Über Referral Factory

Erschwingliche und nutzerfreundliche Empfehlungsmarketing-Software – perfekt für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen und Vermarkter. No-Code-Lösung.

Erfahre mehr über Referral Factory

There were many rewards options and their support team was at the ready for us.

We haven't had any issues or difficulties with setup and running the tooling.

Bewertungen zu Referral Factory

5,0

Referral Factory hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 107 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Referral Factory bereits verwendet?

Jenelle
Jenelle
Executive Assistant in Kolumbien
Maritime Wirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Impressive software with many rich templates to choose from!

Kommentare: I am able to reach out to my current database of customers and easily generate new leads using this software.

I loved how easy it was to set up and how many professional templates it came with. I don't like to spend a lot of time creating campaigns. All the templates the software came with made it very easy to quickly create the perfect campaign for my customers.

I don't have dislikes so far, it works for exactly what I need it for. It hasn't been difficult to set up or run the tooling.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Influitive

Warum Referral Factory gewählt wurde: I switched because a friend suggested I check out Referral factory after I was talking about how difficult it is for me to create campaigns that look nice. Luckily, the templates in Referral Factory were exactly what I was looking for.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Referral Rock

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Referral Factory: I chose Referral Factory over Influitive because it offered a free demo and a free trial. The price point was also on par for my business.

Liam
Managing Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Referral Factory has been a game-changer for our consulting business

Kommentare: Referral Factory has been a game-changer for our management consulting business. While there are some areas for improvement, such as the user interface and initial setup process, the platform's impact on our business has been significant. The integration with Hubspot is seamless, and the ability to incentivise customers to refer their friends and family has led to a steady stream of high-quality leads. The team at Referral Factory has been supportive and responsive, providing valuable insights into optimising our referral programme. We highly recommend Referral Factory as an excellent investment for any business looking to grow and increase sales.

Referral Factory has had a significant impact on our business by generating more referrals and boosting sales. The integration with Hubspot is seamless and makes it easy to manage our sales pipeline and track progress. The ability to incentivise customers to refer their friends and family is a great feature that has led to a steady stream of high-quality leads. The team at Referral Factory is supportive, responsive, and provides valuable insights into optimising our referral programme. I will also give a shout-out to [sensitive content hidden] for their support throughout our 18 months so far with the business providing great customer support.

The user interface could be more user-friendly, especially for those who are not familiar with referral marketing. The initial setup process can be somewhat time-consuming for the user, however, I understand this is also important to make sure everything is set up correctly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: REVIEWS.io, ReferralCandy und Sitejabber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Referral Factory: We found it just suited our requirements at the time. Also being based in the UK, it was great to deal with a business in similar timezones.

Lara
HOD in Südafrika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great start, plenty room for growth!

Kommentare: Amazing support form all involved, and loving being a part of your growth! Fingers crossed our two campaigns are a hit so I can really brag for you ;)

Integration was easy, support is exceptional, service is top-notch, rewards system is easy and intuitive. And honestly, the layout and design of the campaign creator is great, just needs a few more features to be perfect!

I do find myself having to create media libraries etc to simulate a dashboard which should really be standard with any affiliate program. Also the Hubspot integration also had some issues, which was clearly from my side in the end, but could have been avoided.

Yannis
Yannis
VP Growth in UK
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An all-in-one solution for running a successful referral program.

Kommentare: Overall, a very reliable platform, with tons of options for customization and all the needed functionality to deploy, customize, optimize, track and scale successful referral campaigns with minimal technical hussle.

You can get started with your referral campaigns without much technical hassle, long production times and complicated integrations. The settings are so flexible that allow you to be very creative when it comes to coming up with campaign concepts.

When you first get into the platform, you might get a bit overwhelmed with the number of options for customization - requires a little bit of familiarity with how referral programs work - but even if you struggle, the team is always there to support you and your choices in a very timely and friendly manner

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mention Me und ReferralCandy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Referral Factory: Overall, Referral Factory seems like the best value-for-money platform in the market, accompanied by great performance in terms of reliability of the platform, as well as delivering exceptional campaign results. Lastly, the friendliness of the team and the quick response time from them always reassure me that I have the right support to be successful as a customer

Hrayr
Digital Marketer in Armenien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

the right support team make your customers happy

Kommentare: As a team member, I have been utilizing Referral Factory to manage a small business for the past years, and it has proven to be an exceptional resource for me. The platform's user-friendly interface and simple navigation make it effortless for me to develop various referral campaigns tailored to different areas of my business. I appreciate the flexibility of the customizable layouts and the extensive range of reward choices available, which enables me to motivate our current customers to refer new ones to my company.

