Über ConDoc

Easily collaborate with your entire project team in real time, field to office, on or offline with ConDoc.

Erfahre mehr über ConDoc

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie ConDoc bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kelli S.
Contracts Administrator in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use Construction Management Software

I was first introduced to ConDoc around 6 years ago after using another software for 15 plus years. In my role I set up the new projects and manage the drawing changes. I feel ConDoc was easy to learn and the support team was very open to suggestions on implementing more features.

I know in the beginning as an administrator I couldn't delete somethings that were uploaded in error and you had to email ConDoc. But they've changed it and we have more control.

Paul H.
Assistant Project Manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Little Program that Could

Kommentare: I like that your team is open to suggestions on how to make the program function better for us, as a customer. Every time I've contacted or interacted with anyone from the ConDoc organization, it's been a pleasure. Meetings are truly interactive, and the dialogues are taken seriously.

All the fluff has been stripped away and we're left with an intuitive and powerful construction document control system which makes it equally easy for tenured Superintendents and new trades to access and utilize. It functions as it should, and the communication from ConDoc has always been prompt and helpful. Any issues that have come up were dealt with in a quick and thorough fashion.

Any issues that we have brought up to the ConDoc team have been addressed, either directly or taken under consideration.

Micah G.
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A good idea, but needs some refinment

Kommentare: I would not use again, but that may be the fact that I didn't know enough about it. I would rather have a document share drive and use a more simple process.

Everything in one place. I was able to find all the document at somepoint. And I could see who had approved or commeneted.

Assigning roles and actions possible. I was not able to reassingle roles or companies and it got to a point where some people could not see or comment or approve submittals

Kassi B.
Project Assistant in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use & Work With

Kommentare: You can't beat what you get at the price point ConDoc offers. It works great for basic RFI, Submittal and drawing management. The entire ConDoc team is worth it in itself to purchase... clear and open communication from the owners to down to the customer support team.

ConDoc is very easy to use and navigate overall. As a smaller, local company you get the benefit of working closely with the Development & Customer Service teams. They are both responsive and helpful, but also eager to collaborate on customizing/improving the site to work for your company.

It is pretty basic, lots of room to grow and improve. I would say the lack of control from an owner/GC/admin... you have to put in a support request for almost everything.

Kim S.
Principal Partner in USA

ConDoc for Landscape Architects

Kommentare: The staff and support at ConDoc has gone above and beyond to help us succeed in all of our projects. They are an integral part of our construction team and we are all better for it. Thank you ConDoc!

We have been using ConDoc for Construction Administration for Park and Streetscape projects. The ease of use for RFIs, Submittals, Weekly Meeting notes, etc. is phenomenal. So easy to assign, track, and complete project tasks across the board.

There were a few issues up front on assigning tasks to team members but I was thoroughly impressed on how the ConDoc support staff jumped in and even wrote new code into the software so it could be used as we suggested.

Max M.
Designer 2 in USA
Architektur & Planung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

ConDoc - Construction Administration

Kommentare: Overall, it was extremely simple and streamline the file sharing aspects of the construction administration process.

The simplicity of accessing large files, sharing those files and storing them. It also limited the number of emails - always a good thing.

In the construction world, many of the documents that were shared contain contract binding information and as I wasn't a administrator, I frequently had to save files to another location to guarantee that information wouldn't be changed at a later point.

Digital Sales & Partnerships Operations in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Affordable & user-friendly tool

Kommentare: Overall, ConDoc has greatly improved and simplified our document storage, document sharing, and general document management. It's really helped us with our processes and project management!

ConDoc has greatly helped us streamline our RFI workflows, manage document controls, file sharing, and file storage. It's capable of managing large documents. It's pretty easy to use, which is huge.

ConDoc shows the RFIs that we've received, but doesn't show RFIs we've sent. It would be nice if we could see both in the dashboard.

Jessica D.
Contracts Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Construction Click

all specifics for the construction project are in one location - it is easy to quickly communicate with the mass project team ( extended to subcontractors, designers etc) in a single click

sometimes, it feels like there are some road blocks -but generally customer service is able to remedy quickly on the 'backend'

Brandon S.
Partner in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ConDoc

It gets the info to all parties that need it right away. It makes going back and finding things easy.

It just keeps getting better and better every year.

Amy F.
Project Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Affordable Construction Management Software

As an owner agency, I appreciate the transparency and simplicity of the product for workflow routing of RFIs, submittals, and COs. The dashboard feature lets me know which items I have in my court for approval and it is easy to pull up the most current set of the drawings. The software is intuitive to use and ConDoc has great customer service.

Punch list feature would be a nice add, but I hear that it is in the works.

Ian H.
Principal Architect in USA

Comments

The dashboard. It’s easy to see what’s in your court and where you are behind

It only shows the RFIs in your court. I’d like to be able to see the rfis ive sent out to consultants on the dashboard. I also can no longer reopen or reassign rfis.

Dwayne H.
Project Superintendent in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Con Doc Review

Kommentare: A cross company, uniform daily report, and access to submittals, plans, ect.

Ease of Use ! So Very Easy to do our Project Daily Reports

The one thing I'd like to see improved, is that when you start the next days Daily, that the various sections NOT be auto filled from the previous day. Personally I like to start from scratch each day.

Emily C.
Architect in USA

Title

Kommentare: We need it to run our business

Clarity and version history, finding stuff is easy

Can be user unfriendly and sometimes cant do what I want to