Über Viewst

One-stop-shop to automate ads production, collaborate and keep expenses under control

Erfahre mehr über Viewst

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Viewst

5,0

Viewst hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Viewst bereits verwendet?

Ken M.
owner in Singapur
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I replaced Relaythat with this tool

The tool reminds me of Relaythat, but it's much better. The editor of RT is rigid and does not allow you to create graphics at the same time for different platforms. In contrast, Viewst gives you complete control over the editor. You can drag and drop the text and elements anywhere you want, like Canva. Once you're done, you can duplicate it to fit multiple platforms with 1 click. Better yet, you can export in HTML5 for use directly in GDN ads. Handy! Animating the graphic is not a must-have feature for me. But an icing on the cake. Nice!

Some features lack flexibility. For example at the time of this writing I couldn't rotate the images.

Mark V.
Director in UK

This is REAL AdSense. Try Ad Common Sense...

Kommentare: An excellent onboarding sequence that run you through the fundamentals. A simple clean UI, very focused flows, I like everything about this little gem
of an app as it takes a lot of the heavy lifting when creating ads with some
nice intuitive tools along the way.
One of the highlights for me is that although my Canva account is structured &
organized, it always feel like ads don't belong in there & should live somewhere
else... At last, I've now found my new somewhere else. It's my new GoTo place
for ad creation, a vast improvement on my current solution.
The support team are helpful & very solution oriented as well. This is a great
app, great value, great support.
Highly recommended if you create your own ads!!!

Speed of use, design & animate in very quick time. Clean & simple UI, everything works, it even has a background gradient tool. (likey, likey) 1.5M stock image library, CTA buttons & a background knockout remover. (cooking on gas) The animation timeline editor is a great feature. Design cloning into multiple banner sizes. (Saves a LOT of time) Output in standard industry formats including HTML5!!! This tool is focussed creative ad maker, it performs it's purpose with excellence & ease.

What do I put in here? Really, this tool just performs so well as an ad maker, there's nothing I can think of to improve it. I'm sure improvements are in the pipeline, but at present it does such a great job doing what I need it to do that I genuinely cannot think any improvements to make at the time of writing this review.

Antwort von Viewst

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you very much!

Alfredo J.
Alfredo J.
Founder & Consultant in Panama

Easy to Use Specialized tool for Online Ads with Bulk Image Creation

Kommentare: I have been able to quickly create animations and design templates for products. The platform lets us easily resize the designs for different uses or ad networks.

I find this software very easy to use, and one of my favorite features is how you can bulk create image and animations for your products.

The platform can feel limited or restricting at times but this also has to do with how the end products (images and animations) need to be compatible to each ad network.

Jonathan J.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Viewst Creates Display Ads That Drive Action

Kommentare: Overall, if you're looking for a program that will help you create display ads and comes with a huge library of engaging display ad templates, Viewst is the program for you.

Viewst makes creating engaging display ads easy - even for those of us who don't know how to use design software. Their program walks users through the process from start to finish of creating an ad. It also offers you multiple formats to export your ad - from .gif to .png to HTML5. The fact that you can duplicate an ad into another size with one click saves a bunch of time and allows you to create all the sizes you need for your campaign in no time.

A couple of features I wished they had included are the ability to reduce the file size of the files manually you export (i.e., export a .gif but adjust how many frames per second).