Über Pumble

Anwendung für Teamkollaboration mit kostenlosem Speicher, unbegrenzten Nachrichten und Nutzern.

Erfahre mehr über Pumble

Good software for small organization but lacks diff tools integration.

Have very limited feature for private workspace.

Bewertungen zu Pumble

Pumble hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 188 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pumble bereits verwendet?

Mark
Mark
Founder in Frankreich
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super solid product with great UI

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Super happy. Was referred to the app by Serbian entrepreneurs years ago - its come a long way since then and made the transitino from Slack really easy.

Fast, accurate, good UI, easy to use and setup, cheap, long history and good storage system

Can do with some more integrations but not critical to us

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your amazing review, Mark! We are glad to hear your feedback about Pumble and your transition experience! We will continue to improve our services for our users! Regarding your feedback about integrations, we are always looking to improve, can you let us know more which integration you would like to be added? You may pass on the suggestion directly to our product team here: https://pumble.com/feedback Feel free to also reach to our Support team if you have any additional suggestions, so they can forward it further as well. You can reach them to support@pumble.com Cheers!

Brian
Service Advisor in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best communication tool and value for any organization!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Since we have deployed Pumble we have seen communications streamline. Its great to see our internal phone calls decrease so we have more time to pick up external phone calls. Pumble has given all of our team members the ability to feel like we are in the same room even though we are scattered in multiple buildings and some in virtual locations. I can't see operating my business as efficiently without it!

I love the ease of use with Pumble. I deployed Pumble 2 years ago and it has gone above and beyond all of my expectations. All of my team members are scattered across acres of property and in some cases are virtual. Pumble has brought the ability for field technicians to use the mobile app and show exactly what they are working on, forward pictures to the parts manager and service advisor for a clear idea of what is needed. The pictures can also be forwarded to the customer so they can have peace of mind knowing the failure has been found and replaced. The time it saves with internal conversations is incredible and the flexibility to share pictures, files and other documents easily with each member is a game changer. Incredible product from front to back. I would not be able to run my business as easily without it.

The only issue I had was with the alert tone. In a noisy environment, the alert tone was often missed. I contacted support and advised if anything could be done. The Pumble Customer care associate took my request and logged it, advised it would be implemented in a future release thanks to my feedback, contacted me when the update was available and then they added multiple tone styles so each technician could pick what was best for them. I was more impressed that the associate actually created a ticket for it and then reached back out to me when it was eventually added. Its incredible to see that the associate cared enough to communicate my needs to their team and then follow back up with me. Hats off to Pumble and their team!

Tom
CTO in Polen
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pumble as affordable slack

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's cheaper slack and sometimes it's kinda buggy, but overall it is becomes better and better.

It provides some of the most important features from slack. Channels with real time chat, calls, file sharing, mentions etc. and it has good security standards

Some things do not work as expected. It's getting better over time. When we first started, mobile notifications had common delay. Now it's seems to be fine, but calls on the other hand are not. It is difficult to establish connection (3-5 times) and sometimes it is just easier to switch to meet. There is no a lot of integrations and this is something that we would rly like (example YouTrack, Circle Ci, Figma etc). Also one of the biggest problems is that slack has integrations between servers and this can become for some to much to handle as we cooperate with couple different teams that are using slack. If there would be possibility to connect with people from slack via pumble then I would change my recommendation for pumble to 9

Lee
CEO in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pumble Never Fumbles

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We really have no issues with Pumble. It is permanently on our phones as well as desktops.

Pumble is great for sending quick messages without formality and for swapping files quickly.

It doesn't like Doc sharing - it converts the to PDFs.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Lee, Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to hear that you find Pumble easy to use! Cheers!

Daniel
Daniel
CEO in Philippinen

Excellent Chat App Beats Slack

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Pumble has been a god-send. We have utilized it for consistent communication and overall it's performed flawlessly. We recommend this app to anyone who wants to get a chat communication started. We will continue to use Pumble as our team grows until we find something that we can't get from it and could get elsewhere (nothing yet).

Chats that don't disappear! Slack-like appearance without the slack price-tag.

Sometimes small bugs, but nothing really that drives me away from it. It is the best out there for our needs.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your amazing review, Daniel! We are glad to hear your thoughts about Pumble and for recommending us! We will continue to improve our services for our users! Regarding your feedback about the small bugs, please feel free to reach out to our Support team anytime and we'll be more than happy to investigate it for you. You can reach out to us through this email (support@pumble.com) Cheers!

Vision Holder in Spanien
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful even at free level.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good. No buggy crashes. Clean interface. Easy to use.

Just like Slack, so transition for users is easy. Full featured even at the free level. Making us fans for when we upgrade.

Lacking integration with google drive and microsoft onedrive

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your amazing feedback John! We are glad to hear your thoughts about Pumble! We will continue to improve our services for our users! Regarding your feedback about the lacking integration, our team is already planning to add Google drive and One drive, you can check the status here: https://pumble.com/integrations I'll also add your vote for this integration for our product teams consideration. Cheers!

