Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Jasper

Ein KI-Copywriting-Assistent, mit der Texter ihre Schreibblockade überwinden und beim Schreiben und Kopieren viel Zeit sparen können.

Erfahre mehr über Jasper

Vorteile:

I love the Surfer SEO integration built-in that really helps to make sure I'm optimizing all my texts as best as possible.

Nachteile:

Sometimes it shows some irrelevant information which you need to edit. But as a BOT these mistakes are expected.

Bewertungen zu Jasper

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,7
Kundenservice
4,7
Funktionen
4,7
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,5

Weiterempfehlungsquote

9,1/10

Jasper hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.834 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jasper bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.834)

James
James
Director of Marketing
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

This just saved me days

5,0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Ralf
Inhaber in Deutschland
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Tolles Programm, es unterstützt einen

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

Das Programm unterstützt einen wirklich im Bereich der Contenterstellung. Es ist viel einfacher tollen Content zu erstellen und gute Ideen zu sammeln. Klar muss man es manchmal etwas umschreiben. Aber ich spare dadurch wirklich sehr viel Zeit.

Nachteile:

Leider kann die Software schnell teuer werden wenn man immer viele Vorschläge generiert.

Richard
IT in Österreich
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

KI Tool für Content Creation

4,0 vor 12 Monaten

Vorteile:

Sollte jemand ein Tool zur Erleichterung von Content suchen ist dieses hier definitiv einer der besten derzeit am Markt. Texte müssen natürlich noch von Hand adaptiert werden.

Nachteile:

Sicher nicht so günstig wie andere Tools aber dafür eines der besten. Je nach Sprache variiert es auch ein wenig.

Jennifer
Marketing Manager in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Ich bin super happy mit Jasper.ai

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

Einfach und intuitiv zu bedienen. Die Bootcamps helfen einem sehr und ich empfehle auch diese zu durchlaufen. Zeitaufwand ca. 1 Stunde.

Nachteile:

Manchmal ist Jasper etwas verwirrt und erzählt Mist.

Töffel
Gastronomin in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Soweit ganz zufrieden aber teste noch

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Soweit zufrieden aber bin noch in der Testphase

Vorteile:

Dass man viele Möglichkeiten hat dass man bessere Texte mit Hilfe von künstlicher Intelligenz schreiben kann

Nachteile:

Dass sie für nicht kenne sehr unsortiert ist

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

KI Schreibassistent mit großen Schwächen für deutsche Sprache

3,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Einfach zu bedienen und in englisch erhält man brauchbare Texte

Nachteile:

In deutscher Sprache leider nicht zu gebrauchen. Teils werden Daten aus dem englischsprachigen Raum verwendet und lediglich übersetzt

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Geeinet für ganze BLogs

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Insgesamt nach ca. 4-6 Stunden Lehrvideos ist man in der Lage einen guten Artikel zu schreiben.

Vorteile:

Jasper bietet ein sehr intuitives Design und bietet viele Funktionen, die sich einzeln auswählen lassen.

Nachteile:

Rewrite Funktion ziemlich schwach umgestzt.

Ferent
Ferent
Web Designer - Junior Platform Maintainance Engineer And Seasoned Online Marketing Assistant in Kamerun
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A great tool creating hyper-quality and fluid content

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: It helps to increase and leverage my productivity rates - saves time and energy by helping me to write amazing website content and marketing ideas for my small business and I'm fully satisfied with it. Jasper is a great software to try - It's smart and purpose-oriented.

Vorteile:

Jasper completely simplifies content creation and marketing processes. I like it because it's easy to use and results-driven. As a website designer and marketer, it helps me during the content creation stage. I leverage its intelligent generative powers to generate content for websites I design for customers and casual promotional campaigns I handle. It allows me to generate long-form content based on the number of words or paragraphs assigned. The way it reacts and responds to prompts makes an automated text-generation process extremely amazing. I could have gotten better at what I do now if it weren't for Jasper. Overall, I think it's completely different from most AI content generators and is almost able to generate human-like content because working with it gives me the impression that I'm actually dealing with a human. I do not know the technology behind Jasper but I think its developers are doing a great job already

Nachteile:

I haven't experienced any issues with Jasper so far that's why I'm using it.

