Über Wordtune

Ein KI-gestützter Schreibbegleiter, der Ideen in klare, überzeugende und authentische Texte umwandelt.

Erfahre mehr über Wordtune

Great idea, to expensive, and poor customer service.

The only downside is that there are fewer runs per day on the free plan. Furthermore, it doesn't offer a free trial of its premium features before buying a paid subscription.

Bewertungen zu Wordtune

4,0

Wordtune hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 77 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wordtune bereits verwendet?

Mitusha
Mitusha
Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great AI tool to speed up content editing and rewriting!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It's a great tool for rewriting. It is super easy to use and to speed up editing tasks. Wordtune is easy to use it's just that the user will have to master prompt for the AI assistant to give accurate answers.

It is not as accurate as Paraphrasing/ChatGPT but does provide other better features.

Siti Saleha
Siti Saleha
Sales And Marketing Specialist in Tschechien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Word rephraser tools

Wordtune has helped me a lot in exchanging a word or rephrasing the context of my business report writing. Sometimes, my writing can get boring as I keep using the same word, and it is not creative and does not capture the reader's interest. This software helps me to be more creative in my word choice.

The article processing was relatively slow, and I had to wait for several minutes for it to finish processing. It also lacked a plagiarism checker, and I had to use separate tools to check my article. It will make the workflows smoother if all writing tools are available on this single platform.

Amit
Marketing and Partmerships in Indien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wordtune Review 2024

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I use it on a daily basis to get realistic suggestions on the content that i write. The customer support is super responsive. Fairly easy to implement across various platforms.

Super easy to use. Provides multiple, accurate suggestions. Love the plug-in integration; it is seamless.

The free plan has just 10 AI generations in a day. Else, one need to buy a paid plan, which can be quite expensive if one goes for a monthly basis.

Nir
Product Management Consultant in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Too early for this asking price

The UI is clean and the promise of rewriting encouraged me to give it a try

The rewriting feature does not make sense in some issues. I would prefer to know which sentences would make sense of rewriting. In other cases I received rewrites that did not match the original intent at all! this applies not only to wordtune but other "next gen AI writing assistants" of today.

Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best tool to assist writers and creative individuals

Kommentare: I use WT daily and my life as a content creator has gotten easier and more productive.

I love that it's cloud-based, I can use it on all my devices with the same accuracy. Also, there's a chrome extension that allows me to use the tool without leaving the page I am working on.

Honestly, there's nothing I don't like about the app. I would love to see plagiarism check if possible. If Plagiarism check gets added to the WordTune it'll be a super powerful tool, even more, powerful than Grammarly.

Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Superlative Copywriting Tool

Kommentare: My overall experience is exceptionally well. As I am a blogger and content writer, I have used different tools to improve my content. A content that should be ranked and more readable and attractive. I always use Wordtune to make my content more valuable.

The change of tune improves the content's quality, which makes a much better positive impact on the reader's mind to read and engage. I really enjoyed the Wordtune in content writing and the visitors' engagement rate has been improved.

Every software, tool or service is not perfect always. There is always a space to improve it. Anyways, I still like WordTune very much.

Coën
Coën
HEAD of KEINBOCK. in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Makes you look professional and creative

- ease of you - integrates with most online editors such as Google Docs and other copywriting tools - pretty much understands what you are waiting about - it helps you sort your thoughts out and frames them in a more delightful sentence

- really have found none - only pity is that this is limited to english, tho other languages can be recognized and translated into english

Bhavik Singh
Bhavik Singh
Content Strategist in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Words coming in 5 tunes... Pretty good!

Kommentare: It's honestly been a pleasant experience. The only thing I'm upset about is why I didn't know/try this software earlier. It would've saved me tons of time. Better late than never, eh? It's now a part of my content tool kit and should be there for some time. Cool product!

The ease of use of this tool makes it top-notch. You have to select the phrase, and the AI suggests ten options for different tones... The Casual, Formal, and shorten text features are gold. Apart from these, I'm a big fan of their integrations with different platforms. I rarely have to open the WordTune editor, which is a hassle, copying and pasting from the editor. Finally, the results the AI suggests solve my problems of producing passive voice texts. Whenever I'm in that situation, it presents me result in an active voice.

There is one annoying thing about Wordtune. Sometimes, when I'm using it on Grammarly, its prompt doesn't appear even though the plugin is turned on. You have select the phrase a few times before you can see the icon to edit, which gets annoying. Second, though it's a really cool tool, I'm not impressed with their pricing strategy. Their monthly subscription fee is crazy compared to their annual plan paid monthly. Maybe they can introduce a mid plan with limited credits. Nonetheless, the tool is a great help.

Rahul
Area Sales Executive in Indien
Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Indispensable paraphrasing tool

Kommentare: The product is quite practical and simple to use overall. I hope that Wordtune will eventually include a plagiarism detector.

Wordtune is one of the best proofreading and paraphrasing. AI-based alternative words suggestion assist to create unique write-ups. Wordtune’s Chrome extension comes in handy for writing content.

Wordtune pricing can be better. Wordtune's marketing team should work on reaching out to more users.

Tahreem
CEO in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Word tune is a repressor to make your writing more fresh, lighter & convey messages clearly

Kommentare: Overall, it's a concise, easy-to-use tool that I enjoy use to enhance the readability and text structure of my content.

