Avast Business Antivirus Erfahrungen

Über Avast Business Antivirus

Schütze Unternehmensgeräte vor ausgefeilten Cyberbedrohungen, sei es eine Ransomware-Variante oder ein Zero-Day-Angriff.

Erfahre mehr über Avast Business Antivirus

Avast antivirus is a first class antivirus to protect the computer and the data in it. This antivirus has a very intuitive and convenient user interface that is pretty easy to interpret.

Deployment and initial setup and use of the Business Interface were a bit confusing at first as the installation and management instructions were not readily accessible as to where to find them.

Bewertungen zu Avast Business Antivirus

Avast Business Antivirus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 75 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Avast Business Antivirus bereits verwendet?

Marek
Geschäftsführer in Deutschland

Avast!

Kommentare: Positiv

Preis, preis, preis .preis was vollen Sie noch mehr hören?

Alles ist gut und günstig und noch aktuell.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trend Micro Smart Protection Complete Suite

Warum Avast Business Antivirus gewählt wurde: Preis

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avast Business Antivirus: Preis

Tolu
Tolu
Digital Marketing strategist in Nigeria
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stay Safe online

Kommentare: I have used Avast business antivirus for over 2 years and am really impressed by it. There really isn't much to say about the software other than it does its job of keeping your system safe from viruses or malware. Doesn't trigger unnecessary warnings, cost-effective and you can also use it on your mobile phone.

Easy to install Works in the background seamlessly Doesn't consume system resources Protects your data Keeps you safe online from malware and viruses

Requires another subscription for safeline vpn.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Norton AntiVirus und McAfee Endpoint Security

Warum Avast Business Antivirus gewählt wurde: Needed something more cost-effective.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Norton AntiVirus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avast Business Antivirus: Comes with a 30-day free trial Better solutions with more competitive pricing

VP of Technology in USA
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to see the status of your computers and it works well!

Kommentare: I have been very happy using this product for our business. I feel it is protecting my devices properly and we are secure!

This software provides a quick view of computers and if they are protected. Our company has many locations but I can control them all from one website. I get status reports if an agent (computer) hasn't contacted the main controller which will alert me that something might not be working correctly. I get timely status if a virus was detected and the appropriate action was taken (the file was put in quarantine or deleted). The program is easy to use. I especially like seeing the last time an agent connected with the main console. Other details about the computers are available, such as their operating system, IP address, and domain/workgroup name.

I have had a few occasions where the agent was not communicating completely and I needed to reinstall the agent. In those situations the program was still running, but it was not visible to the user which made it a little difficult to reinstall.

Karel
Freelancer in Trinidad und Tobago
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Avast Business Antivirus - A Must Use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: A Must use for business owners

Protection against viruses such as worms, trojans and spyware. Quick detection of threats Recommended for business owners in particular

Sometimes it slows down my PC. Too many advertisements especially when you're paying for the service.

Samantha
Office Manager in Hongkong
Forschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Too much ads and prompts, and gets quite misleading sometimes.

Kommentare: Overall it's still a great piece of software. Just that it's Cons have scared me away to use Kaspersky now.

Does not hog up CPU resources, to the point, and interface is relatively easy-to-use. It's got a whole bunch of features, but really the only one I like and use is the web antivirus. That's all it needs.

Sometimes quite misleading to tell me to opt into the Pro. It's got a prominent button to start a free trial for the paid software, but the "Free" icon is grey and put on the side so in the beginning I thought free option is not offered anymore. Also, gives some false-positives sometimes. We build websites, and one of the websites we built for a client is always blocked by Avast. It's a false-positive.

Antwort von Avast

letztes Jahr

Hi Samantha, Thank you for your suggestion. To formally submit a new idea to our developers, please click the "+ Submit idea" button at the top right of our product board page here: https://portal.productboard.com/afb/1-avast-business-hub/tabs/1-roadmap/submit-idea. Please reference the following article for tips on how to best address false positives: https://businesshelp.avast.com/Content/Products/General_Help/Whitelisting/SubmittingFalsePositives.htm?Highlight=false%20positives

Lisa
Software Engineer in Deutschland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Avast provides excellent coverage for our business!"

