Filtern nach:

Über Zoconut

ZocoNut is an end-to-end, all-in-one solution to build and grow an online consultation business for Dietitians and Health Coaches.

Erfahre mehr über Zoconut

Narendra B.
CEO in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software that is very much needed to take your Nutrition business to next level

Kommentare: My teams productivity has increased 2x with this application. My client satisfaction scores have sky rocketed.

This meets almost of all of my needs that I was looking for in a product. I was in look out to get a custom built application when I stumbled upon Zoconut. This is much more than what I would have expected to have custom built and a price that is so much affordable. It helps me connect with my clients better. Helps me have better client engagement. I am able to make my team more productive. The CRM feature is makes it truly wonderful. I am able to communicate with my clients about new offers and also generate lot of referrals. This has make my business smoother and more effective. Billing and invoicing is a breeze. The team at Zoconut is also very responsive and very helpful.

Nothing as such. The software meets all my requirements and more.

Naveen A.
Director in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Breakthrough Software for Nutrition Business

Kommentare: Most importantly the Online Nutrition Consulting Practice which was addressed by Zoconut. Moreover the scalability of our business to multiple locations is why we purchased the software. The result is client engagement & performance has improved tremendously through the software.

Diet Planning, Client records, Health Tracker & fitness integration. Very easy to use. Our entire business process became digital.

The software has taken into consideration all aspects of the nutrition process & practice. Can't find gaps.

Hardeep S.
Tech Entrepreneur in Indien

Love this software and the time it saves me.

Kommentare: It's been amazing. The product solves all the pain-points and then goes a lil farther in creating an ecosystem that puts the customers needs first.

I like the ease of usability and the amount of time this software saves me. UX is amazing, it's snappy, there are additional features that I've not seen in any other product -- overall the product that fits my needs.

I wish there was a rich directory of quick fixes that came shipped with the product. But I believe this can be added by them later on as well.