Über Referral Factory

Erschwingliche und nutzerfreundliche Empfehlungsmarketing-Software – perfekt für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen und Vermarkter. No-Code-Lösung.

Erfahre mehr über Referral Factory

There were many rewards options and their support team was at the ready for us.

We haven't had any issues or difficulties with setup and running the tooling.

Bewertungen zu Referral Factory

4,9

Referral Factory hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 136 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Referral Factory bereits verwendet?

Hayleigh
Hayleigh
System Consultant in Thailand
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Referral Tracking: My Experience and Its Potential Benefits for You

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Referral Factory has been great. A system that is simple to set up and get going is what any client would look for and it provides just that. With the added benefits of managing and optimizing campaigns simple due to the insightful analytics it provides.

First off it was super easy to get set up, creating my campaigns is straight forward almost anyone can do it. It offers benefits like AI to help generate your campaign which is awesome. With easy to set up landing pages your can personalize your user journey and with their integration possibilities you are able to link with your CRM. When it comes to reporting and analyzing they have a great dashboard showing you all the high end results you need, you can further breakdown these results with the detailed data provided. Included in their system is an email feature, also allowing companies to reach out to their current contact base when to promoting signing up.

There are 3 points that are not necessarily what I like least but would be beneficial to have, a Partner feature for partnership sign up and management. The ability to payout commission straight from the system and allowing clients to review us.

Talal
Sr. Customer Marketing in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Closest to what we were looking for

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Referral Factory provided what we needed for a program that could take away the manual chasing of lead status, referral rewards, and reporting.

There are some limitations that I think would help evolve the program to being a power house in the B2B2C market.

Eric
Marketing Director in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It does what it needs to

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It does what I need it to, but could be improved. Customer support is always very friendly, but could be trained better and be more willing to help via video chat, rather than having to descibe issues via email

Tracks referrals and sends automatic email notifications when new referrals are made

clunky reward fulfillment and design customization

Samantha Jade
Behaviour Consultant in UK
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

User Friendly Software

The dashboard of Referral Factory is clear and concise, you can easily access parts of the program you require. I found the software easy to use, the software was responsive and I appreciated features such as automatic email reminders and being able to promote on other platforms such as websites and/or blogs. The graphics were excellent, giving me a clear picture of how my referrals would be performing. The analytics feature was the feature I appreciated the most; it is clear to see how customers are responding to referrals allowing you to make changes to enhance the performance of your referrals. It is easy to link other accounts to Referrals Factory to optimize your experience and have everything you need in the same place. It is very easy to create a new campaign and is a quick experience. It would be easy to gain help or supporting using the platform due to the help option in the top right, and the chat function in the bottom right.

It is difficult to answer this question as I was generally very satisfied with my experience. Potentially my feedback would be for some of the font/text to be larger in places/clearer colours.

Damien
Damien
Director in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New AI feature makes this our top choice for referrals

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very good user experience. The dashboard is fast, and our first campaign was up and live receiving referrals within one hour. Seeing the first referral come in so quickly was a nice little hit of dopamine. At first we wondered about the cost, but quickly overcame this objection.

Ease of campaign set-up, especially using the AI toggle feature. Also, contact syncing and website pop-up features are of very high value to our business.

Quite honestly, yet to encounter limitations. If anything, there are more features than we need.

Bea
Bea
Senior Marketing Officer in Philippinen
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bea's Referral Factory Feedback

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am a satisfied first-time user of the platform.

User Experience > Easy to use for someone who's come across the platform for the first time > Fast loading time when scanning other functions / web pages Customization > readily available templates for users > campaign types specified in the platform Accessibility > can integrate third party applications for seamless campaign management > users can share their referral links via social media

Improve FAQs visuals for easier navigation

Clyde Reb
Clyde Reb
Administrative Assistant in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Straightforward, easy to use and navigate

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is great. It was easy to set up and integrate.

What I like most about the Referral Factory is that it is easy to use and navigate. It's so easy to set up and has all the necessary integrations. There are shareable links all set and ready once you are done. I also love how the reports and statistics are shown, it's easy to navigate through them and if you run multiple campaigns, they make it easy to understand showing the campaign that performs well than the others.

I would love to create unique referral codes but unfortunately, I was told that they are only auto-generated for now. So I hope they'll allow it soon but so far, so good!

Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Referral Factory Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It was super simple and easy to use. Very easy to navigate. Everything is right at your fingertips. The "analytics" of your referral program make it easy to find areas where improvement is needed.

As a Shopify store [sensitive content hidden], we have a huge list of optional 3rd party apps available. With such a large and vast variety of apps for anything one needs to apply to their store, many of the apps offer competitive pricing. A typical Shopify store [sensitive content hidden] can't afford to buy every app, because each charge a monthly fee. I do find Referral Factory to be on the high side of the spectrum in monthly pricing.

Qilong
Qilong
Marketing Manager in Neuseeland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Love it!! Marketing specilist Must have!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is very good referral campaigns creation and management program that I would recommend

In general, it is a very powerful, useful, easy-to-follow application for marketing officers to create referral programs. It can also provide appealing visitation and various metrics for you to make sure your campaigns are on track. I strongly recommend it!

