Über Pumble

Pumble ist eine kostenlose Chat- und Kollaborations-App für Teams mit unbegrenzter Funktionalität.

Erfahre mehr über Pumble

Good software for small organization but lacks diff tools integration.

Have very limited feature for private workspace.

Bewertungen zu Pumble

Pumble hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 129 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pumble bereits verwendet?

Ernesto
Ernesto
Co-Founder in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for Team Collaboration and Communication

Kommentare: Great experience overall, there are still a few things to improve, but it gets the job done.

I like the fact that I can create a thread in a specific message so that thing doesn't get mixed up, makes for a very clear communication tool.

It seems that the notification is not taking too much attention, especially if you get too focused on your task, my employee always says that they didn't notice that I sent them a message.

Zee
Zee
Digital Operations Manager in Ukraine

Great for team communication

Kommentare: So far we have enjoyed it. We haven't moved the entire team to this instrument yet, but I think the fact that it has the feature of history keeping, might just be the thing that will move us there.

One of the main reasons we switched to Pumble from Slack was the fact that Slack was too expensive for us and the free version of it didn't keep the history of messages. Pumble has a free chat history feature included from the start which is very important for us. Another feature that we like a lot is the channels. It's pretty much the same as in Slack (and that was the reason we switched to Slack from Skype, that had the history, but we didn't really like the group's part. The messages and channels structure feels a lot more natural in Slack/Pumble than in Skype.)

So far the only thing that we didn't like is the absence of previews for files. For example, I have shared a PDF presentation with my colleague and while he can download it, he cannot preview it quickly in Pumble. (It's also possible that it can be changed somewhere in preferences, etc., but it's not an obvious solution.) This feature would make work a lot easier.

M Umar
PHP Dev in Pakistan

Use as work discuss, bug report or Software Development

Kommentare: Its great to use. Our team is satisfied by using this.

1-Easy to use. 2-User Friendly. 3- Most Impotent your messages will not be deleted from your workspace.

Most of Smiles not shown properly. we can't use bullet points. we can't use bold text etc.

Antwort von CAKE.com

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback. Kindly note that we are planning to introduce message formatting options that will allow you to add details and intelligibility to your conversations. In case you have any other questions or require assistance please reach us at support@pumble.com and our support team will be happy to help.

Jess
Nutritional coach in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

More people should be using this!

Kommentare: If you’re a new business needed to communicate with a number of people, this app is the answer and I feel more people should know about it. Other competitors are charging extortionate rates for similar products and it makes absolutely no sense why everyone isn’t just using this.

It’s honestly changed the way I do business with clients - for anyone who’s working with a number of clients in any industry you generally don’t want to always give out your number or rely on common instant message platforms (especially if you want to try and switch off in the evenings) it’s been an absolute game changer for me being able to add all of my clients in and chat to them 1-2-1 at all times

I find a lot of my clients get confused during the set up - when I send them an invite they’ll often create their own workspace when I instruct them to join mine. So maybe the joining could be a bit more straight forward from that sense

Ryan
Ryan
CEO in Kanada
Computerspiele, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Use Pumble, not Slack

Kommentare: It's basically Slack, but better. And the paid option is sensibly priced, so that's fantastic too.

Pumble is easy to use - if you've used Slack, you already know everything you need to about Pumble. But, crucially, Pumble allows unlimited message history in the free version. This is a crippling restriction of Slack, and the main reason I switched from Slack to Pumble.

Pumble's search feature is not great, and requires basically knowing exactly what whole word terms you're searching for. Partial words won't get you anywhere.

Kimberly
Human Resources in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Must try

Kommentare: There isn't a thing I would say negative. All of my employees will be downloading this platform

I have looked into many messaging platforms for the last year and tried many trials. This app was one that got me hooked right away. Not only is the free platform very useful and easy, but to upgrade and get the max features for only $20 a year is amazing. I highly recommend this app for any business.

I haven't really ran into anything that I can complain about at the moment. So far, I have no complaint.

