Über Hostinger

Einfach zu bedienende, schnelle und zuverlässige Web-Hosting-Dienste für alle, die ihre Online-Reise beginnen möchten.

Erfahre mehr über Hostinger

I enjoy the constant upkeep and adaptive innovations of hostinger. The dashboard is very easy to use.

Hostinger don't accept monthly payments compared to other hosting companies. Users will be forced to pay yearly payments which sounds more expensive.

Bewertungen zu Hostinger

Hostinger hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 267 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hostinger bereits verwendet?

Manoj Kishore
Manoj Kishore
CEO in Indien
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Feel home for hosting at hostinger

Kommentare: I am using Hostinger since 2016. It has been awesome since then.
Its the first choice for shared web hosting. because of NO-DOWN-TIME and affordable price for what it offers.
For clients, I get emails also at affordable cost.
Cloud hosting is also awesome.
It has mine craft server, which is obviously a good news for all the hostinger users.

The hosting is super easy. Nice Uptime, Easy to deploy your site/saas, Awesome customer support. Affordable for all. Its the winner among the competitors.

Telephonic support. Limited disk space slows down the site.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Manoj! Today is a special day because we have received your feedback, and this is something we will not take for granted. Applauses from such a loyal customer motivate us to surpass the market standards and offer only the best for you. Let's keep in touch!

Fernando
Tech Advisor in Mexiko
Vermögensverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for small or simple projects.

Kommentare: We switched to Hostinger after a very bad interaction with a competitor's customer service, the experience has been great so far. It's everything we expected and wanted plus a few extras.

Their customer support is great, documentation is very good, the service they provide is very good too and their menus and overall website management tools are great.

Sometimes it might feel like they hold your hand more than is necessary when setting up things, but this can be a very good thing for users who are not very technically inclined.

vor 3 Monaten

Hello, Fernando. That's just what we like to hear! Our Customer Success Team works 24/7, just to ensure your hosting journey is as smooth as a dream. Best of luck, Team Hostinger

Amidou
Web developer in Kamerun
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My hostinger review

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I've had a good experience with hostinger and I'd gladly recommend to everyone

Very responsive customer service. They're always available to help in any case

The complications when migrating sites to new hosting plans. It's just too complicated.

letzte Woche

Hi, Amidou, Thank you for your review! We're glad to see your satisfaction. All the best, Team Hostinger

Ronald
VP-Communications in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Will Never Use Hostinger Web Hosting Again

Kommentare: Our non-profit's sole public face is through our website and opt-in newsletters. Our organization's leadership team is all volunteers and spread around the United States, so our website is also a repository for our documents and literature. Our website is the largest expense and critical to successful non-profit operations. Our opt-in email newsletter is the most significant means of communications with our members, sent out once or twice each month. For the first several months Hostinger provided good service, with exception of email. Email was an issue from the start and took several weeks and multiple tech support chats to get working correctly. Then, twice in two months our newsletter run was blocked during runs. After the second interruption, tech support had me reconfigure email services to prevent future interruptions. Then, our email account was suspended for a claimed terms of service violation. Based on Hostinger's published email support, we were well within their service limits. Tech support flatly refused to life the suspension unless we contracted with a third-party email marketing service for future email newsletters. We specifically told either MailChimp or Sendmail were the only two acceptable services. These services were a stretch for our organization and a gross overkill for the level of email "marketing" we currently conducted. This has put us in the position of looking for a new hosting service. I can not recommend Hostinger as a hosting service

Overall reliable hosting, good speed and storage for the price.

Technical support was often slow, and it sometimes took several tries before my issue was resolved. But in comparison with previous hosting services, Hostinger tech support was an improvement.

Antwort von Hostinger

Dear Ronald, Learning that you did not receive the five-star experience you deserve truly saddens our team. Yet, we want to thank you for the review - your candid, honest opinion is essential to our constant development as a company. We kindly ask you to reach us at quality@hostinger.com and let us know more about the issue you are facing. We were unable to find your account on our system, but our team would love the chance to investigate what is happening and upscale your experience with Hostinger! Let's keep in touch, Team Hostinger

Jean-Philippe
Consultant in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

The first web hosting I actually really enjoyed using

Kommentare: I've been building websites for decades and I must say, Hostinger was definitely the best experience I have had since I first toyed with HTML editors in the late-90s. Integration with other services is easy and straightforward, and its own web editor has allowed me to setup quick websites when timing was critical. I would definitely recommend it for mid-level experienced web designers who are looking for a web-based solution.

