Über Beefree

Drag-and-Drop-Tool für das Design von E-Mails und Zielseiten ohne Code. Keine HTML-Kenntnisse erforderlich, erstelle Kampagnen mit mehreren Inhalten in wenigen Minuten.

Erfahre mehr über Beefree

I create my responsive emails and copy/paste the HTML. Works great with the email integration platform I use.

The limitation to make folders and organise the stuff. Also the subjectline is not part of the design.

Bewertungen zu Beefree

Beefree hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 164 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Beefree bereits verwendet?

Bill
Bill
Graphic Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

BEE Pro is the best software for building email campaigns

Kommentare: My experience has been wonderful. I have had issues but they were resolved via chat. I use the send test email feature to collect comments and changes with the teams I work with. And I have even exported to HTML to create email signatures and send emails to 3rd party networks to send out to their email lists. Plus I love the built-in UTM builder

Bee makes everything simple and it's robustThe push-to-platform option is super flexible and works wellEasily exports email codeBest on the market WYSIWYG

Not very clear that media stored on Bee incurs an extra cost for CDN

letztes Jahr

Hi Bill, great to hear you like BEE Pro! On the image delivery fees beyond a certain amount (CDN cost), thanks for your feedback. We are working on ways to alert users and make things more clear. Quick question on collaboration, when you have time: what's the main reason for using the "Send test" feature instead of the built-in commenting functionality? That would be super helpful to know. Thanks again!

Charlotte
Communications in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great deal for nonprofits and easy to use

Kommentare: We need to communicate with supporters with emails that look great and are easily converted or integrated with multiple platforms. BEE provides that, combined with ease of use and WYSIWYG design.

BEE is very easy to use. WSIWYG structure makes it simple even for newer users to get started, and it's fast and easy to produce great-looking emails. The interface has consistently improved over time, and it's a great deal -- especially for nonprofits, but also for anyone, particularly in comparison to other leading email tools. Exporting the email for use in other software is also an excellent advantage that is not always found elsewhere!

Inability to seamlessly transition to "divided" sections -- having to create a new "Row" just to put two pictures next to each other, etc. This is the only thing about Bee that is less convenient than Mailchimp. Inability to have a picture inside a text box that text wraps around.

letztes Jahr

Hello Charlotte and thank you for your feedback. Great to hear that you found our visual builder easy to use! With regard to column management in the design, we have made quite a bit of improvement. Here is a link to a page that provides more details, but let us know if this still does not address what you were trying to do: https://support.beefree.io/hc/en-us/articles/360016981640-Column-management

Amanda
Marketing Coordinator in USA

The Worst Customer Support I've Ever Seen

Kommentare: We like the product and wanted to purchase. We submitted for a nonprofit discount and the customer support went from bad to unbelievably awful. I clearly stated up front that we operate under a DBA but I waited days for responses to simple questions. Our nonprofit status was unofficially denied. I was finally contacted by what seemed to be a customer service supervisor referencing two options for us to still be approved under a DBA. When I replied asking for the procedure and what steps I needed to take next, he never replied. It has been two weeks. During that two week period a sales rep reach out and asked if we were "interested in upgrading". I said yes and asked if he could help me straighten this all out and he failed to reply as well. This has been the worse customer service experience I had ever had.

I loved the editor: it had the features we needed and played very well with Mailchimp.

They broke bulleted/numbered lists into a separate text box which makes text flows very awkward.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hi Amanda, thanks for your candid feedback. Sorry about the disappointing experience. We receive a large number of requests from nonprofits that wish to use BEE Pro free of charge, so the delay in the response could simply be due to that: it takes us time to review those applications and confirm the nonprofit status. That said, let us do some internal investigating to see if we messed up somewhere, beyond the workload issue. We're always looking for ways to do things better, and candid feedback like the one you provided help us do just that. Thanks again.

Kyle
CRM Administrator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Beefree is a foundational component in our email design needs

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Bee has been significantly positive. We needed to quickly replace our former email design tools with something that was easy/intuitive while flexible to meet the needs and skillsets of a variety of users. It also had to work well with our CRM. The support and communication we receive from our Bee team has been excellent. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bee.