An aspect that holds great significance for me is the quality of customer support provided by the company. Specifically, they have been instrumental in assisting me with the integration of my Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, and have continued to offer their expertise whenever I require guidance or recommendations.

You are unable to generate coupon codes, but rather limited to uploading and distributing them.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ReferralCandy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Referral Factory: I was contacted by their sales team, and they were very informative and friendly. Also, one of my friends recommended them to me, and for me, trustworthiness is a very important factor.

Patricia
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great price

Kommentare: In the first three months, I was able to see a difference in client uptick. We have more leads and a better quality of customers.

As a small business owner, I appreciate the low price and the ease of use. I was able to get some help I needed to get set up by [sensitive content hidden] so I did not have any trouble. Many other plug in referral apps are basic and inefficient and come with no support. I like to be able to contact someone who knows my issues any time I need to.

So far, I have found nothing to complain about. I am not as skilled with software as some so it took some time to get used to but I got help from [sensitive content hidden] right away!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ReferralCandy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Referral Factory: The pricepoint with Referral Factory was easier on my budget and the great reviews in customer service gave me a good feeling about the team.

Merideth
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HubSpot Integration is a game changer for my marketing agency!

Kommentare: As a marketing agency owner, I am always looking for ways to streamline my processes and boost my clients' success. Referral Factory has been a game changer in this regard, especially with its HubSpot integration. We have been using the software for over a year now, and it has helped us generate a significant number of quality leads through our referral program. The platform is easy to use and has made our campaigns more effective and efficient.

The HubSpot integration has been a huge asset for us. It has made it easy to track and manage our referral campaigns right within our CRM system. This has allowed us to measure the success of our campaigns more accurately and make data-driven decisions to optimize our efforts. The visual dashboard is also very useful in monitoring our growth and progress.

While the software fulfills all our campaign needs, we would appreciate the ability to pay rewards to qualifying referrals directly through the platform. However, this is not a deal-breaker for us as we have been able to work around it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mention Me

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Referral Factory: Referral Factory offers better integration with the tools and platforms that I use (HubSpot).

Yevheniya
Yevheniya
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer in Polen
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The integration with Salesforce is a magic feature

Kommentare: This is not just a tool, but an investment into clients' growth with a modern solution in addition to a very responsive and helpful support team who are always on the line. In our case, it is very important to save time and budget while referring new clients and then benefit from each successful referral. This automated solution helped to adjust this flow and grow faster.

The ability to be integrated with Salesforce really boosted all the processes of business. The integration feature helped to use the Referal Factory for maximum and it helped to achieve the OKRs even faster. I am amazed by this integration!

What did you like least about Referral Factory?The solution requires charging customers to pay an additional fee in case of using the customer's own domain, so these are additional expenses.

Godwin
Godwin
Sales Representative in Nigeria
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good pricing with the best support in Arsen.

Kommentare: I was having issues with differentiating active referrals from spam referrals who never subscribed to my online course but kept adding referral points to the link owners. Since my switch to Referral Factory, only active referrals are considered thereby increasing my overall sales.

The referral conversion management and tracking system is so easy to use and implement even after integration of Salesforce.

I haven't notice anything wrong with the current setup for now.

Jonathan
Jonathan
CEO, Co-Founder in USA

Your Easy To Use Affiliate Powerhouse

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

The setup was surprisingly easy and accurate using their AI tool. Getting our affiliates onboarded was just as easy as well, it generated the codes, links and emails. We are a service based business so we don't have a large affiliate network yet, but so far it's been easy to setup and use. Just glad to get away from manually updating and managing spreadsheets with deep insights into what's working for our business.

I didn't see any way to attribute referrals a commission based structure, but thankfully that's not our model. If you are using a commission payout I would contact support to see if your model works on the platform. They are always sending updates about what's coming soon, so it could be out already and we just don't have a need for it yet.

