Über BEE Pro

Drag-and-Drop-Tool für das Design von E-Mails und Zielseiten ohne Code. Keine HTML-Kenntnisse erforderlich, erstelle Kampagnen mit mehreren Inhalten in wenigen Minuten.

Erfahre mehr über BEE Pro

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie BEE Pro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Alex M.
Alex M.
Sr. Marketing Manager in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best email design product I've used to date.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It allows the most basic of member of my team to create emails with ease.

I love how easy it is to create and export emails.

Wish they had a direct integration with Marketo but exporting and copying into Marketo isn't difficult.

letztes Jahr

Hey Alex, thanks so much for the kind words! As for Marketo, we do get a lot of requests, so it might be something to look more into in 2021. Please reach out if you have specific suggestions or requirements on that front. Thanks again!

Ryan R.
Sr. Channel Marketing Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Designer Focused Email Design Tool

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love it. After using a handful of email design tools professionally, and testing over 30 template builders, I can say that this template builder is the best all-around option for a small team with different levels of technical/design saavy. Probably ideal for users with a small amount of web/graphic design.

My favorite aspect of the software is it's flexibility in design. The ability to make granular changes to rows, content boxes, etc is a breath of fresh air.

I've found that it can be a bit buggy at time. It's never been a very big deal, but removing some of the consistent bugs would make the experience feel a bit smoother. For example, the rendering of font sometimes has issues. For non-standard font, sometimes the difference between bold and normal is almost impossible to detect. This isnt the case on all templates, so I'm not sure if this is user error, or just a minor bug.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the detailed feedback, Ryan. Really appreciated. If you have more details about the bugs that you have run into, please reach out. For example, we'd love to take a closer look at some of the issues you've had with fonts. Thanks again!

Owen L.
Mortgage Broker in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great ststem and easy to use

Kommentare: great service and I use it every day

I like that it is easy to create great looking emails and I can push them directly to Gmail.

It would be nice if the system used Gmail font size and fonts so that everything stayed consistent.

Candace A.
Marketing Assistant in USA

Easiest & most efficient program I have used

Kommentare: I use this for real estate listing email drafts updated twice a week. My client is bombarded with daily emails & this helps him get back to his clients efficiently with photos & general information. I have tried other programs but they were not as user friendly. I absolutely love BeePro.

It's easy to use. Not crowded with a bunch of unnecessary options & ads, however it's very user friendly with many useful options and templates.

Sometimes the placement of items doesn't work the way I want in the rows, but not a major problem & more than likely a user error not a software issue.

Ian W.
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Easy, efficient, and robust. My favorite place to build emails

Kommentare: BEE Pro was a no brainer for us. It let us implement email in platform agnostic way with an editor that was on par or better than the native email builders (MailChimp, CC, SharpSpring, etc) we were using. The collaboration tools made working with my design team efficient and faster than before. Most importantly the emails work in garbage email clients like Outlook without spending hours troubleshooting, which is a huge time saver.

Being able to save brand colors and fonts is invaluable when I’m hopping between clients. Little things like that make all the difference when selecting an email design platform.

When I first started using Bee the editor felt about one generation behind others like Mailchimp, however with the recent updates Bee meets and surpasses MC with its editors flexibility and ease of use.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for the kind words, Ian. Great to hear that the brand-level settings have been helpful: that's an area that we definitely want to keep improving, so if there are other ways that we can make it more efficient for you to switch between clients and save time, please let us know. Thanks again for your feedback!

Chris B.
Director of Online Marketing Platforms in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product! Easy to use.

Kommentare: A great product that keeps getting better. I look forward to a few more features in the new pages section

We love the drag and drop nature of Bee Pro. It is super intuitive even for the most non-technical of users.