The ease and intuitive nature of using Bee was critical in choosing it for our organization. Being able to drag/drop content and quickly understand how to design emails has been one of the catalysts for its growth. We originally thought it would be use by a handful of departments and within a year grew to over forty, largely through word of mouth. Once the design is complete, it only takes seconds to get into our CRM (Salesforce) and prepped for sending. Because of this we never even considered using the email design editor in Salesforce Account Engagement.

Bee's user community is a great resource for interacting with other users and the company itself. New functionality is frequently rolled out. Users can suggest new features and upvote them. I'm not sure there's anything I dislike about Bee, however it would be nice to have updates or see more user suggestions being implemented.

Krista
IT and Marketing in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bee Pro makes quick, good looking, mobile friend emails easy.

Kommentare: I have used Bee Pro for many years. Occasionally I will look at other options to see what is out there to confirm it is the best, and I always return to it. I rarely have had to contact customer service, but the couple times I did, they were fast and efficient, and I was pleased with their support.

The WYSIWYG editor is outstanding and certainly one of the best in the industry. This makes it easy for non-technical staff to create emails. It is very reliable and has excellent export functions.

My only issue is that I wish it had a CSS inliner built in. For most people, this will not be an issue. We use CiviCRM, and the email software inside CiviCRM strips out the styles, so we need them all inline. Certainly, most programs do not do this, so it isn't necessary for most users.

letztes Jahr

Hi Krista, thanks so much for the detailed product feedback, really appreciated. We will pass the notes about inline styles to our Product team. Thanks again!!

Cierra
Digital Marketing Lead in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The platform we didn't know we needed - now we can't function without it!

This platform is by far the easiest to use, and offers brilliant solutions for exporting and collaboration. We haven't utilized the collaboration feature yet but are very excited to look at potentials in the future.

We do run across occasional bugs with the softward, but we've noticed they are resolved quite quickly. We do wish we could have column re-ordering, where we can click and drag or just re-order columns instead of having to manually switch over content blocks.

letztes Jahr

Hi Cierra, thanks so much for providing us with detailed feedback, which has already been passed to the Product team (they will be looking into column re-ordering). On the Salesforce side, we just shipped an integration with Salesforce Marketing Cloud: let us know if that helps and - if not - how it can be improved. We are also looking into integrating with Pardot. Thanks again!!

Jason
Creative Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great product with only minor flaws

Kommentare: It's been great. I don't think any of our products do the thing they are intended to do quite as well as BEE Pro. There's still room for improvement, but the complains we have are few and far between. None are a deal-breaker.

It is easy to use and ensures that your emails will display as intended across email services and clients. We build 100% of our email templates in Bee Pro.

The visual builder and settings can be a little wonky at times. Depending on the plan you have, it may be difficult to find the right templates with limited organizational options.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hi Jason, great to hear that using BEE Pro as an add-on to Mailchimp has worked well so far. With regard to improving template organization / management, if you have more feedback, certainly share it with us. Thanks again!

Candace
Marketing Assistant in USA

Easiest & most efficient program I have used

Kommentare: I use this for real estate listing email drafts updated twice a week. My client is bombarded with daily emails & this helps him get back to his clients efficiently with photos & general information. I have tried other programs but they were not as user friendly. I absolutely love BeePro.

It's easy to use. Not crowded with a bunch of unnecessary options & ads, however it's very user friendly with many useful options and templates.

Sometimes the placement of items doesn't work the way I want in the rows, but not a major problem & more than likely a user error not a software issue.

Morgana
Lead Graphic Designer in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product but a little lacking

Kommentare: Overall the experiences have been good enough to use it for the last 6 years. The pricing has jumped and again the charges for images being hosted are pretty outlandish at this point. We are considering other editors because the fees have gotten so high.

The WYSIWYG interface is pretty great and is simple to use.

Being charged because you have content stored on the platform is super off putting. You already pay an arm and a leg to use the software so being charged for a picture that is loaded to the program and then used in an email and charged for clicks is pretty wild.

letztes Jahr

Hi Morgana, thanks for your feedback! Great to hear that you have been using BEE Pro for so many years. We're so glad to hear that! And thank you for the negative feedback on the image delivery fees: it is something that we are looking into, and there will very likely be changes coming.

Alex
Alex
Sr. Marketing Manager in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best email design product I've used to date.

Kommentare: It allows the most basic of member of my team to create emails with ease.

I love how easy it is to create and export emails.