I started using it a few weeks ago, and I already like it a lot and have started using it almost daily as it is super easy and quick to operate, especially in its chrome version. I'm using its free version, and yet it is so helpful that I'm pretty certain that the premium version will be even better and worth spending money on. When I approached a friend for help, she recommended it, so I started using it. I wanted to make my traditional boring words fancier and more fun to read. So that I can convey my message more clearly and concisely with a limited number of words, and after trying it, I was much more satisfied with my writing than I ever was. I also love to share and recommend this to all.

Although I enjoy using it, the Chrome version has a daily restriction. So you can't depend on it totally, and it would be great if the Chrome extension had a plagiarism checker.

Deepu
Teacher in Malediven
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing application to generate quality contents, I love wordtune.

It is easy to use, and the checking will be done fast and more than one alternative is recommended while we rewrite a sentence.

9.9$ for a month is the subscription rate that high. I switched to this app from Grammarly. but now plan to switch back to Grammarly because of the pricing.

Zwelibanzi
Writer in Südafrika
Schreiben & Editieren, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Write high quality content in seconds.

Kommentare: Thanks to its easy-flowing features and suggestions, I can now create high-quality content in minutes. Creating the perfect article no longer takes hours upon hours. I am thoroughly enjoying the process!

My writing is so much better with it, and it's so easy to use! This tool suggests better words and automatically corrects sentences. My work is always almost perfect when I submit it to my editors.

I love everything about Wordtune, it's worth every penny.

Iredon
Researcher in Indien
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Trust about wordtune software

For my point if view, wordtune offer a lot of suggestion in terms of sentence organisation and formulation compar to the rest of similar software. Easy operation and manipulation. The sentence or paragraph can be directly copy with one click.

At least with wordtune software, the user doesn't not need to do any grammar checkup because it's inbuilt in the software already.

Krishna
Marketing in Nepal
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must have tool

Kommentare: Word Tune is the best AI app I've ever used specially its chrome extension. It's so easy to use and it corrects my sentences in a second. Even the free version is so much useful.

It's so easy to use and it makes my writing so much better! It automatically corrects sentences and suggests better words. This is perfect for people who are not very good at grammar or spelling.

A bit slow sometimes. I think developers should seriously work on sentence suggestion speed.

Youssef
Software developer in Ägypten
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Your ai writing friend

It offers a wide variety of synonyms to help me find the right words to express my thoughts, it makes writing much easier and helped me increase my overall productivity.

I haven't faced any problem using wordtune , I really like it

Sayma
Sayma
Digital marketing and business development analyst in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great if you're looking to reword a sentence.

Kommentare: I think it's great if you're looking for something quick to change.

As a blog writer I use it when my sentences sound a bit boring. Wordtune makes it so easy that it literally just changes it for you.

I think when it comes to changing a paragraph, it's a bit long. It looks at the paragraph sentence by sentence, I'd want it to look at it as an entire thing.

MD Abu
MD Abu
Administration Officer in Bangladesch
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great AI writing companion

Kommentare: Overall, Wordtune is a decent proofreading tool but it has a lot to improve.

It is an affordable tool for any professional content writer. It has an AI algorithm that can automatically help you to write contents that will engage more audiences. It helps the writer in correcting words, sentences, tone & also in proofreading.

The processing speed is pretty slower. Sometimes, the sentence becomes meaningless & more robotic. It should have a better third-party integration system.

Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Life Changing!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Wordtune is great! I use it for to during school and to write better content at work.

Wordtune is a life changing writers tool. I can rewrite, substitute words, and simplify sentences in just one click.

What I like least about this tool was the daily limit.

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Wordtune

The ability to change and modify the text, make it more complete and mistake-free.

In some cases, the generated text does not pertain to a specific topic.

Wirawan
Wirawan
Manager in Singapur
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The company have extremely poor support team

Looking forward to using the Ai writing. However, I get double charged instead. The support team response is very slow & feigns ignorance to my situation.

Their system double-charged me after I checked my bank statement. After contacting support for 4 days, very slow response, feigning ignorance of the situation. Biggest regret of 2022.

Anders
Anders
Multipassioned Creative Writer in Schweden
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Wordtune the perfect writing companion

Kommentare: I use it to finetune my articles and essays. Sometimes I want a richer voice, and Wordtune is a great help for me as a non-native English writer.

It helps me find other ways to form my sentences and enrich my voice as I'm not a native English writer (I'm Swedsih)

The price is too high for a solopreneur; it should be more differentiated.

Lauren
worker in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing!

I did not even know I was missing something until I came across Wordtune! Wordtune is absolutely necessary for anyone who is needing a little help writing down their thoughts.

I have not found anything I do not like about Wordtune.

Nyaradzai
Autism practitioner in UK
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Word tune review

Kommentare: Gooood powerful software for paraphrasing, proofreading and correcting grammatical errors. It also works in collaboration with other software i:e grammarly ,gmail etc.

I like about how is shortens long sentences correcting grammatical errors and how it helps with paraphrasing and proofreading .

It very expensive especially for students however besides that l highly recommended this software.

Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wordtune is the best tool for alternative sentence formatting

I mostly use it for its awesome capability of suggesting alternate sentence formatting.

Sometime, it suggests weird sentences that doesn't reflect the intent or meaning of the main sentence.

Nisha
Stock Broker DP Head in Nepal
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Most Useful and Easy to use

Kommentare: Wordtune has satisfied me through its service. I can easily rewrite and eliminate grammatical errors as well.

It has been making my job fast and assist me on regular basis. I'm satisfied with the services.

Personally, i found that the software doesn't run on some webpages.