Über WorkInSync

Eine SaaS-Lösung, die es Unternehmen ermöglicht, hybride Arbeitsplätze einzurichten und für eine sichere Rückkehr der Mitarbeitenden ins Büro zu sorgen.

Erfahre mehr über WorkInSync

Ease of use, roll out of new features, tracking, easy to allocate cabs, desk, customer support etc.

Sometimes too much clutter dissuades the user and confuses him from the core function of the app.

Bewertungen zu WorkInSync

WorkInSync hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 138 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WorkInSync bereits verwendet?

Rajneesh
Rajneesh
Consultant in Australien

WorkInSync's Desk Booking Software is smooth and easy to use

Kommentare: We all have once in our professional experience a time where we spent some good time searching for a free desk in the office. But with WorkInSync's desk booking software it has now become easy for all of us to choose and book our desks in advance and hence has also increased the productivity of the team.

I believe the biggest advantage of the desk booking app is that I do not have to waste any time in finding where my team is sitting or where I need to sit for the rest of the day in the office. Booking my desk and sitting with my team is only a click away.

As of now I have not really come across any specific cons. It has been a smooth process for me and my team.

Maryam
Marketing Coordinator in Jordanien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It helps us to ensure the continuity of workflow with the same efficiency while working remotely

Kommentare: WorkInSync has made remote work more enjoyable and has improved our ability to interact with each other, ensuring continuous workflow in all circumstances.

WorkInSync offers a superb suite of tools that enhance remote collaboration, facilitating organized communication and effective participation in various tasks. I appreciate the platform's ability to replicate the social interactions that we used to enjoy in physical office spaces, adding a practical and fun element to virtual communication. WorkInSync provides a plethora of user-friendly tools that enable team members to easily submit requests to work remotely and schedule appointments and meetings. Additionally, the ability to switch between multiple dashboards permits each member to view daily task schedules, meeting schedules, and other pertinent information. I also find it remarkable that WorkInSync offers customization capabilities that enable virtual meeting rooms to be tailored to individual preferences, providing a unique and immersive experience with seamless audio transitions that facilitate a sense of direct connection during meetings.

WorkInSync is user-friendly and generally free of complications. Although there may be some initial difficulties in synchronizing the calendar and documenting appointments and entry/exit times, these were quickly overcome. I look forward to future upgrades to the mobile app, which will enhance its functionality.

Shalini
Senior social Media Executive in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My Experience

I really liked how easy it is to use and all the features are so systematic.

It takes a lot time to log in to the Android devices and sometimes doesn't work on it.

Faith
Office Administrator in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Digitizing Workforce With WorkInSync

I like that WorkInSync comes with amazing digital workforce features It makes team and space management a v=breeze.

It has been super smooth with WorkInSync. No problems experienced

Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Software that makes employee scheduling easy!

Kommentare: I think the best thing about this tool is that even if I have to generate new schedules every week, it saves me time. In general, shifts are dragged and dropped in a schedule planner, making it easier to make changes as I need to. No need to manage multiple spreadsheets

Through the use of this software, our manual scheduling operations have been streamlined and simplified. It also automates payroll processing and updates timesheets.

You may find it a little tricky to use at first, but as you get the hang of it, it becomes rather simple.

Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Checking in employees and managing meeting rooms are easy and hassle-free with WorkInSync

Kommentare: I have greatly enjoyed using this tool. Using it, I can schedule meetings for my employees seamlessly. Because the program is so thorough and easy to use, my employees has adapted well. Hence, there is no time to waste, you already have an answer to your products.

It is easy to tell which rooms are available just by looking. Meetings can be arranged impromptu without the worry of being thrown out by others.

The app can take some time to load. It can be multilingual.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I can cancel my desk reservations very easily

Kommentare: One of the biggest issues with our desk booking system was that if we somehow didn’t go to the office for the day, the reservation would not get canceled. The desk would sit empty. This was a massive issue in our office. WorkInSync sorted it out with their desk booking solution. The desk gets canceled automatically if I don’t check-in within 20 minutes of the said time. This is really cool!