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Agile, Easy to Set Up, Accessible for All

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far, we are loving Pumble and happy to see how it will be a one-stop shop for helping our team get things done, communicate clearly, and share vital information and files.

So far, we are loving how easy and quick it is to onboard new members and get them up to speed with the features and functionality. The price point is fantastic, and the perks at the pricing tiers are exactly what we need.

So far, the integrations are wanting. In order to achieve full efficiency with Pumble, we are needing staples like Google Docs and Drive hooked up. It would be great for there to be a way to schedule events with a native group calendar that could then be integrated into each individuals existing calendars (so that the group can see free blocks of time and schedule meetings quickly/efficiently). And, of course, who can communicate effectively without GIFs? :)

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your kind feedback! If you'd like to suggest a feature that you'd like to see in the future, please feel free to fill out this form https://pumble.com/feedback. Cheers!

Jacob
Jacob
Founder in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Team Communication Tool for Nonprofits and Small Business

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I love the ease of use and the fact that it is similar to that of other tools like it. This makes for a easy transition to Pumble and all of my team members are familiar with the use of it. Creating zero to little learning curve.

It is definitely missing the features of tools that are similar to it. But i and my team are patient. The biggest thing missing is the notifications being unreliable. This is detrimental.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Jacob, Thank you for your kind feedback! If you're experiencing issues with notifications being inconsistent, please reach out to us at support@pumble.com so we can assist with troubleshooting. Cheers!

Ebraam
user experience designer in Ägypten
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A new and useful tool I daily use for my team collaboration

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Having a chat for each project, so that make it too easy to have a separate conversation and assets for each project.

The chat capabilities need to be more strong, maybe by having the availability to upload and preview high quality documents and images, and having docs library for each project (chat) that would be great

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Ebraam, Thank you for taking your time to review our app, we appreciate your kind feedback. If you have any suggestions regarding the features you'd like to see in the future, please feel free to fill out this form https://pumble.com/feedback. Cheers!

Lazar
Lazar
Founder in Serbien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pumble helped our grow our community

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Setting up channels and inviting people to join our community was very easy.

The UI wasn't the best when we created a workspace on Pumble, but I can see improvements with every update!

Jess
Nutritional coach in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

More people should be using this!

Kommentare: If you’re a new business needed to communicate with a number of people, this app is the answer and I feel more people should know about it. Other competitors are charging extortionate rates for similar products and it makes absolutely no sense why everyone isn’t just using this.

It’s honestly changed the way I do business with clients - for anyone who’s working with a number of clients in any industry you generally don’t want to always give out your number or rely on common instant message platforms (especially if you want to try and switch off in the evenings) it’s been an absolute game changer for me being able to add all of my clients in and chat to them 1-2-1 at all times

I find a lot of my clients get confused during the set up - when I send them an invite they’ll often create their own workspace when I instruct them to join mine. So maybe the joining could be a bit more straight forward from that sense

Nigel
founder & director technology in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pumble - so far so good but short of a few features

Pumble works well using the features it has. Real time chat works well as does thread and direct messages.

(Note: using Xubuntu and xfce) No spell correction. Cannot tailor notification sounds. No voice calls, no video calls. "They're coming". Often slows down by end of day (desktop product) and has to be killed and restarted.

Antwort von CAKE.com

Hi Nigel, Thank you for your review! Kindly note that we've added one-on-one phone and video calls to our app and are currently working on group calls. The ability to customize notification sound will also be available in the future. And if you are experiencing any performance issues feel free to reach out to our support team at support@pumble.com. Cheers!

Sajal
Partner in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Finally a product that is a good alternative of in-house instant messengers

Kommentare: Overall it has been a feature rich experience with Pumble. So much more easy to manage your team and the conversations within the team. File sharing is an added bonus. We have used slack in the past but somehow the UI and UX of Pumble although quite familiar to Slack seems better.

Ease of use and the ability to create channels to manage conversations about our projects. The best part is that it can be used on an iPhone or an Android or a Macbook or a Windows PC and even a Linux PC. You are connected everywhere and don't feel left out.

There is nothing that we haven't liked about this software so far. If something comes up, I would come back to edit this review :)

Antwort von CAKE.com

Hi Sajal, Thank you for your feedback! Cheers!

Charbel
Owner in Libanon
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Professionalism

Kommentare: Pumble is a formal and well organized software that help the company to communicate easily and remotely.|

Pumble is a time management software with lots of features.

Some of the design sometime make the users eyes tiered.

Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

POV for Pumble

Kommentare: Excellent

I like how pumble let's us personalize our current status.

It sometimes crashes and does not open quickly.

Antwort von CAKE.com

Hi there, Thank you for your review! Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@pumble.com if you are still experiencing crashes with the app and the team will help troubleshoot the issue with you. Cheers!

Harsha
CEO in Indien

Integration with other tools

Kommentare: it's good

Cool UI< easy user friendly and everything is unlimited

I like pumble, but requesting and need to have important feature of integrations with jira, google cloud

Chavez
Software Engineer in Guyana
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

General Ideas for Improvements

Kommentare: I wanna a free and easy way to chat with people I write code with, I didn't wanna go with slack because it's pricy and not worth it.

