Filtern nach:

Über WISMOlabs

Post-Purchase Customer Experience, Communication & Marketing Platform for eCommerce Retailers through order and shipment tracking.

Erfahre mehr über WISMOlabs

Randall H.
Randall H.
Director of Customer Support in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome customer experience, and so many possibilities

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with WISMOlabs is extremely positive, I love working with the team and enjoy the possibilities that the platform provides. There are a lot of improvements in the WISMOlabs roadmap and I look forward to seeing what improvements we can see in the future!

There are so many different features available and the platform is so configurable. Working with the WISMO team has been great. I get responses to my questions extremely quickly. The team is extremely proactive in informing me with what I need to worry about in the future in order to better take advantage of the platform.

I would love to be able to create new notifications like "shipment delayed" based off of business rules. I believe this is on the roadmap and I look forward to that! In addition to that, there are some features like configuration of the tracking page that takes WISMO's team to need to complete.

Abby B.
Abby B.
Co-Creator in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy onboarding and great service

Kommentare: We are very happy working with WISMO. The biggest "solve" was creating a cohesive brand experience for tracking and post-purchase, and we have a much greater opportunity to manage our customer service when customers track on our own platform.

The product allows for significant customization, letting your customers have a seamless branded experience. And their customer service is amazing; they will do anything to help you get your tracking portal off the ground.

The only limitation we had, in the beginning, was that it didn't integrate with our international tracking, which was honestly a bigger limitation of our international tracking at the time than of WISMO.

Jason A.
Label Manager in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Killer customer support

Great customization and marketing potential.

The product is a little difficult to use, but the WISMO team is very hands-on in helping us with any issues or features that we can't figure out on our own.

Chris C.
CTO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great customer experience, very customizable and excellent support!

Lots of great features and customizations possible to make a great experience for your customers. The most impressive part is the configurable business rules for enhancing delivery tracking.

It can be a little overwhelming to get started with so many possibilities. The Wismo team was right there with us to walk us through it all and ensure we got it working the way we wanted.

Nina H.
Director of Member Experience in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Support, Great Service

Integration was extremely easy and Dmitri handled all the heavy lifting. Wismolabs also is extremely helpful in helping conversion and ROI.

It would be nice to design the tracking page more without the help of dev