Über TimeClock Plus

Abonnementbasierte Zeiterfassungs- und Anwesenheitssoftware, die in der Cloud gehostet wird. Flexibel und nutzerfreundlich: Schau dir an, was TimeClock Plus tun kann.

Erfahre mehr über TimeClock Plus

We used several budget solutions that didn't work correctly.

Adding missed punches was not intuitive but able to be worked through.

Bewertungen zu TimeClock Plus

TimeClock Plus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 197 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TimeClock Plus bereits verwendet?

Tiffany
Tiffany
Sales Administrator in USA
Personalwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Accurate tracking of time in attendance, vacation, sick, and personal time.

Kommentare: I often work alone in the sales office, and my attendance is verified by the TimeClock Plus punches throughout the day. Very accurate reporting of time in attendance, when working without on-site supervision.

I like the self-service feature of TimeClock Plus. All clocked hours are visible over the course of the pay period. Requests for punch adjustments are submitted through the software, as well as requests for use of vacation time, and reporting of sick time used. The software is linked to the workstation IP address, so punches can only be made while in attendance.

Occassionally time punches are not logged the first click through. I always double check the daily log to ensure each punch is recorded, and sometimes have to click through a second time. If I get rushed and a punch isn't recorded, the approving manager is able to make adjustments.

BETH
Business Manager in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why I Love Time Clock Plus

Kommentare: We became customers in 2003 and we starting exporting to our payroll software in 2005. Time Clock Plus employees have consistently been great to work with. We have changed and added options over the years and they have been with us every step of the way.
The employees, all of them, remind me of a family that enjoys spending time together whether it is work or having fun and their customers always come first. Regardless of what the future holds, I hope they never lose that!

Integrating can be stressful and time consuming with any software but Time Clock Plus walked us through each step and continues to provide support. The software is easy to use, gives us the information we need and exports to our payroll.

I would like to have more options to personalize some of the reports.

Lorinda
Payroll Tech in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Over all I am happy with TimeClock Plus. It is pretty straight forward and easy to use.

It is very easy for our employees to use as far as just clocking in and out. The mobile app is really helpful for our employees as well. As a Time Clock Plus manager, I appreciate the simplicity of it ... it makes it easier to train and encourage the use of it by our employees.

Some things seem to require unnecessary steps... The split shift comes to mind, now... If I choose a segment to split, I obviously am requesting to SPLIT that segment, so why do I then have to click the .\. icon again to split it? and why do I need to put in a "Length" under the break column a half hour IS 30minutes... just seems redundant. And why then does that segment show in red and an automatic break deduction, when actually the break is the gap of time between the two segments I just created. Little things like that become annoying over time. And really I guess there is no HUGE glaring thing that I dislike. And, to be fair, it could be that I havent learned all the ins and outs of it yet.

Art Teacher in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Time Clock for Teachers

Kommentare: I clock in daily using this software. It is a simple, easy software to use. I would recommend any business to use this software.

I am an educator and we use Time Clock Plus daily to clock in for work. It is simple and user-friendly. It is also easy to access the dashboard and see your current hours.

The downside is that employers can put controls on there as you won't be able to clock in with the phone app because your district doesn't allow it.

Antwort von TCP

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you so much for you review! We love to hear that it is simple and easy to use!

Drew
Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

This is a great product

This is a great product. The user manual is excellent as well. In over 7 years I have only needed to call tech support once.

For our assisted living communities, this has worked excellent.

Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

I like how simple it is to clock in and out with the software

Wish there were more features and options with the software

Joshua
Joshua
File Clerk Reception and Office Services in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Could Be Time, For A Better Time...

Kommentare: This has been a decent product. It does require hovering over employees to make sure that they are consistent and deliberate with their time punches.

It IS very user friendly, and easy to use.

It is So frustrating to not be able to make edits to incorrect time punches without being required to submit a service ticket.

Kimberly
TEACHER in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Clock in and out with ease

TimeClock is perfect for people that need an accurate way to look at all of their working hours and clock in an out with ease. It is a perfect software to use with employees and it is so easy to do. When we first implemented the software in my school district it took no time for employees to get adjusted and understand what they needed to do. I have already recommeded this software to others

I liked everything about TimeClock Plus no complains!

Angela
Angela
Police Dispatcher - OIC in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Yep, thats a Time Clock.

