Filtern nach:

Über Eneris

Easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, cloud based home inspection report writing platform with both free and paid monthly plans.

Erfahre mehr über Eneris

Kenneth B.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Pyramid Inspections LLC Review

Kommentare: I am just beginning to implement Eneris in a live environment, so it will take a moment for me to analyze how it performs with my client base. At this juncture I am still customizing the software to manually address all that I need the software to do!

I cannot single out any one feature as being more impactful. On a whole as an interactive software all features combined is where the value is and what is necessary to produce the desired outcome which is a professional inspection report.

The dropdown menus that contain prepopulated descriptions and recommendations need to be updated and more information inclusive. Basically, customized common language of Home inspector's can be utilized rather than one word choices which are currently available.

David W.
Building Inspector in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kudos for Eneris

Kommentare: My experience with Eneris has been 100% positive. Since meeting with the developers at the start up 'till now, the support has been superb. The system is smooth and my client's feedback has always been positive.

Eneris was useable immediately. The learning curve was short and the time saving features were what I needed most.

Getting in on the ground floor meant that not all of the features were onboard immediately. But as they have been added the system just keeps getting better.

Darrell A.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Many thanks

Kommentare: My experience with the team at Eneris has been excellent! Whenever I have an issue or question I am able to get it resolved or answered quickly!

I really appreciate the ease of using this software. Extremely user friendly and the finished report continues to receive high praise from my clients!

The thing that I least like is the software's inability to add rooms and lack of a date/time stamp to photos.

Steve S.
Owner in Kanada
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Home inspector

Kommentare: Easy to use and explain to customers.

Easy to explain and use. Loads of pictures can fit in the report.

I love this software, very easy to use. Great customer service.