Über VizRefra

Erkunde Text Analytics mit einzigartiger ML-Themenmodellierung (Machine Learning) in 2D-/3D-Karten. Identifiziere Themen vorab; erlebe intelligente 2D-/3D-Darstellungen.

Erfahre mehr über VizRefra

By utilizing a computerized text analysis tool, we can investigate the data and procure meaningful information from it.

Users who are not familiar with data visualization tools or have limited technical expertise may initially find it challenging to navigate and utilize the full potential of Vizrefra.

Bewertungen zu VizRefra

VizRefra hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 78 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VizRefra bereits verwendet?

Rupert
Rupert
Developer in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Powerful Tool for Visualizing Data

Kommentare: Overall, my expercience with this platform was very positive. I found the platform to be very user friendly and intuitive, and I was able to create custom dashboards that effectively visualized my data. While the limited data capacity on the free trial was a minor drawback, I still found the platform to be a useful tool for data visualization and analysis. If I were in the market for a data visualization platform, I would definitely consider VizRefra as viable option

There were several things that I liked about the platform. The drag and drop functionality made it easy for me to create custom dashboard without needing to have any coding experience. Additionaly, I appreciated the range of customizable visualizations that were available, including various chart types and color schemes. I found that this helped me to create visually appealing and engaing dashboard that were easy to interpret.

One thing that I liked least about VizRefra was the limited data capacity available on free version. While it was sufficient for me to test out the platform, I could see how it might be an issue for users who are working with larger data sets. However, this is not necessarily a negative aspect of the platform itself, but rather a limitation of the free version.

Brook
Sales Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

VizRefra is an excellent analytical tool

Kommentare: My coworker and I use the software to generate reports for our business. Make user-customizable dashboards in which viewers can choose their own filters and sections.

The creation of dashboards requires surprisingly little technological know-how. It also facilitates easy integration with other open-source systems.

It would be helpful to be able to export data from the dashboard in a number of different formats while maintaining the original formatting.

Nelson
Customer service in Türkei
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Slowly getting outdated and out of use

Kommentare: It was a great app, but as time passed, it was slowly losing it. It's competitors are working hard and they are lagging.

VizRefra is an awesome platform that is easy to use for professionals. With its flexible design and variety of options, it improved my knowhow as a data scientist analyzing data to improve my work with AI.

Lack of updates with this app and poor customer response, Vizrefra is slowly losing it.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

"Vizrefra- brilliant Text Mining tool"

Kommentare: My overall experience with VIzrefra is excellent. I never thought text mining can be done with so much ease. It saves my major time from writing code in Python and visualizing with the libraries, Even it comes with the free version so I can use it anytime for data points up to one lakh observations.

Vizrefra is one of the most powerful tools in the market for text analysis, It saves me a lot of time from writing complex code in Python. With Vizrefra, text analysis can be done easily plus point is that non-IT professionals can also use this application. I always used this for my sentiment analysis. No GPU processing is required. I can do my analysis with ease even with the huge amount of data.

Vizrefra is a good tool however for machine learning tasks I have to use third-party integration tools.

James
James
Marketing Specialist in Singapur
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Effective data control platform

Kommentare: This product has suitable text analysis and orchestration infrastructure that can boost marketing programs. We can test marketing and sales content before publishing efficiently to ensure it meets online policies. We could not have transformed our data management programs with positive ROI without VizRefra.

It has rich-text analysis dashboard that enables my team to create efficient content for publishing. It has compliant system that prevents the company from publishing content that does not meet basic policies. It is easy to use and customize areas to suit company objectives.