Sajal
Partner in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Finally a product that is a good alternative of in-house instant messengers

Kommentare: Overall it has been a feature rich experience with Pumble. So much more easy to manage your team and the conversations within the team. File sharing is an added bonus. We have used slack in the past but somehow the UI and UX of Pumble although quite familiar to Slack seems better.

Ease of use and the ability to create channels to manage conversations about our projects. The best part is that it can be used on an iPhone or an Android or a Macbook or a Windows PC and even a Linux PC. You are connected everywhere and don't feel left out.

There is nothing that we haven't liked about this software so far. If something comes up, I would come back to edit this review :)

Antwort von CAKE.com

Hi Sajal, Thank you for your feedback! Cheers!

Charbel
Owner in Libanon
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Professionalism

Kommentare: Pumble is a formal and well organized software that help the company to communicate easily and remotely.|

Pumble is a time management software with lots of features.

Some of the design sometime make the users eyes tiered.

Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

POV for Pumble

Kommentare: Excellent

I like how pumble let's us personalize our current status.

It sometimes crashes and does not open quickly.

Antwort von CAKE.com

Hi there, Thank you for your review! Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@pumble.com if you are still experiencing crashes with the app and the team will help troubleshoot the issue with you. Cheers!

Chavez
Software Engineer in Guyana
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

General Ideas for Improvements

Kommentare: I wanna a free and easy way to chat with people I write code with, I didn't wanna go with slack because it's pricy and not worth it.

It's free and easy to get set up but there are some other things I wanna mention that I don't like, please see below.

I wanted a dark theme option but there is no setting for that. I wish when I first install It detects that my email is already signed in on my browser and shows me a button or link that says I can continue to the app.

Ondřej
News database administrator in Tschechien
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: I am a leader of team of 8 people. We are all working remotely so we need a place where we can chat together. We moved to Pumble from Slack and we are very satysfied with the app. Everything is fast and easy.

UI a UX of the app is awesome. Mostly because it is so similiar to Slack so if you are satisfied with Slack then you will also like Pumble.

Dark mode is necessary. I would like to have Pumble all in black.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for starters

Kommentare: We tried to use it because it doesn't delete the messages as Slack does using its free trial.

It's encapsulated. The privacy is excellent.

You have to invite people to join channels.

Alisa
CMO in UK
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A less-featured but great free alternative to Slack

It's free and easy to use! I think those are the biggest pros. It gives you all the basic functionality (threads, different rooms, access permissions, etc.) completely for free. We work with people all around the world, and no one has a problem with Pumble. A lot of other up-and-coming software have issues in certain countries, or are down for significant periods of time. In my experience, Pumble is simple but works. And that's what we need right now!

Predictable, Pumble is a limited software. There are a lot of features that a software like Slack has that mean that Pumble would not be a good long-term solution for us. These limitations include: - inability to do voice/video calls - you can't get a link to a specific message/thread

Antwort von CAKE.com

Hi Alisa, Thank you for your review! Kindly note that we've added one-on-one phone and video calls to our app and are currently working on group calls. Cheers!

Satyabrata
CEO in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you need Slack but don't have a budget for Slack

Kommentare: What I have received so far, is definitely amazing. It's a very good app and I'm lucky to have found Pumble. Everybody in my team now uses Pumble and they love it too. I would want them to improve their features add more fun things for administrators to play with, I mean give more customization features.

As my title mentions this is pretty much like Slack but tons of free features. I've been using Slack with my clients for many years and I wanted to implement something similar for my own team. But slack free, does not let you add more than 5 team members, I didn't see such a limit in Pumble though. It's very easy to get start with, very easy to manage. Login and Operation is very easy.

I hate the fact that, I can't customize my workspace in Pumble with my own logo and color schemes. The windows app does not start automatically with the boot of windows. So if you forgot to turnon Pumble, then you won't get your messages. Also, when someone sends any message, a popup should open at the receivers end or stay at the Windows 10 notification window.