It's free and easy to get set up but there are some other things I wanna mention that I don't like, please see below.

I wanted a dark theme option but there is no setting for that. I wish when I first install It detects that my email is already signed in on my browser and shows me a button or link that says I can continue to the app.

Vilhelm
web developer in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good software if you need the basics

Easy to use, simple and clean layout. Using the software is not really complicated and it does not have a steep learning curve. I also like that you can download the app. Good alternative for Slack or Teams if you don't need all the bells and whistles, just a basic chat platform. Another thing that I will look into is to host Pumble on my own server.

Because it was developed by the team that built Clockify, I would expect some sort of integration with it. I will expect video and voice call to be added in the future and also integrations with most popular platforms. At the moment is just lacking those features.

Antwort von CAKE.com

Hi Vilhelm, Kindly note that we've added one-on-one phone and video calls to our app. We are currently working on group calls, you can follow the progress on the Roadmap. Here is the link to it https://pumble.com/roadmap Cheers!

Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Glad we made the switch from Slack

We’ve been using Pumble since it launched. Our team is amazed at how responsive their support team is. They’re continuously updating the software, and they really take on customer feedback. This was VERY important to us. We’re pleased to have such a great Slack alternative for less $. We transitioned from their Free plan, to Pro, and now finally to Server.

There were a few teething issues in the very beginning that have since been resolved.

krishna
krishna
Associate Trainee in Indien

Excellent business resource and a Collaborative Tool

Kommentare: It is the best app to communicate with the team working with a big force.
I am talking about the ease and rapid response here.
When my organisation introduces Pumble we were like wow and we learned using Pumble from day one it gets on board it's that easy. I will surely recommend Pumble to everyone out there facing difficulties in communicating with the team.
I loved it.

It's simplicity & easiness which you feel using this app and its some features like creating channel, groups, All DMs, thread feature is something which I like the most, This app is something you can't ask for more. Team communication got easier, we can see whether the person is active or not. Any type of file sharing is easier. It can be installed on both phone and the system. We can save notes by sending the documents or credentials to ourselves. like the chat user interface. love the channel sidebar. Simple and effective.

It should show the history or a text if the message is deleted by somebody, It gets difficult to find what message is deleted by whom in the group.

Antwort von CAKE.com

Thank you for your amazing review Krishna! We are glad to hear that you're enjoying Pumble and we will continue to improve our services for our users! We will gladly forward your feedback about deletion history to our Product team in order for them to consider it for future upgrades. Feel free to reach to our Support team if you have any additional suggestions, so they can forward it further as well. You can reach them to support@pumble.com Cheers!

Nandish
Nandish
CEO in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A distraction free work chat with loads of features

Kommentare: Keeping social and personal chats off helps create a work-life balance helping both work and life! During office hours, the team is distraction-free with no friends and family messaging. Post office hours, switching off Pumble creates the constraint not to interfere with the personal lives and spaces of team members. The convenience of running it across multiple devices including mobile is a great feature.

Customizable projects and channels dedicated to each of them helps keep ideas and communications organized.

Sharing large files via Pumble (say 10 Mb and above is inconvenient and buggy)

Antwort von CAKE.com

Hi Nandish! Thank you for your feedback! Cheers!

Melissa
Licensed Professional Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy enough even for my grandpa!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far my experience with Pumble has been top-notch. It's user-friendly, the app is intuitive, and the various channels keep our shared office info organized.

Not that my grandpa uses Pumble, but ease of use is my #1 reason for loving it.

To be honest, I have not found a feature I dislike yet.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Melissa, We appreciate your thoughtful feedback and we are happy to hear that you find Pumble easy to use! Cheers!

Trisha
Virtual Assistant in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Advantage of Pumble

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It's easy to access and manage. Pumble features is like a Slack but with better features. The security features are also better than other messaging app.

There's nothing I can think of, most of it's features are good.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your kind review, Trisha! Cheers!

Stephanie
Virtual Assistant in Philippinen
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User-Friendly Interface

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Pumble offers a solid communication solution with a balance of essential features and usability, making it a great choice for many teams. Love using it with my team! Keep it up!

Easy to navigate and intuitive design. Available on various platforms including web, desktop, and mobile, ensuring accessibility from anywhere.

Limited customization options for the interface and themes.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your amazing review Stephanie! We are glad to hear that you're enjoying Pumble and we will continue to improve our services for our users! We will gladly forward your feedback regarding more customizable options for the interface and themes to our Product team in order for them to consider it for future upgrades. Feel free to reach to our Support team if you have any additional suggestions, so they can forward it further as well. You can reach them to support@pumble.com Cheers!

Manuel
UI/UX Designer in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cool Messaging and Collaboration in One App!

Kommentare: Pumble is a good tool to communicate and be on track of all important messages and making to have almost instant feedback with the team compared to using an email system.

Pumble makes it easy to manage your team and work more with less hustle on communication even for larger scale companies.

I wish Pumble features more like adding text styling so we can emphasize important messages in a long message and even add the link directly to work or sentence when sending it to my teammates.