White Label Automation Software Erfahrungen

Filtern nach:

Über White Label Automation Software

Artificially Intelligent manufacturing software that helps you win more jobs, secure more customers, and increase your profitability.

Erfahre mehr über White Label Automation Software

Mike E.
CEO in USA
Forschung, Selbstständig

Great functionality and design

Kommentare: This provides an interface for customers to place orders directly to me that I can host on my own website. This allows me to focus on fulfilling orders and takes care of the web stuff for me.

This tool provides a clean and easy to navigate interface that makes the ordering process comfortable and streamlined for the customer.

If there were more back-end options for tweaking the appearance it would be a plus but as far as the functionality goes it's a great tool.

Antwort von Prototype Hubs

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for the review! We are happy that this has helped free up some time so that you can focus on fulfilling orders and growing your business.

Kevin F.
President in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what we needed!

Kommentare: The overall experience using the WLAS has been great! The customer service from the team at Prototype Hubs has been above and beyond!

For most of my customers this feature has allowed me to have faster quote turn around. This has also resulted in an increased award percentage.

I wish there were more options for setting up materials, such as different grades

Antwort von Prototype Hubs

vor 9 Monaten

Glad to hear that the White Label Automation Software has been a success for you so far! We look forward to continuing to receive your feedback for future updates and continued improvements.