Filtern nach:

Über Email Manager for Microsoft 365

Speichere und klassifiziere E-Mails unmittelbar von Outlook 365 aus in SharePoint und Teams.

Erfahre mehr über Email Manager for Microsoft 365

Margarita B.
Margarita B.
Level 2 Seller in USA
Onlinemedien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Microsoft 365

It is very easy to use. I'm ready to show different clients without any problem. it incorporates well and is viable with different programming software's.

I can't consider anything I disdain about the product right now. I have utilized it at more than 1 work environment without issue.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you! Great you find it so easy to use!

Taylor M.
Laboratory Technician in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Perfect choice for work emails

Kommentare: My overall experience with Email Manager for Microsoft 365 is positive. I like that the program is congruent with other Microsoft programs.

Email Manager for Microsoft 365 is like many email softwares. It sorts your emails into sections like "focused" or "spam" and has a pretty useful search tool to help you sift through your inbox. I highly enjoy the linked calendar. This calendar can be shared with other people, such as coworkers or family members, which is immensely helpful when it comes to scheduling and knowing other people's schedules. Another aspect of this product that I enjoy is the continuity between Email Manager for Microsoft 365 and the rest of the Microsoft products. For example, the bar across the top of both this program and programs like Word and Excel are almost identical.

I have had some difficulty sharing my calendar with other people, but I have not reached out to support to try and understand the issue.

Olga C.
VP in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft 365 email

Kommentare: Keep getting to be best work better looks and more features

Staying on top of the changes and upgrades, good customer support and easy to implement and transfer

You have to get ready to different looks of the email templates and functions added to the upgraded version

Omar O.
Risk Assistant in Peru
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Really good to manage your emails

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: In general, it is a very well-crafted tool with great potential.

I think it is a very good tool to classify and manage my work emails, it has helped me a lot.

So far, everything is going very well, I don't have any problems.

Erick O.
Director, Technology in Kanada
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with it!

Kommentare: It allows us to easily transfer emails to sharepoint from any device and platform.

I love how it integrates with our Outlook client and how easy it processes emails. It integrates with the Outlook client, web and mobile.

I really don't have anything negative to say about it.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you! Great to hear how well it integrates with Outlook!

Business Analyst in Ukraine
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy file search and sharing

This is a very useful and inexpensive tool for all Outlook users, saves a lot of time and improves collaboration. We can find and share all the necessary files in no time.

No downsides were noted, a great tool overall.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you! Very glad to hear it's saving time and improving collaboration!

Nichole V.
General Council Archivist in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy & efficient solution for filing emails

Kommentare: Sales and trial experience were excellent, they gave us enough time to really test and troubleshoot the product. Support is top-notch, very quick response time and working directly with users eases the burden on internal IT support staff. The licensing is very affordable and as a non-profit that is very important to us.

Adding new users and deploying the app is very straightforward; previous solutions required IT to remote install for users which was a logistical nightmare.

Some enhancements I'd like to see down the line, for example when saving emails and attachments into a SharePoint library it would be nice OOTB to see relationships between these things within the libraries.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you! Great to hear that adding new users and deploying the app was easier!

Stephen B.
Founder in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

365 - A great product

Kommentare: the product works well once it is set up properly.

Easy of use - I manage my emails, integrate them with my CRM and and marketing software. One-stop shopping for technology

It was not easy to move from 365 personal to 365 business and get my emails ported over - but the customer service was good

Rackel A.
part-time employed in Hongkong
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A must to have

Kommentare: This software benifetted every user because it make the work easy and effiecient..it is more productive to have this tool as it handles a large data and it works well at office businesses. it is great as a tool to use

It is must to have this software especially in offices since they handle a lot of data works and microsoft is a very good tool to use in word processing, spreadsheets and excel.it helps the user to do their work faster.

There is an issue of routing the user in cloud now and then that it will use up some time of the user