Über Wordtune

Ein KI-gestützter Schreibbegleiter, der Ideen in klare, überzeugende und authentische Texte umwandelt.

Erfahre mehr über Wordtune

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Wordtune bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Coën V.
Coën V.
HEAD of KEINBOCK. in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Makes you look professional and creative

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

- ease of you - integrates with most online editors such as Google Docs and other copywriting tools - pretty much understands what you are waiting about - it helps you sort your thoughts out and frames them in a more delightful sentence

- really have found none - only pity is that this is limited to english, tho other languages can be recognized and translated into english

Founder in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best tool to assist writers and creative individuals

Kommentare: I use WT daily and my life as a content creator has gotten easier and more productive.

I love that it's cloud-based, I can use it on all my devices with the same accuracy. Also, there's a chrome extension that allows me to use the tool without leaving the page I am working on.

Honestly, there's nothing I don't like about the app. I would love to see plagiarism check if possible. If Plagiarism check gets added to the WordTune it'll be a super powerful tool, even more, powerful than Grammarly.

Nisha W.
Stock Broker DP Head in Nepal
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Most Useful and Easy to use

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Wordtune has satisfied me through its service. I can easily rewrite and eliminate grammatical errors as well.

It has been making my job fast and assist me on regular basis. I'm satisfied with the services.

Personally, i found that the software doesn't run on some webpages.

Bijay A.
Bijay A.
Managing Director in Nepal
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tool that provides an intelligent writing

Kommentare: It's a great tool for professionals and anyone who may need assistance with writing. Emails and any other professional writings are very simple, and I don't have to worry about simple typos or grammatical errors.

I was looking for a writing tool that would provide me with intelligent writing and I found this. Wordtune is a powerful AI-based writing tool that assists with skills like generating new ideas and angles for your copywriting and rewrites with ease. I find it to be one of the best writing tools I've ever come across and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to up their writing game with AI-based assistance!

I wish the big sentence gets edited as easily as the small sentences

Laura G.
Laura G.
Freelance in Spanien
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Wordtune knows what you want to say

Kommentare: We all know that business writing is more than just a tool for sharing information, but can you imagine that it knows exactly what you want to say, and even knows how you want to say it? Wordtune brings that kind of power to your business writing. It understands what you’re trying to say better than you do.

Wordtune is a new artificial intelligence online writing tool that analyzes your writing and provides you with specific feedback and suggestions about how it can be improved. With Wordtune, you get insightful tips on how to clear your content and make it more compelling. With the free chrome extension you can upgrade your content for free at the moment. Totally recommended! There is a "Rewrite" option, that I find super useful, included with the free version. For a monthly or annual fee, you can get more features like expand, shorten or tone. It is even possible to write a sentence that is in a different language and rewrite it into English.

None! Even the free version with the rewrite is super useful!

Ralph E.
Writer | Graphic Designer | Digital Marketer in Nigeria

Whatever Algorithm Wordtune Uses Is Definitely Topnotch

Kommentare: Overall, it's a pretty neat software that paraphrases on a sentence-by-sentence basis.

The first thing I fell in love with about Wordtune is the interface. There is no clutter; so it's easy to find whatever you're looking for. It's a very simple tool that you can get a good grasp of almost immediately. You can take any piece of content, copy and paste it in Wordtune and you would be able to rephrase it in a way that will be unique in the end. It allows you to highlight paragraphs of any piece of content in chunks and then gives you options to rephrase each sentence choosing variations that you are most satisfied with. This kind of approach will give you something readable and unique in the end because you can actually fine-tune the process of paraphrasing each sentence in your piece of writing. Also, you have the options to set the tone of your writing to either casual or formal, or you can decide to shorten or expand the piece of writing you are trying to rephrase. For the sake of convenience and easy accessibility, Wordtune has a chrome extension that you can install on Chrome, and the pricing of the premium version is equally affordable.

About the cons I have encountered using Wordtune, I can't remember any right now. It could easily be one of the best paraphrasing tools I've used or found.

Chris B.
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes me a better writer

Kommentare: Wordtune is a great partner for a writer and is well worth it. Wordtune has an editor, proofreader, tone checker, translator, and thesaurus all packed into one. All of these features including the rewrite feature, have made me a better writer. I stumbled across Wordtune while searching for an editing program and I am so glad I found it. Wordtune is awesome! I can't say enough good things about it. I'm learning new ways to use it every day.

Wordtune is an editor, proofreader, tone checker, translator, and thesaurus all packed into one. The rewrite feature is fantastic, it suggests different ways to rewrite a sentence. I can then choose one of the rewrites or leave it as is. I can set the tone from casual to formal to match the subject matter. This has been a time saver and has helped me catch errors. Making me a better writer.

The editor won't make suggestions if there are line spaces, so everything has to be single-spaced. That is a tiny thing and is easy to work around.

Krishna B.
Marketing in Nepal
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A must have tool

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Word Tune is the best AI app I've ever used specially its chrome extension. It's so easy to use and it corrects my sentences in a second. Even the free version is so much useful.

It's so easy to use and it makes my writing so much better! It automatically corrects sentences and suggests better words. This is perfect for people who are not very good at grammar or spelling.

A bit slow sometimes. I think developers should seriously work on sentence suggestion speed.

Binaya A.
Binaya A.
SEO Specialist in Nepal

A must have Software

As a non-native English speaker, Wordtune is a lifesaver. The software helps me to make English sound more professional. Its chrome extension comes very handy

There are times when I feel like it is too limited. There are also times when its patterns seem repetitive.

Lauren T.
worker in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing!

I did not even know I was missing something until I came across Wordtune! Wordtune is absolutely necessary for anyone who is needing a little help writing down their thoughts.

I have not found anything I do not like about Wordtune.