Über AutoLeap

AutoLeap ist eine Autowerkstattsoftware, die die Effizienz, die Kundenzufriedenheit und das Umsatzpotenzial deiner Kfz-Werkstatt steigert.

Erfahre mehr über AutoLeap

The software integrated very easily with other programs and the interface was very clean and easy to use.

It opens alot of tabs which is kind of annoying.

Bewertungen zu AutoLeap

4,9

AutoLeap hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 549 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AutoLeap bereits verwendet?

Rick
Rick

One Satisfied User

Kommentare: AutoLeap has helped us increase our ROs and track our business metrics very efficiently. I can't speak highly enough of the team they have built there. The customer service is second to none in any business I've been a part of.

First and foremost, the team at AutoLeap has been AMAZING in every facet from the very first demo to our ongoing conversations about improvements. The integration team went above and beyond for us to customize our environment exactly how we wanted it for our specialty shop. Throughout our time with AutoLeap they have been extremely quick to respond and have handled each and every question of ours without a hitch. The workflow is super smooth and allows us to fly through our customer entry and RO generation so that our customers aren't just sitting there staring at us uncomfortable while we fumble through cumbersome software. They also love the back and forth communication through text. We love the regular updates that include improvements based on our feedback. We've specifically asked for tweaks on different features and over time have seen them all implemented by the team at AutoLeap. To know that a company truly values your opinion as a customer is a great feeling.

The only minor issue I have is that I do wish the software translated better to mobile devices for the rare instance that I would like to handle something from my phone. I can use it on my Android phone (Pixel 5a) but it's not the best overall experience. I've gotten used to having a tablet or laptop with me in case I need to handle something remotely (which is rare).

Jose
President in Kanada

Canadian-friendly

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We ended up choosing AutoLeap vs other high-ranking management software options due to its friendlier usage in the Canadian market. Others offered many features that were either not available or not quite compatible for Canada. Customer service is top-notch, and made us feel comfortable with the system from the very beginning.

It's a bit more difficult to learn to use it compared to other systems that we've tried. But customer service is very helpful to address our concerns.

Ransom
owner in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dont do it, you'll regret it

Kommentare: Dishonesty. Was lied to during sales and implementations - promises were made, then we were ignored once we called them out on this. In the end, got stuck in a 12 month contract.Attempted to cancel 30 days before contract end date, needed data - was ignored for 2 months, then told they couldn't fulfill the data request. Now they are saying we are on the hook for another 12 month contract, and they refuse to refund the 2 months past contract date - despite it being their error. This is with written confirmation our contract would be cancelled on time to avoid another 12 month agreement. Autoleap does not take responsibility for its employees, what they commit to. If you do with them at all, get ALLL in email.

Overall, clean interface - easy to use.

Dishonesty. If you raise issues, they will simply ignore and avoid you. They take no responsibility for broken commitments.

Matthew
CEO in USA

Best Automotive Repair Center Software

Kommentare: Overall, I am very satisfied with my experience. Our onboarding person was amazing, and their live chat support is responsive and helpful. Despite the lack of some features on our wishlist, we have found the software essential to the success of our business.

The best part about AutoLeap is getting all the features you need to run your shop effectively and efficiently. Their all-in-one approach gives you functionality and features through almost all of the customer lifecycle.

Lack of API integration: This is important because AutoLeap is NOT a customer acquisition software; it is for shop operations, and it should focus on that. Having an API would allow for integration with other purpose-built marketing platforms for that use case. Lack of bring your own number or voice integration: The SMS texting feature built into AutoLeap is handy, but it creates a customer experience issue as there are no voice integration options. If someone calls the number, they get a generic "not in service" announcement. It would be of use to at least allow for forwarding of those calls to your shop's number.

Brett
ServiceManager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Auto Leap

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been a great experience working with Emma and the AL team so far.

The ease of ordering parts after creating an estimate is top notch.

Searchability with a high volume shop, however we are working on ways to improve this issue, with help from the Auto Leap team.

Meagan
Office Manager in USA

Lots of Help with Startup

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I was very appreciative of the support and help with swapping our business to AutoLeap. [sensitive content hidden] and others were very helpful in getting us trained and our information swapped over from our previous software.

We were precarious about swapping to begin with due to no trial period. But thankfully it worked out well for us!

