Über VizRefra

Textanalyse mit einzigartiger ML-Themenmodellierung (Machine Learning) mit Navigation durch 2D-/3D-Karten. Entdecke Themen vor dem Lesen. Intelligentes 2D und 3D

Erfahre mehr über VizRefra

By utilizing a computerized text analysis tool, we can investigate the data and procure meaningful information from it.

Users who are not familiar with data visualization tools or have limited technical expertise may initially find it challenging to navigate and utilize the full potential of Vizrefra.

Bewertungen zu VizRefra

VizRefra hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 78 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VizRefra bereits verwendet?

Rupert
Rupert
Developer in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Powerful Tool for Visualizing Data

Kommentare: Overall, my expercience with this platform was very positive. I found the platform to be very user friendly and intuitive, and I was able to create custom dashboards that effectively visualized my data. While the limited data capacity on the free trial was a minor drawback, I still found the platform to be a useful tool for data visualization and analysis. If I were in the market for a data visualization platform, I would definitely consider VizRefra as viable option

There were several things that I liked about the platform. The drag and drop functionality made it easy for me to create custom dashboard without needing to have any coding experience. Additionaly, I appreciated the range of customizable visualizations that were available, including various chart types and color schemes. I found that this helped me to create visually appealing and engaing dashboard that were easy to interpret.

One thing that I liked least about VizRefra was the limited data capacity available on free version. While it was sufficient for me to test out the platform, I could see how it might be an issue for users who are working with larger data sets. However, this is not necessarily a negative aspect of the platform itself, but rather a limitation of the free version.

Brook
Sales Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

VizRefra is an excellent analytical tool

Kommentare: My coworker and I use the software to generate reports for our business. Make user-customizable dashboards in which viewers can choose their own filters and sections.

The creation of dashboards requires surprisingly little technological know-how. It also facilitates easy integration with other open-source systems.

It would be helpful to be able to export data from the dashboard in a number of different formats while maintaining the original formatting.

Nelson
Customer service in Türkei
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Slowly getting outdated and out of use

Kommentare: It was a great app, but as time passed, it was slowly losing it. It's competitors are working hard and they are lagging.

VizRefra is an awesome platform that is easy to use for professionals. With its flexible design and variety of options, it improved my knowhow as a data scientist analyzing data to improve my work with AI.

Lack of updates with this app and poor customer response, Vizrefra is slowly losing it.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

"Vizrefra- brilliant Text Mining tool"

Kommentare: My overall experience with VIzrefra is excellent. I never thought text mining can be done with so much ease. It saves my major time from writing code in Python and visualizing with the libraries, Even it comes with the free version so I can use it anytime for data points up to one lakh observations.

Vizrefra is one of the most powerful tools in the market for text analysis, It saves me a lot of time from writing complex code in Python. With Vizrefra, text analysis can be done easily plus point is that non-IT professionals can also use this application. I always used this for my sentiment analysis. No GPU processing is required. I can do my analysis with ease even with the huge amount of data.

Vizrefra is a good tool however for machine learning tasks I have to use third-party integration tools.

James
James
Marketing Specialist in Singapur
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Effective data control platform

Kommentare: This product has suitable text analysis and orchestration infrastructure that can boost marketing programs. We can test marketing and sales content before publishing efficiently to ensure it meets online policies. We could not have transformed our data management programs with positive ROI without VizRefra.

It has rich-text analysis dashboard that enables my team to create efficient content for publishing. It has compliant system that prevents the company from publishing content that does not meet basic policies. It is easy to use and customize areas to suit company objectives.

I have not experienced poor functionalities from the set features. VizRefra has been the best in content management from my experience.

Asiimwe
social media manager in Uganda
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

text mining software

Kommentare: Vizrefra has helped us to easily visualize and understand any texts from our customers which has made analysisis of any data easy hencesimplifying our work and also save time

the text analytic tools have helped us analyze the sentiment of social media posts and customer contents allowing us to quickly understand how customers are feeling about our products or services. alsos helps us analyze social media data, text analytics tools enable us to identify trends and patterns in our customers behaviour which has helped us to inform marketing campaigns, products development and customers engagementstrategies

it needs one to pay in order to be able to use all features as the free plan has limited features, and this affects small businesses with little capaital

Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An easy to use and effective way to get feedback from customers about your service.

VizRefra's text analysis capabilities are absolutely amazing. Quality of this tool is unmatched, and the results are nothing short of impressive. VizRefra has made my life so much easier as a researcher. Its entity recognition and sentiment analysis help me quickly understand large amounts of text content. VizRefra is a must have for anyone who deals with large amounts of text content.

I can't imagine doing text analytics without VizRefra.

Yukti
Yukti
Business Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Pioneer Text Analysis Application

Kommentare: We are able to do dynamic text search and get the maximum out from him to build our dashboards.

This application provides the dashboard for the different KPI of the Industry.We can analyze the data based on automative text analysis tool.

Automation Intelligence is missing while analysing the data.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VizRefra review

Kommentare: Increased productivity and very good results

It provides mining for the text in a professional way and a beautiful, easy simulation

I did not encounter many defects, but I wish to allocate more privileges to the user

Zyra Joy
Zyra Joy
CSR in Philippinen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you are looking for the best text analysis platform, VizRefra is the one of the top of the line

The use of VizRefra contributes considerably to the optimization of our company's performance by providing a comprehensive range of advanced tools for viewing and analyzing data. VizRefra's comprehensive data visualization features enable us to get vital insights, make informed decisions, and improve overall operational efficiency within our organization.

