Avast Essential Business Security Erfahrungen

Über Avast Essential Business Security

Schütze Unternehmensgeräte vor ausgefeilten Cyberbedrohungen, sei es eine Ransomware-Variante oder ein Zero-Day-Angriff.

Erfahre mehr über Avast Essential Business Security

Avast antivirus is a first class antivirus to protect the computer and the data in it. This antivirus has a very intuitive and convenient user interface that is pretty easy to interpret.

Deployment and initial setup and use of the Business Interface were a bit confusing at first as the installation and management instructions were not readily accessible as to where to find them.

Bewertungen zu Avast Essential Business Security

Avast Essential Business Security hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Avast Essential Business Security bereits verwendet?

Marek
Geschäftsführer in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Avast!

Kommentare: Positiv

Preis, preis, preis .preis was vollen Sie noch mehr hören?

Alles ist gut und günstig und noch aktuell.

Tolu
Tolu
Digital Marketing strategist in Nigeria
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stay Safe online

Kommentare: I have used Avast business antivirus for over 2 years and am really impressed by it. There really isn't much to say about the software other than it does its job of keeping your system safe from viruses or malware. Doesn't trigger unnecessary warnings, cost-effective and you can also use it on your mobile phone.

Easy to install Works in the background seamlessly Doesn't consume system resources Protects your data Keeps you safe online from malware and viruses

Requires another subscription for safeline vpn.

Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to see the status of your computers and it works well!

Kommentare: I have been very happy using this product for our business. I feel it is protecting my devices properly and we are secure!

This software provides a quick view of computers and if they are protected. Our company has many locations but I can control them all from one website. I get status reports if an agent (computer) hasn't contacted the main controller which will alert me that something might not be working correctly. I get timely status if a virus was detected and the appropriate action was taken (the file was put in quarantine or deleted). The program is easy to use. I especially like seeing the last time an agent connected with the main console. Other details about the computers are available, such as their operating system, IP address, and domain/workgroup name.

I have had a few occasions where the agent was not communicating completely and I needed to reinstall the agent. In those situations the program was still running, but it was not visible to the user which made it a little difficult to reinstall.

Samantha
Office Manager in Hongkong
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Too much ads and prompts, and gets quite misleading sometimes.

Kommentare: Overall it's still a great piece of software. Just that it's Cons have scared me away to use Kaspersky now.

Does not hog up CPU resources, to the point, and interface is relatively easy-to-use. It's got a whole bunch of features, but really the only one I like and use is the web antivirus. That's all it needs.

Sometimes quite misleading to tell me to opt into the Pro. It's got a prominent button to start a free trial for the paid software, but the "Free" icon is grey and put on the side so in the beginning I thought free option is not offered anymore. Also, gives some false-positives sometimes. We build websites, and one of the websites we built for a client is always blocked by Avast. It's a false-positive.

Antwort von Avast

Hi Samantha, Thank you for your suggestion. To formally submit a new idea to our developers, please click the "+ Submit idea" button at the top right of our product board page here: https://portal.productboard.com/afb/1-avast-business-hub/tabs/1-roadmap/submit-idea. Please reference the following article for tips on how to best address false positives: https://businesshelp.avast.com/Content/Products/General_Help/Whitelisting/SubmittingFalsePositives.htm?Highlight=false%20positives

Luis
CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Perfect Privacy Software for Any Business

Kommentare: I highly recommend Avast Business for any Online Marketplace or Team that uses frequent online transactions. This keeps all browsing and transaction history completely private and secured from Viruses.

This is the most solid Privacy and Browsing Antivirus software that allows Add Block, Bank Privacy and much more. This Keeps every aspect of your online Business protected.

I dislike the adds that continue to appear at times and that sometimes certain settings such as add block turn off. Other than this, no complaints.

Augusto
Augusto
COO in Uruguay
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent antivirus.

Kommentare: Except for what I mentioned about the installation, my overall experience using avast over 10 years is good, I have no complaints and it always did its job: protect me.

The free version works very well, obviously it doesn't have all the features that the premium version has (which I recommend 100%) but it's still a good option. The protection levels it offers are really good, in real time and complete scans avoiding maleware, spyware, ransomware, etc. The GUI it's great, and the software has an IA that's constantly looking for possible new threats. This program will not affect the performance of the computer. It has a version for PC, macOS, iOS and Android.