WorkInSync actually integrates with MS Teams. So, I can book and edit my reservations directly from MS Teams and it shows on WorkInSync and vice versa.

I wish there were more features. I heard that they are adding more cool features. Can’t really wait to use those.

Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The tool works as advertised - no problems with the precision of bookings!

Kommentare: The user experience has been better than previous solutions, but it can be made easier to use when searching for rooms using Outlook calendars for frequent meetings

The platform offers an accurate view of available rooms. In the past, there have been issues with double bookings or disappearing reservations.

WorkInSync has been hassle-free for me!

Rajan
Rajan
Customer Service Manager in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My Experience with WorkInsync

As i am the end user - It was very easy to access, Constant updates helped the app to be stabilized also every update had new feature to it ... I use it to Book my Cab & Work Force management

It can still have more features aligned to it , may be mapped with Outlook have notification on whasapp etc

Piyush
Piyush
Associate in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best tool for a manage

Kommentare: The facility management features from WorkInSync is a class apart. It is convenient especially if you have a hybrid workplace. The ability to see the floor occupancy is something that really appeals to me a lot. The dashboard helps me track office occupancy.

I can access the analytics shown on the dashboard and download them in the form of Excel reports. I can customize the reports. Also, it gives me access to both historical and real-time data.

Nothing about the product I dislike. I like using WorkInSync and believe that it has given me a better perspective of the office.

Mayank
Manager - Continuous Improvement in Kanada

Team Scheduling at its best

Kommentare: As a manager, it is sometimes very difficult to know who is working where, especially with the current work setup. With the team scheduling software from WorkInSync, I can easily know who is working from the office and who is working from home. This has made life easier for me.

I can edit or delete schedules easily from the dashboard. Also, I can share the schedules with the employees directly. In fact, notifications are created. So, I don’t follow up with the employees.

There are no cons. WorkInSync has really made my job easier. Multiple language feature is not available which could have been helpful due to nature of our business. We have presence in Montreal and west canada where French would have been helpful.

Nitika
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, hybrid workplace tool

Kommentare: Scheduling of employees has been very easy with this tool. Implementing the mask compliance and a daily check of health status of my employees has smoothened the processes.

As an employer, employee scheduling aspect and maintaining the safety of my employees is of paramount importance. The tool has helped me achieve the same.

Looking forward to Multi language support aspect of the tool.

neha
Senior Manager in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Really amazing Desk Booking Software

Kommentare: I started using the desk booking software when my office opened in January. Let me say this, the software is so well-developed. It makes desk booking a cakewalk. It has a bunch of features that I really like and want to keep using as long as I work.

I love the find my colleague feature. When booking my desk, I can see where my colleagues are sitting. I can then find a desk near them. This makes it so easy to sit with the team.

I wish the UI was better App has fewer features than web portal

Sushma
Analyst in Indien
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Download reports to know office usage

Kommentare: Knowing how the office is being used is important. I can manage my workplace better with WorkInSync. The dashboard shows me everything I need to know about the office and how it is operating. Kudos to the team for developing such amazing software.

I can download the usage reports for my reference. While I can see everything that is happening in the office on the dashboard itself, I can download the analytics and refer to it if I need to make improvements to the office space.

While everything about the employees is included in the WorkInSync software, I would also like to get a report on the visitors.

Gagan
Manager in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kudos to Team WorkInSync for creating something amazing!

Kommentare: As a manager, I know how difficult it is to implement an app. The WorkInSync implementation team is great. The app is the perfect tool for both employees and employers regardless of the setup you have. The team got the app working in a matter of days, and without any hassle.

The features are very well-suited to my organization. It helps me manage my office very well. Also, the team is great.