Kommentare: It is a good little piece of equipment. It does what it needs to do, even if it has a couple of quirks at the moment. I think the function to view leave requests is great, though I would prefer it not auto pull them up once you attempt to clock in.

- Easy to clock in and out. Most of the time. - Ability to see leave request approval/declines is pretty nice. - Sturdy piece of equipment.

- Sometimes it lags when you're attempting to clock in for the day. - It has a few bug that should be worked out, such as attempting to punch in too fast after a previous person punches out. I think overtime those will be ironed out.

Samantha
Director of Sales and Marketing in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Clock-In System

It only takes a few seconds to clock in. It does a really good time of tracking breaks. Very user friendly even for those not always behind a desk.

Honestly I haven't found any cons yet. The system does exactly what they said.

Mike
President in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Improved communication for both employer and employee

Kommentare: Timeclock plus has helped to improve communication between management and employees. Multiple paper forms that had to go through the correct chain of command to get to the right person have been removed as a result. Employees can go to one place to enter a request or correction and we can determine everyone who should see it and that they are properly notified. Frustration is largely reduced and we have been able to pass out certain tasks to lower level personnel because access levels restrict who can or cannot see sensitive information. Overall we have been very please with TimeClock Plus and the service we receive.

Ability for employees to connect remotely to check hours or request time off. Export features that speed up the work of payroll. Audit capabilities that track who made changes and when. Automated reports that send information to the right people at the right time. Web-based platform that allows for multiple clock-in points to reduce congestion around timeclock at sign-in and lunch time. Responsive Tech support reps that are well versed in the product and able to answer questions or explain features clearly. Ability to send a message from one place to every active employee for emergency notifications or updates.

Extensive features that, while great, can be a bit confusing to navigate or find depending on how they are labeled.

Samantha
Business Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Saves Time & Easy to use

Kommentare: TimeClock Plus been so incredibly beneficial to our school district. We save an abundance of time by not having to manually figure out each employees hours. The system also catches errors which eliminates mistakes we have made entering the time manually. Also, compared to other systems we save time and resources by being able to upload the time to our school accounting system.

The program is amazing! It gives you the option to have multiple job codes for each employee. We calculate overtime based on a weighted rate and the TimeClock Plus system does that for you as well. The reports are great as well! I am able to print off reports showing the overtime and the different job codes. The system is very easy for employees to use as well. They are able to clock in/out with either the phone app,scanning their finger on the scanner located in the break room, or they can use a 4 digit code which is typically the last for of their social.

I don't have any complaints. Other than the pricing is a little high, however, you get what you pay for and this system has been a great tool for our school district.

Sarah
Finance Clerk in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Time Clock Plus is Wonderful

Kommentare: Overall, the company really enjoys this software and even with the slight issues, everything worked out in the end. In addition, every time I have an issue I call and Time Clock takes care of my issue right away.

The most thing I like about this software is how much it offers. We use to use paper time sheets, therefore , being about to track real time is an update. In addition, I really like how we can set schedule to make sure employees aren't coming in early just to gain overtime.

Depending on how much your company does, it can be a pain to set up. For example, I realized after I already started you needed to do certain things first to make it easier on setting it up. Once I discovered this, I deleted everything I did to start over. It would have been nice to know where to start when setting everything up.

Monique
Recreation Coordinator in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly TimeClock

Kommentare: My overall experience with TimeClock Plus has been awesome. My staff members can easily log their hours, request time off, and even track the type of leave they are requesting (i.e. personal, vacation, etc).

TimeClock Plus is beyond easy to use. The system automatically calculates your time, deducts lunch breaks, and even allows superiors and subordinates to communicate via time approval/denial messages.

Sometimes the time clock requests for sick, vacation, personal days, etc. are sent to the head administrator's spam folder, which can leave the employee wondering if their request was submitted correctly. Employees cannot clock in or out when off the company's network. This becomes a pain when staff members are traveling for work.

Terrible. Seriously terrible.

I like the format of the website and it has many functions, unfortunately not all work as well as they should

Customer service is especially terrible. The support team for the most part could not be any worse. Our account rep changed and she has no clue what she is talking about.

Antwort von TCP

We are sorry to hear you had a unfortunate experience, that is certainly not what we typically hear about our services. Our support team works hard to ensure to answer calls in a timely fashion and address any concerns that you may have. For more than 30 years TimeClock Plus has provided unprecedented quality in product and service. We would love the opportunity to escalate your issue and take care of it immediately. Please contact us by phone or email.