Wish they had a direct integration with Marketo but exporting and copying into Marketo isn't difficult.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hey Alex, thanks so much for the kind words! As for Marketo, we do get a lot of requests, so it might be something to look more into in 2021. Please reach out if you have specific suggestions or requirements on that front. Thanks again!

Sergey
Web developer, freelancer in Schweiz
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Handy template editor with flexible options for creating beautiful emails

Kommentare: My overall impression of BeePro is that it's a useful and really powerful tool for working with all types of email templates and a handy editor that greatly speeds up template creation and reduces the number of possible errors when creating templates. I often coordinate the created templates with my clients, and BeePro helps me make changes to the templates quickly, according to the client's needs. The ability to preview templates and reuse custom blocks created has greatly improved my work with templates and accelerated their creation. BeePro lacks some speed and sometimes you may encounter Javascript errors in the editor, but they are promptly fixed by support.

The main advantages of BeePro, in my opinion: 1. It's easy to manage different types of templates for different types of clients. 2. Functional template editor with different content blocks, which are easy enough to adapt to customer requirements. 2.1 The editor is so flexible and visual that even a not entirely experienced user can work with it. I work mostly alone, but sometimes I pass the control of my account to a less experienced colleague, and he easily figured out the editor. 3. It is possible to save and reuse created custom blocks when creating other new templates. 3.1 You can look separately in the "Library" section of all my saved custom blocks and change any of them if necessary. 4. Flexible management of rows and sections - you can increase or decrease them directly in the editor, the function is relatively new, but it is very helpful in the work. 5. Quick preview of the template. You can see how the template will look on different devices - for me this is very critical. 6. Ability to send a test email of the created template without leaving the editor. 7. Very useful function of a quick view of the template structure

There are some things in BeePro that annoy me a bit: 1. The interface sometimes lags or freezes, especially when you work with a template for a long time. 1.1. The service needs to improve its speed. Currently the speed is average, possibly due to the effects of transition between pages and fairly heavy Javascript functions. 2. Sometimes, along with new features that appear in the editor, errors occur that reflect on previous features. I have had this happen 2 times. True support service quickly corrected the errors. 3. I noticed that autosave template in Firefox is not always correct, so I often manually save any changes just in case. I would also like that autosave mode could be configured independently.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hey Sergey, thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review, highlighting both things that work well for you, and areas where we could do better. Rest assured that we have already passed your feedback to the product team, who will review it closely (and may follow up for more details, if you have time). Thanks again!!

Cheryl
Director, web and interactive, marketing and communications in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Finally, a well done html email editor!

Kommentare: Since we started working with BEE Pro, we have experienced continual updates, quick response to requests for enhanced tools and many being implemented quickly. We are very pleased with this system and just today upgraded to an agency license so we can expand our professional email reach.

BEE Pro has streamlined our entire mass email production, making it possible to offer professional emails for multiple divisions on campus. This system has also provided a means to strengthen our branding by providing customized templates for high level leadership offices, department fundraising initiatives and important online events. We are very pleased with the interface and ease of use.

It would be amazing if BEE Pro were able to also provide a top-level mass email system!

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hi Cheryl, thanks so much for sharing with us that BEE Pro has had a positive impact on the email creation process. No plans to become an email sending platform for now, but we will continue to improve the export features. So if you have any requests or feedback on that side, definitely let us know. Thanks again!

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, even for beginners

Kommentare: It really helped us creating our email templates quickly and easily.
We tried the results in many different mail clients and they are always picture perfect.
We use it for every kind of communication: newsletters (internal and external), DEMs, various communications (e.g. invitations to events, feedback after events, etc.).

BEE Pro doesn't require programming skills, knowledge of html coding or similar. It is based on drag'n drop and is easily learnable by someone with little or no skills (I taught it to one colleague who had absolutely no experience in managing or authoring content on the web/for the web). I like the variety of templates and of layout/grid options. Configuring every block is easy and has become even easier along the way, because the company added more and features to make the tool more flexible and customizable, while keeping it simple.

There should be ways to choose a template and bulk change some configurations (e.g. font sizes/styles, template palette) instead of having to work on every single block. There should be more options for editing text, with regard to line spacing and letter spacing.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Thanks for the positive feedback and for the suggestions on how to improve the product in terms of bulk changes & more control on text editing. We'll definitely pass those to the product team, but please reach out if you have more specific feedback on those areas. Thanks again!

