Über PetPocketbook

Automate billing, streamline scheduling and stay organized with a platform built for pet businesses.

Erfahre mehr über PetPocketbook

Customer support is fast and helpful. SO helpful in keeping track of my clients and invoicing.

I have not had much of any complaints about the software. Sometimes it updates very frequently and the page needs to be refreshed, but that’s about it.

Bewertungen zu PetPocketbook

5,0
5,0

PetPocketbook hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 31 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du PetPocketbook bereits verwendet?

Vj B.
Vj B.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Best Value for the Cost

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The team is incredibly responsive but it mainly drives itself. It takes a lot off my plate for me.

It’s incredibly easy to use, it just makes sense. It’s clear a lot of thought went into the design.

Honestly not having any issues with it.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review VJ!

Steven G.
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best software for a dog walking company!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Exceeded our expectations. We had been using google calendar and excel for years. This is honestly one of the best decisions we have made as a company. We make less billing mistakes and saved 5+ hours of work each week.

PetPocketbook is the best at combining full functionality with a clean and easy to use UI. Their automated billing, reminders, and payment system has been extremely valuable; everything runs automatically for us without any input. Customer service is top notch, I’ve had some weird requests and they have always responded within a few hours.

Calendar/schedule on mobile is only a list view, hard to see spacing between individual appointments. Limited accounting functionality for employee paychecks, no way to allocate % made off employees back to your own paycheck.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you so much for your support Steven!

Jessica V.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Pleased And Excited For The Future!

4 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great so far!

Overall the product is very easy to use. Most employees, clients and myself are able to sign in and use the platform with little to no issues. I love the time PetPocketbook saves me when it comes to billing and staff compensation!

The only desire I have is to have PetPocketbook in the app store. That way clients are able to find it in the easiest way possible. The only other struggle I had was figuring out pricing and how to set it up for specific people/ services, etc. But after a while and chatting with the team I would say this has been resolved.

vor 4 Tagen

Thank you for your support Jessica! We are excited to get our app into the app store later this year as well! Stay tuned!

Dave H.
Owner/Operator in Australien

Life Changer!

Kommentare: PPB is just such a well rounded, user friendly, intuitive and pretty to look at software! I am saving so much time now, and this has allowed me to focus on other tasks with my business including expanding, but also it has freed up time for me to do more things I enjoy in my personal life. The relief of finishing up a month and knowing that all invoicing is already sorted is a pretty good feeling! I couldn't be happier with it.

The scheduling and invoicing features have been especially amazing and time saving for me. Being able to easily drag and drop dogs to different walkers and groups. I save a huge amount of time each month invoicing because PPB automatically invoices from the completed walk schedule. The ability to easily store all client and staff info. I also save money as I do not need Docusign anymore, on PPB I can have my client agreements/T&Cs sent out, filled in and saved. Clients can check their walk times, request and cancel walks which saves me more time. The PPB team are super friendly and helpful, always available and happy to clearly answer any questions. They are also always looking to improve PPB and open to suggestions and feedback on ways to do this.

Honestly nothing to fault. PetPocketBook ticks every box for my business.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you so much for the support and for giving us the push to come to Australia! We are excited to have you in the PetPocketbook family!

Michelle P.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you own a pet care business you need PetPocketbook!

5 letztes Jahr

As the owner of a dog walking and dog boarding business, I was constantly managing incoming service requests, organizing my schedule of upcoming appointments, and sending out invoices. When I found PetPocketbook, I was able to sit back and let the software do the heavy lifting of scheduling and invoice creation. Now, all of my client's information is in one safe and secure location where I can access it at anytime. I love the overall aesthetic of the software, it's fun and easy to use, even for my clients who don't consider themselves "tech-savvy." I recommend Pet Pocketbook to anyone in the pet care industry.

PetPocketbook is always being updated and improved by the developers. In the future, I would like the option to block off booked up dates so clients can see that those times are not available for service.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Michelle!

Abbey G.
Owner & Operator in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great software that has saved me so much time!