In a world of AWS, GoDaddy, Bluehost and others... Hostinger stands as a one-stop hosting hub with a friendly interface that gets you working in no time, no matter your level of experience. It is efficient and quick getting a fully working website in a matter of hours.

Sometimes switching from the web editor to management console can be a little bit confusing, but after a while you get used to it. Also I was a bit sceptic about Hostinger being an oversea company but latency has not been bad so far.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello there, Your feedback is always welcomed, Jean-Philippe, as we believe our customer's opinions are the best tool for our improvement. Thanks for bringing it to us! All the best, Team Hostinger

L'Nai
Admin in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Hostinger is Great!

Kommentare: Overall, it's been a pleasure to use.

I really like how easy this system is to use and how responsive the team is when I've needed assistance. They also took some of my concerns into consideration about update statuses and keeping users informed. It makes running a site very simple. Once my other site is up on another server, I plan to use Hostinger as my future hosting site for it as well because, honestly, the price can't be beat.

The only thing I haven't enjoy so far would be that they need to find a better way to alert users to when their server will be down for maintenance. Their current options either flood your mailbox with info on servers that aren't yours as well as yours or you have to check daily and search for your server. If they had a system to just contact the correct server users when the server would be down, instead of everyone not even on the servers, it would help admins let users know quicker that the site will be down for maintenance.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, L'Nai! Thank you so much for such an insightful and valuable review. We are flattered to have you on board with us. Also, your note about maintenance alerts has been forwarded to the responsible team - we have already contacted you with more details!

Alejandro
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just works

Kommentare: I've had hiccups setting it up, but technical support is quick to respond and resolve.

I needed web hosting, domain hosting, and email hosting service. Hostinger allowed me to do it.

Nothing really. It's what I expected from a service like this.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Alejandro! You cannot imagine how important your satisfaction is to us. Knowing that we are doing a good job and that our customers feel safe and well-received is priceless. Thank you for letting us know about this and don't hesitate to count on us for whatever you need. We are always here for you!

Yasser
RPA Developer in Indien

Hostinger Review

Kommentare: Had the best ever experience compared to other hosting providers

Easy, user friendly and affiliate to help everyone grow together

Nothing as such. Everything has been positive till now

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Yasser! Thanks a lot for your lovely review. It is good to know that you trust us as your hosting provider, and your expectations are fulfilled!

Dave
Dave
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best Website Hosting Service

Kommentare: Very Satisfied!

So easy to use and best affordable hosting provider. Have use others before and am very happy with Hostinger. I would not consider switching. Excellent customer service.. Five Star

None so far and I've been using it for over 2 years.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Dave! We are extremely glad to be a part of your online success - thank you for sharing the feedback with us and the community!

Roberta
Imprenditore in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful migration tools

Kommentare: Good experience overall

We needed to migrate in a short time a bunch of domains hosting websites and email accounts. We are very satisfied.

Nothing. Nice user experience, good online customer support even if only in English

vor 5 Monaten

Hello there, Thanks for taking a few minutes of your day to share your experience with us! Be sure we'll keep improving our services, so this partnership of ours gets better every day. Best regards, Gabriela

Bernardo
Webmaster - IT support in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One Excellent option and services too

Kommentare: Very acceptable with the relation of the service, cost, and quality

For us, the good price, quality, and excellent customer service too thank you.

We believe that more training, videos, and more material to learn online about the operation of the system would be needed.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Bernardo! How nice to receive your feedback and know that you have chosen Hostinger. We aim to provide a rich knowledge base and a list of tutorials created for our customers! If you are looking for guidance, feel free to check out our wide selection of tutorials at hostinger.com/tutorials. If you have any ideas on how to improve our knowledge base or have a topic you'd like us to address, let us know! Just send an email to support@hostinger.com, and we will do our best to add your ideas.

Cody
Web Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Great Inexpensive Hosting and Domains

Kommentare: The best part is the price. Sometimes clients can't afford a whole lot and a lot of times cheap hosting means slow and unreliable service. With Hostinger, you get a really decent product for the price. I host my own site on Hostinger and haven't had any downtime issues. If any issues do arise, support responds fairly quickly through their email/chat function. Overall I'm pleased with the service and have recommended Hostinger to several clients.

