Equestrian Systems Booking System Erfahrungen

Filtern nach:

Über Equestrian Systems Booking System

Bespoke Equestrian Management and Online Booking Systems, perfect for riding schools and equestrian centres.

Erfahre mehr über Equestrian Systems Booking System

April N.
Receptionist in UK
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Barton End Stables Booking system

Kommentare: I love how helpful [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is, he is always at the end of the phone when we needed help. He also had added lots of extra features we wanted without any questions.

I use this software daily, it’s super easy to use for admins and clients. I have received great feedback from customers and while using the booking system and websites by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] we have massively boosted our profits!

It took clients a while to get used to it but they now all love it and ALL bookings are online.

Maria H.
Partner in UK
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommended

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent

I have used [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for developing my booking system and two websites. The system and websites are easy to use and of a modern style. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always open to suggestions to improve the system and rectifies any client queries promptly. I have been extremely impressed with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] very quick response to any questions or queries I have and he has always resolved them prompt and efficiently I would not hesitate to recommend [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

The Time to takes self Edit changes on the system

Antwort von Equestrian Systems

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Maria, Thank you for taking the time to give us a positive review. We're so glad the system is helping you and your business! I will drop you an email with a quick help video showing how to use the new Bulk Edit tool. We are working on some improvements behind the scenes to make bulk changes quicker and easier :) Thanks again, Jack