Kommentare: So far I have had a great experience with PetPocketbook. It's already a great program and it's clear they are constantly looking for feedback and striving to make things even better. The support has been really great and this program has truly saved me hours and hours of admin work time a week!

I like that I can schedule, invoice and have all my client information and waivers in one place. The layout is very user friendly and well organized.

I wish there was a fully developed app. That's definitely one thing other softwares have over PPB. I also find the website is sometimes glitchy and doesn't want to load from my phone. It would also be great to be able to schedule staff availability or has staff members able to set their own availability.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your support, Abbey!

Natasha L.
Dog Care Business owner in Kanada
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Way better than the other 2 dog walking apps I’ve tried!

Kommentare: I am very happy to he part of a growing and thriving, extremely helpful business & team!

Fun & easy to use. Great customer service. Constant updates & growth!

A few connectivity things and a few things that could work better in real life

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you so much for your support! Looking forward to catching up in the coming weeks on the connectivity issues and other things that can work better!

Caleb W.
Owner / Behavioral Trainer in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Can't live without it!

Kommentare: Our experience with PetPocketbook has been 100% positive! From our very first conversation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], we knew we chose the right software for our growing business. She and her team are always super helpful and responsive and treat us like family. :)

PetPocketbook is very user-friendly and acts as an all-in-one type of program that meets so many needs from scheduling to customer demographics to invoicing and more. It's incredibly reasonably priced and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and her team are AMAZING! They're all so nice and helpful...we're super thankful we found their program. :)

While there are always ways to improve any kind of software, especially when considering individual needs and wants, there really isn't much that's lacking with PetPocketbook and they continue to add and improve features. A few extras that we'd certainly find value in, though, might be email integration for emailing lists and scheduling purposes, the ability to add notes to a group of already scheduled appointments at once rather than by individual appointment, automatic appointment reminder emails, route planning, and a PetPocketbook app. However, even without these extras, PetPocketbook is great as is!

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you so much for the kind words and your support! :)

Cassidy L.
Owner/Operator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PetPocketBook has made our day to day operations so much easier

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall I have had wonderful experience with PetPocketBook, every step of the way their team has been there to teach me and answer all my questions in a timely manner. They are a personable business that clearly cares about their clients and learning how to make a system that works best for them. The system itself is exactly what I was looking for, it saves me time and money. I am a small growing business that is in the middle of trying to scale so I needed something like this. A software geared towards the pet industry that allowed me to have team members so I can continue to grow without it costing me an arm and a leg.

Their scheduling features are incredibly helpful to our daily operations. I can make quick adjustments, add appointments or cancel appointments on the go which is great since I am often in my car for work traveling from job to job. Our clients love the profile features that allow them to see their schedule, pay their bills, and set up personal profiles for each of their pets. Which allows me to save time on updating profiles, or adjusting our calendars. Their automatic invoice system is also a time saver. Finished appointments are automatically put into an invoice and you can easily adjust when your clients receive those invoices.

There are no big cons to this system, they are still growing and developing certain aspects of the software but most of the things I would improve are more personal small things to how I operate. For example I would like to see a month view option for my schedule instead of a day or a week at a time.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your support Cassidy!

Mary P.
Managing Partner in USA

Best Pet Software in the Marketplace

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good and all the people are helpful.

The ease of use, the training provided, and the follow-up help suggest the best way to set up my business on the application and even help me do the work.

So far I have not found any shortcomings with the software. They consistently add new features. They listen to their users and try to add to the product based on their suggestions.

Gus B.
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Infinitely Helpful and Worthwhile!

Kommentare: Pet Pocketbook has expedited almost every aspect of working with new clients. Having all of their information in one place speeds up booking, but also allows our trainers and clients to exchange information in a central location. As the office manager, I am spending way less time prompting people for necessary information, since they are able to enter it themselves. Pet Pocketbook also makes our clients feel that their financial info and personal details are secure, which ups their trust in our company and services as a whole. The software has also enabled us to stay current with technology, something our core client base (Gen X-Millenials) appreciates and understands.

The ability to organize client information and securely store financial information. The software is easy to use and has very few issues. The ability to add multiple appointments is very time saving. Even non-tech savvy clients can use the software with few issues.

