Über Wordtune

Ein KI-gestützter Schreibbegleiter, der Ideen in klare, überzeugende und authentische Texte umwandelt.

Erfahre mehr über Wordtune

Wordtune allow me to customize my work to suit my audience.

There are also times when its patterns seem repetitive.

Bewertungen zu Wordtune

Wordtune hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 38 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wordtune bereits verwendet?

Mark Anthony
Mark Anthony
Freelancer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Be confident in writing - Wordtune is always in you extensions to help!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We are now living in the internet world, writing through social media, email, or even sending messages to friends is like a day-to-day routine. Sometimes we are stuck with our idea and not confident enough to deliver good English grammar. Thanks to Wordtune and the people behind it. I gain confidence in my writing.

It is very easy to use, You can track your phrases, and suggest all different tones which reflect your emotions while writing is pretty amazing. It has different integrations and extensions as well like chrome for instance. Plus the suggestions of words are pretty neat and useful. I learned several words that I don't know before. Thanks to Wordtune.

You can't have a perfect platform at once. Even famous platforms have shortcomings and that is understandable. There is always room for improvement I must say. It's not an expensive platform after all plus, it's worth it.

Siti Saleha
Siti Saleha
Sales And Marketing Specialist in Tschechien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Word rephraser tools

Wordtune has helped me a lot in exchanging a word or rephrasing the context of my business report writing. Sometimes, my writing can get boring as I keep using the same word, and it is not creative and does not capture the reader's interest. This software helps me to be more creative in my word choice.

The article processing was relatively slow, and I had to wait for several minutes for it to finish processing. It also lacked a plagiarism checker, and I had to use separate tools to check my article. It will make the workflows smoother if all writing tools are available on this single platform.

CMO in Indien

Great Proofreading tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is excellent. Can't think of any other tool.

Proofreading, re-writing essays or writeups, multiple choices to choose the best rewritten sentences, spell check, perfect grammar and great thesaurus.

I like everything about this tool. It was made my writing and blogging much easier.

Earl
GOVERNOR in USA
Forschung, Selbstständig

"Tune Word"

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Word Tune - I typed my short smooth poem in the Research Request Form. I hit the green added to the desktop button for more options where some words are purple for editing and making my decision about a rewrite.

Document - I typed my short smooth poem in the Research Request Document to practice writing.

Price - I afforded not. It's possible to buy, but it cost too much.

Executive Commercial in Bangladesch
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Wordtune is my number 1 choice for AI writing assistant in my office.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I am an Executive commercial by profession. So, I need to communicate frequently with clients overseas and beneficiary banks, suppliers, etc for documentation by email. So, the written form of communication without error & presenting an alternate but lucrative sentence formatting is a must for me. Wordtune has made it just easier for me. It is a great AI assistant tool! I use it on my browser when preparing emails and documents. The price is also very cheap. I must recommend this tool to anyone who is looking for my type of solution.

As this tool is solving problems for me on daily basis and I am quite satisfied with what I am paying for; I have no objection for now!

Coën
Coën
HEAD of KEINBOCK. in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Makes you look professional and creative

- ease of you - integrates with most online editors such as Google Docs and other copywriting tools - pretty much understands what you are waiting about - it helps you sort your thoughts out and frames them in a more delightful sentence

- really have found none - only pity is that this is limited to english, tho other languages can be recognized and translated into english

Danielle
Danielle
CEO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Hidden little gem!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Easy, effienct editior and extension!

I'm not at all the best at writing, and Wordtune is so SIMPLE to use, especially with the Chrome extension! It's been a gread addition to really streamline my content writing. Also, the fact it has its own editor is nice since all sites you can't used the extension.

If I had to pick something I wish on any pages that I can type text that Wordtune worked. Depending what I'm working on I sometimes have to bring the text into the Wordtune Editor to get the line of text reworked.

Anders
Anders
Multipassioned Creative Writer in Schweden
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Wordtune the perfect writing companion

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I use it to finetune my articles and essays. Sometimes I want a richer voice, and Wordtune is a great help for me as a non-native English writer.

It helps me find other ways to form my sentences and enrich my voice as I'm not a native English writer (I'm Swedsih)

The price is too high for a solopreneur; it should be more differentiated.

Tariq
Social Media manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A solution to writers block for content creators

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Wordtune helps me streamline and improve my blog posts and social media posts

I use the chrome browser extension and the website. I can type in any sentence and Wordtune immediately generates alternative words and sentences

Not a 'dislike' but a Firefox extension would be good

Darcell
entrepreneur in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Winning

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have had a good experience thus far with this software. I also let my kids use it for their usage as well with school.

I love that I can use this software for grammatical errors and everything.