Samantha
Director in Südafrika
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Capterra Referral Software is Top Notch!!

Kommentare: Fantastic... really impressed with the use and functionality of their great range of options

The ease of use. And great options of choice it provides.. great choice for a busy marketing department

I am happy with all i saw and tried to date.. i learn more every time i use it

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: iNewsletter

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Referral Factory: Better options of choice great integration and ease of ys4

Grace
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

I Wish That I'd Found This Quality Software Referral Management Tool Earlier

Customer referrals are the lifeblood of any business. They can give your company visibility, convert views to sales, reward your customers for referring their friends, and remove the headache involved in having to build and launch your own referral system by doing it for you. As a small business and client education services owner, I’ve used Referral Factory for over six months to build, launch, and run my company referral program without taking months or even years to learn how to code.With Referral Factory, I have easy access to the company’s team of referral marketing experts if I have any questions. It’s also reasonably affordable, and even the basic package gives me access to the entire site, its features, tool suite, 500 users, up to one referral campaign, and a helpful support team that I can reach out to via video or chat. I also love that the software is pretty simple to use once you get the hang of it. If I had any questions, [sensitive content hidden] on their team support was there every time to walk me through the process and helped me utilize their solutions to make my integration as seamless as possible.

The only downside that I experienced was that there’s a lot of information on the website, so it can be kind of overwhelming to navigate at first. It can also get a little tricky when you need to send rewards in lots of different currencies. The good news is that any technical issues that I experienced were resolved quickly.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Pipedrive Integration Is Seamless

Kommentare: Before using our Referral Factory, our sales team was manually tracking referral leads in spreadsheets, which was time-consuming and prone to errors. With Referral Factory's Pipedrive integration, we were able to seamlessly integrate our referral program with our existing CRM system. This has not only saved us time but has also improved the accuracy and completeness of our referral lead data. Additionally, our sales team can now view and manage referral leads directly in Pipedrive without the need to switch back and forth between different systems. This has streamlined our sales process and allowed us to respond to leads more quickly, which has led to an increase in our conversion rates.

One thing that stood out about Referral Factory is its exceptional customer service. [sensitive content hidden] were always on hand whenever we had a question or encountered an issue, their support team was quick to respond and always went above and beyond to ensure that we were satisfied, especially during our initial Pipedrive integration.

No major issues, any of our technical issues were addressed by their super helpful team.

Marloes
Content Marketing Manager in Spanien

Best software for referrals

Kommentare: I'm now using Referral Factory to easily track referrals, set up templates specifically for different industries (it's got tabs like 'Agency', 'SaaS', 'E-Commerce', and many more), and I feel like I can find anything I need inside this platform. From CRMs to my preferred Add-Ons, you can customize it all. Another plus is the design of the platform, which makes it easy to navigate through it.

What I liked the most is the fact that you can adjust the platform to your specific needs in a matter of seconds. Add any CRM you want, and easily set up a campaign (AI tools are integrated! Huge plus). I also really like the Rewards Dashboard, where you can your active rewards in one overview + the ones that are already issued or due so you can follow up. If you're looking for an up-to-date referral platform, look no further - Referral Factory has all vital necessities integrated.

I have nothing to add here, I think the platform is complete with the features it offers.

Nabil
General Manager in Kanada
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

This amazing software simplified my life and gave time back in my day!

The package is extremely user friendly. My team stopped wasting time learning and familiarizing themselves with the software for weeks and with drop down menus, everything is taking much less time that before. Sending automated and timely campaigns, setting up rewards and referral links and much more became at a distance of a keystroke.

Honestly, it is a straight forward software and whenever there has been clarifications, their customer support went the extra mile not only resolving the issue for my team but giving them more insights and guidance to discover more features of the software.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A game-changer tool that will improve and speed up your sale process

Kommentare: My experience with Referral Factory has been very good. The tool is very easy to use: setting up campaigns is quick and easy. The tool has helped me and my company to 1. generate good quality warm leads 2. speed up the sales process because the leads already trust us, thanks to the referral. The impact on our ARR after implementing Referral Factory has been tangible. Great job guys!!!!!