Some of the bulk editing options don't allow for what I need, but I've found ways around it. There's no option to require users to add a CC# before finishing the account set up. It's not always clear to our customers how to add profiles for their pets, so that requires extra time and emails explaining how to do it.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you Gus! It's been so wonderful working with you, and looking forward to continuing to grow together in the years to come! And yes - we will be addressing the CC requirement for companies requiring it!

Mary M.
owner in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

if you run a pet care business, you NEED Pet Pocketbook

Kommentare: Pet Pocketbook is great! I can't say enough good things about it. It has improved the communication within our company, and has also streamline many of my old tasks. Things that took me many hours to do every week are now automated, so I don't have to give them a 2nd thought. It's a lifesaver & a timesaver!

The best thing about this software is that you can make updates in real time & share them immediately with everyone on your team...schedules, care instructions, and more are at your fingertips! It also has automated billing & offers payments options for your clients. It is THE software that every pet care business needs to run smoothly & efficiently!

There is not much that I don't like about Pet Pocketbook...it is awesome. If there was one thing that I would improve it would be to instantly make billing adjustments on invoices that have already been sent out. Currently, if you make a billing adjustment to a sent invoice, the adjustment doesn't post on the client's end until the following invoice. It's not a huge deal, but does confuse some clients.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your continued support, Mary! We will be working on making billing adjustments for past bills more straightforward!

Susan S.
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I love PetPocketbook!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Fabulous! On top of the great producet, their customer service is also fantastic! Very pleased with our experience.

PetPocketbook is super intuitive and has streamlined our billing and scheduling. It saves me so much time and work and our customers love it too!

I don't have any complaints about the software.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your support!

Sarah R.
Owner, Walker, & Trainer in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Made my life so much easier!

Kommentare: PetPocketBook brought everything together for me and made my business much easier to run. I recently hired a few employees, and can't imagine trying to keep track of everything myself without PetPocketBook!

Prior to PetPocketBook, I did everything myself on several different applications. I love having everything together in one place, and many of my clients have made remarks about how easy to use and convenient PetPocketBook is. It adds a level of professionalism to my company, and helps me keep everything organized and running smoothly!

The software is a bit slow at times, and occasionally gets "stuck" while I'm trying to do something until I kill the browser and reopen. I'm very excited for the app to come out and resolve these issues! There are a few features I wish worked a little more smoothly, such as changing the time for an appointment.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for your support and feedback! We'd love to follow up with you to see why you might be experiencing a slowdown at times -- this is definitely not expected behavior unless it's related to internet connectivity -- and learn more about how we can make changing appointment times even easier!

Marissa C.
Owner in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An Incredible Software For Pet Care Professionals

5 letztes Jahr

Out of all of the pet care software out there, Pet Pocketbook delivers the best value for your money, especially if you own a multi walker company. It's very user friendly and my clients love it! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team are incredibly helpful and go above and beyond to help you. They are always coming up with new features and ways to make the software even better.

It more comes to things the do not have yet. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is really open to feedback and many of the things I don't like, Pet Pocketbook is in the process of rolling out a solution for.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your support and for believing in us!

Joel B.
CEO in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pet Pocketbook is a life saver!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The pet pocketbook staff is incredibly responsive and very easy to deal with. They are always able to solve our problems quickly. We have loved using them so far over these past three years.

I am the owner of a dog walking and dog daycare companyIn New York City. Pet Pocketbook has been such a lifesaver for my business. My team and I use it daily to help stay organized and track our activities and services. The interface is seamless and super easy to use. Highly recommended!

We would love to see an iPhone app function built, otherwise, we love everything about it.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Joel!

Abbie C.

Amazing software!

5 letztes Jahr

I love the PetPocketbook! It is made by individuals that know what pet care providers need! Support team is so helpful and responsive.

Eagerly waiting for the app to avoid the system going back to the home page every time you click the shortcut.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Abbie!