There are some new features that still feel a bit raw, but still show great promise. I wish the user management was a bit for featured in the teams tier. Being able to assign users to projects not just brands would be super useful

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks so much for the positive feedback, Chris. You are absolutely right that the new "Pages" area could be improved: we will continue to release new functionality and a better user experience throughout the year. You'll see some nice changes in that section already in May. If you have specific requests about building & hosting landing pages in BEE Pro, please reach out and let us know. We want to hear them. Thanks again!!

Glenn C.
Strategic Communications Specialist in Philippinen
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bee Pro is my go-to emailer creator

Kommentare: In my opinion, the best emailer creator out there, so easy to use that creating 2-3 weekly emailers doesn't devolve into a time-sucking chore.

Creating an emailer is amazingly easy, fun, and quick. I just build up my content and "arrange" them to look nice and logical. Lots of options for layout, with no coding needed.

I am hoping they build up the Pages feature so my emailers can link to web pages that are design-consistent with my emailers. They have it now, but need to have my own webhosting, which kinda defeats the purpose of a one-stop shop.

Elizabeth C.
Marketing & Communications Manager in Kanada
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Thanks BEE Pro!

I was able to set up a free non-profit account for the non-profit I work for. This has helped us create mobile-responsible beautiful emails much quicker and more easily. I’m grateful for the dramatic improvement to our workflow.

Having to navigate out of the email editor in order to change the preview text and export is sometimes frustrating. I wish it was a next step from building.

Julia W.
Julia W.
Growth Marketing in USA

Excellent and Inexpensive Marketing Email Builder

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: email marketing without a design team has never been easier, but even when I had a dedicated designer he loved using BeePro so he wasn't building an email from scratch.

building emails from templates is super easy and allows for mobile compatibility. Love the feature to push to sending services (mail chimp, Marketo, Gmail) but have wished for a few more integrations in the past (Pardot specifically.)

Hard to say, it's very useful and so affordable I'm a big fan.

Amy A.
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Where have you been all my life? We love BEE

5 letzten Monat Neu

This program does it all and ensures that our emails are built correctly and look amazing too. We can always find a template and they make it easy to customize with our own images. AND its just fun to use! I really wish we had started using BEE years ago - it makes email marketing so much easier for us.

Some templates have glitches in them and you don't know which ones or what the glitch will be until you start working with it. But they are minor and just a small annoyance.

Sergey C.
Web developer, freelancer in Schweiz
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Handy template editor with flexible options for creating beautiful emails

Kommentare: My overall impression of BeePro is that it's a useful and really powerful tool for working with all types of email templates and a handy editor that greatly speeds up template creation and reduces the number of possible errors when creating templates. I often coordinate the created templates with my clients, and BeePro helps me make changes to the templates quickly, according to the client's needs. The ability to preview templates and reuse custom blocks created has greatly improved my work with templates and accelerated their creation. BeePro lacks some speed and sometimes you may encounter Javascript errors in the editor, but they are promptly fixed by support.

The main advantages of BeePro, in my opinion: 1. It's easy to manage different types of templates for different types of clients. 2. Functional template editor with different content blocks, which are easy enough to adapt to customer requirements. 2.1 The editor is so flexible and visual that even a not entirely experienced user can work with it. I work mostly alone, but sometimes I pass the control of my account to a less experienced colleague, and he easily figured out the editor. 3. It is possible to save and reuse created custom blocks when creating other new templates. 3.1 You can look separately in the "Library" section of all my saved custom blocks and change any of them if necessary. 4. Flexible management of rows and sections - you can increase or decrease them directly in the editor, the function is relatively new, but it is very helpful in the work. 5. Quick preview of the template. You can see how the template will look on different devices - for me this is very critical. 6. Ability to send a test email of the created template without leaving the editor. 7. Very useful function of a quick view of the template structure

There are some things in BeePro that annoy me a bit: 1. The interface sometimes lags or freezes, especially when you work with a template for a long time. 1.1. The service needs to improve its speed. Currently the speed is average, possibly due to the effects of transition between pages and fairly heavy Javascript functions. 2. Sometimes, along with new features that appear in the editor, errors occur that reflect on previous features. I have had this happen 2 times. True support service quickly corrected the errors. 3. I noticed that autosave template in Firefox is not always correct, so I often manually save any changes just in case. I would also like that autosave mode could be configured independently.

vor 9 Monaten

Hey Sergey, thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review, highlighting both things that work well for you, and areas where we could do better. Rest assured that we have already passed your feedback to the product team, who will review it closely (and may follow up for more details, if you have time). Thanks again!!