Luis
Service Manager in USA

Mundo Auto Sales- Luis Noriega

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

How easy it is to work with making the quotes, invoicing, scheduling appointments, and the marketing.

Nothing really everything is simple and easy once you get into actually working with it but they have good people to help you to understand the system a lot.

Al
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] is awesome!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Honestly it was all great, smooth and easy to learn and use

[sensitive content hidden] and the rest of the team are awesome and made this so worth it and super easy

Nothing, everything was great and I have zero complaints

Becky
Owner Business Manager in Kanada

AutoLeap transition

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I am very pleased with the budget friendly pricing of AutoLeap

The only complaint I would have is how there is no taxes on customer credits

Carolyn
Administrator in Kanada

Streamlined and simple

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I think the software is going to be very beneficial and I can see how it will improve the business and I like how streamlined the process is.

Once we had our Account set up. It was easy to create quotes for customers and receive authorizations quickly. It is also nice to see all of the reports available and keep track of our technicians.

It was a lot of work to set up and it took us a while to get fully comfortable and confident with using the software.

Jason
Owner in Kanada
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have the best tools for the garage, and now the office too!

Kommentare: You have to spend money to make money. I can't quantify the positive R.O.I. but with how Autoleap has increase the number of Google reviews and ratings, and with that, driving new customers to us virtually on a daily basis. The time savings from daily administrative work can now be spent doing what I love, which is in the shop working on cars! I can't give an exact number but Autoleap definately pays for itself and then some. Autoleap shows you the overall health of the shop from a daily, to annually period, or whatever timeframe you wish to see. With that knowledge you can make adjustments to your labour or parts margins to always keep you in the green. The way I see it, my Snap-On dealer comes to my shop once a week and I got no problem dropping a hundred or two to get the latest and greatest tools everytime. I buy these tools to make life easier and to upgrade the types of jobs I can do, all for the ability make more money. Here I am in 2021, still with pen and paper in the office. It was time to take the same shop mentality and apply it to the business side.

Simple, intuitive, and easy to use. The customer service is the best I've had, ever! The workflow starting from booking an appointment, building an estimate, approval, right up to payment is so easy and precise. With all the great features there is 100% transparency with the customer and they're kept in the loop with email/text reminders, digital inspections with picture and videos, and digital estimates ready for one click approvals, all in real-time. There is no more miscommunications. One thing money can't buy is time but Autoleap can certainly save you a whole lot. I went from spending 30 mins down to 5 mins building a complex estimate because Autoleap has MOTOR labour guides, canned services, Carfax, online parts look up and ordering integration. Autoleap has taken organizing customer and the shop from a constant chore to a simple task.

It's a new software and some useful features I would like are still under development. Ask me again in a few months and this section will be blank.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Jason, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

Syed
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I didn't realize what I was missing until I switched to AutoLeap!

Kommentare: I now have greater visibility into my shop. I'm able to know my exact sales and technician profitability at any given time. The support is best in class. I am very happy that I made the decision to bring AutoLeap and it's team onboard my business.

Customer service is above and beyond what I was experiencing with my previous shop management system. AutoLeap from the start took control of making sure that my transition was seamless and easy to accomplish. I really like the ease of use and I can tell they're building the software for the future growth of my business. They are really good at integrating vehicle info lookup and parts ordering from all major parts suppliers. The more I use the software the easier it is getting for me to run my shop.

The reality is I can't tell you of any cons with my experience. I have given AutoLeap my feedback regarding changes to help me semi-customize the software to my shop. To my surprise I started to see the changes almost immediately.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

Amber
office manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Auto Leap is more than an automotive software company; they are your business partner. (They care!)

Kommentare: Overall, AutoLeap has been one of the best moves I have made for our company. It saves me so much time. It generates all my reports, gives me a well informed overview of my day, or my week, or my month, or year ( just depends how I change it) The reports are a click away, I can track my tech time, see how many estimates my advisors are pushing, I can order my parts and track them per order, I can email or message my customers two way without an additional phone number. I can send out follow up campaigns, I can send estimates, invoices, digital inspections, and receive payment all from this one software program. My marketing is even tied in with them. They are linked with parts tech where I order all my parts from multiple vendors. All of the service time and diagrams, charts are linked in with this software. We do carry additional software like IDFX and AllData REpair, but we really don't have to, and in the future, we will probably cancel those additions because we literally using them less and less. AutoLeap has everything they have ~ We just keep them out of habit.... I can't say enough that ~ This is the best move we have made!!!

