Über WorkInSync

Eine SaaS-Lösung, die es Unternehmen ermöglicht, hybride Arbeitsplätze einzurichten und für eine sichere Rückkehr der Mitarbeitenden ins Büro zu sorgen.

Erfahre mehr über WorkInSync

Ease of use, roll out of new features, tracking, easy to allocate cabs, desk, customer support etc.

Sometimes too much clutter dissuades the user and confuses him from the core function of the app.

Bewertungen zu WorkInSync

WorkInSync hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 92 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WorkInSync bereits verwendet?

Rajneesh A.
Rajneesh A.
Consultant in Australien

WorkInSync's Desk Booking Software is smooth and easy to use

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We all have once in our professional experience a time where we spent some good time searching for a free desk in the office. But with WorkInSync's desk booking software it has now become easy for all of us to choose and book our desks in advance and hence has also increased the productivity of the team.

I believe the biggest advantage of the desk booking app is that I do not have to waste any time in finding where my team is sitting or where I need to sit for the rest of the day in the office. Booking my desk and sitting with my team is only a click away.

As of now I have not really come across any specific cons. It has been a smooth process for me and my team.

Mayank G.
Manager - Continuous Improvement in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Team Scheduling at its best

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: As a manager, it is sometimes very difficult to know who is working where, especially with the current work setup. With the team scheduling software from WorkInSync, I can easily know who is working from the office and who is working from home. This has made life easier for me.

I can edit or delete schedules easily from the dashboard. Also, I can share the schedules with the employees directly. In fact, notifications are created. So, I don’t follow up with the employees.

There are no cons. WorkInSync has really made my job easier. Multiple language feature is not available which could have been helpful due to nature of our business. We have presence in Montreal and west canada where French would have been helpful.

Shalini J.
Senior social Media Executive in Indien

My Experience

4 letztes Jahr

I really liked how easy it is to use and all the features are so systematic.

It takes a lot time to log in to the Android devices and sometimes doesn't work on it.

Customer service representative in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Checking in employees and managing meeting rooms are easy and hassle-free with WorkInSync

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I have greatly enjoyed using this tool. Using it, I can schedule meetings for my employees seamlessly. Because the program is so thorough and easy to use, my employees has adapted well. Hence, there is no time to waste, you already have an answer to your products.

It is easy to tell which rooms are available just by looking. Meetings can be arranged impromptu without the worry of being thrown out by others.

The app can take some time to load. It can be multilingual.

Account Coordinator in Kanada

I can cancel my desk reservations very easily

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: One of the biggest issues with our desk booking system was that if we somehow didn’t go to the office for the day, the reservation would not get canceled. The desk would sit empty. This was a massive issue in our office. WorkInSync sorted it out with their desk booking solution. The desk gets canceled automatically if I don’t check-in within 20 minutes of the said time. This is really cool!

WorkInSync actually integrates with MS Teams. So, I can book and edit my reservations directly from MS Teams and it shows on WorkInSync and vice versa.

I wish there were more features. I heard that they are adding more cool features. Can’t really wait to use those.

Nitika P.
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, hybrid workplace tool

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Scheduling of employees has been very easy with this tool. Implementing the mask compliance and a daily check of health status of my employees has smoothened the processes.

As an employer, employee scheduling aspect and maintaining the safety of my employees is of paramount importance. The tool has helped me achieve the same.

Looking forward to Multi language support aspect of the tool.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Condeco Desk Booking Software und Robin

Legal Research and Advocacy in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Great Desk Booking App

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My apprehensions about coming back to the office no longer exist thanks to WorkInSync. I can book my desk whenever I am visiting the office. Also, I can permanently block my desk so that no one uses it.

What I really like about WorkInSync is how simple it is. Like I really do not need to worry about booking. It is all there.

Once you book the desk, it keeps sending you notifications till you check-in. It is very annoying at times.

Business Analyst II in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Return to work safely with WorkInSync!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It enabled our company to establish a hybrid workplace. Our employees were really worried about coming back to the office. But there were different safety modules, which we applied.

The app is extremely easy to use. I personally like the contact tracing feature the most. The concept of Digipass is great as well.

We are eagerly awaiting the capability of multi-language support in the tool

Researcher in USA
Unterhaltung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

The app is very easy to use

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Honestly, I think that this app is a very well-thought out product. It includes so many features like desk booking, meeting room management and scheduling. And yet, it is so easy to use. I am really impressed with WorkInSync.

Their desk booking feature is fantastic. I am really in awe of the find your colleague feature.

Nothing. I really do like this product. WorkInSync is the perfect software for our workplace.

Somiya M.
Medical Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The Space Management Software is all about convenience

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

As a group lead, I was worried that when my team comes back, it would be difficult to manage them. And then my colleague told me about WorkInSync. Oh my, this is the best app space management app I have used. From desks to meeting rooms, parking to employee schedules, it lets me manage everything.

I am extremely satisfied with the space management software and wouldn’t change a thing. Great job guys!

Poorna C.
Senior Engineer in Indien
Halbleiter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Promising 'All in one App' for your hybrid workplace management

Kommentare: Easy Seat booking when I am going to office, hassle-free and safe entry to my office. We can book meeting rooms on the same app. It also has Sanitization tracker management for the workplace admins. Overall its like a super app for the workplace. The product also has integration capabilities with MS Teams , Slack, HRMS softwares and so on. I can see on my work calendars about the seat I booked, my work preference etc.