It was a bit of a slow connection when I set up the campaigns...

Jeff
Jeff
CEO in Südafrika

Comprehensive Features, Yet Easy to Use

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The product is both fast and easy to use - from setting up a new campaign, to customizing your offer & email communications. The SW makes it easy - you can focus on marketing, and not have to worry about how to master the SW.

Setting up a new campaign is pretty seamless - especially with the use of AI to help with the campaign configuration. Configuring rewards is easy, with a variety of incentive mechanisms.

Nothing stood out. I've used lots of marketing software over the years, and Referral Factory offers a great user experience.

Grace
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

I Wish That I'd Found This Quality Software Referral Management Tool Earlier

Customer referrals are the lifeblood of any business. They can give your company visibility, convert views to sales, reward your customers for referring their friends, and remove the headache involved in having to build and launch your own referral system by doing it for you. As a small business and client education services owner, I’ve used Referral Factory for over six months to build, launch, and run my company referral program without taking months or even years to learn how to code.With Referral Factory, I have easy access to the company’s team of referral marketing experts if I have any questions. It’s also reasonably affordable, and even the basic package gives me access to the entire site, its features, tool suite, 500 users, up to one referral campaign, and a helpful support team that I can reach out to via video or chat. I also love that the software is pretty simple to use once you get the hang of it. If I had any questions, [sensitive content hidden] on their team support was there every time to walk me through the process and helped me utilize their solutions to make my integration as seamless as possible.

The only downside that I experienced was that there’s a lot of information on the website, so it can be kind of overwhelming to navigate at first. It can also get a little tricky when you need to send rewards in lots of different currencies. The good news is that any technical issues that I experienced were resolved quickly.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Pipedrive Integration Is Seamless

Kommentare: Before using our Referral Factory, our sales team was manually tracking referral leads in spreadsheets, which was time-consuming and prone to errors. With Referral Factory's Pipedrive integration, we were able to seamlessly integrate our referral program with our existing CRM system. This has not only saved us time but has also improved the accuracy and completeness of our referral lead data. Additionally, our sales team can now view and manage referral leads directly in Pipedrive without the need to switch back and forth between different systems. This has streamlined our sales process and allowed us to respond to leads more quickly, which has led to an increase in our conversion rates.

One thing that stood out about Referral Factory is its exceptional customer service. [sensitive content hidden] were always on hand whenever we had a question or encountered an issue, their support team was quick to respond and always went above and beyond to ensure that we were satisfied, especially during our initial Pipedrive integration.

No major issues, any of our technical issues were addressed by their super helpful team.

Alison
Alison
Director in UK
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Integration with Hub Spot

Kommentare: I needed a robust Referral Management and Communication system which would link to Hubspot without needing to hire a team of people to get it set up and running. It automates a lot of things which would otherwise either not get done at all, or simply get pushed back until more important / urgent things were completed.

As someone who thought they knew what they needed, but didn't have any technical expertise, Referral Factory made it easy to see how I could set up a schema and link to Hubspot. My ideal referral system is complicated, as it is built around my belief that customers are more likely to buy from me if someone they know has referred them. In turn, this reinforces the awareness of my product (which is a course).

It took longer than I had planned to get set up - I thought it would be fairly simple and assumed I knew how to get it set up. I didn't have the technical expertise so everything took longer and there were lots of features to explore. Additional how-to videos would be useful for those like me. That said, support is great and they were quick to come to my assistance and get me back on track.

Antwort von Referral Factory

letztes Jahr

Our seamless integration with Hubspot allows users to easily set up a referral program that reinforces brand awareness and drives sales. While there may be a slight learning curve for those without technical expertise, our support and automation features will help you in the journey. Thanks for your review Alison!

Byron
CTO in Südafrika
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Referral Platform

The platform is incredibly easy to use, and the campaign builder stands out as one of the easiest I have used over time. Their integrations are powerful and don't require an engineering degree to setup, and the fact that it integrates so well with Zapier has made getting data into various internal systems, are all wins for us.

We had to setup our own coupons and import them -- would have been great if they worked natively depending on the integration, but wasn't a deal breaker for us. Our only other gripe would be that email could be a bit more flexible, but their customer support alerted us that a big update is on the way. Looking forward to it.

Jon
Jon
Social media Manager in Serbien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It offers a lot more than the price you pay

Kommentare: Referred customers tend to have higher conversion rates as they come with an added layer of trust and social proof, making them more likely to make a purchase.Expanding Brand Awareness, now I can effectively help the business tap into new audiences and boost brand awareness through authentic word-of-mouth marketing, where satisfied customers share positive feedback about their experiences with others.

Referral Factory has been supportive, providing us with insights into optimizing our referral program. Setting up the HubSpot integration for this SAAS product was very easy! I was surprised by how simple the process was. Immediately everything ran smoothly. Now I can easily manage multiple social media accounts, create and schedule posts in advance, and track my social media analytics at all times.

Didn't have any issues. But although it is easy to use, the connection is a little slower because you can connect only one integration at a time.