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Avast Endpoint Security is one of the best endpoint security solutions available. To begin with, it is convenient to operate and contains the best capabilities for combatting all forms of online threats, such as ransomware, spyware, and solid firewalls. It is inexpensive in comparison to certain other endpoint security applications. The application is continually revised, which assists in coping with all developing threats. Furthermore, its free edition has a plethora of functions and is adaptable to a variety of platforms. I highly suggest this application to anyone who needs to safeguard his or her devices since it is certain, reliable, and simple to use, requiring no expert experience.

Avast corporate antivirus application is the easiest endpoint protection package to set up; simply download and configure the application, enter your key, then you're good to go. As a result, it is less costly than competing endpoint security software. It also alerts us whenever there is a threat and takes good care of it. Therefore, if we are not present, it handles risks and then reports back to us on how it managed them. It's the simplest security software to incorporate; all one needs to do is set up the application, then input your password, and you're ready to go.

One major downside of this application has been that it lessens internet broadband speed since it keeps running in the meantime, which would have been a significant handicap for me. I dislike the lag that occurs when PCs are withdrawn from the connection. Often it takes much time for the system to be implemented, so I needed to look for material to assist me to expedite the process a little.

Augusto
Augusto
COO in Uruguay
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent antivirus.

Kommentare: Except for what I mentioned about the installation, my overall experience using avast over 10 years is good, I have no complaints and it always did its job: protect me.

The free version works very well, obviously it doesn't have all the features that the premium version has (which I recommend 100%) but it's still a good option. The protection levels it offers are really good, in real time and complete scans avoiding maleware, spyware, ransomware, etc. The GUI it's great, and the software has an IA that's constantly looking for possible new threats. This program will not affect the performance of the computer. It has a version for PC, macOS, iOS and Android.

Something I don't like about the AV is that when you going to instal it, it offers us to also install software that is not related to virus protection.

Herbert
Full Stack Developer in Deutschland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Avast Business Antivirus- the leading anti-virus tool

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The system of updates in this software is regular and fast in terms of identifying and removing threats. The software has never lagged which is an important factor for the user. The protection that the software provides is pretty safe. The interface is simple to use.

Avast Business Antivirus is an efficient tool to protect the system against viruses and bugs. Against all the malware and viruses, this tool works as a shield for the system. It notifies the user of the detection. This tool is very secure to use. It does not charge an entry-level fee which is an attractive factor for the users. This software does not interrupt while working and works at the back end, it keeps on tracking the viruses. Furthermore, it is considered very effective against malware. Millions of files are tracked within seconds.

It takes a lot of time for the initial installation and is a bit difficult to comprehend. It is disappointing for the users. Moreover, it takes a lot of space on the storage memory which makes the system slow and agitates the user. The price of the software is expensive which makes the user look for alternatives.

Managing Editor in USA
Verlagswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A Highly Recommended Antivirus Software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Avast provides an excellent antivirus software that keeps my computer and files safe, and I highly recommend it.

Even on the free trial plan, Avast has a wide array of capabilities. It can easily scan all of my files for potential viruses in minutes, and you can choose whether to scan everything or a certain folder. Upon downloading a file, you can also right click in said folder to run a scan in moments before opening. Luckily I haven't come across a virus yet, but it's my understanding that it would automatically scan and alert if one were to be present. Avast also saves me from landing on sites and blocks pop-ups or ads that may contain malware.

There have been pop-up messages every once in awhile that recommend removing what Avast deems to be "clutter" but are actually rather important files.

Corneille
CEO in Kongo-Kinshasa
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Avast best antivirus

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I had a virus that was bothering me a lot, Avast solved it perfectly.

Avast is a very powerful antivirus, it allows to protect the computer from all types of viruses, and makes the computer clean without viruses.

Good not too many problems detected except that there are too many ads when using.

Zeynep Aycan
Zeynep Aycan
Student in Türkei
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I do not hesitate to get virus

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I was infected by a virus via my USB flash drive and avast solved it

Sometimes I hear a loud fan voice after I use it but it may not be because of Avast. I should blame my computer.

Josip
Josip
Main Coach in Kroatien
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple but powerful antivirus

Kommentare: Avast is protecting our PCs and we haven't encountered a virus for a while now. Previously, we had a real struggle to keep our computers clean of those beasts but now everything is simple and there is one worry less. Once configured properly it protects your PC just as other antivirus software should do but most times some viruses slip in undetected. It really is set it and forget it and is worth every penny.

