Über Olitt

Olitt is a Free Website Builder - just drag, drop and publish.

Erfahre mehr über Olitt

Bewertungen zu Olitt

3,9
4,0

Olitt hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 23 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Olitt bereits verwendet?

Cintya M.
Cintya M.
Photographer in Honduras

An amazing software

Kommentare: Definitely it has been one of the best experiences I have ever had due to its ease of use and the amount of things I have accomplished. Totally recommended!

Olitt is an amazing software that it is so easy and fabulous to use. This has helped variety of entrepreneurs and startups that are looking for a user friendly software to use. This is so amazing for us because sometimes softwares that are too complex, are not our best friend.

I have not had any issues with the software fortunately, definitely it has been a very smooth and extraordinary experience from my end.

vor 10 Monaten

Hey Cintya, Thank you for your review. Looking forward to growing with you. Cheers, Yvette.

Matthew K.
Founder in USA

Olitt is LIT!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I consider OLITT part of my team, ecosystem and network and am proud to do so. I recommend Olitt when clients are looking for a scalable and fast web design and hosting.

I discovered OLITT in my search to find alternative templates for website design. The templates are stunning and original, customer service is prompt and very kind team. I consider OLITT a designer, boutique service that caters to executive clients to provide a one of a kind offering and design.

Olitt is fairly new team and is not currently US based, which may deter some clients. In a global economy you will get a superior product working with OLITT and a price point no enterprise can match.

letztes Jahr

Hi Matthew, Thank you for your review. We will make sure to look into the concerns raised and work on them. Cheers. Yvette.

Edward A.
Transaction Security Coordinator in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product, needs easier execution.

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I was looking at making a personal website for myself, as well as just trying out the software to see how it feels. The value is good but the execution could be a bit better.

I liked the cost of the software, along with the basic features of the product, since if you want to do something very basic you should be able to do it on Olitt.

I wish there were more options for layouts in the software, and I wish moving sections around were made a little easier, since it seemed like a hassle to move certain fields, from my experience.

letztes Jahr

Hi Edward, Thank you for your review. We will make sure to look into the concerns raised and work on them. Cheers. Yvette.

Joseph K.
Managing Director. in Kenia
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Olitt Performance Review

Kommentare: Good.

Ease of use, together with the availability of free trial.

The software is great. Only the first interaction with it seemed difficult.

letztes Jahr

Hi Joseph, Thank you for your review. We will make sure to look into the concerns raised and work on them. Cheers. Yvette.

CEO in Kenia
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simplest Way to Create Websites and Landing pages

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Awesome, helping us to move swiftly

OLITT has been impactful in helping us create websites and landing pages swiftly. Its so simple. Ease of integration with Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager, Analytics and Tawk.to has helped our marketing campaigns.

Need for more app to integrate with more payment gateways

Kisha M.
small business owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Editing website is not user friendly. Please improve. Thanks

The platform is great for small business.

Editing site is very difficult and not use friendly.

Entrepreneur in Palästina
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

My Oliit Honest Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I expect them to grow in fixed speed and they of course they will be sustainable business model if accomplish more development and integrations for more features.

Modern Website Templates and Landing pages

- Lack of 3rd parties email integrations and E-mail autoresponders. - No Google Fonts Integration till this moment but they promised me to add it. (good feature when done) - You cant's add custom fonts till this moment but they promised me to add it. (good feature when done). - Not too much templates and there are not categorized into niches. (I hope they add more templates for local businesses) - Not full agency feature (but you can use it as a freelancer or a designer and then transfer account to client)

letztes Jahr

Hello, Thank you for your review. We will make sure to look into the concerns raised and work on them. Cheers. Yvette.

Cheprot M.
editor in Kenia
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

BEST SITE

Kommentare: ITS THE BEST EXPERIENCE

I ITS FEATURES ITS VERY USE TO USE AND QUICK TO ACCESS

AM JUST FINE UPTO NOW HOW EASY ITS TO USE

letztes Jahr

Hi Meshack, Thank you for your review. Cheers. Yvette.

Director in Kenia
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Although plot is knew I will make sure to do my best

Videos,Friends and marketing and activities

Not sure,the more I use it the more I get expereance

letztes Jahr

Hi, Thank you for your review. Cheers. Yvette.

Blogger in Nigeria
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

I love it

Kommentare: Easy

It easy to get and know and to create theme and logo

Everything

letztes Jahr

Hello, Thank you for your review. Cheers. Yvette.

Basil T.
Co Founder in Indien
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Get Online for Free

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great product for any organization to get online quickly

It is a simple and easy drag and drop website builder. The awesome feature is that it is free to use and helps u get online very soon with so many tools .

The premium designs are on the higher side

letztes Jahr

Hi Basil, Thank you for your review. We will make sure to look into the concerns raised and work on them. Cheers. Yvette.