There are so many features I love about this software and this company, but if I had to choose one, it would be the chat feature for help. These people will help you ~ at all hours of the day or evening ~ they will do all they can in a very timely manner to solve your problem, walk you through step by step, answer repeated questions, fix your mistakes, or do whatever else they can to make your day easier. This is priceless to me..... It saves us time, money, and a ton of frustration. Our team utilizes this feature daily.. It makes for much happier employees and employers... They are unbeatable in customer service help!

I don't actually have many complaints about the software. They are constantly updating and pushing through new helpful ways to help the automotive shops they serve. If I had one thing I liked least about this software, it would be the there is no way to delete a vehicle or customer if you accidently put one in wrong or double.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Amber, that was a very kind review. Thanks so much for choosing AutoLeap. We’re glad to hear that you enjoy the many features provided by our software. Your positive feedback means a lot to us!

Jaqlyn
Operations Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

review

Kommentare: We are definitely happy with our overall experience. Not everything has been smooth, but a lot of that is due to having had the same software for about 10 years and migrating all of the data over was pretty complicated. AutoLeap has been especially impressive in being willing to work with us on specific issues/software limitations that made our workflow a huge struggle, and we are definitely happy with the service that we have received on that front.

I think the best part of AutoLeap is that it is much more intuitive than most of the other software options. There are things that make a lot more sense than our previous software like having the ability for customers to defer services and having record of what they chose to move forward with and not move forward with, being able to collect approval signatures on estimates, and everything being in a singular software.

The workboard management/assigning is difficult with the size/work volume, and Payrix has been a very glitchy and unimpressive merchant to work with.

Esveydi
Bookkeeper / Service Writer in USA

User-friendly System

Kommentare: Overall our business with Autoleap is very good and the integration has been very easy in the company. Their customer service is excellent and they are willing to help however they can. They are constantly bringing out new features and listening to our suggestions.

The system is very easy to use. It does well in facilitating the way we make estimates now with everything in one place (labor, parts, etc.). I like that we are able to customize a lot things we weren't able to before. For example, we can arrange the work board to our liking, add canned services, etc. It is also very easy to schedule appointments and maintain communication with our customers. Our customers can also approve and defer work themselves through their devices.

Because this is a new system there is always improvements being done, which can also be considered a pro. At times there are some glitches where some changes are not saved. But other than that the team is very attentive and ready to fix any issues we may see.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your experience with Auto Leap! We're thrilled to hear that you find the system easy to use and appreciate its comprehensive features.

Aaron

Auto leap implementation review

Kommentare: So far it has been really good. We hope as we move along, that we get faster and more familiar with the system. I understand that we present new challenges as we are mobile, I believe we are creating something that is going to grow and that you will grow with us.

The thing we liked the most was the amount of training we received. [sensitive content hidden] was with us step by step answering all our questions and sent videos for us to review in our spare time or needed a refresher.

Not being able to take payment quickly. We are a mobile company and holding the tablet and the customers card in one hand while typing the credit card information with the other hand has proven to be tricky. I wish we could take a picture of the card or have a card swiped product attached to the tablets. I also have trouble seeing the information on AutoLeap’s green lettering and background in the sun. We are in San Antonio TX, the weather has been over 100-104 degrees daily. There usually is no shade and makes it difficult to collect payment or make adjustments on Auto Leap . The sun glaring on the screen washes out the green color and makes it difficult to see it.

Jesus
President in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I like it, which says alot!

Kommentare: So far so good.

Integration would have to have been the highlight of the process. Ease of use and simplicity on a cloud based program also helps.

The learning curve is tough as it relates to the new program. I expected this having come from Mitchell going to AutoLeap. On that note, there are some vast discrepancies between "Motor" times and "Mitchell" times. I suggest using the Mitchell integration for estimate confirmation as most warranty companies and automotive industry runs on Mitchell times per my experience.

