Über Descartes Aljex

Egal, wie groß oder klein dein Maklergeschäft ist, Aljex ist die richtige Wahl. Das Unternehmen hat Kundschaft, die mit ihrem Maklergeschäft bis zu 3 Millionen pro Person verdienen.

Erfahre mehr über Descartes Aljex

Speed of software when not working efficiently.

Bewertungen zu Descartes Aljex

Descartes Aljex hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 14 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Descartes Aljex bereits verwendet?

Branden
Branden
FREIGHT BROKER in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Aljex tms system simply put is the absolute best out there and I've used many!

Kommentare: I have had a wonderful experience with the aljas and I will continue to use it for many years to come.

I'd like the ease of use and also the customer service is very helpful when needed. And it's just very straightforward and simple format compared to other TMS systems.

To be honest, there's really not much that I don't like about algebracks. I really can't think of anything that I would change or that I would do differently.

Jim
COO in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Most client focused software firm I have ever worked with.

Kommentare: Our staff can work remotely and use all of their tools in Aljex. Effective integration with other important applications.

Aljex was way out in front with a cloud based solution years before its competitors. The help desk responds within 5 minutes or less on desktop support issues. Unlike a lot of competitors who offer additional programming (and cost) at every turn, Aljex asks us about the underlying business challenge and nearly every time they offer a way to solve it using the existing platform. That's a sign of a partner. I think much of the success for Aljex is attributed to the fact that the founders of the company were transportation brokers who learned how to program, not IT people who are trying to learn the business. The Aljex user interface is very intuitive because of this .

Aron
CEO in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very disappointed with Every Part of this program and their service

Kommentare: Very disappointed with service, cannot reach anyone when having issue you need to email and they decide when they have time to service. Reports are latterly not accurate and missing many charges etc. You cannot change invoice once summited or it will not be added to front page, Many accessorial fees disappeared and after calling in for service they fixed it but couldn't guarantee all was fixed

Was fooled that they have many easy features but couldn't find any

Slow processing, all reports are not accurate, hard to pull reports, old design

Best TMS out there

I've been working with Aljex for over 8 years now. They have developed the best TMS in the business, with the flexibility to support all kinds of logistics processes while being robust enough to exceed expectations in every aspect of the workflow any transportation company could have or need. Aljex offers something none of the other major brands can: a deep understanding of the logistics needs from and administrations standpoint and a broad and comprehensive approach to the day to day operation of the shipments.

Honestly, since I've lucky enough to experience all of the new functionalities and developments, I think they have a tool that has a lot more to offer. And they are getting there.

Tony
General Manager in USA

Aljex has been an integral part in ST Freight's growth and success.

We are able to expand at any pace. Being able to add new agents only takes about 20 minutes and they are ready to go is a huge plus. Their support team is really second to none also. If there is an issue, one email usually gets it resolved and it is done quickly.

There has been a few ideas that I have thrown their way that I think would have helped improve their product. And they have implemented some of them. However, I had to pay for the programming.

Renee
Corporate Operations Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We have been using aljex for years and have it customized for our company.

Kommentare: makes our work flow faster =

Easy to use for the accounting office, flows smoothly into Quickbooks. Easy to find screens and what you need. I like that its customized to our company so that we can just transfer from aljex into QBS and it shows everything we need to make paying carriers and our brokers smoother.

Glitches once in awhile but usually its fixed pretty quickly. We are on the whole are happy with the product.

Eric
VP Supply Chain in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We have been an ALJEX client for over 10 years now, and they have always been an exceptional partner

Kommentare: Greater profitability through effective freight management and efficiency

Consistent, flexible, stable, practical, and effective. User-friendly as well. The logic embodies the elements that are most critical to successful transportation and supply chain management.We have not come across any significant deficits during the 10+ years that we have been using the software. Very pleased.

Beau
Beau
President/CEO in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful TMS

We used aljex in the past and loved the system.

None that I can think of at this time. Great Product

Aubrey
Billing admin in USA
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Aljex

Ease of use and speed when working efficiently.

Speed of software when not working efficiently.

Nimesh
Nimesh
Transcriptionist in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Aljex is awesome

Kommentare: So far I'm currently using it and satisfied with this software.

It allows to design a home page and also have colour coding.

I think tool bar in this software can be more better

Brandon
Vice President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Support is not readily available

Kommentare: The board itself is easy to use but the issues with customer service and support are poor. If you can get your own software i would recommend it. customer service is nothing more than a call center. they rarely have an answer for your question and have to "call" you back which takes sometimes days.

The ease of use of the software, thats all

The time it takes to address a situation. the lack of support. The inability for the customer service to answer a question in a timely manner. The advertise software capabilities that are not even functional yet.

Darren
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software, and customer service

Kommentare: Software gives me the ability to build my businees

I have used the software for over 20 years and have built my business around Aljex I love the ease of use, and the overwhelming functionality Endless reports, and data at my fingertips

I sometimes have a problem adding a new scanner or printer, but customer service always there to help me.

steve
president in USA

A Must Need To Run My Brokerage Business

Kommentare: I could not run my business without this software

very easy to use, very reliable, support is great, it's the most useful tool that I use daily for my truck brokerage business. every day I turn it on it's always there. does accounting as well with a touch of a few keys.

cassandra
owner in USA

I am loving all the features Aljex has to offer. this program is definitely helping to grow my busin

I like how everything is in one central location so I don't have to use more than one program daily. this software is perfect for freight brokers. Even small brokerages can benefit from this program

I wish they would include more features for a user. Each integration you do you have to pay Aljex and then pay the third party company as well. I think it would be nice if they ran specials or deals/packages.