Filtern nach:

Über Awakish

Mit diesem Website-Überwachungstool können Unternehmen Ausfallzeiten sofort erkennen, Leistungsberichte erstellen und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Awakish

Kris F.
Kris F.
Marketing in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Didn’t know how often my site was offline until now

Kommentare: I have gotten several alerts where I was surprised to find my site was indeed down. The app is always pinging my site and found quite a few holes! I addressed them with my provider.

It’s always on to see that my site is up and alerts me when it’s not. You don’t always know but with the alerts and the summary report, I’m not in the dark. Great for keeping the lights on.

Because there is such a clean interface and there isn’t much to figure out, it looks like a lightweight software because it’s so easy but actually does the job.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for the very nice review! Please reach out to us if we can be of any further assistance!

Jesse S.
Owner / Creative Director in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Useful utility

So easy to use. The software is intuitive and quick to initialize.

None. There are no features that immediately come to mind as distasteful.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you! We're very pleased that you love Awakish!

Ajay S.
CEO in Indien

Very affordable and reliable

Kommentare: I would definitely recommend this product to my friends as the software fits my bill.

Setting Awakish takes just a few mins and its trial version covers almost all the features of a pro version. The dashboard is clear, and notifications, when the monitor goes down, are very accurate and delivers in time.

Not really, I did not find many cons as Awakish serves my purpose. Maybe they can improve their dashboard UI.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Better Uptime

Zuvor genutzte Software: Pingdom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Awakish: Ease of use

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you! We're glad that you find the service useful!