Jason G.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great product with only minor flaws

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's been great. I don't think any of our products do the thing they are intended to do quite as well as BEE Pro. There's still room for improvement, but the complains we have are few and far between. None are a deal-breaker.

It is easy to use and ensures that your emails will display as intended across email services and clients. We build 100% of our email templates in Bee Pro.

The visual builder and settings can be a little wonky at times. Depending on the plan you have, it may be difficult to find the right templates with limited organizational options.

letztes Jahr

Hi Jason, great to hear that using BEE Pro as an add-on to Mailchimp has worked well so far. With regard to improving template organization / management, if you have more feedback, certainly share it with us. Thanks again!

Chad O.
Digital Manager in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bee Pro is a game-changer.

Kommentare: AMAZING. Very easy, intuitive, and a total game-changer.

I use Bee multiple times every day Monday through Friday to make marketing emails for the art school that I work for as digital manager and it has become an invaluable tool for us, at this point. Bee integrates with Mailchimp seamlessly and the level of control and the number of options that Bee opened up for us after using just the Mailchimp email builder for years has changed the way we think about making emails entirely. It has really handy options and layouts that Mailchimp is missing. It is also priced very low, in my opinion, for the quality that you get. GREAT control over the mobile version of the emails that you are building. I cannot comment on customer service because I've never had to reach out to them for help. I've never had anything not work as it should.

There are ONLY two cons that I can think of for Bee and these may be something that a higher plan includes, I don't know. 1: Not an immense amount of font choices. (Still a decent selection but I would like to have more to play around with.) 2: Occasionally, an email I build in Bee will display differently in Mailchimp after it is exported. Very subtle, non-catastrophic differences like the text will be slightly wider and a word will drop to the next line when I don't intend for it. This is easily fixed by adjusting it in the Bee template though.

Raul P.
Raul P.
Conversion & Communications Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

The easiest drag and drop software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our Marketing Automation Software, Acoustic Campaign, is a bit antiquated when it comes to email design. You can either design an email using a 1990s style WYSIWYG or use a beta drag and drop builder. However, using BEE Pro has ensured I can design emails as good as any agency while saving on agency prices! After our Marketing Automation Software, BEE Pro is my next go-to tool for doing my job.

✔ Drag and drop functionality, meaning anyone with any level of skill can design an email. ✔ The software allows for a fully mobile-responsive design, without the need for coding. ✔ The ability to export in different formats, including PDF (which makes proofing and sign off processes a breeze) but also zipped HTML (for loading into any marketing automation software). ✔ Easy to plug into Google fonts.

❌Pasting in a text can sometimes be annoying due to loss for formats, etc. But other than that, which isn't even close to a deal-breaker, is fine.

letztes Jahr

Hi Raul, thanks for the detailed feedback on how BEE Pro fits with your work. That was really interesting and helpful for us. On the text formatting side, we just shipped a feature that addresses the "keep links active" part, and we'll continue to improve things in the future. We'd love to learn more about how you are using BEE Pro with Acoustic, and whether there are things that we could do to make life easier there. Thanks again!

Cheryl M.
Director, web and interactive, marketing and communications in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Finally, a well done html email editor!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Since we started working with BEE Pro, we have experienced continual updates, quick response to requests for enhanced tools and many being implemented quickly. We are very pleased with this system and just today upgraded to an agency license so we can expand our professional email reach.

BEE Pro has streamlined our entire mass email production, making it possible to offer professional emails for multiple divisions on campus. This system has also provided a means to strengthen our branding by providing customized templates for high level leadership offices, department fundraising initiatives and important online events. We are very pleased with the interface and ease of use.

