Über Bluestream Health

Bluestream Health provides a safe and HIPAA approved telehealth software.

Erfahre mehr über Bluestream Health

We have been please with the performance of the software in this time and the quick implementation. I would recommend use for Physical Therapy sessions.

Bewertungen zu Bluestream Health

Bluestream Health hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 59 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bluestream Health bereits verwendet?

Alexandre M.
Doctor in Brasilien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

The solution in telemedicine

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The solution I was waiting for

This is a powerful tool that allows me to take care of my patients.I can customize many features so I feel in control of all the ethical aspects. It’s amazing that feature of capture screen.

I have experienced some audio issues that I think it’s a bug from the software.

Martha A.
Private Practice Owner in USA

First time q

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I’d say my experience was very good overall. They’re just a few clients with more difficulty with technology or do not have high-speed Internet to connect with me. So it’s been great to have no interruption and continuing to provide mental health care to my clients throughout COVID.

The option of contacting my client by text or. Email each time.

When interrupted by a call the connection doesn’t return to video and audio. Have to restart our connection. At least we can reuse the original link!

Monica D.
Behavioral Health Clinician in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Technology Issues

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I'm glad we were able to find a system, since none is perfect, that has allowed for us to continue providing health care services to our patients but it definitely has a lot of kinks that need to be worked out.

The ease of being able to send a link without individuals needing to download "another" application for them to use. Also, the ability to use screen share option is nice.

First, the technology issues are terrible, especially for when clients/patients are using their cell phone. If a call comes through during the video call, the audio kicks out and I've yet to identify a good solution to prevent this from occuring. Also, it would be great to add in a "waiting room" feature so that health care providers can tell if a client/patient has received the link to the correct contact info and whether they have connected or not.

Tanvi M.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Exceeded expectations!!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very cost effective and time efficient, two qualities that I am sure all healthcare providers appreciate when using telehealth services. Very easy for patients to access and understand, which makes it more effective for the whole telehealth experience. I had many patients who are not used to using computers be able to use this without a problem and without any glitches.

The software is extremely user-friendly for a person who is not very tech savvy like myself. It was super easy to install and my patients had no difficulty reaching back to me using the link that was sent to them. I like the option of using the phone number or email ID, which makes it easier for patients to access their healthcare providers via Tele health. It has great features and everything is self-explanatory; so user-friendly! I love the software!

Honestly I have not found anything wanting of the software. As long as they keep up the maintenance work and keep delivering the same quality, I will be more than happy to continue using it and recommending it to others.

Abbey F.
Clinical Psychologist in USA

Appreciative of the service

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have had a positive experience with Bluestream and although in the past I would not have considered telehealth, it has served a purpose during the pandemic and may in the future.

I am clinical psychologist in an sole private practice. When the pandemic hit, I looked for a reliable HIPPA compliant platform to "see" my clients remotely. Bluestream offered this service and did not charge me. The video and sound was clear and allowed my clients to continue with their treatment during this most stressful time. I am very much appreciative of the service and their generousity.

The glitches that occurred were not a function of the software, but of the internet strength of clients.

Paris J.
CNA in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bluestream Review

4 letztes Jahr

The fact that it is web based and does not require an app for our members to use is great, it also only requires a few clicks to get members connected

It does not work well on an unstable internet connection, also a downside to having it web based is that if any calls or texts come through it stops the call/stream. Also, the party size allowed in the call is to small to accommodate anything larger than 3 parties.

Samira S.
DNP in USA

excellent

Kommentare: Good

I think it is wonderful to connect with patients easily and being able to talk to them face to face. I like that it is not complicated, and all I have to do is answer the call to connect.

Connection problems, internet access on patient's side. Some things that I least like about the bloodstream are bad connection and inability to connect.

Susan O.
Professional Counselor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy for all to use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Having this kick off at the start of COVID was a life saver for my clients of all ages.

The easy patient link has been wonderful to utilize. Folks with little to no computer experience are finding the link easy.

There are no fun features for kids to use when I'm doing therapy. Facebook has games and changing faces that would be fun to use for kids in therapy.

Mitchell S.
Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly telehealth

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's been great. It's reliable and easy to use for both our office and patients.

This product is very intuitive and easy to use. The text feature makes it accessible to all patients. Overall, this is more streamlined and simplified compared to Zoom.

N/A, I have found this to be a great resource for telehealth. I can not think of anything I would change.

Toni S.
Physician Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: easy to use, worked well for most cell phone carriers and internet providers as well

It was easy to use and sending links to patients was very user friendly even for those who may not be technical savvy

wish the call log was easier to read, especially to find calls requested that patient never answered

Judy A.
National Business Development manager in Kanada
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I like Bluestream in general

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is easy to use and users such as clerks and doctors find it very easy and user friendly.