I have not experienced poor functionalities from the set features. VizRefra has been the best in content management from my experience.

annet
market development manager in Uganda
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

text alalyzing software

Kommentare: it has helped us monitor clients comments and posts about our services so that we can solve them before they become a threat to our company and ensure proper service delivery

i love the text analytic tools that help us analyze posts from social media, articles in news and other textual data sources to detect any potential risk to 0ur market forexample it helps us monitor news sources and posts for any negative sentiments or any complaints arising from our clients about our services so that we can rectify it on time to ensure continuity of our market and provide better services to our clients hence increased sales

vizrefra has limited intergrations with other platforms, that we love to intergrate it with for better functionality

babyeyaka
customer relations officer in Uganda
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

sentiment analysis

we are able to analyze customers feedback about our services such as surveys and reviews to identify the sentiment behind the text in order to understand areas where our customers are happy and dissatisified about our services so that we can take the required measures to improve our customer experience and our services. also identify the most commonly discussed topics within customer feedback in order to understand key issues or any problems from our customer so that they can be solved

vizrefra has got so many amazing features and i love each and every feature available, have not encountered any problems using this software

Judin
Customer care in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

streamlining text mining and analysis with an easy to use tool

Kommentare: Data extraction, analysis and retrieval is essential and with VizRefra all that is done quickly and presented with intuitive visualizations

I like the intuitive data visualization and analytics capabilities which makes VizRefra stand-out among its competitors.The tool is straightforward and easy to deploy and use making data extraction and retrieval seamless

Despite being easy to deploy and use the interface may be quite challenging to new users to master all feature functions to leverage the tool's potential

Marcturn
data analyst in Kenia
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Robust data analytics tool providing insightful information with great visualizations

Kommentare: VizRefra makes data summarization ,retrieval, analysis and classification seamless making it easy and fast to get the most out of complex set of data which helps fasten the decision making process but comes at a cost.

I like the sophisticated analytics capabilities of the tool which makes it possible to synthesize complex information to easy to understand analytics which helps to understand and make decisions easily.

The cost may be high especially to new users or organizations with limited budget

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VizRefra review

Kommentare: Increased productivity and very good results

It provides mining for the text in a professional way and a beautiful, easy simulation

I did not encounter many defects, but I wish to allocate more privileges to the user

Bhimarao
Professor in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Visual Search and Text Mining with VizRefra

Kommentare: I highly recommend VizRefra to fellow educators and researchers looking to unlock the power of text mining and visual analysis in their work.

I extract insights from larger volumes of text data. Its advanced visual search capabilities have significantly enhanced our research and analysis process, allowing us to discover relevant information quickly and efficiently. The text mining features of VizRefra provide deep insights into complex textual data, enabling me to uncover patterns, trends, and relationships that would otherwise be time-consuming to identify. The ability to visualize the results in interactive and intuitive visualizations has greatly improved my ability to communicate complex findings to my students and colleagues.

The UI should be simple like right now it requires some time to get familiar with the various features and functionalities. But otherwise it is good.

Esther
Relations manager in Uganda
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

best text mining software

the text analytic tools help us analyse customer feedback such as reviews and surveys to identify the sentiment behind the text which allows identify areas where our clients are dissatisfied or happy and take appropriate actions to improve our relationship with our customers

it is so complicated to navigate the software and it requires one to have some technical knowledge

Sachin
Operations Associate IT and Content in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

VizRefra: Easy to use text analysis platform

Kommentare: VizRefra provides us a clear and intuitive way to analyze complex data sets, so that we can easily identify patterns and insights.

VizRefra advanced visualization capabilities provide a clear and intuitive way to analyze complex data sets, making it easier to identify patterns and insights. The software's interactive features enable us to explore data in real-time, facilitating quick decision-making. Additionally, VizRefra offers a user-friendly interface and customizable dashboards, allowing individuals to tailor the tool to their specific needs

VizRefra's performance might be impacted when dealing with extremely large or complex data sets, requiring optimization for optimal efficiency.

John Lemuel
Student in Philippinen
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The data Retrieval in VizRefra

based on the information available, users may like VizRefra's powerful data analysis tools, contextual search, entity analysis, data retrieval, data classification, text analysis, and visual analytics features.