Sam
Marketing Manager in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hard-to-beat HTML email builder that does a lot more

Kommentare: BEEPro has allowed us to expand our design capabilities greatly - we can create almost any kind of email we want now. There are enough features to keep us going and importing what we build into other platforms is simple.

Many options for creating good-looking content for emails, many options to make it work with your chosen email-sending platform, flexible and fully featured when it comes to control over content.

Sometimes new features are released before they are ready and don't quite work the way they should. Also, some strange decision-making when it comes to removing components and replacing them with new and "improved" ones.

letztes Jahr

Hi Sam, thanks for the great feedback. We're glad to hear that overall BEE Pro is helping you get the job done, but we'd love to learn more about the changes that you found perplexing. Definitely reach out to us to discuss this when you have time. Thanks again!!

Josh
VP Marketing in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software

Kommentare: Have had a really positive experience - it has saved us time and headache in creating great emails without worrying about them not displaying in 3rd party systems. The only time I needed to reach out to support, they immediately helped us, and solved the issue.

Two things: first, the ease of use - the software provides the ability to design some really amazing custom emails. Secondly, the code is always clean and never interferes with 3rd party email management systems. We have used it on a number of email sending systems and the designs we create in BEE Pro are always pixel perfect.

I wouldn't necessarily call this a con, but it would be great to have some additional builder elements and customization options, but it really hasn't impacted or limited what we have designed to date.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hey Josh, thanks so much for the positive feedback. Yes, we are totally committed to saving time and headaches. You will see more and more features come out this year in that direction. Like turning an email into a landing page with a click, or vice versa. If there are areas where you feel we're not true to that promise, please let us know. We want to hear about it. Thanks again!

Scott
Manager CRM in USA
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

You are so close

Kommentare: Overall great. Again, with some small updates, you guys would own this space.

Ease of coding is great. Right now our TchStack is HubSpot, Instapage, Email on Acid etc. If you guys could warp a "good version" of the others, you would kill it.

Small stuff like if I chose 3 cols. I cannot put a divider in between 2 & 3 pf 2 PX. Small stuff but drives me NUTS.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Thanks for your support, Scott. We agree that there is big potential here :-) And thanks for sharing the fact that there are things that still drive you nuts. Apart from the one you already shared, if you have more, please reach out: that is exactly the feedback that we want to hear. Thanks again!

Natalia
Content Marketing Manager in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The tool that makes email marketing easy

Kommentare: My general impression of BEE is positive as it cuts my designing time and helps me stay creative. It has its small issues (like the one with autosave), but it's the most convenient and affordable tool that I used so far

The tool is easy to use due to the user-friendly interface. I love the ability to organize and keep my email designs in separate projects (as I create a lot of different campaigns and BEE helps me keep it clean). Moreover, they have looots of templates where I get my inspiration (and sometimes save some elements from the templates to use in my designs - it saves my time as I don't try to imitate but use the ready-made element). All you have to do is to enter the words like "newsletter" or "welcome" and you get numerous options to choose from.

I really need the round corner functionality (to make the corners of the blocks smoother, I need to go to Figma, create a top and the bottom with the round corners, and then insert it as images - but it works badly for devices with dark modes (if the user uses dark mode - he/she gets email where the block changes the color accordingly but the top and the bottom images with round corners don't and it looks pretty bad). One more thing that sometimes annoys me is the Autosave functionality (I always save any changes I make, but when I get back to the edited email, it offers me to restore autosaved version (which may be the older version), so you really need to be careful with that as autosaved is not always the freshest version so you may lose the changes you've made and saved (!). I haven't found the function where I can see the editing history, and in case of trouble with autosave, that'd be good just to open the history and roll back to the version you need.

Marcos
CEO in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The clever way to design email campaigns

Kommentare: Since I discover bee pro I don’t use anything else, neither dreamweaver or TextEdit again.

Fast, easy, fully customizable, reliable and worth every penny.

Integration with Gmail still have issues. Exported html code could be cleaner but it’s quite nice.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Marcos! Thank you for leaving a review. We are really happy to hear that this has been an excellent solution for you. I will pass on you concern about the exported code to our product team.

