Über VERO

Maximize your teams efficiency and output by accelerating your leasing process to close more deals.

Erfahre mehr über VERO

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu VERO

5,0
4,0

VERO hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du VERO bereits verwendet?

Andrew
COO in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best screening & leasing solution!

Kommentare: Outside of the direct benefit and utility of the software, the Vero team is highly involved at every level of our organization - support & training, customer service, feedback including features (needs & wants), user experience, customer experience, etc. They are extremely professional, structured, eager, and attentive to our business needs and we feel very comfortable to have them along our side. Vero is more than just a vendor, but a partner, which is ultimately the difference between winning and losing an account.

The ease in which we can incorporate the technology into our business and platform; effectiveness of the product; true problem-solving software that is making an otherwise manual process simple, repeatable, and automated; customer service.

We are very happy with all aspects of the product and service.

Dorothy
owner in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

I was looking for an alternative to Facebook

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Pretty easy to use, and it was early in development -- so I assumed it would just get stronger and better with time.

Capterra forced me to say that VERO is about property management or real estate -- it's not. VERO is trying to be an alternative to Facebook. The problem is not with VERO - it's the stranglehold FaceBook has on the social market. I tried to get friends to join... a few did, but not enough for critical mass. I think it would take a Google or Apple option to make a dent in Facebook's social market.