Something I don't like about the AV is that when you going to instal it, it offers us to also install software that is not related to virus protection.

ahmed
Dental teaching assistant in Ägypten
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best antivirus ever!

Kommentare: Best antivirus program ever!! . It never misses any maleware. Very reliable and secure and i recommend it to my colleagues

Very accurate detecting malewares and trojans Cheap Cool interface design Different types of powerful scans

Sometimes it is a little bit laggy Prolonged scanning time If you are using it for the first time it will be difficult to use but when you get use to it it will be completely comfortable

Gene
CEO in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer Who Likes Simplicity and Worry Free Security

Kommentare: Once the software was deployed maintenance is a breeze.

The Software is easy to use and runs quietly on the backend without a lot of memory degradation.

Josip
Josip
Main Coach in Kroatien
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple but powerful antivirus

Kommentare: Avast is protecting our PCs and we haven't encountered a virus for a while now. Previously, we had a real struggle to keep our computers clean of those beasts but now everything is simple and there is one worry less. Once configured properly it protects your PC just as other antivirus software should do but most times some viruses slip in undetected. It really is set it and forget it and is worth every penny.

Avast protects PCs in our companies for more than 2 years now and we never had an incident with viruses, malware, or ransomware. Virus database automatically updates every few hours so your computers are always protected with the latest malware definitions. That is really important because malware is evolving in minutes nowadays. Our system administrator can enforce policies that automatically quarantine suspicious files and everything important is displayed to him in a nice-looking dashboard. I was a user of antivirus don't even know that antivirus is running. All I can see is just a little icon in the taskbar and that is all. If I try to remove it or close it, I can't because our system administrator configured a policy that doesn't allow normal users to do that. Other than virus protection, Avast offers a lot more. Automatic cleanup of junk files on PC can be really handy because I often forgot to empty my recycle bin and it uses system storage unnecessarily. There is also a sandboxed browser that allows us to enter banking systems safely and securely even if the main browser is compromised.

Avast can sometimes be a real resource hog and slow down your computer. I certainly can feel that the computer is sometimes not as responsive as it was before Avast was installed but that only lasts for a couple of seconds and if you are using resource-intensive applications like CAD or some other software like that, you know how important is responsiveness and even seconds can matter.

Qamar
Qamar
Civil Aviation in Pakistan
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Avast business Antivirus- best defence against cyberthreats

Kommentare: It's an excellent experience to start using Avast Business Antivirus, the best solution to counter cyber threats. I am still a passionate user of this fantastic tool and enjoying its features with the comfort of a secure PC.

Avast Business Antivirus provides excellent data security against viruses and malware in a very reasonable yearly plan. There is no free version, but a free trial is a better option to understand this fantastic tool's working efficiency. I have been using Avast business Antivirus for a long time, and it's a tremendous antivirus that saves my precious data from cyber threats. I never got frustrated by unwanted interruptions from the software. Automatically updates when Connecting with the internet. It blocks unwanted content and suggests to me how to protect my PC from viruses. It runs quietly on the backend and consumes minimal memory. Indicate and efficiently remove the threats. Avast provides me with add Block, Bank Privacy, and so many other cool features.

In a full scan, it seems to be slow but gives accurate results at the end. I did not find anything to be less liked.

Masturah
Masturah
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Effective anti virus software

Avast Business Antivirus is really effective in protecting my work computer and monitoring my internet activities. It will giving alert if any of my downloaded files is containing a suspicious program and will quarantine it immediately and will advice me what to do with the suspicious program.

Full deep scanning session will draw too much of my computer resources like RAM and CPU power, it will make other software that i use while it scanning the computer will running slow and crash. A schedule timer for it to do a full scan should be set to avoiding it interfering with my work time.

Ivo
CTO in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good solutions

The product is simple to use and install. I like the administration panel.

The "message to client" function doesn't work.

Antwort von Avast

Hi Ivo, Thank you for your feedback! Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this "message to client" issue. We are here to help. The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Sian
Administrator in Spanien
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Anti-Virus software

Kommentare: Over all I al happy with Avast, and will probably continue to use it.

I chose Avast Anti-virus software after taking advantage of the free trial. The paid version has a lot of added benefits, and I find the software easy and clear, with a customer-friendly look. The price is very reasonable compared to many other anti-virus software on the market.