Carles
Architect in Spanien
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good but need som development

Kommentare: We are a small new architecture office and were looking for a software to communicate with each other.The team members move from one working site to another an to the office so hardly ever we coincide fiscally together. In our search of a project manager software we found "Clockify". A free tool to count the time each member of the team spends in a task/project to manage schedules, reviews, commissions and death-lines. The fantastic experience that this software gave us make us try Pumble, which mostly covers our needs. Would be great if "Clockify" and "Pumble" could synchronize together. I like that are two different tools though.

- FOR FREE: It is a very good tool to communicate with the other members of the team, share files and ideas, - The tool is present in all main platforms: Windows, OSX, IOS, Android.

It is quite new so they need some development to catch up! Couldn't find how to make video calls through the web application, I would not like to install the app.

Paulo
Architect in Brasilien
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great, but need more party aplications

your free prize, all plataforms suports and very lite

lack the voice message suport and video call and problem of alert in IOS

Antwort von CAKE.com

Hi Paulo, Thank you for your feedback! Please note that the team is currently working on voice and video calls, and this should be out soon. As per the issue with iOS notifications, please reach out to our support team at support@pumble.com so they can troubleshoot it with you. Best Regards!

Lesley
Content writer in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing communication platform

Kommentare: The overall app is great for all communications purposes.

I enjoy all the features of the game. It's easy and convenient and makes communication much better for everyone.

Please create an app version for android phones that do not have access to Google Play Store or the iStore feature to download from.

Ali
Business Development Specialist in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pumble Review

Many of the features offered are similar to Pumble's competitors, but the lower pricing is a definite draw.

Drafts to new people are not saved if you click elsewhere in the software, and I am not always notified of new messages within threads.

Antwort von CAKE.com

Thank you for the review Ali! We are glad to hear you're enjoying Pumble and we definitely see how the draft messages could be improved, therefore we will gladly submit your notices as a feature suggestion for the Product team! If there's anything else you would like to give your feedback about, feel free to write us at support@pumble.com Cheers!

Cristel
Programmer in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Personal Critique about Pumble

Kommentare: It's convinient and easy to use. Our team enjoyed different features of this app.

Channel Browser, because we can create different channel for different projects. We won't be confuse which project are we talking about cause we can assigned separate channels for it.

It doesn't notify when someone message me.

Aleksandar
Aleksandar
Frontend Dev in Serbien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Positive use Pumble

Kommentare: Nice tool for software company.

We like the most chat feature and very easy way to sign in.

Need to add video calls, we really missing that.

Antwort von CAKE.com

Hi Aleksandar, Kindly note that we've added one-on-one phone and video calls to our app. We are currently working on group calls, you can follow the progress on the Roadmap. Here is the link to it https://pumble.com/roadmap Cheers!

Simon
Simon
Founder in Belgien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Slack without the dinero

Kommentare: Easy to use, free, functional and always improving. Definitely give this one a try if you're looking for a Slack alternative!

Clean and intuitive UI, good team behind Pumble (same team as Clockify).

It's early stage still, however I believe functionality such as video will be added shortly.

Asanka
Head of Hosting & LAN Services in Sri Lanka
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Pumble - the best team collaboration software

Easy to use, highly user-friendly interfaces, quick alerting only the required people. team communication and private chats.

Not something special. better if the user interface is made nicer like curved edges etc.

Karl
Business Development Assistant in Philippinen
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pumble is a must-have for effective team synergy!

Feature that are standard for most but Pumble delivering these flawlessly

None really, Pumble has good support and updates always

Jordan
Jordan
ceo in Bulgarien

huh

Kommentare: its good but we will use it more and edit that review if it needs

this software saved my company so yeah its good

huh theres work that has to go into design but overall its grereat

Corene
Content Writer in Südafrika
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great interface to stay in touch with colleagues and receiving feedback

The interface is easy to use and notifications are immediate. I'm able to share files and keep up to date with updates on assignments

To date I've found the application to work well!