They offer a great hosting plan at a very affordable price compared to most hosting companies out there today. Their domains are also very reasonably priced. It's hard to beat their prices and for the most part their hosting service seems reliable.

The support isn't always immediate, but they do always respond and within a reasonable amount of time. The interface (hPanel) can take a little getting used to, but once you figure it out it's fairly easy to navigate.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Cody! Thank you for your kind words; our whole team is super happy to receive them. It is our pleasure to help you to boost your online project's success. We are also thankful for your patience while waiting for a reply from our amazing Customer Success team; our team is constantly growing to ensure your never-ending online success. We are looking forward to many years of successful communication. Let's keep in touch!

Vikash
lead engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cheapest hosting provider

Kommentare: price wise i liked it with over alll satisfaction but it needs a little technical knowledge

it’s very cheap as compared to other providers and reliable. rather than going to go daddy first you can always come to hostinger and save a lot money increased by godaddy who increases it dynamically. you can transfer you domain easily from other vendors. free SSL is something i liked because this will save money and time for no so techie ppl

UI and controls are not really friendly and smooth. documentations are not easy enough to understand. enable feature like one click or make it wizard like deployment will help. some tutorial video will also help.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello and thanks, Vikash! We work hard to offer only the best for you, and we promise it will not stop there. Please feel free to drop us a message at any time regarding UI, controls, or anything else. Our Customer Success team is always ready to help with whatever you need. Let's build your success together!

Enaan
Enaan
Digital Marketing Specialist in Bangladesch

Affordable Hosting Provider for WordPress

Kommentare: Hostinger is a great web hosting provider for WordPress sites. I have been using them for over a year now and have never had any issues. Their customer service is excellent and they are always quick to help out if there are any problems. The price is also very affordable, especially compared to other providers. Overall, I would definitely recommend Hostinger to anyone looking for a good web host for their WordPress site.

Hostinger is a great web hosting for WordPress websites. They offer a free domain name, free website builder, and free SSL certificate (but only for one domain). Their customer service is also excellent.

They does not include cPanel with all of their plans, and it may be tough for people to adjust to their hpanle (custom hosting panel by hostinger). And still some of option in beta version in there hpanle.

Antwort von Hostinger

Dear Enaan, Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We know that WordPress is a popular, easy-to-manage platform, and many of our clients use it - so every detail of our Worpress plans is tailored to offer the best experience. We understand that changing is hard, but we encourage you to give our hPanel a chance! It has been developed with acessibility in mind and is one of the ways we have to help everyone unlock the power of the internet (no matter their experience level). It also allows us to offer better prices since cPanel is a third-party option that requires a paid license. We wish you a lot of success and hope to keep this partnership for a long, long time! All the best, Team Hostinger

Haradhan
Haradhan
Digital Marketing Excutive in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hostinger Is best HOSTING provider I say this thing based on my experience.

Kommentare: My overall experience was super good. When fetching any problem just take Hostinger to live chat support their technical staff always helps us to fix our issue and till we are satisfied they will provide quality support. So As per me, Hostinger is one of the most reliable and secure solutions for Website creation.

Speed and performance is the important thing about a website, Hostinger never compromises with it. With Hostinger they arrange Great quality infrastructure for running our website. As compared to another provider from where their pricing started in shared hosting Hostinger end their plan so it's too much pocket-friendly and reliable solutions for startups. Shared and also VPS plan pricing was very low but as compared to pricing their support was too good.

With Hostinger shared hosting plan they will provide us Hpanel from where we easily access and manage our websites from one place and within a few clicks we install any Content Management System as per our need. And with the VPS plan, we use any panel like Cpanel, Cyber panel, and lot's more with Custom OS. The overall support was too good I just say all those things based on my experiences.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Haradhan We couldn't be happier to hear about your experience with us! We aim to provide the best service and support to all of our customers, whether they are beginners or professionals like you. Let's keep working together! Team Hostinger

Vishal
Vishal
Software Product Manager in Indien

Quality and Economical hosting services

Kommentare: Quality servers, suitable for small and medium scale applications. Good value for money services.

The services provides by Hostinger are quite economical. Good plans available for shared hosting as well as cloud hosting. The control panel offered is user friendly, which makes it easier for website deployment. Performance of the websites with reasonable traffic was satisfactory.

The thing which is missing in Hostinger is cPanel, which is the most widely used control panel software. And regular users might feel it difficult to adopt to the custom hosting panel offered by Hostinger. However, few of their plans do offer cPanel as an option, so better check the detailed features before you place an order.

