Filtern nach:

Über OALLEY

Interactive catchment area generator that comes with geomarketing, population analysis, data import/export as well as custom reports.

Erfahre mehr über OALLEY

Ryan L.
Ryan L.
General Engineer in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool for determining where to live

Kommentare: I'm solving my personal problem of determining where to live relative to my workplace and other places I care about. I want to limit my driving time for places I frequent, and OALLEY elegantly solves this problem for me by plotting the area that keeps my driving time within acceptable limits.

I came across OALLEY because I was searching for software that could do what no other mapping application could -- show me what areas are within a certain driving time, relative to a chosen address. I love how simple OALLEY makes this. It makes it seem so easy that it's astounding Google hasn't already done this. Yet OALLEY is as far as I can tell the only application that lets you see this information.

I'm not a commercial user, so I deal with the small annoyances that come from using a free trial version of software. However, those aside, I can't see anything negative about this application. It does exactly what it's supposed to, and probably a lot more for commercial applications.

Franz H.
Data Analyst in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy, straightforward, and reliable

Kommentare: So far, Oalley has added great value to our operations and completely solved our need to quickly and reliably create customized maps. Those customized maps can be further edited and modified, and that really helps to visualize the data better and also to convey more information more effectively.

What I like most about Oalley is that it covers one specific need really well: the need to quickly and reliably generate customized maps. Nothing more (so it doesn't overwhelm), but also nothing less (so it doesn't disappoint). As a data analyst, I work mainly with spreadsheets, but occasionally I do need a map to help visualize the data more effectively. ArcGIS is too sophisticated and Google Maps too basic, and that's where Oalley really provides the best solution. For example, within minutes I can create a commute radius for a given restaurant in Miami, then simply screenshot it and add it to my spreadsheet.

Sometimes the address of a location on Oalley shows up slightly differently than on Google Maps, maybe that's due to abbreviations - but definitely something to look out for. Also, I realize that the "truck" function is currently only available in France, but if Oalley can make the "truck" function also available in the US, that'd be greatly appreciated :)

Ryan R.
VP of Asset Management in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use network mapping

Kommentare: A++

Ease of use to display driving distance.

You can not currently map in miles. I would like to see easy to pull demographics included in the free version.

Rob C.
Account Manager in UK

Recommended

Kommentare: Excellent

It is easy to use and it helps me present information to clients that I feel confident about

The boxes top left and bottom left shrink at I press Ctrl+ or Ctrl- to zoom in or out

Andy S.
Director in UK
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wow

Kommentare: I have been searching for this software for years! I organise events. Festivals, light trails etc. Finding new locations used to involve an awful lot of calculating and research. With Oalley I can plot my competitors on the map and quickly find gaps in the market. The results it has found us in just a few days will save us from costly missteps. The only alternatives I could find required employing an agency (far more costly and slow an likely worse results) or training to use some very confusing and expensive software. Oalley is nothing short of incredible. It is exactly what I needed and produces fantastic results. And the UI.. it is so simple!

Quick and simple with a user interface which has clearly been thought through - clear of clutter, intuitive and (for what it's worth) pleasing on the eye.

It would be good to upload multiple location points as a batch for calculation.

Nathaniel J.
Managing Partner in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Leadership Team - Ease of Use is amazing.

Kommentare: 10/10 - Transformed my management style and turned me into a hero at the company ( in the eyes of my reps)

I manage 25 territories across the United States for medical device sales distribution. Mapping territories for my reps has never been easier. It has helped visualize the actual territory size according to their zip code, something that has not been done before to my knowledge. A true innovation.

Nothing - It works well. I would only recommend that it integrate a maps function similar to Mapquest

Daniel W.
Band Director in USA
Musik, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Attention to Details

Kommentare: I use it to show my students travel times in regards to universities that we are researching.

Great Attention to Details. Very Easy to Use. A Great Service is Being Provided. Thank You.

It would be neat to see the time span increased beyond 12 hr 55 min.

Seth B.
Landscape architect in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool with friendly support.

Kommentare: Exceptional and personal training and support.

It did exactly what I wanted it to do, with a very high degree of accuracy.

I wanted to drill down further into the data it provided. Data associated with zip codes exported from the area shape files. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] listened and is incorporating that into the features!