It would be amazing if BEE Pro were able to also provide a top-level mass email system!

letztes Jahr

Hi Cheryl, thanks so much for sharing with us that BEE Pro has had a positive impact on the email creation process. No plans to become an email sending platform for now, but we will continue to improve the export features. So if you have any requests or feedback on that side, definitely let us know. Thanks again!

Xavier F.
Marketing Automation Manager in Frankreich
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great Job ! really

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great experience, I've contacted the support only once and the answer was clear and simple and I had no other reason to complain, great editor

Easy to use, constent improvement. It allows me to make really nice Emails with drag and drop and it's almost perfect on every web client (only Outlook is not always working)

Honnestly, I don't see a think to say here, it's way cheaper than other editor such as Dartagnan but have only a few less features

letztes Jahr

Hey Xavier, great to hear that you like BEE Pro, and that you've also had a good experience with our support team. They'll love to hear that!

Miguel A.
Production Manager in Kanada
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Speed up your email production!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: BEE Pro gives us the ability to provide a streamlined email marketing offering to our clients as well as for our own digital marketing which continues to grow. This efficiency has produced growth in our offering and revenue.

BEE Pro’s efficiency from visual editor to export is its most impactful feature, reducing production time, allowing us to even offer tight deployment deadline campaigns. It is very easy to use and our ESP is able to work with/render the exported files.

Its lack of indicator whether a (new) feature, such as show/hide on desktop/mobile, would work on a specific email app/client. This limits a true visual representation of your design. A Gmail cut-off preview would also be nice, and a subscription option for select email app/client previews, if not all.

letztes Jahr

Hi Miguel! Great to hear that BEE Pro has helped you save time in email production. That's absolutely one of our goals, and we'll keep investing in that area. And thanks for submitting a list of improvements!

Digital Marketing Specialist in Italien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, even for beginners

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It really helped us creating our email templates quickly and easily.
We tried the results in many different mail clients and they are always picture perfect.
We use it for every kind of communication: newsletters (internal and external), DEMs, various communications (e.g. invitations to events, feedback after events, etc.).

BEE Pro doesn't require programming skills, knowledge of html coding or similar. It is based on drag'n drop and is easily learnable by someone with little or no skills (I taught it to one colleague who had absolutely no experience in managing or authoring content on the web/for the web). I like the variety of templates and of layout/grid options. Configuring every block is easy and has become even easier along the way, because the company added more and features to make the tool more flexible and customizable, while keeping it simple.

There should be ways to choose a template and bulk change some configurations (e.g. font sizes/styles, template palette) instead of having to work on every single block. There should be more options for editing text, with regard to line spacing and letter spacing.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the positive feedback and for the suggestions on how to improve the product in terms of bulk changes & more control on text editing. We'll definitely pass those to the product team, but please reach out if you have more specific feedback on those areas. Thanks again!

Jessica C.
Owner / Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Mailchimp's Design Features Weren't Cuttin' It

Kommentare: Beepro has been great. I've been using it to design emails for about 3-4 years now.

I love the design features of Beepro - I love how it acts like the world's easiest webpage builder. For example, I moved from Mailchimp to Beepro because of the expanded features - even something simple like editing rows and having 3-columns rows (both of which mailchimp, at least at the time, couldnt do!). I love how you can export as html and upload your email design to other email sending providers (I still use mailchimp as my crm / to send eblasts).

I really dont have any negatives to speak of!

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for sharing this, Jessica. Very happy to hear that the design flexibility that BEE provides has been helpful as an add-on to Mailchimp. Also, great to hear that you are enjoying the new page-building features!

Jocelyn L.
Design, Selbstständig

Has always been helpful-now it’s even better!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent. We put out 3 emails + a day in addition to the other print & online content we create. This really makes me so much more efficient. Lifesaver (ahem. Sanity saver) for sure!

