Über Avast Business Antivirus

Schütze Unternehmensgeräte vor ausgefeilten Cyberbedrohungen, sei es eine Ransomware-Variante oder ein Zero-Day-Angriff.

Erfahre mehr über Avast Business Antivirus

Deployment and initial setup and use of the Business Interface were a bit confusing at first as the installation and management instructions were not readily accessible as to where to find them.

Bewertungen zu Avast Business Antivirus

Avast Business Antivirus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 56 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Avast Business Antivirus bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Marek G.
Geschäftsführer in Deutschland

Avast!

Kommentare: Positiv

Preis, preis, preis .preis was vollen Sie noch mehr hören?

Alles ist gut und günstig und noch aktuell.

Tolu A.
Tolu A.
Digital Marketing strategist in Nigeria
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stay Safe online

Kommentare: I have used Avast business antivirus for over 2 years and am really impressed by it. There really isn't much to say about the software other than it does its job of keeping your system safe from viruses or malware. Doesn't trigger unnecessary warnings, cost-effective and you can also use it on your mobile phone.

Easy to install Works in the background seamlessly Doesn't consume system resources Protects your data Keeps you safe online from malware and viruses

Requires another subscription for safeline vpn.

Luis G.
CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Perfect Privacy Software for Any Business

Kommentare: I highly recommend Avast Business for any Online Marketplace or Team that uses frequent online transactions. This keeps all browsing and transaction history completely private and secured from Viruses.

This is the most solid Privacy and Browsing Antivirus software that allows Add Block, Bank Privacy and much more. This Keeps every aspect of your online Business protected.

I dislike the adds that continue to appear at times and that sometimes certain settings such as add block turn off. Other than this, no complaints.

Pamela T.
General Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hello Simplicity!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: From start to finish, this was the easiest product to set up. I never worry about my PC security anymore.

Hands down, this is the best antivirus product I have tried since we first starting using computers for daily operations. It was very quick and easy to set up and requires very little input from me. It does what it should and doesn't interfere with any of the other software products I use regularly.

There have been no issues with this product at all.

Samantha L.
Office Manager in Hongkong
Forschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Too much ads and prompts, and gets quite misleading sometimes.

Kommentare: Overall it's still a great piece of software. Just that it's Cons have scared me away to use Kaspersky now.

Does not hog up CPU resources, to the point, and interface is relatively easy-to-use. It's got a whole bunch of features, but really the only one I like and use is the web antivirus. That's all it needs.

Sometimes quite misleading to tell me to opt into the Pro. It's got a prominent button to start a free trial for the paid software, but the "Free" icon is grey and put on the side so in the beginning I thought free option is not offered anymore. Also, gives some false-positives sometimes. We build websites, and one of the websites we built for a client is always blocked by Avast. It's a false-positive.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Samantha, Thank you for your suggestion. To formally submit a new idea to our developers, please click the "+ Submit idea" button at the top right of our product board page here: https://portal.productboard.com/afb/1-avast-business-hub/tabs/1-roadmap/submit-idea. Please reference the following article for tips on how to best address false positives: https://businesshelp.avast.com/Content/Products/General_Help/Whitelisting/SubmittingFalsePositives.htm?Highlight=false%20positives

Augusto R.
Augusto R.
COO in Uruguay
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent antivirus.

Kommentare: Except for what I mentioned about the installation, my overall experience using avast over 10 years is good, I have no complaints and it always did its job: protect me.

The free version works very well, obviously it doesn't have all the features that the premium version has (which I recommend 100%) but it's still a good option. The protection levels it offers are really good, in real time and complete scans avoiding maleware, spyware, ransomware, etc. The GUI it's great, and the software has an IA that's constantly looking for possible new threats. This program will not affect the performance of the computer. It has a version for PC, macOS, iOS and Android.

Something I don't like about the AV is that when you going to instal it, it offers us to also install software that is not related to virus protection.

Ahmed R.
Dental teaching assistant in Ägypten
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best antivirus ever!

Kommentare: Best antivirus program ever!! . It never misses any maleware. Very reliable and secure and i recommend it to my colleagues

Very accurate detecting malewares and trojans Cheap Cool interface design Different types of powerful scans

Sometimes it is a little bit laggy Prolonged scanning time If you are using it for the first time it will be difficult to use but when you get use to it it will be completely comfortable

Gene R.
CEO in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer Who Likes Simplicity and Worry Free Security

Kommentare: Once the software was deployed maintenance is a breeze.

The Software is easy to use and runs quietly on the backend without a lot of memory degradation.

Stacy-ann B.
Stacy-ann B.
Student(Former Accounts Clerk) in Trinidad und Tobago
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A reliabe antivirus software

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Avast is a reliable antivirus software that offers round the clock protection. Avast has provided a lot of data protection and security since it works efficiently to scan, detect, and report any threats on my devices. Moreover, if any threats have been detected, Avast moves swiftly to notify me and recommend the necessary actions that must taken so that my devices are protected.

