Über VoteSharp

A constituent communications and Voter Relationship Management tool specifically for state and local elected officials and candidates.

Erfahre mehr über VoteSharp

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie VoteSharp bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jan K.
State Representative in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding contact management for legislators and candidates

Kommentare: VoteSharp allowed me to deliver superior constituent service and responses thanks to having records of all contacts and communications. It makes me look pretty "sharp" to my constituents when I have records of our communications.

Initially, I subscribed to VoteSharp as an aid to my election campaign where it was a big help. Once in office, I discovered even greater value as I am able to record constituent contacts and emails. I am able to enter interests and positions of constituents and others with whom I have contact. It also allows me to develop and maintain an email database. I grew the database from 0 to >4,000 names and addresses over the past four years.

It can be cumbersome to use to use by yourself while walking door-to-door. I recommend using an intern or volunteer when campaigning.

Tracey O.
President & CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

review of VoteSharp

Kommentare: We like the access to data to determine voter info; qualify locations (wards, districts, etc.) as well as voter history.
For future - would be interesting to see how the increase in advance and mail-in voting can be measured using this tool
Most desired feature - show who represents each individual (local, state, federal and when they're up for re-election.

• The platform is simple, clean, and fast; no wasted pages or clicks • Data is rich and search is powerful; provides more information than I have used or need about individuals • Cannot get this info anywhere else

• Only can provide info about local and state election participation (primary and general), not federal • Some of the searches I want to do still require using sorting and transformations in the Excel download. Would be nice to do this on the webpage (search by ward for example) • Would be nice to be able to save searches or have a history of previous searches • Don’t know what the update schedule is for new information like voter registration or address changes so I don’t know how old data is besides context clues

vor 10 Monaten

Great ideas, add to the to-do list. You can search by Precinct, but adding a Ward search is an easy update we can do. Federal race data is in the same cycle as state. Since that is not always the case (NJ, VA for example), we are changing those descriptions to odd year and even year. Data updates are done quarterly, but thanks to your comments, we will be adding a "data uploaded [date]" to the dashboard so you know if it's very recent, or will soon be updated!

Kristy A.
Retired in USA
Möbel, Selbstständig

Good campaign tool

Kommentare: I was very grateful for all of the campaign help and knowledge I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her business.

It was helpful during my door to door campaigning. Especially having previous users information. Also appreciated the pin points of different neighborhoods and their political preferences.

I’m sure it gets easier the more you use it. For me, it just felt like an extra step I had to take on days I was trying to hit a lot of houses. Definitely days I chose not to use it.

Mark S.
Mayor in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

For local, County or State races, this is THE software to use.

Kommentare: Initially, I simply needed software that would help my walkers know which doors to knock and track what they accomplished. The software ended up doing SO much more. We were able to not only track which houses were visited, we were able to track sign placement, voter concerns, issues and more.

The ability to track voter data, contact with the constituents and follow up system are great, and the ease of using and training staff to use the software were a huge plus for my campaign.

I did not have any cons with the software. It is easy to learn and worked flawlessly for our needs.

Patty M.
Principal in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, Selbstständig

Perfect for Door to Door

Kommentare: It’s a great-anyone who spends any time canvassing needs this product.

I loved that there is a mobile and desktop version. I can enter data as a canvass then review and use data on desktop. I love the satellite version walking door to door-makes it very easy to see where I should be going and where I am in real time.

If there was a way to make it a bit more intuitive for people who are not tech savvy. My gen z daughters understood it immediately, but it took me a bit of time to get comfortable.

Cole P.
County comissioner in USA
Politische Organisation, Selbstständig

Campaigning during a oandekic

Kommentare: VoteSharp was essential in winning my first election. From training, to implementation and results. I had support at every step

Easy of use. Amount of data at my fingertips

Might have to filter data again of phone went to sleep

vor 10 Monaten

We are working on that, Cole. Congrats on your win and thanks for bringing VoteSharp along for the ride!

James K.
Academic Advisor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use, Safeguards Your Data

Kommentare: Very quick customer service, reliable.