Antwort von Hostinger

Dear Vishal, thank you for leaving us your review! We appreciate the praise for our services. Our team is doing its utmost to ensure that we deliver the perfect hosting experience for you. At Hostinger, we are proud to be offering our customers our control panel, known as hPanel. We have crafted it for intuitive use while ensuring that all advanced features are also present - this is the control panel that powers all of our Shared, WordPress, and Cloud plans. However, we understand that some customers may be more accustomed to cPanel, and we do offer it as well yet as a separate hosting package; thus, we want our customers to select the ideal control panel for their needs! If you'd be interested in migrating from one control panel to another, we encourage you to contact our Customer Success Team, as our specialists would eagerly help you out. We wish you the utmost with your online projects, and let us stay in touch to reach that success together!

Pedro
Pedro
Freelancer in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Domain Com and Excellent Website Hosting

Kommentare: I started to use Hostinger's services a lot, and I also recommend it to my clients and work partners. I have another hosting company that I like a lot. But I put Hostinger in my priority list, because of the overall quality it has helped me a lot. And support has been extremely important, so I highly recommend the services of this company.

I highly recommend Hostinger's services for several reasons. But recently I purchased a Hostinger domain for an e-commerce site to test some products. And I paid a super cheap and affordable price. I even received some name recommendations to improve search SEO. Besides, I needed to configure some files in the root of the domain, and I contacted support. The attendant was extremely helpful and professional, and in my view, fully qualified to be there. I just quickly explained what I needed and she didn't set everything up and insert the files into the domain. That's great, I highly recommend Hostinger's services. Integration with various website creators also makes Hostinger much easier to use.

In the months I've been using Hostinger, I haven't had any negative events, either with my sites or with service. So, I have no cons to inform.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Pedro! What a delight to receive your feedback about our services. Thank you so much for taking your time to share it with the community and us. Let's continue our joyful partnership for many years to come!

Rohan
Rohan
Blogger & Data Analyst in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Hosting For sSmall Business Website

Hostinger is one of the best hosting providers for Beginners; whether it is a blog or a business website, I started my journey blogging journey using Hostinger Business Plan, and it saved lots of time because its UI to understand is straightforward and they also provided help to set up a website.

Worst customer experience: When my website went down, I tried to connect with their team, but Hostinger Team replied very late, even they took much time to resolve my issue. In the early days, Hostinger's business Plan Hoisting worked well, but as soon my Website traffic went high, the website often went down.

Antwort von Hostinger

Dear Rohan, Thank you for taking a few minutes to review us! Our goal is to keep improving our customer's experience, so your opinion is of great value. Our products are designed to be a fit for any profile, from beginners to professional users. The hPanel was designed with ease of use in mind, and we are happy to know that this objective is being met. We are saddened to hear that your customer support experience is not at the level of quality we aim to provide. Would you kindly send the details to the email quality@hostinger.com? Our Quality Team is eager to learn more and upscale your experience! Best wishes, Team Hostinger

Akshay
Akshay
Tax and Legal Expert in Indien
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Ever Hosting Platform

Kommentare: Hostinger is lighter and faster than any other hosting platform.

1. Hostinger customer service is amazing, they are always ready to help. 2. Most affordable for new bloggers and e-commerce start-up. 3. You get all product in one place (I like thier storage and lifetime SSL plan) 4. It's very easy to use and user-friendly 5. Also provide varities of features like website builders, cloud storage etc

My website sometime took time to load, but when I addressed this issue to customer care they sorted it so effectively. Add admin feature for staff is bit harder.

letztes Jahr

Dear Akshay, Thank you for your review we genuinely appreciate it! We're glad to be your partners and see that our services are working so well. Your happiness is our goal, so let us know if you need anything! Sincerely, Gabriela

Ibrahim
Blogger in Tansania
Internet, Selbstständig

Should you Host your website at Hostinger, Findout

Kommentare: Hostinger provides enough storage space with up to more than 100GB of bandwith this makes my website available all the time without hitting daily limit usage.

Hostinger provides good customer support in case of any problem encountered while dealing with their hosting. also they accept crypto currency payments which makes the process of hosting payments more simple compared to other software companies, Hostinger dashboard is very simple to use.