I like that the software provides round the clock protection, which keeps my devices and data safe. The software regularly checks for any threats on my devices like viruses or malware and promptly notifies me when any threat is detected. Moreover, the software provides details about the threats and the actions that must be taken. Therefore, the software provides a lot of data security which protect me and my devices from cyber attacks.

Sometimes the software causes my laptop to crash, which is very inconvenient. Moreover, I am bombarded by a lot of ads which has left me frustrated and annoyed several times.

Carlos R.
Carlos R.
CEO in Uruguay
Import und Export, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It never gave me problems, good antivirus!

Kommentare: It's the antivirus that I use on my personal computers and it always worked for me, so everything is fine.

It's easy to use and beautiful to look at, the functions are complete (even in its free version) and adding an exception is very easy, a task that I do constantly.

Something I don't like is that in the installation it offers to install third-party software, you can choose not to install it but it's still annoying.

Scott S.
Prepress Manager/IT in USA
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Avast

United Printing uses Avast for the PCs we use. I would say we have about 6 PC computers that we currently use Avast on. The rest of our computers are mac computers. Avast does its job of keeping PCs safe from spam and viruses.

I would say having to adjust certain features to allow some programs to run on while avast is on.

Josip L.
Josip L.
Main Coach in Kroatien
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple but powerful antivirus

Kommentare: Avast is protecting our PCs and we haven't encountered a virus for a while now. Previously, we had a real struggle to keep our computers clean of those beasts but now everything is simple and there is one worry less. Once configured properly it protects your PC just as other antivirus software should do but most times some viruses slip in undetected. It really is set it and forget it and is worth every penny.

Avast protects PCs in our companies for more than 2 years now and we never had an incident with viruses, malware, or ransomware. Virus database automatically updates every few hours so your computers are always protected with the latest malware definitions. That is really important because malware is evolving in minutes nowadays. Our system administrator can enforce policies that automatically quarantine suspicious files and everything important is displayed to him in a nice-looking dashboard. I was a user of antivirus don't even know that antivirus is running. All I can see is just a little icon in the taskbar and that is all. If I try to remove it or close it, I can't because our system administrator configured a policy that doesn't allow normal users to do that. Other than virus protection, Avast offers a lot more. Automatic cleanup of junk files on PC can be really handy because I often forgot to empty my recycle bin and it uses system storage unnecessarily. There is also a sandboxed browser that allows us to enter banking systems safely and securely even if the main browser is compromised.

Avast can sometimes be a real resource hog and slow down your computer. I certainly can feel that the computer is sometimes not as responsive as it was before Avast was installed but that only lasts for a couple of seconds and if you are using resource-intensive applications like CAD or some other software like that, you know how important is responsiveness and even seconds can matter.

Qamar A.
Qamar A.
Civil Aviation in Pakistan
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Avast business Antivirus- best defence against cyberthreats

Kommentare: It's an excellent experience to start using Avast Business Antivirus, the best solution to counter cyber threats. I am still a passionate user of this fantastic tool and enjoying its features with the comfort of a secure PC.

Avast Business Antivirus provides excellent data security against viruses and malware in a very reasonable yearly plan. There is no free version, but a free trial is a better option to understand this fantastic tool's working efficiency. I have been using Avast business Antivirus for a long time, and it's a tremendous antivirus that saves my precious data from cyber threats. I never got frustrated by unwanted interruptions from the software. Automatically updates when Connecting with the internet. It blocks unwanted content and suggests to me how to protect my PC from viruses. It runs quietly on the backend and consumes minimal memory. Indicate and efficiently remove the threats. Avast provides me with add Block, Bank Privacy, and so many other cool features.

In a full scan, it seems to be slow but gives accurate results at the end. I did not find anything to be less liked.

Masturah D.
Masturah D.
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Effective anti virus software

Avast Business Antivirus is really effective in protecting my work computer and monitoring my internet activities. It will giving alert if any of my downloaded files is containing a suspicious program and will quarantine it immediately and will advice me what to do with the suspicious program.

Full deep scanning session will draw too much of my computer resources like RAM and CPU power, it will make other software that i use while it scanning the computer will running slow and crash. A schedule timer for it to do a full scan should be set to avoiding it interfering with my work time.

Arquitecta in Chile
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Avast mayor protección para tu equipo

Kommentare: Durante todo el tiempo que he usado avast mi computador ha funcionado a la perfección, decidí probarlo y creo que es el mejor antivirus que he podido usar, además ofrece una versión de prueba antes de poder comprarlo para que puedas comprobar si es lo que necesitas.

Me gusta que es muy fácil de usar y es bastante explicativo para quienes no entendemos mucho de los procesos que realizan los antivirus, también es muy rápido y extremadamente eficaz a la hora de mantener protegido tu computador.