Super easy to use, with easily accessible history, packaging of images & code, and downloading proofs. So much better than writing the code myself! A timesaver.

The adaptability of code for MSO use is always a huge PIA no matter which program you use. But I feel that with Beepro there are issues around this in particular and I have to manually go in and check/adjust spacing etc.

letztes Jahr

Hi Jocelyn, thanks for the kind words. We're always super happy when we hear words like "sanity saver"!! And thanks for pointing out compatibility with Microsoft Outlook as an area for improvement. It's a tricky one, as you indicated, but it is indeed something that we are constantly trying to get better at. Thanks again!

Josh B.
VP Marketing in USA

Amazing Software

Kommentare: Have had a really positive experience - it has saved us time and headache in creating great emails without worrying about them not displaying in 3rd party systems. The only time I needed to reach out to support, they immediately helped us, and solved the issue.

Two things: first, the ease of use - the software provides the ability to design some really amazing custom emails. Secondly, the code is always clean and never interferes with 3rd party email management systems. We have used it on a number of email sending systems and the designs we create in BEE Pro are always pixel perfect.

I wouldn't necessarily call this a con, but it would be great to have some additional builder elements and customization options, but it really hasn't impacted or limited what we have designed to date.

vor 9 Monaten

Hey Josh, thanks so much for the positive feedback. Yes, we are totally committed to saving time and headaches. You will see more and more features come out this year in that direction. Like turning an email into a landing page with a click, or vice versa. If there are areas where you feel we're not true to that promise, please let us know. We want to hear about it. Thanks again!

Sarah T.
Digital Design Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product I’ve been using for years!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: AMAZING! The detail and thoroughness of my work has been highly revered at work as well as my personal portfolio projects.

It’s front-end based, plus true constant updates to functions makes this software easier to use each time.

Only the background image is full width. I wish that an update could include for in-line image blocks to do the same.

letztes Jahr

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for the kind words and for having been a customer for many years. In your review you indicated that the support you received wasn't stellar. If you have feedback for us there, please let us know. Thanks again!

Tanis C.
Internet Consultant in USA

Easy to Use, Easy to Port

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I found BeePro after using Stripo and MailStyler2, and being frustrated with MailChimp, Constant Contact and Hubspots internal tools. I did an assesment, and BeePro beat Stripo because the interface was easier, and it beat MailStyler2 because it is an online tool. I didn't want to download software.

We use this software because we provide branded emails to companies that use different email platforms. The email design / editing software across platforms are different, and not always very good. By using BeePro we standardize our design / production on a development platform that is very good. Upon approval of the design / content, porting is very easy.

I like everything about this software. However, it would be great if platform specific templates could be made, for example for MailChimp. It would save steps to be able to create a design, like monthly online sale, and then be able to export as a template to MailChimp

letztes Jahr

Hi Tanis, thanks for sharing your experience. Great to hear that BEE Pro has helped you standardize things. We'd love to hear more about improving the integration with Mailchimp & other sending platforms. Thanks again!

Leanna C.
Digital Communications Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

So easy!

5 letztes Jahr

I love BEEPros ease of use. It’s easy to learn and train on. There are a lot of design elements to choose from, too.

Maybe it needs something to help with designing for dark modes?

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the positive feedback around ease of use, Leanna! And "yes", we're going to invest into additional tools that can help with dark mode. Thanks again!

Scott M.
Manager CRM in USA
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

You are so close

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall great. Again, with some small updates, you guys would own this space.

Ease of coding is great. Right now our TchStack is HubSpot, Instapage, Email on Acid etc. If you guys could warp a "good version" of the others, you would kill it.

Small stuff like if I chose 3 cols. I cannot put a divider in between 2 & 3 pf 2 PX. Small stuff but drives me NUTS.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your support, Scott. We agree that there is big potential here :-) And thanks for sharing the fact that there are things that still drive you nuts. Apart from the one you already shared, if you have more, please reach out: that is exactly the feedback that we want to hear. Thanks again!