Hostinger don't accept monthly payments compared to other hosting companies. users will be forced to pay yearly payments which sounds more expensive. As this hurts much beginners in the blogging industry. Users can pay up to more than $300 depending on their plan. Other hosting companies accepts monthly payments and users can pay as low as $2 per month which at least it is good for beginners with low income.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Ibrahim! Thank you for sharing this comprehensive feedback; we highly appreciate it. Our plans can be purchased for a month, although it is always better to get a more extended plan subscription if you wish to get the best price deal. Our main goal is your happiness, and for this reason, we put all our efforts into offering you the best prices in the market! Keep in mind that if you need any assistance in choosing the best plan, you can contact us via support@hostinger.com, where our Customer Success agents will be happy to help you out. Our team wishes you the best of luck while continuing to build up your online projects. Cheers to our cooperation!

Ethan
Freelance in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Good Value Web Host

Kommentare: Have had an overall pleasant experience with Hostinger. (always have to remember to check and clear overseas payments with banks when ordering from U.S.)

Good price for the hosting specs. Ease of wordpress installation.

Ability for free SSL install listed, but requires tedious involved manual setup and configuring. (Zero SSL)

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Ethan! Thank you for your trust; we are pleased to provide hosting services for you. If, by any chance, you will need additional help to set up an SSL Certificate, please drop us a message and let's do it together!

Gerald
Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect service for a simple site

Kommentare: It’s great and reliable. I’ve had many visitors for years with no downtime or complaints

All I needed was a simple static webpage and Hostinger provided exactly what I needed without trying to upsell me on a thousand different things (like almost every other host). They simply provided the service I needed, exactly as a needed, for an amazing price.

I sometimes wish I can just SSH into the server and do my deployments from terminal.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, and thank you for your kind feedback, Gerald! Our team is ready to help you whenever you need us. Also, if you feel that SSH access is essential for you, please keep in mind that SSH access is available for all hosting plans except Single. Let's stay in touch!

Natalie
Musician in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Honest customer services

Kommentare: Pricing is not reasonable if counted for single year price. I signed up a plan with their attractive promotions and thought it was for yearly plan but after plan came to renew, the yearly plan was not attractive to me unless I sign up for 3 years. I wish pricing wise would count for yearly discount plan rather than go by number of years for the discount I got at the promotion.

I like Hostinger customer services because they are honest. They don’t just want me to purchase software without using it; in fact, they will recommend me if I need for my website. I feel like they are professional and comfortable to discuss with them without worrying of pushing purchasing.

I just don’t like the usual maintenance from them; after they run the maintenance, my website was blank with alert notes. It happened 4-5 times I had to go in and repost my website. The last maintenance happened last week but it seemed they fixed it; that means my website stayed the same without any alert. Also the SSL icon I purchased does not show all the time, I have to fix the bot secure site sometime. I wish the SSL stays without me fixing it.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Natalie! Thank you so much for sharing such comprehensive feedback. We work focused precisely on the customer experience, and your insights motivate us to continue developing and surpassing more and more. Our team has already contacted you via your Hostinger account regarding your outlined matters! Rest assured that if you have any questions or encounter any difficulties - our Customer Success team is here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Let's keep in touch!

Dara
Web Designer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Excellent Product, excellent service

The customer service is basically unparalleled. At first I was frustrated that they only send you links to articles and walk you through how to do the processes instead of doing it for you. But I have come to realize that this has been much more beneficial to me as I have learned SO much and am able to complete most tasks on my own.

It is sometimes hard to figure out where the specific options may be but by searching or asking questions I can find the answer.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Dara! What happiness it is to read your feedback! Knowing that you have learned new skills and that you are deploying your website with your own knowledge is fantastic. Surely, we are also available to assist you 24/7, so let's continue conquering the Internet together. Best wishes from Hostinger team!

Devin
Full Stack Web Developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Modern but not perfect

Kommentare: Overall the price to performance is great and I have very little complaints compared to my past experience with other hosting providers.

I really like how the User interface is simple all-around to use and how everything is secure on the front end “hpanel”

I feel like organization of the “hpanel” is a little convoluted at times, especially when it comes to selecting the site your wanting to make changes to. I wish it was a bit more separated in terms of the sites/projects. I personally also wish that there were more options in certain menus for advanced users like myself.

Antwort von Hostinger

Hello, Devin! Thank you for sharing the feedback with us - it is our pleasure to provide services for you. Our team would also like to mention that in order to gain more freedom with features for advanced users like you, we offer to try out our VPS services. Let's stay in touch and build your massive online success!