Über Child Care Seer

Complete Childcare Management software like no other! We help you to automate everything with childcare except your love of children.

Erfahre mehr über Child Care Seer

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Child Care Seer

5,0
5,0

Child Care Seer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 9 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Child Care Seer bereits verwendet?

Loren N.
Loren N.
Director of Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Stop accepting less, choose Child Care Seer!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Child Care Seer has been amazing! Functionality, support, pricing, communication, everything has been wonderful from day one!

The dashboard view, where everything is accessible is amazing. The ease of use for all permission levels is great! The onboarding support is unmatched. We are saving money each month while increasing our access to parents and Faculty members!

I do not have any opinions related to what I liked least. I have yet to encounter anything in the realm of a "con".

Robert B.
Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This saves me several hours each week by just making everything easy to find and track.

Kommentare: The staff is friendly and helpful. It helps that many of them are or were actual workers in child care. I felt like they really understood me.

The software is so simple to learn. Everything is pretty much right there on the Dashboard when you first start up or if it's not there, I can get to where I need to go within 1-2 clicks. I easily save 10+ hours per week.

I really need some way to send parents updates about their child throughout the day. Seer's family connection feature is coming soon so I am looking forward to using it as soon as it is available.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks Robert! We love to hear how Child Care Seer is helping our customers! Please reach out to us if you need anything!

Barbara H.
Teacher in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Child Care Seer Parent Review

I like that I can continuously see what my child is doing/learning at school.

I don't like the process it takes to get to my childs report if I do not get that email for the day as I do not have the ability to download the app.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your honest feedback. We're so glad Family Connection lets you see what your child is learning! We are sorry that you are having difficulty accessing your child's daily journal directly from your account. It looks like you might be a staff member and also a parent at your center. At Seer, we know this happens often, and we've created our software to allow you to be both with just one log-in! We would be happy to assist you in setting up your login and companion app for this scenario -- please reach out to your center or our customer success team via the help button.

Karen I.
General manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great time and money saving tool

Kommentare: Great! Customer service is top notch, easy to use! I have learned so much about childcare management from this software! It has helped with staffing and attendance and being able to see the big picture.

The TIME and money it saves me each day. Less behind the computer and being able to be involved in the classrooms.

That I didn’t have it sooner! This is really a game changer in the industry :)

Alexis N.
Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Make your work easier and use Child Care Seer!

Kommentare: I have had a wonderful experience with Child Care Seer!

Ease of use, technical support, wonderful dashboard view

I really haven't experienced anything I haven't been able to either figure out myself or simply chat with a support specialist and take care of.

Kailey G.
Teacher/PM Supervisor in USA

Child Care Seer Review-Teacher POV

Kommentare: Overall, Seer is a wonderful and easy software to use. I am very glad my center switched to Seer, it allows all staff to have an easy day and to easily provide families with important information.

What I like most about this software is that it is extremely adaptable. When hearing that your center is getting an entire new system, it is a bit scary because you know there will be to much to go over and to learn quickly, but with Child Care Seer, it was a complete breeze.

The only thing about Seer that I would say that I like "least" is that I wish there was an option that allows teachers to view all of the children enrolled into the classroom, not just who is there that day, it would allow us to send updates and pictures to families who need to know about a certain update but we are not able to inform them. For example, in our classroom we have caterpillars that are turning into butterflies, being able to allow the children who are not present that day to see the daily updates would make Seer more perfect than it already is!

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to review Child Care Seer?. We're so glad you found our software easy to learn! Allowing teachers to include children not present in class on some entries is a great idea, and we'll be sure to add it to our product roadmap! In the meantime, your director is able to add any child, even those who were not present that day, to an activity via the main entries log. It will appear in the child's daily journal and the parent will get a notification on their app as if the child was in class.

Courtney H.
Manager of Compliance & Quality Control in USA

We LOVE Child Care Seer

Kommentare: We have increased our efficiency at least 100%. The total view of the organization and then the simplified, focused view of the individual programs we manage is amazing! Unmatched technical support. Period.

Ease of use, directly from the beginning. Specific colors to alert the user, direct access through a simple web browser.

Yet to find any cons associated with Child Care Seer.

Jocelyn S.
Teacher in USA

Child Care Seer Review-Teacher POV

Kommentare: I have had a fairly good experience with seer Ihave yet to have any serious problems.

* It fairly easy to use and learn on your own * I like that in seer I can see what a child can and cannot have * I like that I can merge the classrooms on my own so that I can see all the children in the class at that time * It isn't difficult ton use everything is clear and straight to the point

* I personally do not like that I can't see children in the other rooms, sometimes i am not sure if its okay to merge yet because I can't see how many students they may have, so I have to go out of my way to ask the other teacher how many students they may have instead of just knowing and being able to merge.

Peyton S.
Program Manager in USA

Easy to use, and

I really like being able to view an entire class's schedule for a day, it is very helpful with staffing and if children need to shift schedules.

The billing side can be confusing unless very thoroughly explained.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you, Peyton, for your honest review. We agree -- billing can be confusing! Because we fully support flexible care (monthly, weekly, and drop-in care all at the same time), wallets (designed to ease dynamic family payment structures), and tuition assistance, we know that's a lot to learn! We offer many help videos on our website (available to all), and we are happy to assist you one-on-one if needed - just click the help button while in Seer.