Crystal
Crystal
Sr. Product Marketing Manager in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

The writing world has changed, and you deserve your sanity and time!

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great AI writing assistant and I would highly recommend it to anyone needing to lighten their plate and prevent both writer's block and burnout! Try the Boss Mode trial, you won't regret it.

Vorteile:

TLDR; Save time, and stress with an incredible AI writing assistant changing the ChatGPT game! For years, we've been told that content marketing is the holy grail of marketing but how many of us are actually good at it? Sure, everyone can write a blog post or two, but when it comes to creating long-form content that's engaging, actionable, and accurate? Not so much. It's an art, and SEO is important to drive engagement. Do you know what's worse than not being able to write great content? Not having enough time to do it. We all have jobs that we need to get done each day and if you're one of the unfortunate souls who's also responsible for managing your company's messaging/positioning and keeping up with other business requests well, then you know what I'm talking about.The good news is that there are tools out there now that can help make your life easier! And Jasper AI is one of them. It lets you add structured data to your website without having to lift a finger—which means you can spend more time on things like growing your business or spending time with your family instead of worrying about tedious tasks like updating your website.

Nachteile:

NOT a deal breaker:Not having easy access to a cheat sheet for shortcuts or codes. Having to scour through blogs and the Jasper Bootcamp was time-consuming. As a product marketer, I want simplicity in the UX/UI, and one-pagers do just that!I created my own cheat sheet with codes, and screenshots to save me time.

RANJAN
Social media marketing in Indien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

One well-known AI writing tool is Jasper AI.

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: One well-known AI writing tool is Jasper AI. It creates writing that sounds human by using machine learning techniques. Using AI, this programme can assist you in creating blog entries.

Vorteile:

Jasper assists me in creating material for our blog and natural search engine optimisation. It's incredibly helpful for producing unique content that ranks well in search results, increasing our company's traffic and revenue.

Nachteile:

been a client from the start. paying my subscription fee of $99 per month for over two years. It appears to me now that a plan just costs $49. Jasper is unwilling to reimburse the difference. Their sole promotion is 30% discount for three months. I wish you well with your programme, though. There are less expensive options.

David
David
Digital Marketing Specialist in UK
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Jasper AI Review 2022

3,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been using Jasper for several months now and I have found it to be an invaluable tool.
As a busy professional, I often find myself short on time and struggling to stay organized. Jasper has helped me enormously in both of these respects.
First, it is an extremely user-friendly platform that is very easy to navigate.
Second, it has a wide range of features that are designed to help users like me stay on top of their work.
In particular, I love the fact that I can set deadlines and receive reminders when they are approaching. This has been a lifesaver on more than one occasion! Overall, I would highly recommend Jasper to anyone who is looking for a writing assistant that can help them stay organized and improve their productivity.

Vorteile:

Jasper is a writing assistant that can help you with various types of writing, from business reports to personal letters. It has a number of features that make it helpful for both experienced writers and those who are just starting out. One of the most useful features is the ability to set goals for your writing. For example, you can tell Jasper that you want to write a certain number of words in a certain amount of time, and it will track your progress and give you feedback. This can be helpful if you're trying to meet a deadline or just stay on track with your writing goals. Another useful feature is Jasper's grammar checker. This can be helpful for catching errors that you might otherwise overlook. Overall, Jasper is a helpful tool for writers of all levels of experience.

Nachteile:

Jasper is a great AI writing assistant that I have been using for a while. It has helped me to become a better writer by providing feedback and suggestions on my writing. However, there are some cons that I have found with Jasper. First, the program is not always accurate in its feedback. Sometimes it will make suggestions that are not relevant to the context of my writing. Second, Jasper can be pricey for some users. The monthly subscription can be quite expensive for someone who is just starting out as a writer. Overall, Jasper is a great tool for writers, but it does have its drawbacks.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

It's Like Having An Assistant Who Doesn't Take A Lunch Break

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: I've really enjoyed using Jasper. I recommend giving it a try!

Vorteile:

I love how easy Jasper is to use. I am able to write blogs in less than half the time it took me before. There are so many great templates to help with other types of writing too!

Nachteile:

The price is more than some other AI platforms.

Victoria
owner/operator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great software for Ai writing content.