DEBI
BUSINESS MANAGER in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TimeClock Plus

Kommentare: TimeClock Plus saves a tremendous amount of time processing payroll monthly. I love and recommend TCP to everyone that I can. My husband's employer used it for their payroll based on my recommendation and it was a construction company.

The ease of use for our employees, the integration into our financial software, the integration of our substitute system into TimeClock Plus and the setup of any employee and their job codes.

We do not track our absences in TimeClock Plus but we move them into TCP to be able to pay overtime, etc. correctly and I would like to be able to look at the errors without having to dig through all the absences that are showing up as errors.

Lisa
Finance Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Time Clock Plus

Kommentare: Time clock plus is easy to use for the hourly employees and keeps great records. It has many good reports and links well with the Shelby software we use.

The software is easy to use and links well to our church software. It has everything we need and more for keeping track of employees work hours. It has many reports that are accurate and useful. It is easy to navigate through and the performance and speed is quick. The tech support is fast and they are able to easily direct you to a solution.

There are way too many features that we don't need to use but that are available for those who do.

Dionne
Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

TimeClock Plus

Kommentare: My school used TimeClock Plus so that teachers are able to clock in and out from the comfort of their classroom computer instead of having to walk to a time clock.

I like that my school has the software on each computer. It helps to be able to clock in from your classroom as opposed to walking to find a time clock.

I love the software, but the thing that I like least is the amount of "clicks" it requires just in order to clock in or out. The software asks a series of questions before you are able to perform the task.

Patti
Controller in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software

Kommentare: An amazing software with extensive knowledge, and a caring real time staff that is always ready to help. Thank you.

I like this software because it is user friendly, the Time Clock Plus staff is amazing and very helpful. I get updates all the time and am offered help at every turn. This company goes above and beyond to ensure their product is offering you what you need it to, and that you know how to use it to its fullest extent.

Sorry I can't think of one thing. I appreciate you all.

Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TimeClock Plus

Kommentare: I use this software daily as a department manager. It is easy to quickly evaluate everything that you need to accomplish on one screen.

This program is easy to navigate and easy to train new users. The functionality on the surface is basic, although as you need more information, it is easy to drill-down to what you need. I love the fact that it is web-based.

There may be a few too many options available. This software could use better graphics - everything else works great!

Yvonne
Communications Officer in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Time Clock Plus

Kommentare: I love it! Its very good to use and simple. Simple is good!

I like how the overall layout is designed. Easy to navigate through out. Everything you need to know is right at your finger tips.

Every time there is an update you can not go to the section you want to because you have to select you agree in order to see your information. Its not bad but if your in a hurry or pressing for time I can slow you down.

Tara
Coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good software

Kommentare: Our overall experience is pretty good. I like the step-by-step instructions that are available.

Home page. We like all the information/data was shown on the home page. We fill it's a great product for the cost.

It's hard to figure out the vacation time for salaried employees. It does not seem to calculate correctly for us. There is no way to alert us when an employee is approaching overtime unless we are in the system.

Mecole
Payroll Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

TImeClock

Kommentare: Its been great. I've been using TCP for 3 years and I love it.

Its user Friendly, great reports, easy to navigate, make edits, additions. great support team to troubleshoot any issues that may arise.

I don't have any cons to be honest, TCP is a great timekeeping product. the support team is easy to get in touch with and assist with any problems that may arise

Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy Tool for Employees

Kommentare: My employer uses TimeClock Plus to keep track of everyone in our business. It is a simple way for us to request leave, enter time, and keep track of leave accrued. We went to TimeClock Plus from printed, handwritten spreadsheets. TCP has been a lifesaver!

TimeClock Plus makes it super simple for us to enter our time worked as well as keep track of leave earned. It is incredibly user-friendly and I love using it every day.

Working mainly from an employee standpoint (rather than a manger or an admin), I have no issues with the program.

Michelle
Senior Software Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best support of any vendor I work with!

Kommentare: Very positive! I don't have a negative thing to say about their product or their team.

Hands down, best support team I've ever worked with - I cannot say enough about them, how tentative they are, how professional they are and how much they'll work with a client to resolve issues.

Nothing negative! I haven't found anything I dislike...