Caroline B.
Dog Walker in USA

Pet pocketbook review

Kommentare: As a person who is very technologically challenged, I can say confidently that this software is Incredibly simple to use, I can use it while I’m in the middle of work without having to think about it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] team was always highly accessible to contact for help, I never had to wait very long for a response. Walked me through every single feature of the product and how to use it, which was incredibly helpful. So far no significant glitches and has been 100% reliable while I’m on the job

Ease of use, tracks all financial, scheduling, billing etc without me having to lift a finger, cuts the amount of time I have to work on my business in half.

Thank you Caroline!

Nikki M.

We Love PetPocketbook!

Kommentare: PetPocketbook keeps me organized throughout the day, minimizing my mistakes and making me look more professional!

PetPocketbook is crucial in how my dog daycare business runs on a daily basis. It keeps everything super organized for me. Startup was really easy and the staff were super communicative in making sure everything was running smooth in the beginning. I love how the scheduling and invoicing are tied into each other, making the whole process so easy!

Really have nothing negative to say! It is a simple and easy to use product that has been great for our business.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you so much for your support, Nikki! Excited to grow together in the years to come!

Georgia F.
Owner in Brasilien
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great company, fair price. Strongly recommend.

Kommentare: Very friendly staff/helpful support

Petpocket has been great throughout our relationship. Onboarding was as seamless as can be and clients were happy with the features. Software is easy to use and cut hours off my invoicing routine.

Nothing. Any feature we initially wanted has now been added.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Georgia!

Bob C.

Paws up for PetPocketbook

Kommentare: As I mentioned above, PetPocketbook has completely streamlined my scheduling and invoicing system. By allowing my clients to make their own scheduling requests, it has completely eliminated any possible scheduling mistakes on my end. Also, it has completely automated my invoicing and payment process, saving me tons of time. It's very easy to use for both myself and my clients. The small monthly subscription fee is well worth the investment. I love PetPockbook.

Easy to use. Easy for my clients to use. Completely streamlined my scheduling and invoicing system.

Honestly, there are no cons to using this software. There are a couple of very minor things that I would like to see added, but they're not even worth mentioning because this software is such a major improvement to my old system. And after speaking with Diana, it sounds like they're working on making those additions anyway. If you force me to pick a con, it would be that they didn't tell me about their product sooner so I could have started using it years ago.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you so much for your support, Bob!

Calia J.
Walker in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PetPocketbooks makes my day organized!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: PetPocketbook has been an extremely useful tool while working with Tails n Trails. The schedule can be easily updated at any time, any important information you may need about the appointment is available within one click, and it displays your compensation in real-time. I think this software definitely has great potential to be beneficial to so many pet care businesses!

I love that you can easily view your schedule along with any important information under each individual appointment. It helps me feel more organized and within a routine that I can plan around. I also like that you can view your compensation as you complete appointments, which feels motivating, in a way!

I feel like PPB could improve by displaying which client has tipped you. I have received several tips over the weeks, but cannot view who they came from. It would be great to be able to thank the client that felt my service was exceptional!

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Calia!

Vasken P.
Business Owner in USA

Dogs & Kisses

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Customer service professional and answer any questions promptly.

User friendly and very easy to navigate through the screens.

Looking forward for software to be available at the App store

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review Vasken!

Anna W.
CEO in Kanada
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software and amazing support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very positive experience so far. Was able to implement and invoicing system which allows guests an option of payment methods. Having clients information stored is extremely time saving

Extremely user friendly, visually appealing and fast and efficient support when needed

Staff compensation rates are long and tedious to enter if you have lots of staff and/or offer lots of services. Would like to be able to see staffs details (addresses etc, contracts etc) to save having to use 2 systems

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Anna!

Klaudia S.
Dog Walker in Kanada
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Has Made My Life Much Easier!

Kommentare: Overall it has made my life very easy as I started using it as soon as I opened my business. I don't have to worry about bookings or billing - it's all done for you! Customer service is top-grade.

This software is very user-friendly and easy to use both from an admin and client point of view. The staff are great and very clear and to the point when helping you with use and overall customer support. The price is also very competitive.

Only con is there is no app feature (yet), but it is in the works.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your support Klaudia!