1. Good price and after seeing the return on investment my team and I are even more satisfied!2. Love the integration with CRM-we use Zoho and it works perfectly. 3. Number of reward options available: no matter where your customers are and what they like, there is something to reward them for referring4. Very helpful customer service

There is not a single function that is not useful or incomplete. The tool is fantastic!

colin
Communications Director in UK
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great value for money and 5 star support

Kommentare: As we are a big company, we had a complex setup in the CRM, and nothing was an issue for Referral Factory and everything went smoothly. Would highly recommend it and in the first 3 months, we have over 400 new customers and ha sbeen a huge success.

So easy to use and great price point. From day one the onboarding team were excellent and helped us each step of the way.

I dont have any negatives and we wanted a bespoke integration with salesforce.com, and they did this at no extra charge.

Rigers
Marketing Specialist in Albanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Referral Factory is the solution for advertising your skills

One of the best platforms to gain referrals. Just you have to be part of them and you can easily see the good results very soon . If you have any question their support team is there to give you help and solve problems.My business is growing every day thanks to Referral Factory.

As long as I had used Referral Factory I did not faced any issue .

Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The easier software I have used

Having customer support at your fingertips makes the whole process a lot easier. As a first-time small business owner, I don't always know what I'm doing, so having the option to ask for help and receive 10/10 support from the team is really helpful for me.More than others, referrals and word of mouth have been the golden nugget of my business, so this software allows me to take the pressure off myself and create a programme that will help my business and my clients.

I had to pay a little extra to have my own domain, which isn't the site's fault, but also a little annoying for a small business owner who's trying to save pennies wherever I can.

Maddie
Senior Marketing Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Implemented with multiple businesses

I have used Referral Factory with multiple businesses and it has continuously brought in quality leads and customers with one of the lowest CACs out of any campaigns. Highly recommend for any size business.

I wish they connected with review sites so we could reward people for leaving reviews.

Sarisha
Sarisha
Goods 4 Pets in Brasilien
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best referral program to boost your customers

Kommentare: My experience was excellent and I would highly recommend it, even to small business.

The program is fantastic, and I had a great experience using it. The campaign was easily and organically created, and the support team immediately helped me with any doubts. I found the use of QR Codes to promote the campaign fascinating as it facilitates the customers to share with others. I could see a good increase in the number of customers, and I loved the results.

I have nothing to complain as everything works smoothly, the tool is fantastic and very easy to use.

Justin
Justin
SEO specialist in Niederlande
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I had a great experience working with [sensitive content hidden]!

I spent quite some time thinking about which program to use, and finally ended up with Referral Factory through someone in my network. It is a user-friendly and effective system that could be integrated into our CRM without any problem. Lead generation is much easier nowadays. I am truly amazed at how easy it works.

For somewhat smaller companies like mine, it can sometimes be a bit expensive. But utterly worth the money. In the early stages, some problems occurred with the integration, but they were solved in no time.

Omobolaji
Head of Marketing in Nigeria
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Integrate with the Zapier Functions

Referral Factory has proven its worth in reaching more audience and better conversion of sales. With the available integration system with Zapier Function, I have been able to run the referral campaign without any hassle. The interface is easy to use and doesn’t require any technical skill to set up. I would surely recommend it to other small business owners like me.

The software runs smoothly and the integration with the Zapier Function is flawless. Nothing to complain about so far.

Dima
Dima
engineer in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Powerful and User-Friendly Referral Platform

Kommentare: My overall experience with Referral Factory has been highly positive. The platform offers a comprehensive solution for implementing and managing referral programs, empowering businesses to leverage the power of word-of-mouth marketing effectively. The ease of use, versatility in campaign management, and seamless integration capabilities make Referral Factory a standout choice

While Referral Factory offers an exceptional experience overall, there are a area that could be improved -Pipedrive integration

Have to pay extra to have more than 30K users in my account

Emmanuel
Emmanuel
Marketing Specialist in Nigeria
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The results were very satisfying

Kommentare: The promotional tools added much needed colour to our marketing.The pop up and widgets tools were especially helpful in converting a lot of our website visitors to customers.It was an easy and productive referral campaign and we are extremely satisfied with the results.I highly recommend referral factory and its services 11 times out of 10.

How well they understood marketing and software that helped convert a large number of visitors to clients. The numbers were incredible in terms of result.

I enjoyed everything about their services.