5,0 vor 10 Monaten

Vorteile:

I love the fact that jasper is a easy to use, accurate, and very detailed Ai writing software. The content it generates is very accurate and is checked for plagiarism and copyrights. it has a variety of different writing templates or you can customize and create your own templates, they make writing content so much easier for me and the content is very accurate and detailed.

Nachteile:

The only thing I didn't like about Jasper is the pricing. While i do feel like everything Jasper allows me to do and create is worth paying for, I personally think its a bit over priced.

Sylvia
Web Designer/ Web Developer in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Generates Quality Content Quickly When You Learn How It Works

5,0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Jasper is a reliable tool that helps us create useful content for clients websites in a few minutes. The content is usually accurate and only needs minor edits and verification. However, due to the relatively high subscription fee, you have to have more tasks to recoup your investment. In terms of performance it is quite fast and reliable.

Vorteile:

I'm impressed by how fast Jasper responds when you pose a question or give it instructions. It usually provides helpful content which only needs a few minor edits to meet your expectations. Even if some clients dislike AI content, I use Jasper to create an outline or useful ideas that can guide our content creators to write useful content for our clients.

Nachteile:

It comes with too much instructions and an overwhelming design compared to competitors such as Writesonic. However, it becomes easy to use and efficient when you get the hang of it. It is also expensive than similar tools and you have to enter your payment method details to access the free trial.

Jessie
Owner in Mexiko
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Easy to use

5,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: I realized I have been missing this my whole life!

Vorteile:

There are two main pros- Ones is that Jasper is easy to use and the other is that is gives me a great base for all the content I am creating.

Nachteile:

I don't know if there are any cons as of yet. I am new, and haven't taken the bootcamp yet, so I am not discouraged by the fact that there are some feature I don't fully understand.

Sadie
Event Specialist in Kanada
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy Email Editing with Jasper

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

I love how quickly I can edit and clean up my email writing with Jasper

Nachteile:

Sometimes teh results are overly formal but maybe I need to use the writing style feature more

Sampurna
Designer in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Favourite AI content creator

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Great! Highly recommend . Had a great time with working in jasper.

Vorteile:

Extremely good device and a great help for scholarly writings!

Nachteile:

Cost of the subscription is expensive The 700$ is not affordable by individuals! Otherwise its really user-friendly and productive.

Daniel
Owner in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Review Of Jasper.AI after 1 year of use

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: As stated before, my experience will be better then others now because i have used Jasper for the last year and can have unlimited words. Others maybe put off by the price but it is worth it if you're using it for content or some form of freelancer.The product is exceptional and the best thing i have ever paid for. I am very honest with my reviews of products and can be very critical sometimes but this product is excellent and the only thing i would say is a con is the pricing system for new customers.

Vorteile:

One of the best things about Jasper.ai was its user-friendly interface. It was very intuitive, making it easy for us to get up and running quickly with minimal effort. The software also had a wide range of powerful features that allowed us to customize our workflow and create automated tasks. From detailed article writing to complex triggers, i was able to tailor Jasper.ai’s capabilities precisely to my needs.Cannot be happier with this time saver!

Nachteile:

I am one of the luckier ones who used Jasper.ai when it was formerley named Jarvis.ai. This means that i have unlimited words to use for the same monthly fee. However, i have noticed that they have changed the way they price the service and you no longer get unlimited words (which i liked the most). It is now based on a pay-per-word model which can be costly if you need to generate more than a few thousand words. I have no worries using as many words as possible but i fear that new customers may find the new payment model a tiny bit expensive which may put them off the product all together.But there is a reason why it costs as much as it does, i have gone through every AI writer and this is, without doubt, the best ai writer you will find out there, end of.

Alan
Sales Manager in Bolivien
Rundfunkmedien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Outstanding Experience with Jasper:

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Jasper is a great platform for developing and deploying applications. Its intuitive user interface and robust features make it easy to use, even for complex applications. The support team is highly knowledgeable and responsive, and the platform is relatively affordable. However, the scalability of the platform may not be ideal for larger applications.

Vorteile:

Jasper has been an invaluable asset to our business as it has allowed us to streamline and automate many of our processes. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to use, and the customer support team is always available to help.

Nachteile:

One negative aspect of Jasper is the cost. While it provides a great range of features, the pricing can be a bit steep for some users. Additionally, the platform does have some limitations when it comes to scalability, so it may not be ideal for large-scale applications.