John K.
Designer in Kenia
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It was beneficial for our business to have a professional website with a smart landing page.

Smart and responsive landing pages. Easy to customise.

The software is wonderful and easy to use. The price needs to be flexible and more affordable.

letztes Jahr

Hi John, Thank you for your review. We will make sure to look into the concerns raised and work on them. Cheers. Yvette. Cheers, Yvette.

Nathtan N.
Lead Administrator in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Over All Experience.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Seems to be one of easiest and inexpensive platforms to use thus far.

The variety of Templates are amazing, and the extra free features.

All so far has been GREAT, just for the navigation bar be more informative.

letztes Jahr

Hi Nathtan, Thanks for your review. We will make sure to make the navigation bar more informative.

Charles O.
Radio Presenter in Kenia
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

So far so good

5 letztes Jahr

Everything is great so far, cannot complain

Customer support, hopefully soon that can be fixed

letztes Jahr

Hi Charles, Thank you for your review. Cheers, Yvette.

Anne M.
Affiliate marketing in Kenia
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Features and Functionality issues

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's bitter-sweet but mostly bitter. I know Olitt can be improved and that's why I still have my website there. Meanwhile however, I'm using other website builders because time is running out and I need to sell to get my commissions.

It's cheap pricing plans. Loading speed is quite okay, I can't complain.

It's a little bit challenging when it comes to connecting a domain I already own. Everytime I try to add an image to my website, every other image is disorganized and I have to organize each time hence, very time consuming. The desktop version of my website is okay but when I select the tablet and phone versions, all my images in form of products are disorganized.

letztes Jahr

Hi Anne, Thanks for you for your review We are currently working on fixing the issues. Cheers

Quality Assurance Analyst in Kenia
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

General product review

5 letztes Jahr

It UI is great and also its quite affordable.

all is well currently I have not experienced problems.

letztes Jahr

Hi, Thank you for your review. We will make sure to look into the concerns raised and work on them. Cheers. Yvette.

Anthony A.
I.T. Specialist in Ghana
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Could use some work

3 letztes Jahr

Plain and simple, Olitt takes away the complexities of building a website and makes it feel like building a lego house. I kinda hate these guys for making it so just anyone with literally no programming knowledge or experience can whip up a website worth visiting. There are a variety of base themes to select from and build up on.

There is no way (as at the time I used it, at least) to directly edit or add sections to the website programmatically. Although this might be good for a novice, it limits the possibilities for those on the other side of the spectrum. Also, some modules like the image upload and edit segments need some work. I mean, its either they were trying to hide the controls from users (black icons on a black background) or the controls were Easter eggs I discovered.

letztes Jahr

Hello Anthony, Thank you for your review. We have taken note of the issues raised and we will look into them. Cheers, Yvette.

Content Developer in Kenia

OLITT the best FREE Website Builder

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is the best site builder. It is easy to create and go live in less than 10 mins. The free plan also offers a lot for a site builder. One gets value for their money!

1.Ease of use 2. Fast to launch 3. Many customizable templates

1. It is hard to migrate data from OLITT

Derick S.
Derick S.
Sales Executive in Kenia
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An Excellent Software

5 letztes Jahr

Olitt is a good software, easy to use for Entrepreneurs and Startups who are looking for a platform to display the great Ideas, products and services.

Personally I haven't come across anything that needs to be improved on olitt

letztes Jahr

Hi Derick, Thank you for your review.

Deep K.
Regional Manager, South Asia in Indien
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product

5 letztes Jahr

Olitt is very easy to use and has templates that give a headstart to your creation/development journey.

The templates are nice but could be better compared to other tools in the market.

letztes Jahr

Hi Deep, Thank you for your review. We are currently working on unique and professional templates. Cheers, Yvette.

Derrick M.
Developer in Kenia
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Fair

3 letztes Jahr

Relatively inexpensive. Nice customer support.

Painful app deployment process, especially with code on Gothic.

letztes Jahr

Hi Derrick, Thank you for your review. We will make sure to look into the concerns raised and work on them. Cheers. Yvette.

Adedayo J.
Front End Web development in Nigeria
Design, Selbstständig

Great

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I can easily get a responsive layout and the integration is good enough for me

Integration looks quite easy and fast. My favorite feature is the ease of use.

Editing on mobile devices isn't good enough. It takes more effort to get it done.

letztes Jahr

Hi Jimoh, Thank you for your review. We will make sure to look into the concerns raised and work on them. Cheers. Yvette.

Tshepo ike kgoete K.
Self-employed in Südafrika
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Olitt Review

Kommentare: 10

User. I think most people should consider purchasing the software

Features. It has limited options to decide

letztes Jahr

Hi Tshepo, Thank you for your review. We will make sure to look into the concerns raised and work on them. Cheers. Yvette.