The product is very intuitive an easy to use.

Integration with our system process was very challenging and it looked like something always got broken while fixing another.

Jessica C.
Lead RN in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Unstable

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I would give this a poor to fair rating. We would much rather use another service that is not so variable. We can send a google meet and it works immediately - but the same phone in the same location and they can not get bluestream to work. It is very disappointing. Also we need more than 2 people allowed on the call extra. We need 3-4 people to be able to call on a video chat.

We like the ease of adding other people and translators to the call as well as transferring the call.

This software is very unstable. It does not work if the internet is not perfect, if anyone using on a phone and the receive a text or call, they lose all sound. The call needs to be ended. Reconnected and get a new translator or expert on the call. It is very difficult.

Cheryl J.
Director of HIM, EHR & Quality Resources in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great telehealth option

5 letztes Jahr

Ease of setup, ease of use, integrated interpreter services

It would be nice to see who all is in the 'virtual waiting room'.

Caitlin M.
Psychiatrist in USA

Psychiatry

4 letztes Jahr

The add an expert feature is very helpful

The sound will cut out if a caller gets a phone call on their cell phone

Payal P.
Physician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use!

5 letztes Jahr

I love how easy it is use this software, and from any device!

Occasionally video does not work on certain phones

Sumit S.
MD in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: good

Easy , convenient, not hard to use and easy to install

Not Reliable, communication breaks down frequently

Karen G.
Clinical therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Telehealth therapy

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it is very user friendly. Client’s who aren’t tech savvy struggle with getting the video to work on their phone via permissions in their cell phone settings.

It is reliable for the most part. It is easier than other platforms to use and is pretty consistent.

At times the audio cuts out if the client gets a text message or call during session. The link needs to be clicked again to reset proper audio. I don’t like not being able to save my login credentials. I have to enter my email each session and auto select to login in. Pretty annoying to do all day long.

Heather M.
physical therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

physical therapist use with patients

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall good experience using this product. It was very helpful during the beginning of the pandemic for my patients to at least have an option to progress them at home. Customer service was very accommodating as well.

I liked the ease of use for myself and my patients. There was not difficulty for me to reach them and it was a clear picture, which is important for me to progress them with their HEP.

I did have some difficulty getting it to work recently, after not using it for a long time. Otherwise, it was very user friendly.

Dianne B.
Licensed Professional Counselor in USA

Bluestream for Counseling Telehealth

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This has been a helpful tool for clients who have not been able to access my other sources for telehealth.

The software is easy to use and easy to send to the client. I've been using a free trial, which has been helpful during this pandemic.

It is more of an issue on the client end--some people have to be trained how to click on the link that comes their way. Some have poor wifi signals on their end that make connectivity difficult--again, not the fault of the software.

Richard R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

5 letztes Jahr

Bluestream was easy to set up with our existing program and was easy to navigate. I was able to connect with my patients without difficulty. It worked well from computer to phone and computer to computer. There were no freezing of the pictures and the sound was good throughout the sessions. I liked the large timer display.

Occasionally lost connection, possibly a Wi-Fi error in the office or the patient's home.

Samantha T.
physical therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use for both clinician and patient

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I like the ease of usage but the inconsistency leaves it something to be desired.

I really like that it is so easy to send link to connect to the patient. It can go to text message or email from same screen. Patient needs to only click the link. Super easy!

The program is very inconsistent on whether audio and video will work. Sometimes you have video and sometimes you audio without video. It will also drop alot.

Rachel P.
Clinician in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Great Telehealth

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Positive experience all around.

I got this free during the COVID pandemic and it works great. Usually if there are problems it is due to my clients internet connection or their outdated device. The quality of picture and sound is great!

You have to send a new link for every session though it’s really not too much of a hassle.

Debra M.
Psychotherapist in USA

Grateful

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have very few glitches; it’s usually in clients end with their poor connectivity

That using emails as a platform easier fir myself and clients to obtain on all devices when using apps can be device dependent.

That frames sometimes freeze and I cannot do groups needed additional participants..

Dawn M.
Software Analyst in USA

Bluestream Telehealth

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This product has been perfect for our providers to do telehealth visits.

The product is easy to use. A 5-10 minute setup and training was perfect for our providers.

User guide not available. You cannot be logged in on 2 different devices at once.

Megan R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and Easy

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very helpful in healthcare during the time of COVID to see patients in the safety of their homes with a method that was easy for them to use.

Very easy to log on and send links to patients, even the most technologically challenged could figure it out .

Occasionally the sessions would fail which took longer to restart