Über eftsure

Eftsure helps finance and accounts payable teams with their internal controls to prevent fraud and loss due to cybercrime.

Erfahre mehr über eftsure

Bewertungen zu eftsure

eftsure hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du eftsure bereits verwendet?

Pauline J.
Group Operating Systems Administrator in Australien
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product once customized for our specific use and implemented

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Experience was a positive one - the EFTsure staff were helpful and readily available when needed. We did struggle in understand the process EFTsure uses with their offshore staff as the EFTsure model did not ideally suit the suppliers we deal with. We are mainly paying trust money on behalf of clients and there are timing obligations on us to make sure payments are made - this affects our relationship with these suppliers. These suppliers are often large companies where staff within them with the authority to validate a bank account are not the people we deal with on a day to day basis. We had to make a few adjustments to the communication method and contacts but once this was worked through the whole validation process works well. We are happy that the large amounts of money being transferred are not landing in only verified bank accounts.

Everyone seems to be able to use this product with little to no problems

The manner in which the accounts are verified i this day and age of a lot of scammers - emails with links to verify the account details within the EFTsure data base made many suppliers jumpy. We had to redesign the introductory email and tightly control the communication with our suppliers.

Samantha G.
Office Coordinator in Australien
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Client experience

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Support are extremely helpful and prompt. This has streamlined our process dramatically plus having up to date info on a vendor's status is brilliant. Very positive experience

We have grown a lot as a company and being able to delegate the phone call verification and onboarding form completion process has been a massive time saver.

I wish it required bank accounts to be linked to ABN/ACN. Whether that be bank account name or proving some sort of link between accounts. I also wish it could confirm that the bank account provided is open and correctly linked, as at the moment it is confirming that the details provided in the onboarding match the details confirmed over the phone. We are very strict with what we will accept from an onboarding.

Cherrin C.
Accountant in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

One month review

Kommentare: Our consultant [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very patient and guided us through the set up process

Provides extra layers of security in terms of suppliers on-boarding and payment process

As we used this product for just over a month. We will be be able to give me feedback in the future

Christina C.
Procurement Officer in Australien
Fundraising, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Pros & Cons of EFTSure

Kommentare: The Support & Verifications Teams are very friendly and work very closely together. I always get very quick and helpful responses from both teams whenever I need help or when I put in a request/query. Really love interacting with both the Teams. Very efficient and friendly services rendered and I'm very pleased with it.

The product is easy to use from my perspective - and the verification process is trustworthy and meets our organisation compliances. I like the recent added feature: the Status for pending 'Change Request' onboardings showing as 'Change Request Pending' as opposed to 'Onboarding Pending'. This actually helps me to identify quickly which ones are the new supplier onboardings as opposed to those that are just change request.

This is a feedback from our suppliers as I don't have access to the backend of the portal. They find that the portal is not too user-friendly and at times, they are not sure on how to navigate through the whole process of filling in the various sections of the onboarding form. May I suggest providing more "Help" tips in each section to assist those who are not so computer-savvy.

Michael T.
COO in Australien
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use protection when making payments

Kommentare: Has been an excellent and vital addition to our protection when making supplier payments.

Ease with which the EFTSure extension appears in the NAB banking platform when approving payments, indicating any that have not previously been verified in the EFTSure database

Errors such as 'Inactive payee' have been difficult to understand

Ricky Y.
Corporate Services in Australien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

eftsure review

I am really pleased with EFTsure’s team dedication in supporting A2B Australia procurement process. EFTsure has definitely provided a value-add to our new supplier onboarding process by removing the manual paperwork! I strongly recommend businesses to adopt EFTsure into their procurement process

Still a lot of improvement for UI and UX

Antwort von eftsure

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Ricky, It's great to see we're adding value to your procurement process. We are aware of some of the product design issues and we're actively growing the team to improve in that area. Thanks for your review.

Lucy B.
Group Financial Accountant in Australien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Thank you Eftsure!

Eftsure is safe, secure and user friendly, and has been hugely beneficial in strengthening our internal financial controls. Eftsure's secure vendor management is relied upon heavily on a daily basis, and the verification of all our suppliers' bank details via the eftsure platform is a necessary step to protect Manildra Group and in turn, all our payees. Eftsure's customer service and implementation teams have been excellent!

Occasionally the product is glitchy and a bit slow to refresh.

Katherine T.
Accounts in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product on ongoing support

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to use and how great it works within online banking . The training and ongoing support is really great.

Some setup of suppliers can be difficult if i don't have all the information especially email addresses.

Janice B.
Financial Accountant in Philippinen
Kapitalmärkte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

EFTSure Review

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is a great tool for us in making our payments. It help us avoid the risk and fraud of any bank payment error.

The most feature that I like with this software is the ability to provided quick onboarding request forms for the suppliers added. We don't need to provide any forms for the new suppliers. It has all the details that we need that can also be a help in updating our accounting system. I also like how the EFTsure do the verification process. I can see how detail the process that make us trust them that all the bank details are correct once verified

None so far as we only started using it just few months ago.

Neil P.
Chief Executive Officer in Australien
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

eftsure Review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This product came highly recommended to Council following other government users.

Easy to implement and the safeguards it provide to a medium size local government is reassuring. While you may not stop all cyber security breaches to know that the system will alert our staff and to be vigilant when changing circumstances appear provides a level comfort for our business.

While only operating this system currently for a short time Council has found no shortcomings currently.

Rocielee V.
Accounts Payable Officer in Australien
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

EFTSURE 2021

Kommentare: The system is safe and easy to be used by the small & big businesses. It's very easy to learn. Nothing is complicated. It will help businesses to pay the suppliers by EFT accurately/safely because of the verification process the EFTSURE team does. Highly recommended. EFTSURE team members are helpful too.

The system is easy to use & learn. Very friendly user. The functions & features of the system are easy to understand. Highly recommended to small and big businesses.

Under supplier Onboarding - the search option can be improved.

Lachlan M.
Assistant Accountant in Australien
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Product

Kommentare: Fantastic experience, very easy to use and implement. The extra level of security makes me feel so much more comfortable about our payment process. Gives me the confidence that my AP system doesn't give me.

The way that EFTsure pre-emptively advises us when a vendor's bank details have changed is a game-changer for me, being a seasonal industry communications can drop away in the quieter month and these can be easily missed.

I've had a single payment bounce though verified correctly to a supplier - wondering if there's any scope for account closures to be advised to EFTsure in any capacity rather than via other users in the network.

Liz F.
Manager Corporate Services in Australien
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Eftsure Review

Kommentare: The service and training was the best part of the experience, I wish other companies was on par with this experience.

The software was covering the proof we needed to prove to auditors that we were compliant against fraudulent activities.

It was actually the right software at the right time, nothing less.

Antwort von eftsure