Über CleanMaint

CleanMaint hilft internen Teams dabei, die strengeren Anforderungen an die Desinfektion und Sicherheit in Einrichtungen besser zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über CleanMaint

Some basic features were not fully available and had to be customized with some limitation in the system, such as PPM's. Purchase Requisition cycle is poor in means of approval matrix.

Bewertungen zu CleanMaint

CleanMaint hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 91 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CleanMaint bereits verwendet?

Debra
Debra
Sr. Administrative Assistant in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use and a great customer support staff.......

Kommentare: So easy to keep our radio and system parts inventory up to date. And the daily use of the service request system makes our jobs that much easier. At any given moment I can create a up to date report for my Director and show him how many service tickets we have done and how many are closed or open. I can give them specifics as to how long it takes for certain jobs and how many technicians we currently need.

It's all about service for me and eMaint definitely has amazing customer service. In today's world it's hard to find a company that raises the bar regarding customer service. If I call or email them they respond immediately. They make using this software enjoyable. Keep up the good work!!!!

Cory
CMMS Administrator in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful software. Can be overwhelming for less tech savvy admins. Customer Support is world class.

Customer support is the best that I have ever experienced. Their support team is well trained in maintenance reliability concepts, so they are quick to understand the unique requirements of your company. Better yet, they share this wealth of knowledge through their very helpful "Online eMaint University". They have various training programs & opportunities & very frequently hold local conferences that focus on both concepts & the software "how to's". The software itself is very powerful. The reports module gets my "most improved" award & is complete with graphs & instruments. If you can dream it, you can run a report on it. You have lots of freedom to customize the software in (most of) the right places so long as you can handle the learning curve or have an aptitude for database management but, out of the box, it should suffice for most companies as you can lean on eMaint support for help with customizing & much more. One of the strongest selling points for this software is that they joined forces with & are now owned by Fluke Corporation & are offering a line-up of Fluke tools that integrate with their software to bring condition monitoring, data analysis & reporting to a whole new level. Another favorite feature of mine is the eMaint Community, where you can post your ideas for new or improved software features or vote on other user's ideas. I get the sense that many of eMaint's feature updates are based on ideas on this forum & I'm glad they are listening to their users.

eMaint X4 has seemingly been the "beta" of the long awaited eMaint X5 due later this year (2017). The problem is that while X4 has been available & increasingly functional, its been over two years & there has been no official upgrade from X3 to X4 and some modules still exclusively use the old X3 platform that haven't received any upgrades. A specific example is the work order/pm scheduler. X4 is very aesthetically pleasing and functional but navigating from to the scheduler module is a transition comparable to drinking a cool glass of ice water & then choking down a spoonful of sand. As far as functionality of the scheduler, I have tried several times to learn how to use it & each time I walked away wondering why it was ever implemented in the first place. It's difficulty of setup & general usage far outweighs any usefulness it might have. While eMaint has done great with keeping up with updates to most of the modules, they would do well to step it back a bit & get caught up with some key modules that have been neglected for too long. Form design is another key function that could use some attention.

Evan
Corporate Maintenance Director in USA
Metallabbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My CSM has too many customers!!! Support is now 24-48hours from helping and my CSM is usually 7-10

Customization of each users list view is a big plus. Nesting meter based pm's are not always quick to set up, but well worth it in the long run

Calendar Scheduling tool is terrible. Meter based reporting is sometime cumbersome. I am constantly told, that is not possible when it comes to custom reports.

lewaa
Managing Director in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Hausmeisterservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great experience with the software and team, it meets our demands and industry features

Kommentare: The software allowed us to manage all our maintenance activities in one place, it's online accessibility being a web-based software enabled as well our team to access information remotely. Further more with the reporting system in place emaint helped us to optimize our cost through reviweing manhours effectiveness and efficiency and applying corrections where needed. On the other hand, the vailability of SLA's helped to meeting our agreed response time with client.

centralizing all functions under unique work order, an ongoing upgrade that meets new innovation, comprehensive with regards to maintenance activities, the possibility of customization, good reporting features

some basic features were not fully available and had to be customized with some limitation in the system, such as PPM's . Purchase Requisition cycle is poor in means of approval matrix

Wayne
Consultant in USA

As a past user of other CMMS systems, my experience with eMaint has been the best ever.

Kommentare: Visibility across the organization of open work orders, requisitions and purchase orders.

It is intuitive to learn (and teach), interfaces are user friendly and simple. The data input requirements are clear, and the start up support is excellent. Even though we are a small outfit, the eMaint support staff treated us like a valued customer and worked hard to provide the support we needed, and continue to do so.

Training documentation needs to be improved, and a distinction made between system administrator training, tasks and capabilities vs. normal user training. I found the information available on the "help" and "support" sites to be peripheral in many cases to the specific help I was trying to find. Would also be good if eMaint could provide training manuals for users that could be used by system admins when training their eMaint users. I would even be willing to purchase such manuals if the price were reasonable.

Eric
Eric
Process Improvement Engineer in USA
Baumaterial, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The software is highly efficient but, the customer service is bar none.