Avani
Avani
QA Analyst in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Friendly and Efficient customer support team

Kommentare: So far it has been a wonderful journey using Referral Factory in the last 12 months. I was able to launch cost-effective and result-oriented Referral Campaigns that helped me increase customers and generate more revenue for my business.

Along with amazing tools for Referral Campaign management, Referral Factory has an efficient and supportive customer support team. I would like to highlight the support provided by Stacey over video calls throughout our journey from signing up to choosing a plan and to implementing a marketing campaign. This support has helped me increase my customer base and build a stable business.

So far I haven't encountered any issues with Referral Factory as it fits my needs completely.

Antwort von Referral Factory

letztes Jahr

It's great to hear that the customer support team at Referral Factory has been so helpful and supportive throughout your journey.

Dustin
Head of Marketing in UK
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Stroke of Genius

Kommentare: From start to finish the experience has been plain sailing. A goes to B, and onto C, etc. It really couldn't be simpler, and the results speak for themselves. Our only gripe is that we didn't do it sooner.

The decision to integrate Referral Factory with our CRM software was a stroke of genius. By offering our existing clients an incentive to refer their friends and colleagues, we have seen a substantial increase in orders, which has made the cost of implementing the software negligible. This is a win-win situation for everyone involved. Referral Factory has allowed us to leverage the power of word-of-mouth marketing, which has proven to be hugely impactful for our business.

The ability to auto-award our biggest referrers with even greater discounts.

Hanae
Hanae
Entrepreneur / Influencer in Schweiz
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I recommand campaign manager

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great so far !

I made the choice to hire a campaign manager and i don't regret it. It can look pricey but the return of investment was for me incredible as I never thought i can get so many referral starting from the first week. My Campaign Manager understood my business model and created a fine tuned campaign and customized communications which look very professional. She also gave me good insights to adjust my reward and incentive for my referral program to get more referrals and monitor my budget.

There is NOTHING that I like least about this software.

Leigh Ann
Marketing and Content Strategist in Singapur
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The Referral Factory was an excellent discovery for me.

Kommentare: Using Referral Factory It was exciting to find out that I can generate referral links for all of my contacts in Pipedrive and automate the whole workflow!

The Customer Support team was great while helping me to set up my Pipedrive integrationWe don't have a big budget for marketing and don't use many channels and setting up a widget on our website was a great way of promoting to the right audience. At the end of the month, I was surprised when I noticed that we spent less on the referral campaign than we did for other marketing channels. Also, from my personal experience, leads that come from referral campaigns are much more loyal than those from other marketing channels.

We had a few minor issues, but they were all resolved.

Rufino
Rufino
Head of Customer Success in Argentinien
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The support team is amazing

Great experience, the support team is amazing! Every time I've had a question or issue, they've been super friendly and knowledgeable, and they always respond quickly. What's even better is that they're patient and willing to go the extra mile to make sure I'm completely satisfied with their service.

While it's a great tool for building an affiliate program, I did run into some issues with the API customization. I found it to be a bit more complicated than I anticipated, and it took some extra effort to get it set up the way I wanted. However, I will say that the support team was still very friendly and helpful throughout the process. So while I had some difficulties, I appreciate their assistance and would still recommend Referral Factory for anyone looking to build an advanced affiliate program.

Molly
Marketing Director in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Super helpful support team!!!

I love how available and helpful [sensitive content hidden] and his team is! No matter what question I have, they are always there to help me. They have increased traffic to my business tenfold!

I do not like how my referrals are not tracked throughout the whole process, my referrers only see them upon conversion.

Marina
Digital marketing specialist in Republik Moldau
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall fantastic experienece and great service

I had an excellent experience with Referral Factory so far. It is very convernient, particularly for newcomers. The website has a quite straightforward interface, making it easy to start your campaign right awat as you can utilize templates. Right after beginning we could already observe the positive effect made. It is important to mention that the price is very affordable for the great service and the huge effect made for our campaign.

You will be required to pay an additional fee if you want to utilize your own domain. Also, I was not able to send emails to certain segments, however the team advised me that this feature will become available next month.

Louis
Email Marketing Manager in Südafrika
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product. Very user-friendly

Easy to set up and implement campaigns. Fantastic support team.

The fact that I can only export 1,000 users at a time.

Malliyah
Malliyah
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Referral Factory has helped my company grow!

Kommentare: Referral Factory is very beneficial to help grow your business referrals! They have templates to help build your referral campaigns with the tools that’s available! The process to get everything set up was very smooth and the instructions are clear to follow! It was so easy to add the widget to our website! Definitely recommend it!

The process to build referral was so easy! The demo helps you get a clear view how to use Referral Factory. Care support team named [sensitive content hidden] helped my company build our referral program and answered very questions quickly!

I didn't have any problems using Referral Factory. Everything is so clear and useful on how to do everything!

Maygon
Maygon
N/a in Suriname
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Good, efficiënt and smooth that is how I discribe Referral factory. Also great technical team

Kommentare: N/a

At first I was skeptical, but after trying it I saw how easy it is to use. Very very good product!!!

I would not change any thing. It is great and I would love to explore this. Niet work!