Sarah
Freelancer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

One Happy Freelancer

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Jasper has helped me cut my content production time in half. It is excellent for writing outlines to help you jumpstart a blog post, or helping with an introduction or conclusion paragraph. One of my favorite features if you can set the tone of voice, so this AI software can write in my voice.

Vorteile:

The software makes it so simple to generate a variety of different types of content. Whether I'm working on product descriptions, tags, headlines, titles, blog posts, or social media posts, this program is perfect to help break through writer block.

Nachteile:

My least favorite thing about this software is the learning curve. It is not difficult to use, but you do need to be mindful of the commands you give the program in order to get the system to generate logical content.

Peter
Freelancer in Kanada
Internet, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

My Jarvis Review, Is it RIGHT for ME?

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: So far I am very happy to have something I can use to create the quality content that might have take years of experience producing on my own. Thanks to Jarvis, those years have been shaved off quite nicely. Thank You Conversion AI. Your dedicated student.
Peter

Vorteile:

With 39 features available from the get go, I am able to create and structure ANY CONTENT, with total ease. Once you have all your content laid out in good format, you are ready to GO!!! I just don't create content with Jarvis, There are so many applications to use this software for. Whatever content you are producing now, you owe it to yourself to just TRY IT. It won't even cost you a DIME to try it out. You will even be blown away with how easy it is to just use. So up to this point, let me just say, I'm writing this myself. From THIS POINT FORWARD, you will be reading from content I used Jarvis so you can see the difference YOU TOO can have. Starting Jarvis Here. What's not to love about Conversion.ai? This tool is perfect for a busy entrepreneur, blogger, or any other content writer--like me! It's the Content Writer's dream. Story-telling just got a whole lot easier. Quality content in seconds so you can focus on what matters most to your business and conversions. Being able to Get Thousands of words in Seconds and you can even Start for free! With 39 features, I am able to create and structure ANY CONTENT, with total ease. Once you have all your content laid out in good format, you are GOOD to GO!!! End Of Jarvis Content. All that took me just a few minutes. Less time than it took me to write my own content here. If you don't like some of the content Jarvis spits out, just choose the parts you like, and hit the generate again, Rinse/Repeat. Done.

Nachteile:

There's not much about Jarvis I don't like, Just that because I'm still in the trial period, I feel some of the content can be lacking in quality, but just hitting the generate content button, it still gives you content you can work with, but eats up credits quite rapidly. I think this is a great tool regardless, so if you don't create a ton of content on a daily basis. Jarvis will be one tool, I'll be upgrading regardless. Whoever creates content, will be greatly served using this software. Keep this one on your toolkits folks, You won't regret it.

Jean Bertin
Jean Bertin
Business Analyst in Côte d’Ivoire
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

I wasn't sure, but now I am. The product is worth the price and dependable.

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, Jarvis.ai is a great service for those who want to spend less time generating high-quality copy and content, as well as decreasing the risk of making mistakes. It's a scalable AI-powered content marketing solution that helps its clients increase revenue by writing engaging ads, emails, web pages, or blogs for them. The platform has many features that make it useful to all and reliable with every use!

Vorteile:

I was on the fence about whether it was worth the cost, but it's really been worth it so far. I have been using Jarvis for over 4 months and it has proved to be quite helpful. The idea of an AI writing copy is very appealing because you know that the content will not only be personalized but also engaging and persuasive. I use this tool primarily for emails, as well as blog posts now. It's great if you work with a team or hire freelancers - just delegate them your content creation tasks! This tool can generate copies at speeds that were previously unheard of, which has helped to make it one of the most valuable tools for anyone who wants to get work done right away. The modules are robust and templates make it very easy it is to use though they will require some time to get used to. It saves you time when it comes to creating blog articles and other content topics. Tutorials are easy to use and start with the basics, making it easy for new users to quickly gain a good understanding of how the software works.

Nachteile:

Pricing may be a concern for some, but should you compare it to other options, the value for your money is unparalleled. The next thing I don't like about this is there are a lot of commands you need to memorize. Normally, this is not a problem but it's the one thing I don't really like.

Emory
Owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

I LOVE this software.