Kommentare: Organization and tracking of assets and employees. In addition inventory, and the ability to conduct a rudimentary FMEA.

I like that is is not at all dissimilar to an online classroom. The software and I'm assuming server is rather fast and easy to navigate one you know where required tools are located.

It's a work in progress and at times can be cumbersome. You sometimes need to go back to X3 to accomplish administrative tasks in X4. It is not unlike the old windows OS which required you at times to delve into DOS.

Ken
Ken
Maintenance Planner in USA
Automotive

eMaint has proved to do everything I have ask to this point

That it is web based and can be accessed from any where. Also like that most everything I have ask of eMaint representative they have been able to accommodate.

Often you have to click on menu several times to get the list to show. For example if you leave PM and go to asset. You end up clicking on Asset menu. If one had been selected you close it then blank screen appears. You then have to click on Asset again to get the list.

Uwoajega
Uwoajega
Field Service Engineer/Team Lead in Nigeria
Öl & Energie

Using eMaint was great and it aid me in my maintenance planning and scheduling. It has saves me time

Kommentare: Saves time to generate work work and planning. It effective tool for planner in maintenance jobs. It has help me know the total number of items on store and when to reorder.

The features and functions of the program such the planning and purchase re-order. When ever an item is running out of stock, it automatically send alert message to you informing the need to reorder but it run out of stock

The ease of usage, automatic generate alert message, saves time in generates work order for effective planning.

Plant Facilities Engineer in

Excellent in all regards

Kommentare: This is the second time I have purchased X3 as I also used eMaint at my last two employers and would do so again in a heart beat.
This is a top-notch product with top-notch support and I highly recommend it!

This product has been excellent from the get go. The interface is easy to use and easy to customize. The support folks have been awesome to work with. Since I started using X3 in my region in 2008 the rest of the Agency also decided to go with eMaint. Some of the other areas were very complex and eMaint stepped up a customized the interface and mandated reporting to meet their needs. As I am a seasoned user I thought that having the on-site training was not going to gain me much, but I was wrong. The trainer spent extra time with me off-line and showed me some more complex things I could do to make the product work even harder for us. eMaint is constanly listening to the customer and updating and tweaking the system to make it better.There is on-line training available 24/7 and it is easy to use and simple to understand.

There are always ways to improve and eMaint is in a constant mode of updating. But off-hand I can't think on any "cons", this product simply meets our needs.

Very supportive; good overall Maintenance Management software

Kommentare: Allows me to effectively manage our Maintenance Dept with the interaction of the software.

New features are routinely rolled-out, vetted through user input. Very scalable package which makes it affordable.

Brian
Maintenance Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Emaint helped me get organized

Kommentare: I was looking for a CMMS system that had to meet some specific criteria, notably:
Be accessible via smartphone or tablet
The work request procedure had to be very easy to use
I needed to be alerted via text message when a request was entered
Emaint did all of this and so much more! Now when a maintenance tech is sent to work on a piece of machinery, he is able to view the repair/PM history of that machine, he can view the schematics, operator manual, photos, or any document I choose to link to the asset. This is a huge help. For example if a request is entered for a motor not starting and the tech notices a blown fuse, checks history and sees that in the last month this has happened 3 times, that would lead him to take a better look at the motor or wiring. Before emaint, we had to rely on memory or use an Excel spreadsheet (not available to all techs on smartphones). This has so many additional features I haven't used yet as we're still implementing, but whether you're a small job shop or a large corporation with numerous traveling service techs, Emaint will work for you. I've never experienced an outage, and their customer support is always responsive and gets me the answers I need when I'm not sure how to use a feature. I wanted my techs to get a text message whenever a request was entered. Then the tech that responded would reply to the text and the other techs and I would know that it's being addressed. Within 30 minutes they had that set up for me and working flawlessly. I'd highly recommend Emaint.
Regards,
Brian Skupien
Maintenance Manager
Mercury Plastics Inc.

Susan
Admin in USA

We use this program for multiple sites and it has been ok.

Keeps records of work orders and accountability to which parnter is using the site. Easy to change parnters when we have turnover.

Changes come before partners have gotten used to the one before. It's not as friendly for many of our partners that don't use the computer much. eU is not very helpful.

Laura
Maintenance Planner in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The best fit CMMS I have used in the twenty plus years of maintenance.

Kommentare: eMaint is a customizable CMMS, that allows for the administrator to customize not only reports but forms. I have been able to customize work order forms to cover calibrations, shop time, and contractors. The reports are useful and can be customized for the user of each report. The Dashboard feature allows for snapshots of work orders, inventory, and KPIs.
The support staff is knowledgeable and very pleasant to work with.
We have been able to use eMaint to justify continuous improvement projects and training opportunities.
The one con I have is, eMaint is learning that testing the program prior to updates is critical. Some customers are good at taking the program to limits and pushing them. Thus requiring more testing of updates prior to going live. eMaint has grown at a rate that give opportunities to their customers, however, as customers we always want more. eMaint is stepping up to the challenge, though at a rate slightly slower than to meet our needs. We want to expand the use of eMaint in our China plants and are not able to because of the lack of Mandarin compatibility. eMaint has expressed they are working on this, we would love to go live in 2016 and I don't think this is on the same schedule.