When I compared the software's pricing to the prices of other text analytics systems on the market, I concluded that it appeared to be fairly expensive.

Mercy
Logistics coordinator in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Text analysis and summarization made easy with VizRefra

Kommentare: Summarizing text and data retrieval to attain insightful information at the tip of your hand

I like the easy to use interface which makes it effortless to summarize text and extract important data thanks to the VizRefra AI

The cost might be an issues to small organizations with budget constrains

Simon
Payroll Clerk in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

powerful AI text analysis and data retrieval tool

Kommentare: VizRefra makes data retrieval and text analysis smooth and saves on time required to understand and get insights from large data

I like that the tool saves on time required to read and get insightful information from long texts thanks to the artificial intelligence capability

The tool performance is excellent but for extremely long text it may take considerably longer to get insights

Deepak
IT Sales Technical in Indien
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VizRefra Review

Kommentare: The use of data visualization tool, that could link numerous data from sources made it simple to create dashboard utilizing information from various resources, such as census results and web server logs.

This programme makes it simple to extract insights from raw data. A major positive is design's simplicity. Sorting based on values that are not displayed numerically or graphically. Excellent Tool

Pricing to be reduced for this product and everything working excellently for me and my organizations.

John Lemuel
Student in Philippinen
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The data Retrieval in VizRefra

based on the information available, users may like VizRefra's powerful data analysis tools, contextual search, entity analysis, data retrieval, data classification, text analysis, and visual analytics features.

As for the least liked aspects, some users may find certain features difficult to use or may feel that the product lacks some specific functionality that they need for their particular use case. However, without more specific information, it's hard to say exactly what users may like least about VizRefra.

Yaffee
Consultant in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

VizRefra is an outstanding statistical analysis tool with a pleasant user interface

The features of VizRefra I particularly enjoyed particularly were its capacity to swiftly and properly analyze text information as well as its great client service. It's extremely simple to grasp, which allowed me to swiftly figure out ways to utilize the program and start interpreting results.

Cost for this service will be decreased, and the entire thing is functioning perfectly for myself and other companies.

Piyush
Piyush
Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A review of vizrefra for data analyst and processing.

Kommentare: Overall I feel it is really worthful tool which can contribute immensely in data processing and text analysis, I would really recommend it to people looking for alternative.

It's grouping and categorising feature is really time saver makes your data processing more accurate.

It can offer some advance text analysis features like topic modeling which can also be applied on large datasets.

Lorain
Lorain
Sales And Marketing Coordinator in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A very efficient email management system for me!

The software is very useful and has helped me manage my emails more efficiently, collaborate with my team on projects, view and monitor tasks, compose emails on time, and manage spreadsheets effectively.

I have not encountered any issues with the software as of the moment, it has been very helpful for me.

Julliana Mari
Student in Philippinen
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Features Overview

Some potential benefits of VizRefra include its user-friendly interface, real-time data monitoring capabilities, and customizable features such as custom profiles.

There are areas that can be improved, such as the user interface, data integration options, or the performance of certain features.

Informationsdienst, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Deep dive into the text with VizRefra"

Kommentare: Overall, I find VizRefra is a powerful text analysis tool that helps me to understand textual data more intuitively and helps to make better data driven decisions. It is easy to use and can be used to analyze a variety of textual data.

Vizrefra text mining capabilities are just amazing. It is very easy to use, and interface is very intuitive. It comes with a wide range of features and functions, even a non it guy can do text mining with just a basic of mathematics. It has number of templates that helps me make good analysis.

Since I am not from IT background, so I have used it for very shorter period so, I haven't found anything wrong while using this Vizrefra.

Rohan
Lead in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great text analytics tool

Their categories and grouping of data and texts are interesting.There are multiple options for Text analysis and their filters are amazing.

There aren't much to think of negatives at the moment.

Arvind
Associate Professor in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Small Design Needs

Kommentare: VizRefra has been a great solution for our design needs. The price is right I can say.

VizRefra is very affordable compared to other design tools on the market. The templates are easy to customize to match our brand. VizRefra provides extensive documentation, tutorials, and customer support to help users maximize the platform's capabilities.

VizRefra only supports a limited number of data sources, which can be a limitation for users who require access to a broader range of data. It has limited integrations with other tools.

Irish
Irish
Sales Development Representative in Philippinen
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool

It is simpler to extract information from raw data with this tool. The interface is very simple and easy to understand. You can use this tool to help you extract the most important information from lengthy documents. Excellent tool.

Kinda confusing and complex for new users. But everything is working perfectly fine for us as of the moment.

Roy
IT Consultant in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A simple and efficient method for gathering client input on the service you offer.

The text processing features of VizRefra are simply incredible. The performance of this instrument is unrivaled, and its findings are beyond any expectation of spectacular.

Cost for this good will be decreased, while every aspect is functioning perfectly for me personally and other companies.

Manisha
Senior us HR Coordinator in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Solution for Text Analysis

Kommentare: As per my use with vizRefra its worthy and easy to use. Really helpful

Vizrefra is fantastic application for text analysis and visual information and really practical.

As a VizRefra user I did not find any cons its hepfull and productive.

Rohit
Bench sales specialist in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fabulous

Kommentare: great experience.

The dashboard of this application is not that much modern but its functional and the semantic search option is very functional.

There is nothing negative till now great app.