I was automatically upgraded after the free trial and charged without warning, although I believe the software to be worth the price so in the end, it wasn't a bad thing.

Zechariah
Teacher in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great Antivirus

Kommentare: I would recommend this antivirus software to anyone looking for reliable protection.

I've used the Avast suite of products for a few years now and find them to be incredibly reliable at a palatable price. This software in particular updates often to provide top notch virus protection.

At times the software will choose inopportune moment to update, i.e. watching a movie, etc. but these settings are easily changed.

Corneille
CEO in Kongo-Kinshasa
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Avast best antivirus

Kommentare: I had a virus that was bothering me a lot, Avast solved it perfectly.

Avast is a very powerful antivirus, it allows to protect the computer from all types of viruses, and makes the computer clean without viruses.

Good not too many problems detected except that there are too many ads when using.

Anthony
Director of IT in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Cant beat it for the price

Kommentare: I like avast and would recommend it to colleagues looking for a secure, cost-effective security solution.

I like that it just works. It keeps my endpoints safe and makes sure to keep itself updated.

The managment console can be complicated at times. Doing simple things take multiple maneuvers.

Dawn
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

The most safe and secure for your money

Kommentare: i have been very happy with it and dont feel the need to use any other products

It is really inexpensive for a product that provides so much support

there is a greater cost to accessing more features

Binu
Accountant in UK
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Avast

Kommentare: Overall this software is amazing! I will never type a negative review on this.

This is THE best antivirus software I have ever used. It is very protective to your device. I reccomend using this. And it is free

The only thing i despise is that SOME malware can sneak past this brilliant software but that has not occured to me yet.

Ryan Rey
Freelancer in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Best antivirus for my system

Kommentare: I need Malwarebytes so that my system will be safe with incoming viruses and unwanted infected softwares that can possibly damage my computer files.

Very excellent in detecting and blocking incoming computer viruses

It sometimes failed to immediately detect viruses

Antwort von Avast

Hi Ryan Rey, Thank you for your positive feedback. Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this issue. We are here to help. The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Brett
Business Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best

Kommentare: Overall, I'm 100% satisfied and our company will continue using Avast for the foreseeable future.

This product is a breeze to use, even for our team members who aren't "tech savvy." The remote features allow our IT to ensure all devices on our network are safe.

Occasionally the firewall will block programs that are safe and that I need to use as a part of my daily workflow. It's unclear whether this would happen with competitor programs as well.

Antwort von Avast

Hi Brett, Thank you for your feedback. If a defined network is not provided or when the network profile of the firewall is set to public, this often causes the firewall to be overprotective. Please reference this article for more information: https://businesshelp.avast.com/Content/Products/AfB_Management_Consoles/ConfiguringSettingsandPolicies/NetworkSettings.htm?Highlight=firewall%20network

Arvind
Arvind
Global Operations Engineer in Indien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Competent and Great Antivirus to Counter the Harmful and Threatening Virus

Avast Business Antivirus has multiple advanced security features that are significantly impressive. The scanning feature is particularly fascinating as this antivirus scans my device and notifies me about the possible dangers that can cause harm to my computer.

The principal disappointing part of Avast Business Antivirus is its intricate setup procedure. The complete setup procedure is too lengthy and time-consuming. I feel that the setup procedure could be friendlier.

leandra
Administrador in Brasilien
Großhandel, Selbstständig

Good

Kommentare: I have used it since I got my first computer and whenever necessary.

Easy installation and handling, one of the best antivirus, even the free basic version.

Excessive advertisements and notifications.

Zeynep Aycan
Zeynep Aycan
Student in Türkei
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I do not hesitate to get virus

I was infected by a virus via my USB flash drive and avast solved it

Sometimes I hear a loud fan voice after I use it but it may not be because of Avast. I should blame my computer.

Bernie
Bernie
Ingeniero Industrial in Dominikanische Republik
Konsumgüter, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

because avast antivirus is not functional

This software offered me information if there were any strange files that could damage my computer. It is easy to use and access.

This software has update failures. Reduces the performance of the pc causing it to constantly fry. This antivirus forces you to have to pay a plan to offer you security

Andy
Technology Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really easy to set up and distribute

Avast Managed Business Antivirus is the perfect solution for us, as I can monitor users' activity and remind them if action is needed. Really happy with our plan.

I wish it wasn't so expensive to add just one new user as we're having to shift licenses around.