Brian
IT Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and Support

Kommentare: Maintenance Work order management.

The system is very easy to use and navigate. The support is great and very responsive. The software is very easy to customize.

I wish there was a mobile app that supported android and IOS. The mobile website can me a little difficult for users to login. I wish it had built in surveys for end user experience

Jimmy
Maintenacnce in Kanada

eMaint is a very useful tool for my maintenance department, it has helped us improve our PM system

It was very easy for us to go from our old CMMs software to the eMaint software with the import/export option through excel.

If the graph for open and closed PMs were to display cancelled/surprised PMs it would be beneficial and easier to sort

Steven
Assistant Athletic Director for Facilities and Evt in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Does exactly what I need it to do. I am very happy with the product. Need to spend more time using.

Kommentare: Inventory of equipment and PM Scheduling.

I appreciate the updates about what needs to be executed. I know my staff likes these as well, because they don't always have to check with me to see what needs to be done.

Shelly
CEO in USA

My eMaint Success

Kommentare: We were awarded a multi million dollar contract servicing several hundred assets back in 2009. Although we thought we were on top of our scheduling utilizing several excel spreadsheets and countless hours of date input, we soon realized we were in trouble. After researching the internet and even purchasing several property management software programs we landed on eMaints website. I spoke with (Hanelore Fineman) and then (Alex Allen) and after just a few days we were up and running. I do not have enough good things to say about our history with them only that without them we would not be as successful today had we not chosen to move forward several years ago. The programs are so easy to use and navigate. They can set up automatic transactions for almost everything. It reduced our overhead and streamlined our processes. Thank you eMaint.

Rosanne
Software Engineer in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Awesome Software! Awesome Support! Awesome Company!

Kommentare: When reviewing software packages companies always say "we can do that" and well eMaint really can. Need a new field? No problem! No tech support or computer science degree required! You can create the new field yourself. Don't like the flow the the screen? No problem! You can change it! Need a new report? No problem! They have an amazing reporting tool where you can create your own report or modify the many reports already made for you. Have to train a new employee? No problem! They have an amazing online eMaint University! Need to access it from your plant floor? your car? No problem! I would recommend eMaint to any company, large or small. They really have an awesome product with awesome support.

Jason
Maintenance Manager in USA

eMaint X3 CMMS and how it has helped Superior Dairy

Kommentare: eMaint has not only helped us become more efficient but has drastically increased our communication and knowledge of the over all business at which we work "Superior Dairy". There are only a few things I would like to see eMaint build on is scheduling along with an hour based gantt chart and an easy way to interconnect google calendar with work being scheduled with in eMaint. By using eMaint in my organization I have started to change the p.m. environment to a predictive environment and this kind of change increases a plant financial ability substantially. I have used quite a few CMMS and this is by far the best and most user friendly.

Katie
Owner's Representative in USA

Emaint has a lot of tools to help our departments run more efficiently.

Adaptability of the program to the users specific needs. It can be used by various types of users doing very different things.

We had problems getting set up on the system with best practices and we could have used help gathering information.

Tech 2 in USA

work in progress!

Kommentare: We have found this to be an interesting journey, We have been able to use this software to automate many of our processes, and our database is growing by leaps and bonds. Our Customer Success Manager, Ray Lattanzio is great(!) and extremely helpful as are the others in your company when we need them. Some times the roll out of updates can leave us playing catch up on relearning the process to use this to it's fullest potential ie going from x3 to x4. looking forward to seeing what all we can make this program do to help us make our company an even bigger success.

Rusty
Maintenance Coordinator in USA

Same Part - Same Asset - Different Shift

Kommentare: In our manufacturing process we have multiple machines that are alike and use the same parts. At one time it was difficult to tell if high usage of a certain part indicated a problem or not. Recently an electrical switch was taken out of the store room three times in one day. Our work order system showed that this part was used by three different electricians, on three different shifts, but on the same machine. We were able to troubleshoot why this switch was failing and fix a bigger problem. E-Maintenance made it easy to detect.

Gary
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

eMaint Great features but could use a little simplification.

Kommentare: The features in eMaint are very well laid out. The ease in finding the work orders and parts far exceed our previous maintenance reporting system. Report generation slightly confusing when setting up new report and having the ability to move reports in the given sections would be an improvement. After creating PM's the means of generating, downloading ,and printing can hopefully be reduced in the number of steps to perform that task .

Kent
Operations in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good program with a lot of features.

The program has lots of features and easy to use. Customer support seemed to be good. I also liked the layout of the home page.

Only con would be that it has more features than we really need. We just needed something more simple and easier to set up and get running.

Samuel
I.T. Developer in Kanada

Software is great and very customizable. Has a good mobile site as well as great instruction.

Free weekly seminars to keep you informed of new features . Great documentation on how to use it, including video tutorials. Quick email response time Very customizable

Initial implementation can be a bit hard. Ie you must follow a certain syntax when entering data into fields. Customization tools could use a bit of a modern touch up to look more user friendly