I don't have any current issues with this software.

Founder in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best tool to assist writers and creative individuals

Kommentare: I use WT daily and my life as a content creator has gotten easier and more productive.

I love that it's cloud-based, I can use it on all my devices with the same accuracy. Also, there's a chrome extension that allows me to use the tool without leaving the page I am working on.

Honestly, there's nothing I don't like about the app. I would love to see plagiarism check if possible. If Plagiarism check gets added to the WordTune it'll be a super powerful tool, even more, powerful than Grammarly.

Laura
Laura
Freelance in Spanien
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Wordtune knows what you want to say

Kommentare: We all know that business writing is more than just a tool for sharing information, but can you imagine that it knows exactly what you want to say, and even knows how you want to say it? Wordtune brings that kind of power to your business writing. It understands what you’re trying to say better than you do.

Wordtune is a new artificial intelligence online writing tool that analyzes your writing and provides you with specific feedback and suggestions about how it can be improved. With Wordtune, you get insightful tips on how to clear your content and make it more compelling. With the free chrome extension you can upgrade your content for free at the moment. Totally recommended! There is a "Rewrite" option, that I find super useful, included with the free version. For a monthly or annual fee, you can get more features like expand, shorten or tone. It is even possible to write a sentence that is in a different language and rewrite it into English.

None! Even the free version with the rewrite is super useful!

Bhavik Singh
Bhavik Singh
Content Strategist in Indien

Words coming in 5 tunes... Pretty good!

Kommentare: It's honestly been a pleasant experience. The only thing I'm upset about is why I didn't know/try this software earlier. It would've saved me tons of time. Better late than never, eh? It's now a part of my content tool kit and should be there for some time. Cool product!

The ease of use of this tool makes it top-notch. You have to select the phrase, and the AI suggests ten options for different tones... The Casual, Formal, and shorten text features are gold. Apart from these, I'm a big fan of their integrations with different platforms. I rarely have to open the WordTune editor, which is a hassle, copying and pasting from the editor. Finally, the results the AI suggests solve my problems of producing passive voice texts. Whenever I'm in that situation, it presents me result in an active voice.

There is one annoying thing about Wordtune. Sometimes, when I'm using it on Grammarly, its prompt doesn't appear even though the plugin is turned on. You have select the phrase a few times before you can see the icon to edit, which gets annoying. Second, though it's a really cool tool, I'm not impressed with their pricing strategy. Their monthly subscription fee is crazy compared to their annual plan paid monthly. Maybe they can introduce a mid plan with limited credits. Nonetheless, the tool is a great help.

Tahreem
CEO in Pakistan

Word tune is a repressor to make your writing more fresh, lighter & convey messages clearly

Kommentare: Overall, it's a concise, easy-to-use tool that I enjoy use to enhance the readability and text structure of my content.

I started using it a few weeks ago, and I already like it a lot and have started using it almost daily as it is super easy and quick to operate, especially in its chrome version. I'm using its free version, and yet it is so helpful that I'm pretty certain that the premium version will be even better and worth spending money on. When I approached a friend for help, she recommended it, so I started using it. I wanted to make my traditional boring words fancier and more fun to read. So that I can convey my message more clearly and concisely with a limited number of words, and after trying it, I was much more satisfied with my writing than I ever was. I also love to share and recommend this to all.

Although I enjoy using it, the Chrome version has a daily restriction. So you can't depend on it totally, and it would be great if the Chrome extension had a plagiarism checker.

Content Writer in Pakistan
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Superlative Copywriting Tool

Kommentare: My overall experience is exceptionally well. As I am a blogger and content writer, I have used different tools to improve my content. A content that should be ranked and more readable and attractive. I always use Wordtune to make my content more valuable.

The change of tune improves the content's quality, which makes a much better positive impact on the reader's mind to read and engage. I really enjoyed the Wordtune in content writing and the visitors' engagement rate has been improved.

Every software, tool or service is not perfect always. There is always a space to improve it. Anyways, I still like WordTune very much.

Zwelibanzi
Writer in Südafrika
Schreiben & Editieren, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Write high quality content in seconds.

Kommentare: Thanks to its easy-flowing features and suggestions, I can now create high-quality content in minutes. Creating the perfect article no longer takes hours upon hours. I am thoroughly enjoying the process!

My writing is so much better with it, and it's so easy to use! This tool suggests better words and automatically corrects sentences. My work is always almost perfect when I submit it to my editors.

I love everything about Wordtune, it's worth every penny.

Manager, Business Operations in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Lost Customer Due to Premium Requirements

Kommentare: Wordtune was a solid free resource as the user still had to do most of the work as the program was often unable to determine acronyms and common technical language. Again, since the user still had to piece many of the suggestions together the significant reduction of only ten rewrites a day with the free plan or switching to unlimited for $9.99/ month was not worth the additional expense.