That Sharp connections does not sell or share the voter data you gather with outside entities and does not use it for nefarious purposes like other political grassroots apps. Also, it is more detailed than other apps, allowing you to add more data.

N/A. I have nothing bad to say about the Vote Sharp app.

Michael P.
Executive Director in USA
Politische Organisation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software. Worth every penny.

Kommentare: Great product! We'll definitely continue using it for organizing efforts.

The mobile view with map made canvassing and collecting data so much easier than with paper walk sheets. It's very user friendly and pretty intuitive. Targeting features were easy to use. Customer service was excellent.

The only improvement would be to have a phone bank feature, or integration with another service bulit-in.

Tom C.
Former State Rep in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, Selbstständig

Great App

Kommentare: Great experience with it.

How easy it was to store and retrieve valuable data. I could use it to manage constituent communications and then look up historical information and interactions with them. Was a key tool in my election success.

too many screens to click through when knocking doors.

Bryan S.
Business Owner in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Upside and pitfalls

The software was very customizable. The map feature was great for knocking doors. And you got to keep the data.

It lacked phone numbers so another platform was needed to get voter phone numbers for phone banking during GOTV time. Also everything had to manually entered. It did not integrate easily with analytical data from a 3rd party when trying to zero in on issues. All that data had to be manually enered.

vor 10 Monaten

Great to hear from you! Unfortunately, states provide different levels of data, MO does not include phone numbers or party affiliation in its data set:( I now have a data contract and can buy cell phone numbers and email addresses for your next run!

Brandi F.
Nonprofit Consultant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Affordable tool, easy to navigate and with a wide range of functionality

Kommentare: We had a good experience. Strong customer service, easy to use and to deploy to our volunteers.

Easy to use and easy to quickly train and employ canvassers.

It seems like there were some limitations on the admin side in running reports.

Kevin W.
SVP of Public Policy in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Advocacy

Kommentare: I am very pleased with VoteSharp. Having access to the data I need in a user-friendly format makes life easy for me. No need to go to multiple sources for data and no need to struggle through a difficult interface found in some platforms. This product gets the job done!

VoteSharp is an easy to use and gives me access to voter data that helps simplify my job.

It's hard to find fault with this software. I don't want to struggle through complex products to get the information I need and VoteSharp doesn't fall short. They make it simple and intuitive and that's what I want.

Randall H.
Former State Senator in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Helpful for Campaigns

Kommentare: VoteSharp does what it was designed to do--reach voters. It provides a wealth of information and has a short learning curve.

VoteSharp made campaigning easy to do. It was designed by someone who knew concepts that were needed to reach voters and incorporated those concepts in the app.

If you are working in a rural area with no or limited cellular service, the software is not usable.

vor 10 Monaten

We are hoping 5G expansion will help with rural cellular access. Thanks, Sen. Hardy!

Colleen W.
Candidate for Kansas House of Representative in USA
Politische Organisation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easier Campaigning

Kommentare: It was essential for contacting the voters I needed to meet. The data bank showing past voting participation was valuable when focusing on key voters.

This software was easy to use for myself and volunteers ages 14 to over 60. It is a time saver to find your voters quickly and document your interactions.

It would be nice if you could record notes by voice.

Larissa U.
CEO in USA

Easy To Use Alternative To NGP For Candidates

Kommentare: VoteSharp is great for candidates who are just getting started and don't need the full weight or hassle of NGP or a more robust CRM behind them. This solves a very specific pain point--which is to help candidates pull up key voter info on the fly.

VoteSharp is easy to use and the localized pin and mapping data is really cool.

Currently the neighborhood data is a little bit limited but as the company grows and more users come on board this won't be an issue.

Ken D.
Founder/Principal in USA
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best approach to canvassing I have seen

Kommentare: Taking volunteers and pointing them to the best addresses for their canvassing efforts.

It is so easy to set the software up to point you to just the right addresses for canvassing. Once the visit is done, it is a simple process to log what the canvasser discovered about the voter -- right from his or her own Smartphone.

It's not the software that has any issues, it's being able to convince clients who think "I'm not sure I need this. I can get voting information from the County" that this is so much better than that. It's a longer sales cycle than it should be, but that's on me and not VoteSharp.