Avast protects PCs in our companies for more than 2 years now and we never had an incident with viruses, malware, or ransomware. Virus database automatically updates every few hours so your computers are always protected with the latest malware definitions. That is really important because malware is evolving in minutes nowadays. Our system administrator can enforce policies that automatically quarantine suspicious files and everything important is displayed to him in a nice-looking dashboard. I was a user of antivirus don't even know that antivirus is running. All I can see is just a little icon in the taskbar and that is all. If I try to remove it or close it, I can't because our system administrator configured a policy that doesn't allow normal users to do that. Other than virus protection, Avast offers a lot more. Automatic cleanup of junk files on PC can be really handy because I often forgot to empty my recycle bin and it uses system storage unnecessarily. There is also a sandboxed browser that allows us to enter banking systems safely and securely even if the main browser is compromised.

Avast can sometimes be a real resource hog and slow down your computer. I certainly can feel that the computer is sometimes not as responsive as it was before Avast was installed but that only lasts for a couple of seconds and if you are using resource-intensive applications like CAD or some other software like that, you know how important is responsiveness and even seconds can matter.

Luis
CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Perfect Privacy Software for Any Business

Kommentare: I highly recommend Avast Business for any Online Marketplace or Team that uses frequent online transactions. This keeps all browsing and transaction history completely private and secured from Viruses.

This is the most solid Privacy and Browsing Antivirus software that allows Add Block, Bank Privacy and much more. This Keeps every aspect of your online Business protected.

I dislike the adds that continue to appear at times and that sometimes certain settings such as add block turn off. Other than this, no complaints.

Qamar
Qamar
Civil Aviation in Pakistan
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Avast business Antivirus- best defence against cyberthreats

Kommentare: It's an excellent experience to start using Avast Business Antivirus, the best solution to counter cyber threats. I am still a passionate user of this fantastic tool and enjoying its features with the comfort of a secure PC.

Avast Business Antivirus provides excellent data security against viruses and malware in a very reasonable yearly plan. There is no free version, but a free trial is a better option to understand this fantastic tool's working efficiency. I have been using Avast business Antivirus for a long time, and it's a tremendous antivirus that saves my precious data from cyber threats. I never got frustrated by unwanted interruptions from the software. Automatically updates when Connecting with the internet. It blocks unwanted content and suggests to me how to protect my PC from viruses. It runs quietly on the backend and consumes minimal memory. Indicate and efficiently remove the threats. Avast provides me with add Block, Bank Privacy, and so many other cool features.

In a full scan, it seems to be slow but gives accurate results at the end. I did not find anything to be less liked.

Masturah
Masturah
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Effective anti virus software

Avast Business Antivirus is really effective in protecting my work computer and monitoring my internet activities. It will giving alert if any of my downloaded files is containing a suspicious program and will quarantine it immediately and will advice me what to do with the suspicious program.

Full deep scanning session will draw too much of my computer resources like RAM and CPU power, it will make other software that i use while it scanning the computer will running slow and crash. A schedule timer for it to do a full scan should be set to avoiding it interfering with my work time.

ahmed
Dental teaching assistant in Ägypten
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best antivirus ever!

Kommentare: Best antivirus program ever!! . It never misses any maleware. Very reliable and secure and i recommend it to my colleagues

Very accurate detecting malewares and trojans Cheap Cool interface design Different types of powerful scans

Sometimes it is a little bit laggy Prolonged scanning time If you are using it for the first time it will be difficult to use but when you get use to it it will be completely comfortable

Fabian
Civil Engineer in Ecuador
Bau, Selbstständig

If you want your computers to be free of viruses and others, use Avast Business Antivirus

Kommentare: I have to attest and acknowledge that for a long time our company uses the services of this important SoftWare, I can guarantee that we have not suffered from any type of malicious program or virus in our system, it is our protective shield against cyber attacks. I recommend it for sure.

One of the qualities that I love the most about this incredible SoftWare is that its interface is very easy and intuitive, that its multiple functions can be carried out by even a 10-year-old child, in our company we have our computer equipment on the network and I can guarantee you that works very well and its performance is excellent and effective in keeping our systems protected.

Only one or another small inconvenience that is easy to handle, such as restarting the computer causing the brief interruption of work in real time, which leads to the restart of the equipment by the program, which causes some slowdown of the equipment.

Pamela
General Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hello Simplicity!

Kommentare: From start to finish, this was the easiest product to set up. I never worry about my PC security anymore.