As for the least liked aspects, some users may find certain features difficult to use or may feel that the product lacks some specific functionality that they need for their particular use case. However, without more specific information, it's hard to say exactly what users may like least about VizRefra.

Yaffee
Consultant in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

VizRefra is an outstanding statistical analysis tool with a pleasant user interface

The features of VizRefra I particularly enjoyed particularly were its capacity to swiftly and properly analyze text information as well as its great client service. It's extremely simple to grasp, which allowed me to swiftly figure out ways to utilize the program and start interpreting results.

Cost for this service will be decreased, and the entire thing is functioning perfectly for myself and other companies.

Piyush
Piyush
Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A review of vizrefra for data analyst and processing.

Kommentare: Overall I feel it is really worthful tool which can contribute immensely in data processing and text analysis, I would really recommend it to people looking for alternative.

It's grouping and categorising feature is really time saver makes your data processing more accurate.

It can offer some advance text analysis features like topic modeling which can also be applied on large datasets.

Lorain
Lorain
Sales And Marketing Coordinator in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A very efficient email management system for me!

The software is very useful and has helped me manage my emails more efficiently, collaborate with my team on projects, view and monitor tasks, compose emails on time, and manage spreadsheets effectively.

I have not encountered any issues with the software as of the moment, it has been very helpful for me.

Julliana Mari
Student in Philippinen
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Features Overview

Some potential benefits of VizRefra include its user-friendly interface, real-time data monitoring capabilities, and customizable features such as custom profiles.

There are areas that can be improved, such as the user interface, data integration options, or the performance of certain features.

Informationsdienst, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Deep dive into the text with VizRefra"

Kommentare: Overall, I find VizRefra is a powerful text analysis tool that helps me to understand textual data more intuitively and helps to make better data driven decisions. It is easy to use and can be used to analyze a variety of textual data.

Vizrefra text mining capabilities are just amazing. It is very easy to use, and interface is very intuitive. It comes with a wide range of features and functions, even a non it guy can do text mining with just a basic of mathematics. It has number of templates that helps me make good analysis.

Since I am not from IT background, so I have used it for very shorter period so, I haven't found anything wrong while using this Vizrefra.

Rohan
Lead in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great text analytics tool

Their categories and grouping of data and texts are interesting.There are multiple options for Text analysis and their filters are amazing.

There aren't much to think of negatives at the moment.

Arvind
Associate Professor in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Small Design Needs

Kommentare: VizRefra has been a great solution for our design needs. The price is right I can say.

VizRefra is very affordable compared to other design tools on the market. The templates are easy to customize to match our brand. VizRefra provides extensive documentation, tutorials, and customer support to help users maximize the platform's capabilities.

VizRefra only supports a limited number of data sources, which can be a limitation for users who require access to a broader range of data. It has limited integrations with other tools.

Irish
Irish
Sales Development Representative in Philippinen
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool

It is simpler to extract information from raw data with this tool. The interface is very simple and easy to understand. You can use this tool to help you extract the most important information from lengthy documents. Excellent tool.

Kinda confusing and complex for new users. But everything is working perfectly fine for us as of the moment.

Roy
IT Consultant in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A simple and efficient method for gathering client input on the service you offer.

The text processing features of VizRefra are simply incredible. The performance of this instrument is unrivaled, and its findings are beyond any expectation of spectacular.

Cost for this good will be decreased, while every aspect is functioning perfectly for me personally and other companies.

Manisha
Senior us HR Coordinator in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Solution for Text Analysis

Kommentare: As per my use with vizRefra its worthy and easy to use. Really helpful

Vizrefra is fantastic application for text analysis and visual information and really practical.

As a VizRefra user I did not find any cons its hepfull and productive.

Rohit
Bench sales specialist in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fabulous

Kommentare: great experience.

The dashboard of this application is not that much modern but its functional and the semantic search option is very functional.

There is nothing negative till now great app.