Lo que menos me gusta es que requiere de mucho reinicios del computador y constantemente me interrumpe mientras estoy trabajando, me gustaría que se pudieran programar de mejor manera los momentos de reiniciar el computador ya que cuando se requiere el reinicio de parte de avast suele volverse un poco lento.

Nimubona W.
Nimubona W.
Self Employed in Burundi
Internet, Selbstständig

My review on Avast Business Antivirus

Kommentare: My experience with Avast Business Antivirus has been good and it is my favorite antivirus and I use it to protect my PC.

Avast Business Antivirus offers several features. Avast Business Antivirus offers a free trial which helps the user before upgrading to the paid version. The price for the paid version is affordable. Its price is also reasonable if we consider its efficiency and its qualities. Avast Business Antivirus sends notifications about security issues and advises users on the security of their devices. Avast Business Antivirus is easy to use and It blocks unwanted content easily.

What I don't like about Avast Business Antivirus is that it takes too long to scan all the files. when Avast Business Antivirus is activated, some functions on PC become difficult to perform, forcing me to deactivate Avast first.

Krzysztof K.
Real Estate agent in Polen
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I recommend

Kommentare: we have been using it for many years in the company and we are pleased that our problems with viruses are over the program meets our expectations and is inexpensive

works without problems, does not burden the system, scan is very fast, has extensive protection and firewall, blocks threats in real time and is easy to use it works automatically without any maintenance.

previous updates blocked sending e-mail attachments, you had to manually set exceptions now everything works smoothly

Ivo M.
CTO in Italien

Good solutions

The product is simple to use and install. I like the administration panel.

The "message to client" function doesn't work.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Ivo, Thank you for your feedback! Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this "message to client" issue. We are here to help. The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Bishal B.
Bishal B.
Software Engineer in Nepal

Best Quality Protection for your devices

Kommentare: Avast Business Antivirus is an all in one package for high-end security for devices. It has a 30-day free trial which is very much enough to test using this software. Built-in VPN with Avast is very interesting and helps you strongly to stay hidden at needed times. I personally have used this antivirus for almost 3 years now and I'm totally loving this.

-Easy to install -Compatible with almost every operating system -Features VPN and File Shredder too -Constant updates with new antivirus definitions -Consumes CPU power efficiently -Has Built-in patch management

-Design is not so nice and responsive -Sometimes it runs random startup system scan -Lacks management on mobile devices

Joe D.
Home use in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Server use at home

Great for my uses on a single home server

Nothing negative at the moment. It's be easy to use and deploy at my small scale

Wade M.
IT in USA
Maschinerie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Avast Business

Avast Business is a complete anti-virus solution for the enterprise. It is easy to administer and protects clients for any number of outside threats. It is also lightweight, so it doesn't slow any of our workstations down, no matter what the specs of the machine are.

I wish they would load balance the licensing, or at least offer that option. If I need to add seats, it doesn't adjust to the end date of the existing seats. I can fix that at the main renewal...just wish I didn't have to.

Josine F.
CEO in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great protection easy to use

Kommentare: Overall has been great and I have no intention of changing.

Product is great protection for my business. It is easy to use as install. I like the alerts and the recommendations. It's quite idiot proof.

I have one piece of software that will not work when avast is active and I can not work out why.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Josine, Thank you for your positive feedback! We are here to help. Please contact our technical support specialists at your convenience. The link to our contact form can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

William M.
Director in UK
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Pretty Good Actually

I have found it to be better than expected. It's really handy to see what state other PC's are in when we worth over three sites.

It often conflicts with one application we have so the operator disables scanning and we did suffer a Randsomware attack as a result.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi William, Thank you for your feedback! Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this conflict with the application and to have us assist with the ransomware infection. We are here to help. The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Ghanshyam G.
Ghanshyam G.
Engineer in Nepal
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review of Avast Business Antivirus- Best antivirus

Kommentare: It is best for small business as well as we can use it for personal computer also. As the price is little high we can comprise the price due to the best security features.

It has clean modern interface and easy to use. It has good threat, malware's detection capabilities and detects in realtime. It is compatible with most of the operating systems. It autoscans the external storage devices when connected, if any threats are found it is patched in realtime without hampering the PC. It has variety of features included like wifi scanner, file Shredder, website scans during surfing (blocks website if threats are found), VPN, sandbox,etc.

During full scan, the device gets little bit laggy. It shows several pop-up notification which might be annoying while working. Pricing is little higher as compared to others.

Sian O.
Administrator in Spanien
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Anti-Virus software

Kommentare: Over all I al happy with Avast, and will probably continue to use it.

I chose Avast Anti-virus software after taking advantage of the free trial. The paid version has a lot of added benefits, and I find the software easy and clear, with a customer-friendly look. The price is very reasonable compared to many other anti-virus software on the market.

I was automatically upgraded after the free trial and charged without warning, although I believe the software to be worth the price so in the end, it wasn't a bad thing.