There is nothing to dislike about the product. Although, I hope they will add more features to the app in the near future.

Madhukiran
Territory Manager in Indien
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A really easy-to-use employee scheduling app

Kommentare: The desktop version works better compared to the mobile version. It is easier for me to customize the bookings on the desktop version in comparison to the mobile version.

The employee scheduling app from WorkInSync is great because it has made life easier for me and my employees. With just a few clicks, my employees can schedule themselves. For me, I can overview all of it without having to lose my mind. It is all there for me to see. Transparency has actually improved as a result of WorkInSync's employee scheduling app.

The employee schedules can be customized if required. For instance, if an employee wants to change their visit timings, it can be done by themselves or me, when required. I can also approve the workflows, therefore, ensuring that there is never overcrowding in the office.

Nagesh Kumar
Software Developer III in Indien

Amazing Experience

Kommentare: Easy to book the slots in this new pandemic situation

Overall User Experience is good, easy to book the slots and time

Sometimes connect with Arogya Setu App troubles us.

Antwort von WorkInSync

Thank you Nagesh for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We are glad that you are very happy with the product experience. Thanks!

Pragya
Associate Consultant in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Workplace product with the best value

Kommentare: It establishes a communication strategy for the organization that addresses the immediate need.

The ease of use and the team's willingness to listen to challenges, work through issues with the customer, and keep improvements in mind for future implementations are exceptional qualities.

It has been a great experience so far. Didn't face any problems yet.

Akashdeep
Senior Legal in Indien
Versicherung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly and extremely flexible app!

Kommentare: Any Facilities Manager who is looking to get more organized and efficient in their work-life should check out this company and solution.

You will enjoy working with it because it is flexible and without frustrations

It has been reliable for over months now and works great, so there's nothing to complain about

Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My return to office became breezy

Kommentare: When my office announced that we need to get back to our workplace, I was scared, to be honest. Apart from safety, the concern was whether or not I will be able to adjust. With WorkInSync, the process to return to the office became seamless. From their QR-based sign-in to desk management, I am extremely happy to have used this app. The features are well-developed. It is a must for all employees returning to the office.

The best feature in the app has to be the desk booking app. I can find my colleagues and see when they are visiting. I can also schedule my desks in advance.

The interface can improve. I can see a lot of updates on a daily basis, which shows that they are improving the app to be the best.

Aparna
Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Commute made seamless

Easy and smooth usage. Timely notifications as reminders for pickup and drop. The latest feature of workstation allocation is brilliant.

Can add flexibility to switch between at least 2 house locations frequently.

Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

The Hoteling App from WorkInSync is Great

Kommentare: WorkInSync has a very comprehensive hoteling app. It is easy and simple. The app comes with options to book desks for a long period of time, therefore, reducing my need to make bookings daily. It is super convenient.

It sends me notifications every day, reminding me of my bookings. I can pick the start date and the end date of the bookings, and the app takes care of the rest. This is very simple and doesn’t need much intervention.

The number of notifications sent by the app is actually too much. They should reduce the number of notifications sent.

Bandi
Technical Specialist in Indien

Seating

The seating arrangement is very good and while entering the office checking the body temperature of the user is one more good feature which i feel is good feature.

i have already informed your team member to add seat number in meeting rooms as will but in meeting rooms seat are not added.

Antwort von WorkInSync

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

Mohit
Student in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic user experience

It is super easy and convenient to book a desk and a meeting room.

App should provide an option to report issues about facilities

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Go for their space management software

Kommentare: I have been using their space management software and honestly, it is one of the best apps I have ever used. I don’t have to worry about getting desks or finding meeting rooms. I schedule myself for a week even before I come to the office. I particularly like their desk booking feature.

I honestly like their desk booking feature the most. It offers so much. I can book desks, find my colleagues and also integrate it with MS Teams. Keep up the good work.

Nothing as such. We are very satisfied with the software.