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Great experience. It helped me write and publish a book! It helps me keep new ad copy rolling. And it is fun to impress friends with!

Vorteile:

Tried Jarvis/Conversion.ai out because I am always looking for the next tool to help me maximize my time. (Also I love tech.) Well ...THIS IS IT! At the very least, it will get you started and give you momentum for your writing tasks. At the very most, it writes fantastic copy that you can use right out of the gate. I have surprised countless friends and colleagues by asking them for a title and short description of a product, and then 20seconds later showing them a pretty darn impressive ad. It really is amazing.

Nachteile:

There are a few things you have to deal with, but nothing that is out of the ordinary for tech IMO. Sometimes you can get some non-sensical copy output, but thats to be expected with an AI, and isn't a big deal because you just run it again and get something good. So far my complaints have been dealt with by updates they pushed, (as recently as a day ago,) so they are ON it. I currently have no complaints. It works as expected.

Antwort von Jasper

vor 3 Jahren

Thank you for the great review, Emory. I'm really glad to hear that Conversion.ai has been a valuable tool and time saver for your business! I've passed on your feedback about the AI's output to our team--we're working hard at making it better every day. The UI is also something we're constantly improving and I'll be sure to share this with our team as well so they can make it even better. We want you to have an amazing experience using Conversion.ai so please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Jeff
Founder & CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Jasper, the BEST AI Writing Tool!

5,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Jasper.ai is a powerful AI-driven platform that provides the cutting edge in artificial intelligence technology. It is the most comprehensive, affordable and easy to use platform for all those who need to quickly integrate AI into their applications and services. With Jasper.ai, users can access the latest tools and powerful machine learning capabilities without requiring any prior knowledge or experience in AI development or machine learning engineering. The developers behind Jasper.ai have created an intuitive interface for users which makes it simple to access and configure a wide range of AI components such as natural language processing (NLP) models, image recognition strategies, and video analytics functions.The platform also offers a host of other features such as data wrangling, analytics dashboard creation, and more. This enables users to obtain insights from their data easily so they can make informed decisions with confidence. Furthermore, the platform is equipped with powerful optimization algorithms as well as efficient cloud deployment options that allow scalability based on changing user needs. With its suite of innovative features and capabilities, Jasper.ai is one of the best AI platforms on the market today for those seeking to take advantage of this revolutionary technology.The team behind Jasper has gone out of their way to make sure that their platform remains up-to-date with developments in AI research by regularly integrating new technologies into t

Michelle
Michelle
Content Creator in Mexiko
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Jasper is the software I didn't knew I needed.

5,0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: It is very easy to use, I didn't have to watch any tutorial before. It adapts to the tone of voice that you are looking for (from professional to [sensitive content hidden]). Not only did Jasper help me to have better copy in social networks, but it also helps me in my ranking in search engines. Thanks to Jasper my social networks posts and website have had a lot of reach.

Vorteile:

It has endless options that I didn't know I needed. Like paragraph generator, Facebook ad headliners, email customizer, SEO, Tik-Tok captions and the list goes on and on. There are so many tools that Jaspers is an essential part of my work routine. It is inevitable not to have a Jaspers window open on my computer. The paragraph generator is my favorite option, as it has helped me with several copy for social networks and also for administrative blogs. It's like getting the words out of my head (but much better).

Nachteile:

I genuinely have no complaints. Thank you Jasper.

William
Content Writer and Web Designer in Kenia
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great companion when writing content, but a bit expensive

5,0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Our company mainly focuses on creating content for clients and designing websites. Therefore, creating content is one of our primary roles. Jasper helps us create content that match different websites by suggesting topics, outlines, and blog ideas. Jasper is easy to sign up and use even without prior experience with AI tool. However, the content needs editing and the subscription is relatively high.

Vorteile:

I like Jasper because it delivers the kind of content you want. It can adjust the tone, structure, tone, and details to match the requirements. It can also digest complex instructions and respond quite quickly without missing out on what matters most. The onboarding process is straightforward because the company provides helpful information to guide users.

Nachteile:

Jasper creates content with natural language but there is always something missing: creativity. So anyone who know knows about AI content will likely notice it is AI generated. Jasper also seems to have a problem with transitions which affect the flow of the content. So editing is necessary. The price seems to be on the higher end but it functions quite well and improves our content making process.