Katy
Communications Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An easy to use, affordable, high quality option for email marketers

Kommentare: I am responsible for sending out numerous emails in a week and with BeePro I am able to create very eye-catching emails in little to no time. With the extra time now, I am able to focus more on planning ahead for future campaigns. We have also seen a gradual increase in our unique open rate % from the previous quarter.

There are so many aspects of this software that I enjoy, but I would say the most helpful aspect is how easy it is for me to quickly create an on-brand email template. Prior to using this software, I had very little knowledge of source code, and I felt very limited when it came to creating visually appealing emails. Now, after using BeePro I can quickly create my own email templates without having to worry about the code. I design it the way I want it to look and it creates all of the source code for me.

I have yet to discover any aspects of this software that I do not like, but I think it would be helpful to have a brand kit. This kit could include certain elements like fonts, colors, and logos that would be easily accessible, or would automatically pull in with a new template design.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Katy, thanks so much for the positive feedback, and for the suggestion about how to improve the Brand Style Settings so that they are leveraged even more when working with templates. We'll definitely pass this to the product team. Thanks again!

Emily
Email Marketing Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: We have had a wonderful experience with this product and have been happy with the product for many years. We can't recommend it enough to others.

This product is the perfect solution for our email marketers to be able to build all of our emails without HTML knowledge or developer assistance.

I wish that they had the ability to use folders instead of just color tags.

letztes Jahr

Hi Emily, thank you very much for the kind words. You can use Projects as folders to organize emails and landing pages. And - in case you need more - the Enterprise plan introduces the concept of the workspace, which provides even more organizational structure, and project-specific settings. Let us know if you'd like to learn more about that. Thanks again!

Milton
Sr Graphic Designer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The little email editor that could

The amount of features and the ease of use for non-technical users is what sold me on the platform.

The code is still a bit too large and I've hit the 102kb limit on Gmail and have had some messages cut off because of it.

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hey Milton, thanks for the positive feedback on the design features, and for pointing out the Gmail clipping issue. You are absolutely right that the overall size of the HTML can be too large at times, and we are very hard at work on that. In early tests, the results are very, very encouraging (substantial reduction in the HTML output, sometimes even 50% lighter). We're testing heavily due to the critical nature of that update, but hope to release it in the early part of the summer. Thanks again for your feedback on this!

Joseph
Marketing Director in USA

Amazing WYSIWYG Editor

Been using it for years, great way to build beautiful email templates for our clients.

I wish there was an easier way to better organize branding for our clients (as it relates to colors)

letztes Jahr

Hi Joseph, thanks for the positive feedback! With regard to managing colors and other styles & settings at the client level, the Enterprise version includes a bunch of features. It's called Enterprise because it's great for larger companies with multiple product lines or business units, but it's also perfect for agencies that need to manage multiple clients. And it's still quite affordable. Here is a link with more info and please let us know if you'd like more details: https://beefree.io/bee-pro/plans/enterprise/

Genevieve
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Favorite Tool

Kommentare: BeePro has made my job so much easier. I was worried that I would be overwhelmed by tasks that include editing HTML and CSS coding.

I do not know how to write HTML or CSS. With BeePro, I have been able to piece together how to edit our system's email template - raising our email quality drastically. It is my go-to for all emails' designs!

It's not their fault...but I cannot get the background images to load on outlook at all. If that could be fixed, then BeePro would be perfect

Antwort von Growens SpA

Hi Genevieve, great to hear that BEE Pro's no-code approach has helped you! And you can rest assured that we will continue to invest in better & better Outlook compatibility.

Teachers, Middle School Team Leader in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for e-communications from small independent school

Kommentare: We are a small independent school with faculty and staff wearing many hats. Professional looking communications are important, and BEE Pro permits us to do that with ease and without requiring the expertise and time of a larger staff (for design or tech).

Attractive, professional-looking design and reliable consistency on most/all recipients' platforms.

I have no concerns—very happy with BEE Pro.

letztes Jahr

Hey Chris, thanks so much for the positive feedback. Great to know that BEE Pro is helping you and your team send out professional emails without the need for larger, technical staff. Thanks again for sharing!

Davide
CTO in Kasachstan
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best email editor

It is a really easy to use SaaS that let you customize every aspect of the email. It also has support for more innovative functionalities

They recently increased the price, but it is still the best option on the market

letztes Jahr

Hi Davide, thanks for the kind words! If there is any area of BEE Pro that you would like to see improved, please do not hesitate to reach out!