Sharing my work place preferences - whether I am working from home or office, and contactless safe entry to my office whenever I wish to work from office. Also, their seat booking system on the app is very very convenient. I can find where my colleague or team mates have booked their seat and book my seat nearby, how awesome is that! The best part is I can see when was that particular seat sanitised and it gives me a safe feeling.

Nothing as of now. If I find something going forward, I will surely update my review here.

James D.
Shift lead in Indien

Happy to listen suppier

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: They have a very good team which is always ready to assist you.

They never say no with whatever requirements you approach. Thay always give a try.

They over commit sometimes and will not deliver in time.

letztes Jahr

Thank you James for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

CEO in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The App for Future Hybrid workplace & All in One Single APP

Kommentare: A strong, Motivated team who has this hunger to make their name in the market and are on the correct path to achieve this. The App has reduced a lot of human & manual-dependent processes and it has brought true digitization...!

Integration with Teams, Seat Booking, WFH / WFO transparency, Health Check & Office preference

The team has taken feedback on this and they have worked it out for us, Initially we dint like the outcome of the floorplan but post review with their tech and customer experience team. We were able to get a better visibility on our floor plans

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Robin

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WorkInSync: Cost, Reliability & Customization

Ipsita M.
Sr. Software Engineer in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

ABInBev user's review

Kommentare: Overall a good experience.
Helps track office cab, notifications when fellow passengers board, automated calls to confirm if the passengers have reached home.
Covid safety related features like mask scanning, cafeteria food ordering, desk booking are good too.

Good app used by office transport. Integration of Covid related features were good.

User Interface can be improved. Notifications can be improved.

Rajan P.
Rajan P.
Customer Service Manager in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

My Experience with WorkInsync

As i am the end user - It was very easy to access, Constant updates helped the app to be stabilized also every update had new feature to it ... I use it to Book my Cab & Work Force management

It can still have more features aligned to it , may be mapped with Outlook have notification on whasapp etc

Neha B.
Senior Manager in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Really amazing Desk Booking Software

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I started using the desk booking software when my office opened in January. Let me say this, the software is so well-developed. It makes desk booking a cakewalk. It has a bunch of features that I really like and want to keep using as long as I work.

I love the find my colleague feature. When booking my desk, I can see where my colleagues are sitting. I can then find a desk near them. This makes it so easy to sit with the team.

I wish the UI was better App has fewer features than web portal

Sr QA Manager in Indien

Flexible Desking, Meeting Room Booking and Scheduling tool

Kommentare: The tool has been very engaging and user friendly. It helps me on daily basis not only to plan my day at work or home but also of my team mates. Their notifications are minimal and helpful.
I will like to highly recommend it.

Flexible Desk Booking with interactive maps is an excellent feature. Booking Meeting Rooms, hardware resources and other features like meal bookings are great to have. I especially like how the tool has an element of ML and remembers my preferences. Their digipass based contactless entry is worth mentioning too.

Parking Spot booking isn't of much use to me since I have a dedicated Car park.

Sharat H.
Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review on WorkinSync

Very easy to use this software. I have been using this software to book cabs from 2 years. helpful to book and track cabs easily.

Difficult to book cabs if we need more than 2 times in a day

Deepak G.
Delivery manager in Indien
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Workinsync in societe generale

5 letztes Jahr

Everything is great. I couldn't find anything less to like

Assistant System Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

There is so much innovation

Kommentare: I have been a user of Workinsync for a few weeks now and I have been so impressed with the vision and dedication to innovation, which is so rare to see these days.

The meeting room booking app is just amazing. I can schedule meetings and the notification gets sent to all my colleagues who will be attending. I also like the interactive floor plans. It is so easy to find rooms.

Everything is great with the app but I wish the UI was better. Also, there is no desktop version available.

Nagesh kumar C.
Software Developer III in Indien

Amazing Experience

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy to book the slots in this new pandemic situation

Overall User Experience is good, easy to book the slots and time

Sometimes connect with Arogya Setu App troubles us.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Nagesh for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We are glad that you are very happy with the product experience. Thanks!

Steve M.
Vice President- Sales in Indien

Extremely easy to use and very good user experience

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: we are very happy with the software, the Workinsync team [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are always available for all sorts of support.

the ease of use of the system, the floor plans are interactive and I could find a desk according to the amenities, it takes 15-20 seconds to make a desk booking from the mobile app

nothing as of now, they keep the after sales support spot on

Kartik J.

1. Bad UI 2. Not having legends properly defined

Harsh G.
CPO in Indien
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I have used the product several times and it has been great every time!

Kommentare: Despite the amazing software, the best thing about WorkInSync is the outstanding customer service, always responsive and generous!

I primarily use Meeting room Management and Visitors Management, and I am really pleased with how simple it is to use. I did not have any trouble implementing it.

Getting used to some of the tools requires a little more work than I think is necessary, but once you've got the hang of them, they're easy to use.

Rohit S.
Media Planning Manager in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Workinsync- Review

Less contact user friendly

Time sync is not there for example if someone come at 9:15 It will not show 9:30 AM but will show 10 : AM (45 Min gone) Its a process where one has to use it phone and then use the video to verify Better than this could be once the user is verified it should be on the door as a screen which just lets you in as you are entering the first time in office the temp thermal can be kept on the top and need to be sync with the entry Once you have the face recognition and temperature then only you let the person go inside All this need to be processed within max 10 sec

letztes Jahr

Thank you Rohit for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!