What can i say about hostinger, it is best hosting i have ever used. My organization website rely on hostinger since 4 years. Best part of hostinger is there moudule, they provide complete access over server. Moreover hostinger proviede analysis of usage bandwidth that is qyite good feature.

The only thing that i dislike about there uptime, hostinger uptime is about 98% in a month and most of the time it down during day.

Antwort von Hostinger

Dear Saif, We could not be happier to receive your review! Your trust means the world to us, and it is great to see that you are receiving the high-quality service we aim to provide. Although some instability might happen from time to time, if you are concerned that it is happening too often or at specific times, don't hesitate in contacting our Customer Success Team! They will be able to investigate your website and provide you with the best solutions. Best wishes, Team Hostinger

Natalie
Musician in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Honest customer services

Kommentare: Pricing is not reasonable if counted for single year price. I signed up a plan with their attractive promotions and thought it was for yearly plan but after plan came to renew, the yearly plan was not attractive to me unless I sign up for 3 years. I wish pricing wise would count for yearly discount plan rather than go by number of years for the discount I got at the promotion.

I like Hostinger customer services because they are honest. They don’t just want me to purchase software without using it; in fact, they will recommend me if I need for my website. I feel like they are professional and comfortable to discuss with them without worrying of pushing purchasing.

I just don’t like the usual maintenance from them; after they run the maintenance, my website was blank with alert notes. It happened 4-5 times I had to go in and repost my website. The last maintenance happened last week but it seemed they fixed it; that means my website stayed the same without any alert. Also the SSL icon I purchased does not show all the time, I have to fix the bot secure site sometime. I wish the SSL stays without me fixing it.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Natalie! Thank you so much for sharing such comprehensive feedback. We work focused precisely on the customer experience, and your insights motivate us to continue developing and surpassing more and more. Our team has already contacted you via your Hostinger account regarding your outlined matters! Rest assured that if you have any questions or encounter any difficulties - our Customer Success team is here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Let's keep in touch!

Dara
Web Designer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Excellent Product, excellent service

The customer service is basically unparalleled. At first I was frustrated that they only send you links to articles and walk you through how to do the processes instead of doing it for you. But I have come to realize that this has been much more beneficial to me as I have learned SO much and am able to complete most tasks on my own.

It is sometimes hard to figure out where the specific options may be but by searching or asking questions I can find the answer.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Dara! What happiness it is to read your feedback! Knowing that you have learned new skills and that you are deploying your website with your own knowledge is fantastic. Surely, we are also available to assist you 24/7, so let's continue conquering the Internet together. Best wishes from Hostinger team!

Mohamed
Mohamed
Freelancer in Ägypten

Strong Service with Perfect Price

Kommentare: Strong service and very good performance, along with the cheap price, which is one of the most important strengths of the choice.

• The stability rate and performance of the service is good most of the time.• Technical support is good and fast.• Good security measures and a free ssl certificate.• Free site transfer service.• Provides a free tool for creating websites.• Prices are low with many promotions.• Possibility of refunding within 30 days.

•The control panel is not common and needs training to deal with it.•Unlimited hosting resources are subject to conditions.•Refunds are subject to conditions.•Daily backups are not provided for all hosting plans.

letztes Jahr

Hello, Mohamed, Thanks for sharing your experience! We strive to offer only the best for our customers, and your review shows us we're on the right path. We've noted your improvement suggestions and will forward them to the responsible teams — count on us to work hard every day for you. Best, Gabriela