Hands down, this is the best antivirus product I have tried since we first starting using computers for daily operations. It was very quick and easy to set up and requires very little input from me. It does what it should and doesn't interfere with any of the other software products I use regularly.

There have been no issues with this product at all.

Arquitecta in Chile
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Avast mayor protección para tu equipo

Kommentare: Durante todo el tiempo que he usado avast mi computador ha funcionado a la perfección, decidí probarlo y creo que es el mejor antivirus que he podido usar, además ofrece una versión de prueba antes de poder comprarlo para que puedas comprobar si es lo que necesitas.

Me gusta que es muy fácil de usar y es bastante explicativo para quienes no entendemos mucho de los procesos que realizan los antivirus, también es muy rápido y extremadamente eficaz a la hora de mantener protegido tu computador.

Lo que menos me gusta es que requiere de mucho reinicios del computador y constantemente me interrumpe mientras estoy trabajando, me gustaría que se pudieran programar de mejor manera los momentos de reiniciar el computador ya que cuando se requiere el reinicio de parte de avast suele volverse un poco lento.

Gene
CEO in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer Who Likes Simplicity and Worry Free Security

Kommentare: Once the software was deployed maintenance is a breeze.

The Software is easy to use and runs quietly on the backend without a lot of memory degradation.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Norton AntiVirus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Avast Business Antivirus: Avast always works and never slows our systems down.

Nimubona
Nimubona
Self Employed in Burundi
Internet, Selbstständig

My review on Avast Business Antivirus

Kommentare: My experience with Avast Business Antivirus has been good and it is my favorite antivirus and I use it to protect my PC.

Avast Business Antivirus offers several features. Avast Business Antivirus offers a free trial which helps the user before upgrading to the paid version. The price for the paid version is affordable. Its price is also reasonable if we consider its efficiency and its qualities. Avast Business Antivirus sends notifications about security issues and advises users on the security of their devices. Avast Business Antivirus is easy to use and It blocks unwanted content easily.

What I don't like about Avast Business Antivirus is that it takes too long to scan all the files. when Avast Business Antivirus is activated, some functions on PC become difficult to perform, forcing me to deactivate Avast first.

Krzysztof
Real Estate agent in Polen
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I recommend

Kommentare: we have been using it for many years in the company and we are pleased that our problems with viruses are over the program meets our expectations and is inexpensive

works without problems, does not burden the system, scan is very fast, has extensive protection and firewall, blocks threats in real time and is easy to use it works automatically without any maintenance.

previous updates blocked sending e-mail attachments, you had to manually set exceptions now everything works smoothly

Ivo
CTO in Italien

Good solutions

The product is simple to use and install. I like the administration panel.

The "message to client" function doesn't work.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Symantec Endpoint Security, Avira Antivirus Pro und McAfee Endpoint Security

Antwort von Avast

letztes Jahr

Hi Ivo, Thank you for your feedback! Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this "message to client" issue. We are here to help. The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Stacy-Ann
Stacy-Ann
Student(Former Accounts Clerk) in Trinidad und Tobago
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A reliabe antivirus software

Kommentare: Avast is a reliable antivirus software that offers round the clock protection. Avast has provided a lot of data protection and security since it works efficiently to scan, detect, and report any threats on my devices. Moreover, if any threats have been detected, Avast moves swiftly to notify me and recommend the necessary actions that must taken so that my devices are protected.

I like that the software provides round the clock protection, which keeps my devices and data safe. The software regularly checks for any threats on my devices like viruses or malware and promptly notifies me when any threat is detected. Moreover, the software provides details about the threats and the actions that must be taken. Therefore, the software provides a lot of data security which protect me and my devices from cyber attacks.

Sometimes the software causes my laptop to crash, which is very inconvenient. Moreover, I am bombarded by a lot of ads which has left me frustrated and annoyed several times.

Bishal
Bishal
Software Engineer in Nepal

Best Quality Protection for your devices

Kommentare: Avast Business Antivirus is an all in one package for high-end security for devices. It has a 30-day free trial which is very much enough to test using this software. Built-in VPN with Avast is very interesting and helps you strongly to stay hidden at needed times. I personally have used this antivirus for almost 3 years now and I'm totally loving this.

-Easy to install -Compatible with almost every operating system -Features VPN and File Shredder too -Constant updates with new antivirus definitions -Consumes CPU power efficiently -Has Built-in patch management

-Design is not so nice and responsive -Sometimes it runs random startup system scan -Lacks management on mobile devices