Wordtune is an excellent resource to help improve sentences by offering multiple suggestions and allowing the user to pull from the various options.

The Chrome Extension icon would often get in the way, especially when trying to type responses into online forms.

Elroy
Internal Auditor in Jamaika
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best!

What I love the most is its variety and adaptability. I can use it professional, casually or otherwise to tailor my sentences to the occasion. The spell check feature is a lifesaver especially for closely related words like 'has' and 'as' that is not normally picked up when proof reading.

I have not found any issues since using this software.

Bijay
Bijay
Managing Director in Nepal
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tool that provides an intelligent writing

Kommentare: It's a great tool for professionals and anyone who may need assistance with writing. Emails and any other professional writings are very simple, and I don't have to worry about simple typos or grammatical errors.

I was looking for a writing tool that would provide me with intelligent writing and I found this. Wordtune is a powerful AI-based writing tool that assists with skills like generating new ideas and angles for your copywriting and rewrites with ease. I find it to be one of the best writing tools I've ever come across and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to up their writing game with AI-based assistance!

I wish the big sentence gets edited as easily as the small sentences

Ralph
Writer | Graphic Designer | Digital Marketer in Nigeria

Whatever Algorithm Wordtune Uses Is Definitely Topnotch

Kommentare: Overall, it's a pretty neat software that paraphrases on a sentence-by-sentence basis.

The first thing I fell in love with about Wordtune is the interface. There is no clutter; so it's easy to find whatever you're looking for. It's a very simple tool that you can get a good grasp of almost immediately. You can take any piece of content, copy and paste it in Wordtune and you would be able to rephrase it in a way that will be unique in the end. It allows you to highlight paragraphs of any piece of content in chunks and then gives you options to rephrase each sentence choosing variations that you are most satisfied with. This kind of approach will give you something readable and unique in the end because you can actually fine-tune the process of paraphrasing each sentence in your piece of writing. Also, you have the options to set the tone of your writing to either casual or formal, or you can decide to shorten or expand the piece of writing you are trying to rephrase. For the sake of convenience and easy accessibility, Wordtune has a chrome extension that you can install on Chrome, and the pricing of the premium version is equally affordable.

About the cons I have encountered using Wordtune, I can't remember any right now. It could easily be one of the best paraphrasing tools I've used or found.

Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes me a better writer

Kommentare: Wordtune is a great partner for a writer and is well worth it. Wordtune has an editor, proofreader, tone checker, translator, and thesaurus all packed into one. All of these features including the rewrite feature, have made me a better writer. I stumbled across Wordtune while searching for an editing program and I am so glad I found it. Wordtune is awesome! I can't say enough good things about it. I'm learning new ways to use it every day.

Wordtune is an editor, proofreader, tone checker, translator, and thesaurus all packed into one. The rewrite feature is fantastic, it suggests different ways to rewrite a sentence. I can then choose one of the rewrites or leave it as is. I can set the tone from casual to formal to match the subject matter. This has been a time saver and has helped me catch errors. Making me a better writer.

The editor won't make suggestions if there are line spaces, so everything has to be single-spaced. That is a tiny thing and is easy to work around.

Sos
AX Specialist in Armenien
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great option for proofreading

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very satisfied with the product and even suggested it to my friends.

Enhanced proofreading with an option to replace sentences with better alternatives. I just love that option, it helped me to write better and sound more professional. Better than Grammarly and Microsoft Editor.

None, but I don't use it very often. I'm also on free plan, and don't know about the price.

Krishna
Marketing in Nepal
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A must have tool

Kommentare: Word Tune is the best AI app I've ever used specially its chrome extension. It's so easy to use and it corrects my sentences in a second. Even the free version is so much useful.

It's so easy to use and it makes my writing so much better! It automatically corrects sentences and suggests better words. This is perfect for people who are not very good at grammar or spelling.

A bit slow sometimes. I think developers should seriously work on sentence suggestion speed.

Baikuntha
Managing Director in Nepal
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best for Proofreading!

Wordtune is fast and efficient and i use it often to proofread. It is especially useful if you aren't native at English. You can write and edit like a professional by using it. It's not a tool to rewrite articles, but rather a tool to help you write them.

Wordtune has not given me any reason to complain so far. I am quite satisfied with it.

Binaya
Binaya
SEO Specialist in Nepal

A must have Software

As a non-native English speaker, Wordtune is a lifesaver. The software helps me to make English sound more professional. Its chrome extension comes very handy

There are times when I feel like it is too limited. There are also times when its patterns seem repetitive.