Madeleine
Automotive Service Technician in Kanada
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best software company for women owned repair shops

Kommentare: Excellent. After many demos with different companies I was feeling defeated and like I was never going to find a solution that would fit with my company values. After speaking with [sensitive content hidden], Autoleaps Sales Manager, I was confident that Autoleap treats their staff well, values diversity and genuinely wants to make a positive impact on the world.

Customer service. Respectful, patient, quick to respond to questions.

There are a few features I would like to see improved but I am confident that they will continue to grow and change as they take customer feedback seriously.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Madeleine, thanks for the great review! We're committed to continuous improvement and appreciate your confidence in AutoLeap.

Henry
owner in USA

AutoLeap is excellent

Kommentare: Our biggest improvement to our shop thanks to AutoLeap has been the ability to better communicate with our clients. We are able to be as transparent as possible though estimates and DVIs.

What we most liked about AutoLeap is the simplicity and the thoroughness of the platform. The learning curve was short and the support we received was very helpful.

We really have no complaints. When we run into a snag AutoLeap's customer service helps us and even implements changes to the software when necessary.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Henry, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re happy to hear about your positive experience with us.

Long
ADVISOR in USA

GREAT MANAGMENT COMING FROM [sensitive content hidden]

Kommentare: AFAN DID GREAT HELP TRAINING ME SO QUICK TO USE IN JUST A FEW DAYS.

CLOUD BASE EMAIL/TEXT ESTIMATE, PHOTOS AND INVOICE

A LOT OF CLICKING AND LOTS OF TABS IT OPENS MOTOR ESTIMATE NOT THE BEST

Lucie
Clerk and Service Writer in Kanada

Autoleap Review

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been mostly positive. They definitely have some bugs that need to be worked out and updates the need to be released. The support/help chat is a great feature though there most common response is we don’t have a fix yet but we will alert the team. The program is great for the technicians love the checklist feature along with being able to follow the tech’s progress but requires extra work from the service writers when writing service.

The organization of the stock is really helpful have tires and parts separate. Entering purchase orders is fast and usually works very well. With motor and AutoLeap we have access to very helpful vehicle history that wasn’t just done at our shop.

It seems to still have quite a few features and functions that need more updates. Finding out the function or feature I need isn’t working properly well trying to complete something is my least favourite part but understandable for any software.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your experience with AutoLeap! We're glad to hear that you find the software helpful. We appreciate your feedback regarding features that may need updates, and we're continuously working to improve our platform.

Stephen M.
Stephen M.

AutoLeap is the BEST

Kommentare: Autoleap has been the best decision that I have made for my shop. I wish I would have switched years ago.

Autoleap has helped me save time ordering parts, I can now search multiple suppliers at once. Communication between myself and my customers has drastically improved. I can now message for approvals and not interrupt my customers while they are at work. The entire process has been made a lot easier and more efficient.

If anything this software has so much flexibility, it's up to the user to determine how they want to complete a tasks. The implementation team is always available to support and answer any questions. I've never received this level of service from a team!

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Stephen, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re happy to hear about your positive experience with us.

tim
owner/manager in USA

looking forward to success with Auto Leap

Kommentare: so far very good, myself and my staff are excited to master the program, it has saved me a lot of time just on the customer service side, and with communications.

The product bridges the gap between old school and generation, y, z etc... many features make it very easy to provide excellent communications with a wide range of customers.

While I am still getting to know features in the program, for now there is just a lot to learn, so many features and options. it is not what I like or don't like, it is just different than the software/program we have used for almost 19 years. I need to immerse myself and embrace the new features

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Tim, we're glad you had a good experience with AutoLeap!

Cody
Owner mechanic in USA

Review of auto leap

Kommentare: Friendly service easy help and guidance above and beyond

The con thing is huge along with labor times makes things quicker. Still a good amount of services that aren’t in there but that’s not on you. In time with updates this program is amazing

Not all labor rates and jobs listed such as wiring harness installation, ecm pcm bcm reprogramming or flashing, just needs some updates

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Cody, thanks for your feedback on Auto Leap! We're glad you find it helpful. We're constantly updating the software, so stay tuned for future improvements!

Excellent

Kommentare: I have had an excellent start up with my incredible Rep [sensitive content hidden]..KUDOS to a Job well done

The software is very user friendly and the out lay of the invoice reads well.

Can not think of any problems that I have at this time.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Michael, thanks for the excellent review!